All Comments on 'Edge of Breaking Ch. 03'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome story!

Your characters are so real. The mental hell Gracie lives seems so authentic and Nancy is perfect. You have a gift for storytelling.

OmniferisOmniferisover 5 years ago
very good

Love the ending, showed what her family missed by that phonecall

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb writing

You have a rare gift for writing warmth into your characters. Also your description of Gracie's symptoms is perfect - understated but devastatingly accurate.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNover 5 years ago
Awesome

Thank-you this was a great read.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed it

and I have indeed had a most luxurious day.

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
A wonderful story!

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us! I especially enjoy the fact that you spent much time on drawing this to a conclusion at the end. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

Thank you for a brilliant bit of writing dealing with a difficult subject. I loved the way the story ended - Gracie finally found the rock she needed. Wonderful, thank you again. Look forward to your next one. Pete

kedveskedvesover 5 years ago
Quite compelling

Really enjoyed readibg your story. Was a little worried half way and wondered about nancy's motives but glad they both got a happy'ish ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

It was only 3 chapters but looking back on how they met, a lot actually happened. It was interesting to see both characters grow and build this life together. Sad how things worked out with Nancy and her family, I was hoping she'd at least build some sort of relationship with her sister before everything ended but oh well

rnebularrnebularabout 5 years ago
Thsnk you

JimBob you've given us so much for free, just wanted to say thanks. This series was superb, and I found myself rooting for their budding romance. Easy 5* and looking forward to more. Oh, I also love whenever you mention Milt Duhon, one of my favorite characters of yours!

Thanks,

RNebular

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 4 years ago

Every story pulls me deeper into the world you've built. You made stories, not just about the people in them, but you built a whole set of communities where they live and work. It makes your stories stand out; the sense of interconnectedness between the stories. It gives your stories a depth that few others here or elsewhere online manage.

In particular, I appreciate the way you write damaged and fragile people. They're more than their trauma or their illness, and its rare to see them portrayed that way.

Thank you for sharing your world and your talents with us.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
A FANTASTIC SERIES .......................

......... I will admit, there were a lot of mistakes with spelling but more notably there were a lot of missing words, however, we were told right at the start this was a possibility, so you still get 5 stars lol.

The elderly "couple" at the new year party were brilliant, basically "we are married, just not to each other, but we`ve been fuck buddies for half a century" ........ a truly inspired pairing. The young seem to think THEY invented the whole "friends with benefits" and "fuck buddies" idea. Wrong, both are as old as time.

An entertaining series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good show!

Only thing you missed was having Grace call her lawyer to hunt down Eddy like the dog he is to extract every penny he'll ever make while signing away his parental rights.

paulyepspaulyepsover 3 years ago

What a beautiful story. I thought I had anxiety issues but Gracie was really prevented from living a full happy life until she began her relationship Nancy. This story just went as I hoped it would. Thank you for this great story. Thanks !

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Great chapter, loved how you articulatedvGracie's fears throughout and how a Nancie helped her handle them.

RanathonRanathonover 2 years ago

Thanks for the great story. My wife suffers from depression and anxiety - things like the double checking of all the doors etc really struck a nerve.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To have someone that loves you pulls from your darkness into the light can only be a soul mate

AC in SC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have read this several times, I think it is beautiful. Thanks for all of you stories.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

What a wonderful story.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 2 years ago

I’ve been a fan of your writing for a while and I think this your best work. The caring and loving of each character was developed perfectly. True classic romance story.

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 2 years ago

Perhaps my favorite of all your stories. Simply a wonderful and caring portrait of the cost to someone damaged, and a nice hopeful albeit bumpy path forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved Thank you so much

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Im so sad this ended love the voice you gave grace

nogravynogravy11 months ago

In reading this, I wouldn't be surprised if you knew someone who has suffered from this kind of mental illness. Your approach was sympathetic to Gracie without being saccharine and yet gave insight into how folks with her type of problems need to be pulled out of themselves. The plot was solid, the characterization great, and the story actually had a defined arc that we were comfortable riding upon. I never read one of your stories that I didn't enjoy in one way or another, and this one was especially entertaining and fun. Five Stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES