Edge of the World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should be any minute now," she decided, her crossed foot gently swaying with the 80s hair ballad wafting from the speakers.

David watched her with something like bemusement and concern for a moment, then turned for the hallway. She watched him go, looking at him not as a student but a man for the first time. Welll maybe the second time, but she didn't count that! That did not count. After such an impressive wine and dine experience, though, she couldn't help but stare as he disappeared into the bathroom, and think.

He was kinda plain. He needed just a bit more...she didn't know, a little more of a chiseled look to his jawline or a bit more care in his hair or something. But he was a track guy too, and when she was a nerdy little bookworm sitting on the bleachers with her uncool clothes and cheap shoes and total lack of social skills, it was the track guys she liked to watch. The track guys with their strong hard legs in those flimsy shorts...

She shook away that troubling line of thought and tried to recall if she'd had three or four glasses of wine. Either way, she was pretty sure she had filled them damn near to the brim. Thoughts of the amazing meal dimmed the moment of clarity, and her dreamy smile returned.

It had taken a little longer than expected, but she had the opportunity to enjoy her big date, after all. Granted, it was with the wrong David, but whose fault was that? Why couldn't her roofer boyfriend decline a distant contract, or even take off a day early and easily manage the road back with his four wheel drive truck? Why was he so worried about feeding a damn goldfish that he never even asked if she was prepared for the storm?

The song on the radio ended, and a DJ came on to discuss the weather conditions. She leaned forward and snapped it off. They were playing music again. Obviously the conditions were improving. There were other things she wanted to focus on, and as David stepped out of the bathroom in his sleeping clothes, she came upon her course of action.

***

Some time later, Jessica emerged from her bedroom. The thick fuzzy carpet of a robe that dragged on the floor when she walked was replaced by a thin, black, silk nightie with string straps and a generous neckline, that didn't even come halfway down to her thighs. Beneath that she wore matching black sheer panties and, ruining the motif she was going for but necessary in an unheated room, burly white socks.

"David!" she called from the unlit hallway.

"Yeah?"

"Can you blow out the candles and sit on the sofa?"

"...Um, okay."

She watched in the shadows as he went about snuffing the flames in the kitchen, on the table where they ate and near the bed before vanishing. It would never be truly dark, not while the fireplace continued to burn, but that was okay. She wanted to see and be seen a little, anyway. When she heard the familiar springy crunch of the sofa, she began her approach.

She padded forward slowly, nervously, but determined in her needs. The alcohol wasn't hitting as hard, and even when she'd overindulged she had been aware of what she was considering, of the potential consequences. Besides, the boy's amazing meals, manners and making her home free of structural damage were far more intoxicating, had her far hotter and excited, than some cheap retail store booze could ever accomplish.

"David," she whispered.

She wasn't sure what he was about to say, only that his mouth had opened to speak and stayed open once his gaze had turned her way. She stepped closer, enjoying her effect on him. When she stood before his stunned body, his face beet red and losing the adolescent struggle not to stare, she stopped.

"You're a legal adult," she knew.

There was no response, aside from a noticeable erection rising in his pajamas.

"You helped me," she continued, her voice low and soft. "Fed me. Probably even saved me. You gave me a perfect day, the first I had in, god, years now."

She stepped forward, straddling the boy with one bent leg then the other as she steadied herself with one hand tight on his shoulder. She was amused but not surprised to find the erection wasn't the only stiff part of him, but that was okay. She would teach him to relax, to loosen up, to reveal the softer side when necessary..and the rougher side as well. Teaching was her profession, after all.

"It's okay," she cooed, grinning at his awkwardly shifting eyes. "It's alright, I want you to stare. You've been so good, I want you to enjoy this."

Slowly, as if still expecting a slap or reprimand, David rose his face to meet her gaze. He struggled, especially with her position leaving her thinly veiled breasts and open cleavage directly in his face.

"Have you been with a girl before?" Jessica asked.

"N-n-no, well, I k-kissed Mary S-s-later but she said, um, I wasn't, er..."

"Shhh, it's okay," she whispered. "Let me show you. First you take your hands..."

She slid her hands into his and led them to her body, one at her smooth thigh, the other cupping her cheek and jaw. Like a clay model his arms stayed in place, virtually frozen, when she pulled away.

"There. And then..."

Jessica snuggled closer to his crotch, widening her legs to lower herself to his trembling lips. She tasted those frozen lips with her tongue, gently sliding across, until he finally reciprocated. Mary Slater had been right; he wasn't a very good kisser. But she would fix that, she would teach him.

Already his hands, at first petrified, began to explore her body. She felt the fingers at her thigh tighten, kneading her flesh and creeping higher. The nightie stopped at the waist due to her wide straddling, and when David's prowling hand cupped her ass, the thumb rubbing at the edges of her thin panties, she transferred an appreciative throaty moan directly into his delicious mouth.

What he lacked in experience and skill was made up by the forbidden factor. She allowed her hands to softly clutch at his hair to better position him, to trace her fingernails across his forearms and over his chest. Forcing herself to acknowledge the teenage body she had pinned down was a student, that she was groping a virile adolescent, that she was seducing a virgin pupil to satisfy her craven desires, sent a jolt through her body like no other sexual encounter. There was a greedy burning between her legs demanding her attention, and she fully intended to succumb to every wicked desire, every dark fantasy and every instinctual urge to satisfy it.

The thought of combining that glorious taboo thrill with her experience, of teaching her young victim how to move, how to last longer, how to fuck...

"Unnnff" she grunted. Pulling away from his probing tongue, she used both hands to pull the nightie over her head and toss it to the floor, before taking his head and burying it between her bare breasts. "Fuck yes, do it, David."

Her young lover did not need to be told again. He enveloped one breast as far as he could within his mouth. The warm wet tongue lathering her excited nipple felt like heaven, as did the other one being hungrily pawed and groped with his hand. David's increasingly frantic breathing across her chest brought goosebumps to her skin, and she gently pried him back to gain a small measure of control. She dove down to kiss him again briefly, to reach for the bottom of his shirt and pull it away, then his hairless but mildly toned chest was bare and she relished running her hands across his muscles.

"Take them off," she hissed, as he lifted one leg at a time and scooted out of his pajamas. After what felt like an eternity her toy was finally bare. Between David's muscular legs, his bobbing erection stood mere inches from her aching, puffy slit, with only the transparent panties in the way.

"M-ms. McCormick-"

"Uh-uh," his beautiful and nearly nude teacher began. She caressed one cheek, fingers trailing against the freshly shaven skin. "I'm your Jessica now, and you're my David."

"J-jessica, what about, um, p-protection?"

"I'm on the pill," she whispered in his ear. The heat radiating off of him was nearly feverish. "I want your first time to feel as good as possible. I want you, David, I want to feel you, do you understand? I want to feel every inch of your cock inside of me."

As David shuddered from her mesmerizing words, she reached down to the final obstacle between herself and scandalous bliss. Her breath hitched when she pulled the panties to the side, the barely-there cloth flitting across her sensitive little bud, then she was totally exposed to the student's eager eyes, her thin red patch of hair and fully blossomed sex between her widely spread legs.

"Hold on to it," she instructed, moving his hand to the base of his leaking shaft. Already she could smell it, the tangy scent of his impending semen, driving the primordial portion of her brain to secrete more thick saliva within her mouth and lubricate her innards. When he grasped the stalk firmly she moved, lowering herself by spreading her legs wider still.

"Hahh..." they collectively hissed, as David's virgin flesh pierced his teacher's flowering slit and invaded her soaking depths several inches.

"Yesss," Jessica squealed. She had wanted to pace herself, to ease him inside and savor the violating act for all its worth. Instead she drew her knees in and and sunk the rest of her young lover's pulsing rod as deep as it would go, until she had taken his full manhood and proceeded to leak sexual juices down his already tightening balls.

"Fffuhff," David gasped, his body rigid as a board.

"Shh, it's okay," Jessica assured him. She took his blushing face in his hands and made him look into her own. "Breathe slowly, don't move."

"T-too good," he warned, "Jessica I can't, I'm gonna-"

"Hey, look at me," Jessica insisted. The dazed, somewhat humorous expression of a man near the throes of orgasm faded as his eyes cleared. She smiled as their foreheads grazed and noses bumped. "Kiss me."

David obliged, still unsure of himself but taking the initiative just as she'd hoped. Partially distracted from his first experience with a woman's warmth, she felt his breathing slow and his body pull away from the edge. She allowed him to explore, to taste her, for several minutes, encouraging his wandering hands with moans.

While her pupil gathered some semblance of self control, the motionless shaft embedded in Jessica's dripping hole drove her nearly delirious with temptation. She wanted to squeeze her inner muscles and milk the boy dry, she wanted to bounce up and down on his youthful manhood until he lost control and drained those balls in her fiery snatch, she wanted him to take her by the hips and leave her screaming his name before drenching her womb with his sticky student seed.

She wanted all of it, and if her young partner was willing, they would indulge in whatever indecent acts she could think of, along with whatever fun ideas he may have in mind. But tonight was about making things perfect for David. Now that she'd done the unthinkable and seduced a student for her own sexual craving, she would at least insure his first time was a safe, educational and, all modesty aside, memorable event.

"Hey," she slurred in his probing mouth. David pulled away, attentive, anxious and still in a sate of considerable pleasure. Jessica bit her lip, aware of the rising flush in her cheeks and across her chest. "Touch me."

David began with the obvious, excitedly cupping a breast in his palm as his other hand slid across her arching back. She felt his fingers gently entwine through a swath of her hair and barely pulled.

"Mmmm," she moaned, but wanted more. "Here, like this."

She rose her trembling hand to instruct, and he followed suit. This time his fingers wove their way through her her scalp before closing and pulling again, harder than before.

"God yesss," she smiled. Not only did the young masculine hand feel better when he pulled at the base of her hair, but the harder tug caused her to gently shift her body and slide against his throbbing cock just a smallest bit. Meanwhile his hands had traveled to her ass, where they sat stiffly, as if afraid to move.

"Do you like this?" David murmured into her neck.

"You're doing so good," Jessica answered honestly. "I...I love the way your cock feels inside me."

"Ahhff," the young lover groaned, clearly affected by her words. His groping hands grew bolder, squeezing at her shapely bottom and inching closer to her holes. They pulled at her suddenly, briefly shifting her forward and placing unanticipated pressure against her engorged clit.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jessica breathed. Emboldened by her reaction, he tugged at her waist several more times, rocking her nimble body into his. The repeated brushes to her little bud was almost more than she could take, and it was only by tightening her vaginal muscles did she put a stop to his bumping thrusts with a surprised gasp of his own.

"Oh god, David," she purred. Nuzzling into his sweaty, she whispered, "Are you ready to move?"

"I w-won't last long," he gasped. He was tense again and struggling to speak.

"Slow breathing," she reminded him, though she was no longer doing such a good job of following her own advice. "Relax and feel good with me, do you understand?"

Whether or not he understood, Jessica took one last steady breath and rose her hips. She wasn't sure how long they'd been still together, but in that time her continually teased pussy had become utterly drenched, soaking her virgin lover and likely the sofa beneath him with her juices. The boy's cock was still hard as iron but easily rode up her slick channel, before she dropped back down and fucked the length of it all the way back in.

"Umff," she grunted, unladylike and desperate in her need. Over and over she lifted herself, staring at the writhing student she had been her legs, over and over she fell against his perfect cock, allowing it to penetrate her to the very core. She squealed and moaned and tightened her fingernails into the boy's back, feverish with unrestrained sexual energy coursing throughout her bucking body.

David's eyes remained fixed to the way his virgin shaft burrowed deep into his teacher's red crotch, all the way down to his tightened balls, before she lifted herself and pulled that hot tight tunnel across his hard flesh all the way up again.

"O-oh goood," the young man slurred. Jessica was unable to kiss him at her steadily climbing pace, so she pulled their heads closer, until she could see the reflection of the roaring fireplace in his dilated eyes. She began to match his ragged breaths with her own.

Perhaps subconsciously recognizing their synchronicity, David suddenly helped by lifting his hips, clumsily at first but soon gaining a matching rhythm with her downward lunges. Combined with his hands mercilessly pulling at her ass, he began to grind his young vigorous shaft against her g-spot repeatedly.

"Fuck!" Jessica yelled. Blindsided by the even stronger pulses of sexual bliss exploding within her stretched pussy, every scraping thrust of his meaty dick pushed her to a new orgasmic high she never wanted to leave. She worked her body faster, ignoring the sweat and the fact her thighs felt like they were on fire from the effort, and David matched her speed. "Fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh god it feels so fucking good!"

"Oh Jessica," her forbidden lover moaned. "I'm...I'm very close."

Jessica pulled his head down as her back arched, smothering him in her tits. She wanted to feel all of his virgin body tremble when he finally lost control, feel all his muscles contract and his ragged breath against her flesh at the precise moment she made him a man. Their frantic fucking created an intensely hot, wet slapping sound that filled the house and drove her to move even faster.

"Cum in me!" she pleaded, smearing her bouncing breasts in the student's face. "I want to feel your hot sticky load inside me. Fill your fucking teacher full of cum."

Her own words, spoken to an innocent young student she'd just deflowered, took her over the edge. She rocked her drenched cunt against his pounding prick several more times before collapsing against him, her hands clawed into his shoulder and hair.

"Fuck, fuck, UMMPHFUCK," the student roared, and then her David joined her in orgasmic ecstasy, his beautiful prick buried to the hilt and throbbing as it spewed load after load of young schoolboy cum into her spasming vaginal cavity.

"Yessssss," she sighed, as if deflating. The way her David jutted upwards, using what little leverage he had in his position to fuck into her just a bit deeper as he dowsed her quivering insides with several more spurts of hot sticky seed, left a tingle in her battered pussy and rose the hairs on her neck. She sat like that a while, caressing his hair and cooing soft murmurs of encouragement as his breathing slowed and the newly christened cock gradually deflated out of her.

"Ms., I mean, Jessica, that was incredible," David mumbled against her breast. "Just, wow, I dunno how to thank you."

"It's okay, David," she said, shifting aside to lay with her back on the sofa. "Mmm, you were good, too. I'm still trembling, down there..."

Her sore legs still splayed wide, she gestured for him to look with one hand, while the other reached down and made a splitting V with her fingertips above her ravaged vagina. Her crimson pubic hair was still dripping wet and shone in the flickering light of the fireplace, and as she spread her tender lips, a shifting white pearl of jizz formed. David watched, mesmerized, as his adolescent seed slowly crept out of his teacher's sloppy pussy, sliding over her puckered little asshole before dripping to the sofa.

"God," David gulped, seemingly unable to look away. Jessica, meanwhile, observed that his crotch wasn't quite as soft as it had been just a moment ago. Her stomach fluttered as more deviant thoughts flashed across her mind.

"David," she began, but stopped when his eyes remained glued to her leaking mixture of sexual fluids. "Daaavid."

He snapped out of it and focused on her.

"You surprised me," she explained, smiling wickedly. "You made me cum, did you know that? Did you feel your naughty teacher's pussy clamp down on your cock?"

He nodded, slowly, head tilted and perhaps wondering where she was headed. The words were affecting him, though, she was glad to notice, affecting him exactly where she wanted them to.

"I didn't expect that," she continued. "I think you just got lucky, but I'll take it. You made your naughty teacher cum all over your big cock, and for that you should get a reward, so..."

She beckoned him forward, and he turned to face her, that wondrous cock still glistening with her cream and hard once again. Gently gnawing at her lip in anticipation of what was about to come, she strained to lift herself from the sofa and turn away from him. With both hands and knees on the cushions she presented herself to him, tilting her ass closer to his kneeling body and swaying lightly. She had wormed her way out of her panties at some point, and they sat around her calves, wet and sticky.

"I want you to take me from behind," she told him, and reached back with one hand to spread her dripping pussy wide. She wished there was a camera recording the two of them, she wanted so much to see his stunned reaction from her bent over and offering herself like a bitch in heat. "I want you to fuck your dirty teacher as hard as you can. I want you to grab her by the hips and pound her with your big strong cock. I want you to grope her tits and smack her ass and make her beg for your cum like a little slut until you can't take it anymore. I want you to drain those big balls in her naughty pussy for the second time in a row."

She turned her head, catching sight of him out the corner of her eye. "Do you understand?"