Edge of the World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, his cock as hard as when they'd began and bobbing excitedly.

"Then what are you waiting for?" she wondered, and turned around again, her eyes closed. She didn't expect him to last very long, or give her another orgasm, but the first one had been so intense she felt he had earned a chance to use her like a piece of meat. Should this wicked affair continue or, oh god, become a relationship, there would be time to teach David how to purposefully please her, and how to best take advantage the next time she offered herself like this.

Still, submitting her body to a student, allowing a schoolboy to use her as he pleased...perhaps she could cum again. Bent over with her ass in the air, her bare tits swaying underneath, maybe a helping finger or three when her David got close...

The warm, clamping hands at her sides and especially the reinvigorated head invading her wet pussy lips put those thoughts aside. All she could do was moan appreciably and arch her back as he continued jamming his shaft into her, until their thighs were together and she was exquisitely filled with her young lover's cock once again.

"Oh yesss," she groaned into the sofa. In this new position, with her David taking the lead, she leaned into her more submissive role with fervent relish. "Oh god yes, oh fuck me, David, fuck me..."

Unable to control his movement, all she did was squirm as he started slow, easing in and out of her well lubricated, creamed hole with gentle strokes. When she felt he had a steady rhythm she moved her body in counter motion, giving a bit of impact when his cock fully slid inside. The extra oomph made her tits bounce, and she heard him gasp in pleasure when her ass and thighs began to ripple from their impacting bodies.

"Oh faster, baby," she pleaded, loving the feel of his hands taking her movement and making it his own as he pulled her body against him. "Fuck my little pussy harder please..."

"You like that?" he tentatively panted, slamming his hips into her quaking ass with greater force.

"I love your fucking cock," Jessica answered, which wasn't a lie at all at this point. She hadn't expected him to be very verbal, and the question thrilled her into a moment of bald honesty. "I loved riding your cock and-Uhhnnff-and...oh god, I love being your dirty little slut!"

David smacked her ass, harder than she would have expected, and began to fuck more of his weight against her, pushing her chest and head to the sofa while her ass continued to take the brunt of his thrusts. She folded into this new position with no resistance, drool escaping her mouth to soak into the cushion, her tits pleasantly mashed between her trapped arms.

"Ahfuck," Jessica grunted. Crammed into the edge of the cushions, she could no longer move her hands to her throbbing clit. But with David ramming her from behind, with his balls rapping against her love button with every feral thrust, she was very close to creaming all over his wonderful cock one more time. "Harder, baby! Unf, unf, oh fuck yes!"

Her David moved like a man possessed, squeezing the cheeks of her ass tightly together as he slammed most of his weight against her upturned ass with frantic speed. His youthful cock moved effortlessly in and out of her twitching cunt, the sides of his shaft coated with a frothy white mixture of her womanly fluids and his previous orgasm.

"Cum for me," he muttered through gritted teeth, his heaving breaths at a breakneck pace.

"I'm gonna cum," Jessica promised. Devoid of any means of movement or sight, all she could focus on was the increasing tremors emanating from her battered little love button, drunk on the deepening depraved pleasure being repeatedly pounded into her. "I'm...oh fuck I'm...ah..."

"That's it," David hissed. He sounded as though he was at his absolute limits, yet he continued the relentless battering of his teacher's upraised ass, fucking her hot moist passage with savage force. "Cum for me, cum for me, cum for me you little cockslut."

"David!" she screeched, her body rigid all the way down to her tightened toes and raised calves in an orgasmic paralysis. She was distantly aware her lover had stopped as well, and between her bursts of unrestrained hedonistic grunts where she had to fill her lungs, she could hear his stammering gasps. Between her thoroughly wet legs, buried deep within her quivering pussy, her David's sticky sperm was flooding her insides for a second time, the silky soft muscles surrounding his cock coaxing thick white ropes of potent cum from the head.

She had done it: not only had she stole away his virginity, she had surrendered her body to let him have his way with her like a slut. Both moments had felt magnificent, and as absurdly dangerous as it would be, in the midst of the post-orgasm high she was curious just how much more there was to go.

They stayed like that for some time, until David's manhood finally yielded and emerged from his teacher's innards. There was little talk afterwards, mainly assurances David could sleep next to her on the sofa and that they would discuss things properly in the light of day. Jessica's lover was fast asleep within minutes, and with one last thing on her mind, she didn't last much longer until she too was drifting, spooning her naked pupil as her eyes slowly closed.

***

Jessica woke up in stages, fully aware of what she had done but in no hurry to start the day worrying about such things. It wasn't until the third moment of waking, however, she noticed the house sounded a little different from its recently silent self.

The refrigerator was running. The microwave door she'd left open for whatever reason emitted sterile white light. The internet router in the corner blinked. Most noticeably, the fire had long died since they were both too worn out to keep tabs on it, but the electric heater had done an admirable job keeping the front room livable.

She reached for the phone near the floor, careful not to disturb David, who still looked dead to the world. She had two bars of reception, about the best she got out here in the sticks, and there were several IMs.

At first a small pang of guilt struck, as she looked at the three messages from David...the other David she was supposed to be spooning with instead of her student. That guilt soon disappeared, however, when she saw two of the messages were delayed and well before the last phone call she'd had with him, while the third - 8uio lkj - looked like a butt dial from who knows when. Not once in the ordeal had he attempted any other messages or calls.

Well, that was fine, she supposed. If it was too much trouble to get out here, if he was so paranoid about knocking her up he needed the pill and a bunch of condoms, if his goddamn goldfish mattered that much to him, so be it. She had a wonderful time with a wonderful David anyway.

The full gravity of what she'd just done began to hit her. Not so much the consequences; she'd realized the social and perhaps legal shitstorm their little tryst could create, should it ever be revealed. But the logistics of how exactly to keep this one event a secret, let alone the possibility of a relationship the boy would probably want...and she was kinda leaning towards as well...

Those concerns would have to wait. The power was back on, and the phones were working. Much as she didn't want to do it, David needed to wake up. His parents may be in total hell, wondering why their son never showed up at the school to shelter from the storm.

But she held off just a single moment longer, checking her phone for one last thing. Whatever the future held, whether she was back on the dating scene or "just happening" to meet a former student of her school at nice restaurant or anything else, she still wanted a memento of the time they'd shared here. The time when she had suspected the worst out of a student and been completely wrong. The time she had been graced, possibly even saved, by the nicest guy she'd met so far, and did the naughtiest thing she could do with him.

The picture on her phone, where she had been fulfilled, twice, and lay oozing with satisfaction, would do.