Edge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,625 Followers

Jenna paled, and Kara set down her fork with a small sigh as the man grinned down at them maliciously.

"Ladies," he said, "My, my. What good fortune to find two sluts together at just such a time as I was thinking about how nice a good dick sucking would feel."

Jenna looked about the restaurant, but no one was paying them any attention, the clatter of plates and glasses masking their conversation.

"I live just across the street. Come with me," he instructed, "I'll get your bill."

"How gracious," Kara said flatly.

The man picked up their ticket, went to the counter and paid it, and then came back, tossing down a small wad of cash on the table for the tip. Kara just shrugged at Jenna's look of disbelief. Obviously, this was not the first time that Kara had been picked up in public for use by a higher-ranking player. They followed the man out of the cafe, wordlessly, and across the street to a little duplex. He let them in and closed the door behind them. He motioned for them to follow him into the living room, where he shrugged down his pants.

"On your knees, sluts," he instructed.

Kara immediately complied, and tugged Jenna's hand. She followed suit, her head spinning at the fact that she was about to suck off a complete stranger.

"Don't worry, newbie," he said to Jenna, "it's good practice. Pretty little cock sucker like you, you're gonna get a lot of use."

The man shucked off his boxers, freeing his engorged prick and stepping forward, bringing the hot tool an inch from Jenna's quivering lips.

"Open up, baby," Kara said hotly, "Let the nice man push his cock between your sexy lips."

The man smiled at her dirty words, saying, "Now that's nice. Your friend here knows what she's doing."

Jenna parted her lips, allowing the strange man to rest his cocktip on them. She snaked out her tongue and licked at the tip, her eyes looking upward as Kara fondled his balls with her hand. She guided the head of his cock into Jenna's mouth.

"Good girl," Kara said, "Just wrap those wet lips around it. Get lots of practice, baby. You're going to need it for tonight."

Jenna groaned around the man's cock, her body giving a small shake as she thought about the coming evening. Nine men were going to use her and Kara together. Two days ago, she'd never even touched a penis, and today she was going to take at least ten. Her sex-addled mind barely registered this as wrong, though. Her whole body was so warm and tingling with pleasant feelings that as the man pushed the length of his cock into her mouth, she felt a trickle of cunt honey leak through her belt.

Kara groped her tits through her top, kneading them gently, while the man slowly fucked his hard prick along the length of her squirming tongue. He gave satisfied little grunts as his pumping hips worked his shaft back and forth, working up a thick lather of saliva in Jenna's mouth.

"You're a natural cock slut, bitch," the man said, "the fuckin' eyes on you."

"That's so good, baby," Kara whispered and kissed her neck, "keep looking at him. They love to see your sexy eyes showing them how much you love cock."

The man pulled his wet penis from her mouth and fed it to Kara, who opened up with enthusiasm and swallowed it to the base, holding the length of it in her throat, making wet, squelching sounds around it as the thick tube plugged her airway. Jenna wiped spit from her mouth with the back of her hand and watched her keyholder gently grope the man's heavy testicles, rolling them in her hand. Kara bobbed her head and Jenna could see her tongue working around the throbbing stalk.

The man reached for Jenna's head and guided it toward his nuts. Jenna played her tongue around his balls for him as Kara continued sucking, slurping loudly and moaning around his cock.

"Such a sweet little dick sucker," the man said, then extracted his tool and pushed it back in Jenna's mouth.

Kara licked her lips, her eyes misty as Jenna looked first at her, and then back up to the man. She felt Kara's hand on the back of her head, gently urging her to fit more of the stranger's penis into her mouth. Jenna allowed her friend to push, forcing more of the rigid length in, until she felt the flared head bump the back of her throat. She heaved at the unfamiliar feeling, but Kara held her firmly in place as she choked, coughed spit around the man's cock, and inhaled through her nose.

"Can you feel it, baby?" Kara asked, "Can you feel that dick aching to cum?"

"Hmm!" Jenna hummed. Just like Lucas, she could feel the dick in her mouth quivering, jerking on her tongue, and she knew he was going to cum.

"Are you gonna feed the slut your cum?" Kara asked the man, "Do you want to paint her sexy face with it?"

"Fuck yeah," the man said softly.

He jerked his cock free of Jenna's mouth, long ropes of saliva trailing from his wet cock head to her lips. He stroked the mess along his shaft, inches from Jenna's teary eyes, and then gave a groan as hot bursts of jizz shot forth and struck Jenna between the eyes, making her flinch. Another blast caked her tongue, and then a third coated her upper lip. The man wiped the last few drops onto her tongue. Kara turned Jenna toward her and licked the globs of cum from between her eyes, then kissed her, sucking the man's reward from her tongue as she groped her breasts roughly.

Jenna's pussy positively ached at the naughty treatment. She couldn't understand why this turned her on so much. Was this just the effects of the fuck haze she lived in, or was there something inside of herself that actually enjoyed this? In either case, the feel of Kara's tongue in her mouth, her warm lips, and her hands on her body had her body on edge and wanting more.

The man sat back on the couch, idly fingering his soft cock as he watched the two of them making out on their knees. Once Kara was satisfied that the entirety of the jizz was taken care of, she helped Jenna to her feet. A new review appeared in her Haloes, making her feel like a used slut, which on reflection, she was.

Chapter Thirteen: The Gang's All Here

The ever-present haze of arousal in her head could not repress the feeling of disbelief Jenna felt as Kara drove them across town later that same evening. Nine men were going to initiate her into the world of raunchy sex, and she was going to do it alongside another girl, who had just unlocked her from a chastity belt that constantly edged her. She was, also, on a near orgasmic high from guzzling down some kind of mystery drink filled with God only knew what. Perhaps the strangest thing, though, was that she was excited about it. Scared, yes, but the feeling of unease was secondary to the imagined pleasure her body would be receiving.

On some rational level (as much as rational meant anything in this state) she understood that the excitement was partially artificial, induced by the Obsequium and lusty fog that living on the cusp of an unattainable orgasm produced. There was another part, though, that was coming to enjoy the sexy feelings created by her confined pussy and the addictive warmth of Obsequium.

Some of that was, also, Kara. Having sex with another girl was something that she absolutely enjoyed, and there was nothing artificial about that. When she glanced sidelong at her keyholder, her eyes tracing the barely concealed curves of her body, and the memory of that body hot and naked against her own, she immediately grew even wetter and more excited than usual.

Not only had she developed this strange feeling of attachment and caring for Kara, but when the girl was there with her, as Jenna did things with men, she had this confusing, seductive, and filthy way of making Jenna feel like what she was doing was right and good.

When the strange man had used his rank to coerce them into sucking his cock, Kara's dirty prattle had made Jenna want to pleasure him. Her naughty words, the feelings they created while the man had pumped his length between her sealed lips, seemed to awaken some, previously unknown, desire in her to want to perform the lustful act. It had been the same with Lucas. Whatever it was that Kara did to her, Jenna knew that she liked that, too, and that it was not something artificial. It was her inner slut.

Kara pulled the car into an off-campus home as evening approached. The warm, night air tickled Jenna's bare pussy beneath the ridiculously small skirt she wore, and the sense of freedom from the belt felt incredible. Kara held her hand comfortingly as they strode up the walkway to the place, where the door opened before they could knock.

The player Kara had been in contact with stood in the doorway, a wide and welcoming smile on his handsome face. He should be smiling, Jenna thought. He had two very wet and eager sluts, driven by the intense need to cum, and ready to take on a group of his horny friends for the chance at orgasms and virtual rewards. What a fucking life.

As he ushered them in, Jenna noted a rank and nameplate hovering over him in her Haloes. Rank thirteen. His username read, NoCreeperz.

"Don't worry, girls," the man said, "You're in good hands. None of that dick shit like those WAT fuckers here."

"WAT?" Jenna asked, looking at Kara. It was the second time she'd heard the acronym, now.

"Women are Things," Kara said, "Total misogynistic pieces of shit. They don't care about trust score. They just live to hunt. They stay within the rules, but just."

"Assholes," the man agreed, then added, "You can call me Justin. None of these dudes are on Edge, but I get them so much free pussy that they don't dare step out of line."

Free pussy, Jenna thought. She was a free pussy. Her free pussy was very wet. She sipped from her bottle of Obsequium, the pleasant tingles sparking across her body as they followed Justin down the hallway and into a large living area. Eight of Justin's friends sat on the two long couches, watching a basketball game. In the center of the room, they'd placed a queen-sized bed. Jenna's heart raced at the sight of it, the situation becoming very real as every man in the room turned to look at the two girls who were about to service them.

Jenna noticed, then, that there was a third girl, who stood in the corner of the room shaking. The girl, also, had a nameplate over her head, showing a rank of one and a player number. Jenna looked at Kara, nodded toward the girl, and Kara shrugged.

Another girl looking to complete her challenge, she guessed. The girl looked terrified. As Justin led Kara toward the men, making introductions, Jenna found herself drifting away toward the girl. She reached out, touched the girl's arm, and she flinched back. When she looked at Jenna, her eyes were red and puffy.

"Hey," Jenna said kindly, "You okay?"

The girl glanced at the group of men, swallowed hard and said, "Yeah. It's just... I've never done something like this."

Jenna nodded, "Me either," she said, "How long has it been since they got you?"

"A week," the girl replied.

"You did enough to rank up a level. What did you do?"

"I..."

"It's okay," Jenna reassured her, "We all did things we didn't think we could."

"I sucked my brother's cock," the girl said, blushing.

Jenna only nodded, then asked, "I know that it's tough. You can't avoid it forever, but if you don't want to do this tonight, you don't have to."

The girl shook her head, "If I don't, it will be worse. The failure penalty..."

She trailed off, and Jenna nodded, understanding. A week of enforced denial, plus Cum Bucket designation and Free Use, not to mention the monetary loss. Yes, this was not a challenge to fail.

"Can you afford to lose $250?" Jenna asked.

"What?"

"If that was the only penalty, could you do it?"

The girl nodded hopefully. Jenna swiped up her inventory and grabbed the Hall Pass. She flicked it toward the girl, who caught the item and read the description.

"Are you serious?" the girl asked, disbelief written all over her face.

"You can have it, if you don't want to do this."

"You... you mean it?" she asked.

Jenna nodded.

"I thought I could do it," she said, "I really thought I could. That many of them, though. I can't!"

"Use the pass," Jenna said, "and if you need help on the next one, maybe we can team up. It's not as scary when you have someone else."

She flicked her eyes to Kara, who was watching her as the men began to pull off their shirts all around her. The girl followed her eyes, then snapped them back. She threw her arms around Jenna and sobbed into her chest, smearing her top with tears and mascara. Jenna stroked her back for a moment, and then the girl broke away.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Jenna," she replied.

"You're some kind of fucking angel," the girl said, and Jenna watched her activate the hall pass. A wave of golden light flowed over her, and then the girl said, "My name's Jess. Thank you!"

She quickly fled the room and Jenna whispered softly, "Erin, start a Halo recording and initiate all current challenges. The red recording light winked in and Jenna rejoined Kara in the circle of half-naked strangers.

"What was that about?" Kara asked.

"She just got a Hall Pass," Jenna explained.

Kara nodded and flashed a warm smile.

"Looks like we have a chicken," one of the men said, watching the girl depart with a chuckle.

The other men joined in. Justin did not. He raised an eyebrow at Jenna and gave a slight nod of approval.

"A willing slut is the best slut," he said, "Tears aren't sexy."

The other men nodded agreement, and then Kara stripped off her shirt and threw it aside. A cheer went up and someone turned on a stereo, blaring a hard, thumping, deep house bass beat that had Kara raising her arms and rocking her hips as she shook her hair wildly and ground her ass against Justin's crotch. Jenna couldn't help but smile as something in the music ignited a primal feeling of enjoyment that began to drive back the worry. She felt a grin across her face as she watched Kara lean back into Justin's chest, losing herself in the thumping beat as her arms encircled his neck.

Someone slid their arms around Jenna's waist, a pair of warm hands grasping the hem of her top and tugging it up. Jenna raised her arms and allowed the stranger to strip off her top, swaying her hips in time to the beat as she watched Justin and Kara swapping tongues. A hot little feeling of... jealousy, she guessed, hit her unexpectedly, which was confusing and oddly arousing at the same time. She tugged the man, who was now groping her bare tits, along with her and closed the distance between herself and Kara.

Surprising herself, she placed her hand behind Kara's neck and drew her in, kissing her roughly, plunging her tongue into the other girl's mouth as the men hollered their approval. Justin pawed at Kara's breasts as the stranger behind her groped Jenna's, his mauling hands making Jenna grunt into Kara's mouth. They broke apart and Kara's eyes were dancing with wicked enjoyment. Jenna found herself feeling the same way. In her Halo vision, she saw a timer keeping a measure of the elapsed time.

The two girls spun around, and together they sank to their knees, backs together, and tugged down their current partner's shorts. Two hard dicks sprang free, and they went to work. Jenna looked up at yet another strange man and sealed her warm lips around his cock, making him groan and sending a shiver of perverse pleasure down her spine. Just under the thumping bass she could hear Kara behind her, slobbering hungrily on Justin's length.

Two men appeared to either side of Jenna, while two more surrounded Kara. Her head wheeling, Jenna found herself stroking two naked cocks while the third slowly pumped his shaft along her tongue.

"Those sexy fuckin' eyes," the man in her mouth said, gasping, "damn I could do this all fucking day!"

Jenna pulled her mouth from his tool and placed it over the cock in her right hand, switching her attention and stroking her saliva into the first man's jerking penis. The sounds of pleasurable groans just behind her indicated that Kara seemed to be doing the same. Jenna switched to the next man, who forcefully plunged his length into her mouth in his excitement, causing her to sputter and expel a wave of hot spit that dripped onto her hard nipples.

One of the men stepped away from her and was replaced by one of the others who had been standing on the sidelines. As Jenna pleasured the cock in her mouth with her squirming tongue, looking up into the man's eyes, she felt his penis jerk. He gasped, groaned, said, "Fuck! Those goddamn eyes of yours! Fucking... cumming!"

He released a hard shot of cum into her mouth, which Jenna swallowed, and then another. Muttering to himself, he stepped back to watch as another man took his place. Behind her, she heard the sound of another of the men cumming into Kara's well-trained suck hole, and then she squealed in surprise and said, "Oh, shit! Fucking shoot it all over me!"

Jenna quickly inhaled another throbbing meat stick, the entirety of her world becoming a rotation of stroke, suck, repeat, while the intense heat from her cunt and the rain of filthy words hurled down on her drove her fuck-fog-filled mind into a dark hole of depravity, where there was nothing but cock after cock. She wanted, so badly, to reach between her legs and frig herself to an orgasm, but her hands were still stroking as the men took turns using her mouth.

Her knees were sore by the time the men lifted her onto the bed, putting her on her back next to Kara. Her keyholder found her mouth, sucking at her tongue, smacking her lips, sharing the nasty reward she'd extracted from a few of those with less stamina. She could tell by the wild and misty look in Kara's eyes that she was on the same lustful high, the need for pleasure having overridden rational thought. She was on autopilot, consumed by the desire to cum.

Jenna barely noticed as the first of the men spread her legs. She had her tongue in Kara's mouth and someone was groping her tits, tugging at her hard nubs in a way that made her body jerk delightfully. She squealed into Kara's mouth, and Kara into hers as they were each given their first cock of the night between their legs.

Through the haze, Jenna managed to break away from the kiss and peer down at her pussy, where a man she'd never met pushed his very lengthy penis into it. At some point she'd begun chaotically masturbating herself and wondered when it had happened.

"Your first fuck," Kara hissed in her ear, but then someone turned her face away and pushed a dick into her mouth. Jenna had time only enough to gasp at the realization before her own mouth was similarly filled and her tits were being groped roughly by the man plowing his eager cock into her very wet and excited cunt. The wonderland of debauchery caused her well-teased body to suddenly explode with a long-denied orgasm that had her humping against the fat cock inside of her, moaning around the dick in her mouth as her back arched off the bed.

The man fucking into her now held her hips and gave her several hard thrusts before pulling his cock out of her gripping pussy and blasting her with cum. The hot jets of semen coated her skirt, which was bunched around her waist, while the follow up spurt hit her belly. She heard herself, as though from far away, tittering with some wild sense of perverse joy at the feel of the hot seed on her skin, the odd feeling of success at making this strange man cum. Someone else took his place, and Jenna locked her legs around this newcomer as he fed his hard cock into her.

Next to her, Kara's new partner put her on her knees, and then her tongue was probing Jenna's mouth again in a fiery lip lock as the man took her from behind, one hand gripping her hip and the other giving her upturned ass a hard slap that made her grunt into Jenna's mouth. Someone pulled Kara's head up and Jenna watched him slide his slick pole into her mouth. Jenna reached out and used one hand to play with Kara's dangling breast, while her other fondled and squeezed this stranger's balls as he thrust his cock between Kara's lips.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,625 Followers