Edge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,631 Followers

Her legs wrapped tightly to the waist of her second fucker, Jenna came again tossing her head back as she squeezed Kara's tit roughly, making her moan and sending pleasant vibrations along the cock shaft in her mouth. This seemed to set the man off, and Jenna felt hot drool spatter her face as the man pulled his slimy cock from her and it erupted, splattering Jenna's forehead in cock cream.

Kara began to lick up the sexy mess, running her tongue along Jenna's sweaty skin and gathering up the jizz in a filthy display that made the man fucking her shout, "Fuck that's nasty!" and attempt to pull his dick free of her. Jenna was too far gone, though. She was at the precipice of another hard cum and she was determined to have it.

She kept her legs tightly locked on the stranger as she felt his cock jerking and writhing like it was alive inside of her. The feel of hot, hard jets of cum pasting her pussy walls gave her what she needed, and her body shook with an intense pleasure that had her thrashing her head from side to side as Kara joined her. Her friend's exultant, drawn-out moan was just another delightfully disgusting sound that mingled with the pumping bass beat, the sounds of wet slapping flesh and the deep male groans of satisfaction as this group of complete strangers used their bodies to satisfy their lust.

Jenna finally released her leg lock as the man's penis began to soften, but then a third man slid into her well-lubricated sheath with a forceful thrust that immediately made her cum again, imagining what she must look like. She could feel the sweat on her body, the drying cum on her belly and Kara's sticky saliva on her forehead.

She moaned loudly and another dick filled her mouth, while this latest man's hand gripped the back of her head and he began to thrust his angry prick between her lips so roughly that she choked and sputtered around it, sending specks of spittle flying out on each inward thrust.

The man between her legs hammered her into submission, folding her legs back and gripping her behind her knees, pounding her pliant young body into another body-wracking orgasm that had her legs quaking in his grip. Next to her, she heard Kara's loud, "Huh! Huh! Huh!" as she was bounced up and down on someone's lap, and then the cries were cut off as another man filled her mouth with cock.

Jenna swallowed a huge wad of creamy jizz, her jaws sore from the repeated violation of her mouth, but it was a losing battle against the seemingly unending flow of semen that this latest man was pouring into her over-full mouth. The gooey froth spilled from the corners of her mouth, leaking onto the ruin of the bed sheets as the man in her pussy continued to lay into her with long strokes of his bloated cock. She looked up into his face, had no idea who he was, and for some reason that made her cum again.

"Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..." she breathed, over and over as the man battered her gripping pussy and she clung to his taut arms with a grip hard enough to make him cry out, just before he blasted her insides with another load of ball batter.

The next man stepped up before Jenna had a chance to catch her breath, and he flipped her over onto her stomach, then plunged his cock into her and placed his legs over hers, trapping them in a nasty prone bone that made her squeal at the new position. Her legs flailed uselessly, quaking as this new pleasure ramped her excitement up toward another building orgasm.

"Fuck... oh fuck! My fucking ass!" Kara cried, and one of the men chuckled.

"I knew you could take two cocks, you little DP slut," she heard Justin say, and then Kara gagged as, presumably, a third cock was inserted into her mouth.

The feel of a man's heavy body covering her, his thick cock driven so deeply into her prone body, the helpless feeling of being trapped underneath his weight, sent Jenna's body into a convulsive shudder that made her moan loudly into the sheets, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she bucked and came. She slumped, exhausted as the feel of another hot coating of cum filled her pussy, and then the weight on her body disappeared, only to be replaced by another as the cycle repeated itself.

The timer in her Haloes showed her that over an hour had passed. The challenge was complete. She'd made at least six of the men orgasm and she was well on her way to a seventh. She couldn't see Kara but she could hear her groaning, occasionally grunting out for more fucking, more cock, more cum, apparently still going strong. Jenna's mind still felt tunneled on the overwhelming pleasure from between her legs. She was tired, but she felt as though she could just keep taking more, her body on a total high and ready to cum again.

By the time Jenna stumbled into an upstairs shower with Kara, her elapsed time showed just over three hours and she felt as though someone had driven a truck between her legs. Though she hadn't kept count, she imagined that she'd had more orgasms tonight than in the last month of her life. It had certainly been more than in the last two weeks. Strangely enough, the Obsequium still had her aching for another one, though her sore pussy vehemently disagreed with the notion.

Kara spent a long while with her under the hot spray of the shower, cleaning her body and trading sexy kisses as they touched. Neither of them spoke about what had happened, both of them seemingly in a post-orgasmic trance that wouldn't allow them to process the actual events tonight.

Once they were cleaned and dressed, Justin showed them out with a brief thanks. They staggered to Kara's car, where new trust score ratings appeared in their Haloes from Justin. They took a moment to reciprocate, and then Kara drove them to her home in silence. Jenna rested her head against the window, barely able to keep her eyes open. She hoped that Kara didn't fall asleep at the wheel, but when she gave her a glance, her keyholder seemed peppy, grinning like a fool.

In the safety of Kara's bedroom, Jenna's pussy was once more locked away.

"You should stay here tonight," Kara said as the lock clicked shut, "You don't look like you're in a state to drive."

Jenna could only nod her agreement, her eyelids feeling like lead.

"Are you... okay?" Kara asked, stroking her hair back.

"Yeah," was the only response Jenna could muster.

Kara took her to the bed, where Jenna immediately fell asleep with the girl's naked body pressed against her, arms encircling her, and her hand resting on her breast.