Edge Running Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Terrific," I said. I looked up to see that Dusit Thanat was standing in the doorway into his bedroom. He was naked and in erection, and his body was hard, muscular... magnificent. As I clicked the cellphone off, he was on me in a flash, slapping me down onto my knees, putting me on all fours, crouching over he, mounting me, and grasping the hair on the back of my head and arching me painfully back while he thrust inside me and fucked me hard. He was a brutal top, but so far, although he'd slapped me a few times, he hadn't beaten me like I'd seen the European youth from the previous night had been beaten and whipped. Maybe it wasn't Dusit Thanat who had done that to the young man, I thought.

But I was to find that it was, indeed, Dusit Thanat, who had done that. And I couldn't find my cellphone again after that toss in the hay.

"Go, clean up," he said after he'd finished with me. "We go to see the kickboxing now."

It was the most he'd said to me since we'd met.

* * * *

Thai kickboxing is a blood sport. They had an arena for it on Rama IV road not far from my hotel, the Babylon Bangkok. I contemplated trying to break away from the arena and get to the hotel all the time Dusit Thanat and I were ringside watching a series of Thai boxer pairs enter the ring, which we were just out of the splatter area of, donate blood, and only one boxer stumble out of at the end of a match. It was more of a gladiatorial event where it looked like anything was accepted to ensure survival. That the ever-present bodyguards were stationed at either end of the row we were in prevented my escape. Perhaps I should have tried harder.

Speaking of "hard," that's what the bloodletting did for Dusit Thanat. The brutal punishment of it gave him a hard. It also gave him wandering hands, and he felt me up and got all panty and breathy while we watched the slaughter in the ring. My mind went back to the young European blond guy who I'd seen in the Shangri-la Hotel suite. Dusit Thanat had done that. I had tried telling myself he didn't, but the effect of watching two kickboxers try to kill each other told me he had. When he was with me last night, as manhandling as he was, he was on his most polite behavior. Even then his attentions were becoming increasingly punishing.

Dusit Thanat was a torturer. I knew that. He looked the part. Last night had just lulled me into thinking otherwise. It was coming to something like this Thai kickboxing that got his engine revved. I was in for a rough time. I started thinking again how to get out of there.

"I've got to go to the john," I said between matches.

"Sure, go ahead," he said--and he signaled one of the bodyguards. "Samat," he said, and pointed to me.

Of course I would be escorted to the john.

When I got back, I said, "I can't find my cellphone. You have one I can use? I've got to check in with my manager. I could have to work tonight."

"I paid for you for two nights," Dusit Thanat said. There was no reference to giving me access to a cellphone or any sort of question or concern about where or how mine had gone missing. He knew how mine had gone missing.

"I don't really like this kickboxing thing all that much," I said. "Could I wait in the car or something? Samat could take me to the car and we could wait there." Chances were good I couldn't slip away from the big bruiser of a bodyguard, but there was more of a chance I could escape from one guy than from three. My mind was already racing. If Panos had stayed at the hotel today and I could get there, I could collect the money I'd given him to hold the previous night and maybe that would get me on my way out of Bangkok. I didn't have any clothes or anything here I couldn't just abandon. But what means of getting out of the country could I use that a drug lord couldn't intercept me if he wanted to?

Dusit Thanat had said we'd have a really good time after going to the fights. I shuddered at the thought of what he considered to be a good time. He really seemed to be thinking this brutal kickboxing thing was a good time.

"Yeah, I've had enough for today too," Dusit Thanat was saying as he rose from his seat. "I'm in a mood to take you apart. Let's go to the docks."

Oh, shit.

We drove into the Klong Toy riverport area. It wasn't a long drive, even with the enveloping traffic, so Dusit Thanat didn't have time to wipe me out en route. He got a head start, though. I was naked, with his belt looped around my throat, being used as a leash, and he was on top of me, chewing on my nipples and with several fingers bunched up and stuffed up my channel, working on opening me up, when we pulled up in front of a big garage door in the side of a warehouse. The limo driver--the bodyguards were up front, one of them driving--sounded the car's horn, the door rolled open, and the limo was pulled into a cavernous hangar-like building.

Other Thai thugs, dressed in black, were swarming around in the room. Back in a corner, under a mezzanine deck enclosed by windows, they had a drug lab set up. I was a doctor--a doctor who had some direct contact with drug pushers. I knew what a drug lab would look like. This was an industrial-sized one.

One of the bodyguards opened a back door of the limo, and Dusit Thanat pulled me out using the belt looped around my throat as a leash. If any of the swarming ants inside the warehouse thought it was unusual for their boss to be leading a naked young Farang--Westerner--with the physique of a Chippendales dancer around by a leash, they didn't show it. I didn't take that as a good sign.

The drug lord guided me up the stairs into the glassed-in mezzanine enclosure, while the two bodyguards sauntered over toward the crew cooking drugs. Upstairs was an office and living area of sorts, outfitted in a real plush style, with carpeting and everything. I presumed this was Dusit Thanat's office. First thing he did, just to establish what was what here, was that he turned to me when I entered the room after him and hauled off and backhanded me across the face in one direction and then the other, sending me to the floor, curling up in ball in case he was going to give me a kick too. This was rougher treatment than he'd given me at his house.

Ashamedly, I went hard. This was going to be a rough fuck. To a male whore who was becoming immured to vanilla sex, something more demanding like this was arousing. He nudged me with his foot to feel me shudder. He didn't beat on me further while I was on the floor, though. Muttering "We're going to have one hell of a good time," he went over to a massive desk, leaned into it, perching his butt against the edge, spread his legs, unzipped himself, and pulled his monster of a cock out.

"Come here," he growled. When I struggled up from the floor and stumbled over to him, he grabbed me by the hair and roughly pushed me down on my knees in front of him.

"Blow me," he said.

I opened my mouth, took his cock in, and started giving him head. He grabbed my head between his hands and forced me to take him deep. I gagged and he laughed. He leaned over me, and I realized he'd taken a set of handcuffs off his desk and he cuffed my wrists behind my back. I sucked him at great length, but he pushed me off before he came. He had a remote control in his hand and I heard a rumbling sound when he clicked it.

The back wall of the office slid open. There was another room beyond that. A sex torture chamber. My eyes bugged out at the first thing I saw: an X-frame, with a hand whip lodged in where the X crossed.

Oh, shit. Again.

We'd heard the rumble of the large garage door again while I was bringing him almost to a climax with my mouth and the burbling of loud discussion from below.

Dusit Thanat was pulling me up off my knees, and turning me toward the torture chamber beyond when one of the bodyguards came up the stairs and spoke to the drug lord in agitated tones.

"Don't go anywhere," Dusit Thanat said, pushing me down into a heavy metal straight chair by the desk and taking the time to cuff my ankles to the front legs before leaving the enclosure. I still had my wrists cuffed behind my back.

I was bound there for a good twenty minutes, listening to yelling and some screaming from below, until pounding on the garage door got added to the background noise, the sound of a gunshot--which in the cavernous warehouse building sounded like a canon--quite a bit of yelling and scurrying in a short minute and then just the pounding. Something hit the garage door from the outside, which caved it in, and then the noise of yelling and scurrying again.

A mix of uniform-wearing Thai and civilian-attired Farangs--Westerners--appeared at the top of the stairs, guns drawn. They fanned out around the room, checking for occupants other than me, I surmised, before one of the Westerners--a muscled up guy in his forties, who looked in charge, came up and stood in front of me.

"Do you speak English?" He asked.

"I'm an American," I said. "I'm not with whoever you found downstairs," I added.

"The only guy downstairs isn't speaking any language. Conveniently, I'm with the American Embassy--and you don't look like you cuffed yourself just to impress us. Although, I've got to say you impress me." He was grinning.

"Any chance you could free me--and find me some clothes?" I asked.

"Where are your clothes?"

"They got left in the limousine last seen parked downstairs. I don't suppose it's still there."

"It's still there." The American said something to one of the uniformed Thai guys, who went downstairs. He looked around, going into the party alcove. "There are a set of clothes in here--jeans and a T-shirt. Might be your size. These aren't yours?"

"No," I said. "We didn't get that far." I shuddered at the thought of whose they might be and why he wasn't wearing them now. Why he didn't need them. "Umm, this is getting a little uncomfortable," I said, as a hint.

"Oh, sorry," he said, coming back in and working on freeing me. It took a little effort, as Dusit Thanat had done a good job of trussing me up. As he worked, the American couldn't avoid touching me rather intimately, given that I was naked. But I got the impression that he didn't really try to avoid that. He was a hunk and a half for his age. I couldn't help hardening up. I'm sure he noticed.

By the time he'd freed me, the Thai guy had returned with my trousers, bikini briefs, boots, and T-shirt. As I dressed, The American Embassy guy grilled me. I wouldn't have minded if he'd done something else with me.

"I'm Roger Allard," he said. "I work with the American Embassy. Today it's drugs and I'm working with the Thai police. They'll want to know who you are and what you were doing here. I'm pretty curious about that myself. I'll assume until I learn otherwise that you are what you say you are, an American, and I'll be on your side here." The looks he was giving me indicated that he wanted to be more than just on my side.

"I'm Doug McClure," I answered, giving him my new name, which is what my wallet that he'd pulled out of my jeans before handing them over and had in his hand was telling him about me. "I'm here with an American dance troupe, working the clubs."

"The gay clubs?" he asked. "You're an escort too?"

"Yes, the gay clubs. This was just an informal assignment, though. I don't do this regularly." Well, I did do it fairly regularly, but it was all ad hoc, it wasn't an escort agency arrangement.

"You were brought here by Dusit Thanat?" he asked. "He brought you up here to fuck you?"

"It would appear so," I said. I gestured toward the torture alcove. "And more... more than I would have wanted. I wasn't aware of that being part of the date. And, yes, Dusit Thanat brought me here. I just met him, though. I don't know anything about him or what he does." I decided not to tell him that I'd spent the night with Dusit Thanat already and I'd already let him do a whole lot with me.

"It says here you're a doctor. You aren't into drug running as well as dancing and prostitution, by any chance?" he said.

"Not by any chance, no," I said, giving him a level look.

"You run along the edge like this often?" he asked.

"More often than I'd like. It appears Dusit was bringing me here for something I wouldn't want to be here for and you found me all tied up. Does it look like I'm part of the gang? Maybe you should ask him."

"I'd ask him if I could, but there was only one guy still in here when we got in, and he's not talking. We'll have to catch up with Dusit Thanat some other day. We found there's a tunnel out of here. They cleared out before we could get in. I guess you can leave and I could just see that it wasn't reported that you were here."

"You'd let me just leave?"

"I could see that you get back to wherever you live. Where's that? Of course we wouldn't want you to leave the country without checking with me at the American Embassy."

"I'm staying at the Babylon Bangkok."

"That isn't far from here. I'll drive you there myself."

When we went downstairs, I saw what he'd meant by one guy being left behind but not talking. A Thai guy was tied to a chair in the center of the warehouse space. There was a bullet hole in the side of his head, but he'd taken a beating before that happened. That obviously had been why Dusit Thanat had been called downstairs. There was business to be done before he would be free to give me the business. Saved by a stiff and the cavalry.

When we got to the car Allard was going to drive me in, I turned and said, "You're not letting me go without reporting I was here just out of the goodness of your heart, are you?"

"I've seen your dance revue at DJ Station, I know what's on the menu for you dancers, and I think you know you don't want to get caught into the Thai legal system because of drugs cooking connections. If we can't use your room at the Babylon Bangkok," he said, "I can get one at DJ Station. I have privileges there. You OK with that?" He stood back so I could get a good look at his body. It was "another" good look, as I'd already assessed him and given him "yes" marks.

"I thought so," I responded. "You found me naked upstairs and you did more than just look me over real good--you copped a couple of feels. I didn't mind."

"So, you'll let me do you?"

"You keep me out of the police system here and I'll let you choose top or bottom."

"You do both?"

He muttered, "Sweet," when I nodded a "yes."

Panos wasn't in our room, so Allard and I fucked there. He laid me in a missionary, embracing me close, my heels rubbing his buttocks as he took me in hard, deep, strokes. He was a player--an expert. I had a good time. So, obviously, did he.

I promised to be available to him anytime he wanted me to, but, after he left, I went directly to our manager, Tony Scarlotti. I laid out my whole dilemma.

"I didn't set this up with the Thai drug lord," I said. "You'll have to check with the manager of the DJ Station, Amnot, about that. But the guy, Dusit Thanat, is out there running free still. For all I know, he'll think I set him up for the raid. I heard him create a dead guy. He could do the same for me. And he could get to the rest of the troupe too. I need to get out of here, Tony. I need to leave today... to get back to the States."

"The States might not be a good idea, Doug. I know you have problems there too."

"Listen, Tony--?"

"I can get you into another troupe. I can get you flown out tonight. In a private plane. No catching up with you getting on a commercial flight."

"How? Where?"

"We have a troupe dancing at the Grand Diamond City Casino just across the Thai border in Cambodia at the Poipet border point. They can use another dancer. Same money, your contract would hold. I know someone who's flying there tonight--off the flight schedules. I can get you on the plane. I can call ahead on putting you in the troupe. I think it's the quickest, cleanest fix we can put to this."

My heart jumped up into my throat as I was walking to the small plane at the remote flight strip outside of Bangkok. Climbing out of the cockpit to greet me was Kevin Lu, the Thai-Cambodian drug dealer who Panos and I had doubled with at the BBB Inn on Rama IV Road, near Lumphini Park, and who had set me up with Dusit Thanat at the DJ Station. I was numb as he handed me into the backseat of the plane. My mood didn't improve when we were taking off and I found I was the only passenger. What in the hell was he flying out of here tonight if I hadn't been added at the last minute? And if that didn't make me queasy, when we were up in the air, headed northeast toward the Cambodian border, the seat cushion next to me came loose. It slid off as I tried to put it back in place and, under it, in a large compartment in the base of the seat, I saw piles and piles of small plastic packets filled with white power.

Oh shit.

12