Joshua's Hikes into the Mist Pt. 01

Story Info
Joshua likes to hike, a strange mist leads him on.
2k words
4.68
3.6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua stood at the trail head, before him stretched the valley and forest. One of his favourite hiking spots. He was alone but that was how he preferred his hikes. Just him and nature and his coffee, of course. He took a few steps down the hill and just paused there reflecting on the valley spread out before him. Pristine forest, a few paths worn by hikers but hikers like himself who took care not to impact the beauty of the valley. The sun glinted on the tops of pine trees and he knew he'd have a good hike.

He started his descent. Magically, mystically the fog settled over the forest and the world around him changed. Sounds and sights were muted, before him the paths aligned and shifted, though he didn't notice. They now led to a new strange world, a world filled with wonder and enchantment but he'd soon find that out.

Oblivious he continued his descent as the fog closed around him. Enjoying the silence and the solitude he walked to the valley floor and began crossing. The sun shone here, everything was vibrant and green, glistening with dew and the smell of moss filled the air. He didn't remember this exact path, but that was fine, he'd enjoy it just the same. After, what seemed, a few hours he came to a river, running tranquilly across his path. More a stream really. He tasted the water and his mouth was filled with the rich clean taste of a mountain river stream. He stripped off his backpack and began to unpack. He took out bottles of water, a small propane burner and his coffee supply and filter. He also grabbed his cup. He repacked the water bottles and filled the cannister with water from the stream and set it to boil over the burner, meanwhile he filled the filter with coffee and set it over his mug.

As he sat by the river, waiting for his water to boil, he began to feel warm. He slipped off his jacket, then his hoody. He sat there and unlaced and removed his boots and socks. The water came to a boil, and he poured the water over the grounds in the filter and waited again, for it to drip through into his cup.

Still warm, he sat in his tee and khakis to await his coffee. Removing the filter, he picked up his cup and sipped the steaming hot liquid. He sat quietly for a few minutes and drank his coffee in silence. As he finished his drink, he set the cup down then stripped off his tee and khakis, grabbed up the cup and the filter cone and waded into the water to wash them. The water was cold but invigorating and he set the items on the bank to dry after rinsing them and sat himself down in the stream to let the water flow over him. his belly fur glistening wet in the morning sun. He lay back and let the water wash over him. Cold and refreshing he seemed to wash away his cares.

After a time, he climbed out, back to the bank, picked up his mug and filter, he moved to sit in the sun to dry. His boxer brief soaked through, clung to his thighs and ass like a second skin. He stripped them off and laid them over his backpack to dry. He sat naked to let his body dry in the sun. He lay back on the warm grass, soft under his skin and dozed. He dreamed then. Strange, erotic dreams, a tall lean man, a man with long hair and pointed ear, hovered over him, the man caressed his skin, felt his cock, watched as it grew hard in his hand. He had no idea who the man was or where he'd come from and then he was suddenly awake. Joshua was not gay and that was something he'd never done before. He lay where he'd fallen asleep, still in the grass by the river but his cock was hard. The erection rising above his belly to stand at full mast, precum dripped from its tip and hit his belly just below the belly button.

He reached down and caressed it, stroking his own cock, seven thick inches with a pronounced crown atop it's cut shaft. He reached further down, feeling his balls, golf ball sized pearls that rolled through his fingers and his other hand stroked his hard cock. He reached further down, fingering his ass, stroking slowly, as he recalled the strange face looming over him in his dream, he remembered there'd been the smell of wild flowers and the tickle of the long hair as it brushed across his naked skin. He could feel the soft hand caressing him, he continued to stroke, slow at first then faster and faster as his need built. Finally, cum splashed across his belly and up onto his chest. He lay back and rested his head in the grass. Fingers, releasing his softening cock, tracing their way up through the pools of cum on his torso and on up to his mouth where he licked them clean.

He drifts off to sleep again, still naked in the grass and again he dreams of the same man. Delicate features, almost feminine but most definitely masculine. The man stares down at him, and caresses his now soft cock, which begins to harden again, he traces a finger across the tip, lets it slide down the shaft, tracing all seven inches down to his balls. Joshua watches in his dream as the man strokes him ever so gently, a soft, delicate touch that is strong and sensual at the same time. Joshua seems unable to move.

He lay there, his body thick and full, nipples hard, cock hard, hands at his side, as he is explored - that is the word that he thinks of -explored. Hands slide up across his belly, through the last traces of cum pooled on his belly. He's not fat, but he's a bear, thick and meaty, fur covers his belly thickly but trails off as it heads up across his chest. The man traces the belly, the fur and reaches his hard nipples, he tweaks each one and even in his dream Joshua trembles and his body shakes in reaction. His cock bounces fully hard, precum dripping from the tip.

A hand finds it's way back to his cock and strokes the shaft, reaches the tip, and lifts off a pearl of translucent precum. Joshua watches as he lifts it to his nose and sniffs then to his mouth and tastes. Joshua's cock bounces again, pulsing against the hand holding it.

He blinks, a moment has passed, or minutes, maybe hours. The man is still over him, but now also naked. His body is thin and muscular, long and lean, his hard cock hovers over Joshua's face, just out of reach, like the body it's also long and lean, maybe 8 or 9 inches but thin, about the width of a quarter, Joshua estimates - strange he thinks to himself, the things you think about in a dream.

He's now able to move, though and he reaches up the cock hovering over his face and gently strokes it. The man above him cums in a torrent of seed splashing across Joshua's face and upper chest. The man's hands are caressing Joshua again, massaging the seed into his skin, reaching down and jerking his cock. Both men are hard, Joshua moves first and pulls the man's long thin cock into his throat. The man soon follows suit, and they are sucking each other's cocks.

It feels so real to Joshua, he can smell the man's skin, the wildflowers, he could smell the forest and hear the rush of the stream a few yards away, he can feel the hair pooling on his legs as the man's head bobs on his cock. The taste of the cock in his mouth, everything is so real but he knows he's still dreaming. He's alone, asleep in the forest beside a busy little stream.

The mouth moves off his cock and he can feel his legs lifted as a tongue traces a path down from his balls to his now spread cheeks and he feels the probe of a strong tongue into his ass. He can't help but moan around the cock in his mouth. That cock is removed, and the man is between his legs, his skin soft and warm against Joshua's legs and he feels a probe, the man's cock pushes against his ass and penetrates. This is a first for Joshua, well this whole dream has been a first. He's never done anything with another man, never really thought of it until now. But this man just slides that long thin cock deep into his gut and he takes it. Every inch. His cock is pulsing with the need to cum. The man begins to pump into him, hips slapping into Joshua's thighs. He can feel and hear the slap of skin on skin. The man above him glows in the sun, a nimbus surrounds him as he drives his cock into Joshua's ass. His pace is even, steady, there's no rush it seems, he fucks with long deep strokes, that long cock pulls out and thrusts back in. Joshua feels no pain, just pleasure at receiving the man's cock.

And although the pace is slow and steady at first, it doesn't take long before the man increases his pace. He grunts loudly and drives his cock as deep into Joshua as it can go and empties his load deep into Joshua's ass. He rests for a moment, still buried in Joshua, then slowly withdraws, his cock seeming to take forever to vacate Joshua's ass. Inch after inch slides out, Joshua's cock bouncing in need with each inch. As the tip of the cock pulls out a pool of cum follows and slides down Joshua's ass crack. It's warm and wet on his ass and he loves it. He's loved every minute of it. Except he didn't cum.

In a moment the man is sitting on Joshua, he positions Joshua's cock and lowers himself down onto it. Joshua's throbbing cock pulses and spasms as the tight ass closes around it. It's thick, not beer can thick but thick and the man above him takes it easily. His ass rests on Joshua's thighs and he begins to rock, slowly at first then with greater momentum, pulling himself up and off Joshua's hardness, only to slam himself back down.

Joshua's need to cum is overwhelming and the rhythm the man has set is more than he can handle. Joshua's cock explodes into the man's ass. Pulsing shot after shot into him. The man's cock, untouched shoots another load across Joshua's belly. The man collapses down across Joshua's torso and Joshua wraps him in his arms, caressing the body, his hair, his pointed ears...

He startles and wakes alone, his body is sweaty and cum matts his belly, and he can feel it on his ass, between his cheeks. It's cool and sticky on his skin, matting his hair and he thinks What the Fuck? to himself.

He stands up and it's only then that he notices the band wrapped around his left wrist, it appears to be woven of blonde hair, fine as silk, there's no clasp, no visible way to remove it. He tugs at it but it's strong, and he thinks, I'll just cut if off when I get back to the car. He stumbles to the river and washes himself. He dresses again, his boxer briefs still a bit damp, but he puts them on just the same. He packs up his coffee supplies and hikes back up out of the valley. It takes him a bit, as the paths seem different but he finds his car. Inside on the dash he sees a note. Inside his locked car.

He unlocks the door and tosses his backpack onto the passenger seat and picks up the note.

"Beloved" it begins, "I am Feryn, and you have been chosen Elf-friend. The bracelet you wear marks you so. Come to us anytime. I await you."

He just stared at the note, then back at the path, then back at the note, knowing now that it hadn't been a dream.