Edged in Public

Story Info
Edged and begging for mercy.
1.4k words
9.3k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, my on/off BF is mad on my legs and feet, he likes to see me wear nice heels in public and loves me to tease him in public.

Just lately things have taken a twist and he has a new thing he likes. It started about a year ago, we were walking by a quiet river side path just of the main Street (North Street) in York center, it was about 8pm at night and it had just got dark. I was wearing a pair of nice high heels and some very sheer stockings worn with suspenders, the tapping of the heels and the tugging suspender together with a floaty skirt and quite loose silky full bottom panties was a wonderful feeling, the air swirling round my legs as we walked hand in hand was especially nice.

I started to feel a stirring in my nickers and before long I was getting aroused and I suspected I was starting to show. I turned to my BF and asked if he could tell, a very thin floaty skirt with a noticeable bump at the front with no wear to hide. He looked at me and grinned, then said "I think we should go and look out over the river while you calm down". As I stood facing out he stood behind me and put his arms round me, there is a wall in front that is about waist high so I breathe a sigh of relief and try to steady my nerves and the arousal.

So, I am looking out over the river and he is standing behind me and I feel his hand wander to the front of my skirt, he feels that I am still VERY excited and whispers in my ear that he loved to see the bump as we were walked. I whisper back that it's the tugging of the suspender and my sheer stocking gliding about on my smooth moisturized legs that's done it, its made me so horny.

We were just next to the Park Inn hotel on North Street, York and it has a little garden part that is walled off from the main road but is accessible to anyone, its dark and quiet but there have been a few people walking by. I feel him lifting my skirt and glancing his hand over my erect little clitty... it makes me shudder and its terrifying but so erotic OMG.

He pulls my flimsy panties to one side and I pop out, I try to object but he has both arms around me and whispers "let me touch you". I go still and he starts to very gently masturbate me, small movements... if anyone was walking behind us, they would just think we were cuddling. After a few minutes, I tell him I'm getting close, you better stop, we could be arrested. Then all of a sudden I hear people coming. He drops the front of my skirt and it falls back in place. I am fully hard and it's SO obvious if you were to look at me from the front.

I keep calm and a young couple pass by very close to us chatting away to each other. As soon as they are clear he lifts my skirt again, the hole predicament has my head spinning, I want to cum so badly but I can't, not hear in such a public place. The excitement of the people walking by has made me really close and he starts to gently touch me. Ii feel his finger mover over the head of my clitty and my legs almost buckle, he carries on but leaves my sensitive little head alone. I turn and look into his eyes and tell him if you touch that again I won't be able to help myself - please stop, or I am going to cum so hard, will explode.

He leans in and whispers in my ear if you cum it will go all down your legs and over your heels and feet. I will make you walk back to the car with it dripping down your legs, anyone will be able to see you have cum running down your nylons, Just the thought of that runs through my mind and he's touched the tip again and again then he goes back to still working my clitty gently but steadily. The nasty bastard is edging me right here in public. I'm have had the heels on for a few hours and I feel my calf muscles straining, my legs start to tremble and I start to moan "Oh my fucking hell, I'm going to fucking cum, I really will if you don't stop".

It's too late, I feel it building and my feet shuffle and my legs buckle a little bit again. I'm past the point of no return and I want to cum so badly but ok my god what if, what if... oh no, this is happening right now, I've no choice. I have to try and stay calm and not move to much in case anyone is watching - that's it, I go light headed and I whisper to him in a pained high voice "cumming|"...I explode. I look down and there's my sexy stocking legs clad a pair of pristine brand new fresh out the packet, 7 denier stockings, my lovely patent high heels gleaming under the nearby street light, my hard cock jutting out, looking very out of place.

The first spurt shoots out and misses my legs and feet splattering on the ground inches away from my feet, but the next one is not as strong and I see it then feel it hit my legs and splash my stockings and bounce of onto the top of my foot all over the toe of my heels. I am panting and trying to compose myself, he lets the skirt drop down and cover my still throbbing cock.

He turns me round and look directly into my eyes, you have been a very naughty girl and now you have to pay the price. I know exactly what's running through his head, I look down and there's a long stream of very white cum running down my chocolate coloured stockings, there's a big globule on top of my foot and its splattered over my shiny black court shoes too. I look at him and I'm still panting, you can't let me walk back to the car like this. He grabs my hand and pulls me away from the wall, I try to resist then it dawns on me that it will look really bad if anyone sees me resisting too much, so I pull away from the wall and walk with him.

He is holding my hand very firmly, I've no time to clean myself up and if we have to walk past anyone it is going to be very clear what's happened. As we start back to his car I am still hard and we are walking out on to the main street. The car is about 300 meters away and I hope against hope we don't meet anyone coming the toward us on the same side of the street. After about 30 seconds I hear, then see two ladies coming around a corner and they are heading right towards us and on the same side of the road.

My instant reaction is to try and stop but he has my hand tightly and gives it a squeeze, I can't stop as it would look very suspect, so I take a another deep breath, as they get very close I say "Oh my god - they will see". He grips my hand tighter and we walk on, as they get close I move my handbag over the front of my skirt - it's all I can do to stop them seeing I still semi hard. As they pass one looks down at my smart high heels, but she sees the white cum and lets out a gasp and starts giggling. They just get past and I hear her friend ask "what?" I hear her say to her friend, it looks like she has had a very good time, she's cover in cum, the dirty cow. I suddenly figure out she thinks I am a woman and my BF has ejaculated all over me on the dark riverside path. My mind is swirling, trying to compute what's just happened to me, as we get in the car he hands me a tissue and says "I thing you better clean the cum of your stockings, you dirty little slut."

Little do I know, but this is only the beginning. So now every time we are out in public I know there is a chance I am going to be milked fully to completion, even if there are people milling about, terrifying, but ...OMG I love it.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm hard

Super hot. I'd love to do that to my girl.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker Straight guy watches porn tapes that are not what they seem.in Fetish
Trophy Wife Dumped by his Fiancée, Eric finds comfort w his Best Friend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Breaking of a Maid My new Princess makes me into the perfect sissy maid.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mark/Rachel Give up Control Wife's deception leads to crossdresssing submission.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Salacious Sexcapades of a Silly Sissy Bimbo Ep. 01 Episode 1: The Bride and the Bitch.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories