Edging for Impregnation

Story Info
A sneeze fetish has never gone so well with impregnation!
5.3k words
4.17
22.4k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Edging for Impregnation

"Bye! See you all again soon! Bye! Love you!"

Rebecca hung out the car window, the white-furred vixen grinning madly as she waved off her family and loved ones, her petite figure nearly toppling right out the window in her excitement to see them off. But they were the ones left behind as her lover and, now, husband at the wheel laughed in turn, giddy with the wedding-high and all the excitement that their big day and the reception too had held for the two of them. Jason reached for her, paw scrabbling, but the fox couldn't reach his new wife as much as he stretched, her tail waving and wagging madly in his direction.

"Rebecca!" He laughed. "Get in here! You're going to fall!"

Ah, stating the obvious was a little bit of his thing but it was no matter as she heeded his call and plonked herself back in the seat, although the Arctic fox's tail still wagged as much as possible, trapped beneath her buttocks and the white dress that had been designed for her to leave the reception in. It was reminiscent of her wedding dress but made from a lighter fall of fabric that draped down just past her knees, the neckline flirty with a touch of lace and blue flowers around the hem. It was a wonder indeed that Jason could keep his eyes off her, her lips parted and muzzle as radiant as ever -- perhaps even more so with her wedding glow upon her.

"This is going to be amazing! I've never been skiing before! Have you ever been skiing before? This is going to be so good!"

She practically bounced in the seat as he laughed and fought against his better judgement to stare at her, to join in as she ping-ponged from one side of the car to the other, craning her neck around as if she was still trying to look back at those they'd left behind. There'd been such a wonderful turn out to their wedding and reception, furs coming by simply to congratulate them when they knew that they could not stay, but more than they ever could have expected to support them. Things had certainly changed since their college days but things had only become better and better as his life with Rebecca progressed and his heart pounded all the harder for seeing that ring on her finger, knowing that they could spend the rest of their lives together, the future stretched out before them with open measures of promise.

Of course, there was the little matter of just what they planned to do on their honeymoon to consider too, although it was not something completely surreal or strange that they had in mind. No, the newlyweds only had their nuptial bed in mind and had spoken of that very night over and over again in the weeks and months leading up to their wedding. They'd had sex before, of course, knowing that they'd want to be together forever anyway, but there was something special about their wedding night that they had planned and planned, all coming to a wonderful head at just the right moment, the pinnacle of all.

Jason's paws tightened on the steering wheel, breath catching even as Rebecca nudged him on to go faster, teasing him right up to the speed limit. And she knew well enough that he was as keen to get to the hotel as she was, even though there was a little bit of a trip ahead of them before that.

Conception. And the moment had lured him on for months already, drawing heat to his loins. Even in the car, he nipped his lip gently, striving to hold himself back and in control, shaft plumping up subtly with blood within the bounds of his trousers, still smart for the occasion. He couldn't do anything about that, not there, and they had a flight to catch but it was still too tempting to think about Rebecca splayed out on a huge bed before him, legs spread for his aching cock. He'd held off for her before the wedding, both of them far too busy with last-minute preparations to think about pleasuring themselves or getting together when they were both too exhausted to even think about sex. And yet they had still thought about it, little stolen touches in the run-up serving to rile them up further and further, eyes shining with shared hunger for the little one that surely had to be imminent in their future.

"How long left, darling?"

Leaning against him, she kissed his neck, murmuring his name, and Jason sucked in a breath, paws as tight as the pounding drive of his heart clasped behind the bars of his ribcage.

If she had him so hot and ready so swiftly, the lodge may not see too much skiing from them.

*

"It's alright, love, it's really alright."

Jason, naked, pressed against his wife, trembling lightly from the sheer gravity of just what was about to take place. It was too much, so much, and yet he wanted it too despite the nerves twisting knot after knot into his stomach as if his intestines were dead set on curling around one another until there was nothing sustainable left of his digestive system. The wedding cake still sat uncomfortably in his guts and, belatedly after such a long flight, he regretted all that he had eaten when it came to the crux of the moment, the point that they had both been waiting for.

She was beautiful in her white wedding lingerie, the silk and lace coming together perfectly to cup her small breasts, dressing her up as a feast for the eyes. A silken babydoll covered her torso, teasing at what lay beneath in the sheer fall of the fabric, and his eyes travelled down her form hungrily, the fox licking his lips keenly without actually thinking about what he was doing. There was only so much, after all, that any lustful body could be restrained from, his shaft hard despite his worries.

What if he wasn't good enough to be a father? What if he did something wrong? What if...

"Hey... Come back to me."

And then Rebecca's lips were on his, drawing him away from his worries as she curled herself into him, legs wrapped around his waist, tongue tangling deliciously with his. There was nothing quite like her kisses, how they drew such a flush and a rise of heat to him, her paw closing around his cock as he moaned into her mouth, eyes closed. Squeezing lightly, she pumped his cock slowly, taking her time as she coaxed a drop of pre-cum from the tip, a teasing globule of all the delight that was to come between them, in that moment and so very many more moments to come too.

"Everything will be fine, sweetheart, we'll work together... I know you want this as much as I do."

"I do," he breathed in turn, kissing her lips, her nose, her muzzle -- everywhere that the path of his curiously exploring lips took him. "I do, I do, I do..."

"And I thought you were done with saying those!"

She giggled and they toppled back onto the bed, flat out with the tension broken, the crimson and rich mauve sheets providing the perfect backdrop to their mating lust. The bed had surely seen many couples before them in the overly luxurious honeymoon suite but it was their first time as husband and wife and the moment of conception itself would be something that they both wanted to remember in the right surroundings forever.

A kiss here and a touch there... Her lingerie came off, as sweet as it made her look, like she was something too fine to be 'spoiled' with the art of hot, sweaty sex. They couldn't help that they were covered in fur but a red coat could come as well together with a white one in the heat of the moment, lying nose to tail on their sides as he shoved his muzzle hungrily between her legs, lapping along the length of her slit and flicking his tongue teasingly up and over the throbbing nub of her clit.

"Ohhh..."

Rebecca heaved and panted, torn between grinding her pussy down onto his nose, sex wet and dripping from the mere notion of what was to come. How she needed him and yet his cock was right there before her, a treat to be devoured and enjoyed as only a vixen who knew him inside and out knew best. Taking him deep into her long, narrow muzzle, she moaned passionately around him, skin tingling as the eroticism of having him there, in that very room, washed over her. Not even Rebecca with all her plans and wishes could have thought of a better place to come together with her partner for life with the aim of conception, a fox cub to call their own and raise kindly, laid out before them.

There was only so much that a fox like Jason could hold back from, over-sensitive even then as he huffed against her sex and strove to distract himself, swirling his tongue around inside her even as his head spun with heat. Or was it the scent of them, pheromones rising as they grew more and more excited? It was not something to delve into right then and he grunted deep in the back of his throat, thrusting lightly into her muzzle, simply unable to control his body as the bed sheets crumpled beneath them, twisting with the nature of their hopelessly, sweetly, intertwined bodies.

And yet the fox had a trial on his hands as his muscles tightened, begging that orgasm that could not, surely, be all that far away. Sweat matted his fur and he let out a long, low groan as Rebecca chuckled, suckling on his shaft even as the soft vibrations of her mirth travelled through it. Yet she could not resist and drew back to tease the tip, swirling her tongue around just the slick head over and over again, drawing him right up to the edge and moaning softly as her lover trembled and whimpered anxiously.

"What, you're not going to explode on me so soon, are you?" She teased, running her tongue up the length of his cock one last time even as she drew away, her cunny dripping. "Look how it's twitching for me!"

He didn't give her a chance to say more as he growled and took her into his arms, cock trapped between their bodies as they rolled and twisted, coming together for the moment that they no longer had to wait for, ears slanted off to the sides in softening, sweetening adoration for one another. It was a wonder that two souls such as theirs had found one another but that in itself was something that they would forever be grateful for.

They kissed passionately, Jason on top, pushing her legs up and back, hooked into the crook of his elbow. So small was Rebecca that pulling her knees up towards her chest proved an easy feat, the yoga-loving little vixen as flexible as anyone could have liked, tail flicked as well out of the way for their incoming tryst as possible. Their position helped some and he leaned down, nuzzling into her neck as her legs pulled back to their limit, the very tip of his cock pressed up to her pussy.

He shuddered, exhaling harshly, lingering on the edge. There was no going back and he'd never even want to go back either, not after his shaft was sunk into his partner's sweetheart, ramming in hard and deep, claiming her sweetly until there was no possible way that she was not seeded. The next step of their life loomed before them and Rebecca groaned softly as she met his eyes, burning with an intensity that sent his heart somersaulting over madly, time after time again.

"Do it..."

And then he was in, doing her bidding as he always had. Just who could have resisted the siren's call of such a vixen? She was everything to him, his angel his light, his sweetness, her heartbeat being the very thing that kept him going day after day. Pushing into her, he moaned as he sweetly stretched her, the white vixen's body moulding softly to the shape of him as if his cock was always meant to be inside her.

"Oh, yes... Yes, please," she whimpered, trying to arch her hips up to him. "Please, Jason, please fill me!"

It was not merely a kinkily wicked thing to say in the heat of the moment but what she truly desired, the lure of what rose before them too tantalising for her to ever even consider resisting. His cock sawed lightly in and out of her, the fox finding his rhythm slowly and surely, their bodies coming together once again as they had done so many times before. He knew each and every little nuance of her body and the vixen knew his too, sweeping her paws down his arms and throwing her head back against the pillows as her lusts rose, pussy clenching and tightening around his shaft over and over again.

Oh, how she needed him, so very badly. Rebecca could not think of another fox in the whole wide world that she would have at all preferred spending the rest of her life with, moaning out his name repeatedly as he drove into her. Each thrust rocked her body the perfect amount, the urge to climax rising within her as he managed to squirm his paw down between their bodies, squeezing her clit and teasing it with just the very tip of one finger. It was all that was needed, truly, for a skilled and apt lover and he was all that and more for the kind-hearted vixen who had well and truly turned his entire life around.

"Don't cum too quickly," she murmured, eyes half-lidded in lust. "This... Oh..." She could barely get the words out. "Oh... This is too important..."

Jason nodded tightly, ears slipping back as he struggled, and yet there was only so much that one fox could do, his heart singing to the passion of his sweet, sweet lover. But there was something that came up too quickly for the fox, heaving and gasping for breath above her, ears shyly folded back even as he dropped a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Oof... No, Rebecca, I'm too close, I've got to stop, I'm sorry..."

He was not really sorry, of course, but he chuckled softly all the same, drawing back and releasing her legs as the vixen curiously extricated herself from his limbs, rolling over within the span of his arms.

"Sorry, darling?" She giggled, letting him sit back with his tail tucked to the side of his buttocks, cock twitching as if he was still on the very precipice of climax. "I don't think you are... Looks at how you're throbbing!"

Grasping his shaft in one paw, the vixen giggled sweetly as he groaned and twisted his head to the side, the pulse and twitch of his cock increasing all the while, his ability to hold back swiftly waning. Yet it was only the start of it all as she tickled the very tip with her long, flexible tongue, swirling around and around the near painfully sensitive glands as Jason huffed and grunted, striving to keep his hips pinned down in place.

"Look..." Rebecca tilted her head to the side, fascinated even as her pussy squeezed down on a cock that was not inside her but in the hold of her paw. "It looks like it's about to sneeze!"

And that was so very true in how it jerked and gave the tiniest little twitches, tiny muscular contracts controlling his shaft along with the pump and pulse of blood that kept him hard and full. His throbbing shaft seemed to have to make itself the centre of attention and, in search of a desperate distraction, he played along, ears slanting back as he shot her a sly, foxish grin.

"Oh, yeah... Look, it's about to really 'sneeze' now!"

He teased her, twitching and shuddering, his whole chest working as if a sneeze too was building up in his chest, the instinct to clear out something from his system a base bodily need that could not be denied or held back. Wrinkling his nose, lines creased his muzzle softly as Rebecca giggled, enraptured by just how he played up the build-up, twisting his head back and forth in a furry struggle to contain something that, perhaps, would not have been suitable for the loving art of sex under any other circumstances. His loins 'itched', reminiscent of that build-up in another part of his body, imagining that even the dim, red light in the hotel room could set him off, on a hair-trigger of explosion. Yet like a real sneeze, another yearned to 'cum' too...

Arching his back, he made as if to thrust, cock wobbling, and ground and jerked as if he really was going through a sneezing fit -- but from his shaft rather than from his nose. Pre-cum splattered lewdly from his wet cock-tip, although there was little difference between his sexual fluids and those belonging to his sweetheart. Faking a build-up, the rise to another 'sneeze', he huffed and grunted, screwing up his muzzle out of pure instinct and muscle memory, although it was his lower half that he was really thinking about hunching over and working into a series of jerks and twitches.

Even then, he imagined how it would be to actually sneeze from his cock, the flow of the build-up and how good the release would feel -- maybe Rebecca was right! Giggling, the vixen herself wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her lips to his throat, kissing up to the line of his jaw, adoring every part of his body that she could reach even as her eyes remained quite firmly fixed on his cock.

"Oh... Oh, that's..."

But she could not quite put words to her enjoyment of the scene that he played out before her as his cock twitched in sync with his heaved and gasping breaths, making it seem quite so as if he was about to really sneeze. Yet that was not what Rebecca wanted as she avidly fixed her attention on his shaft as he held out a finger under his tip, a burbling drip of pre-cum dangling at just the right moment, acting as if he was holding back even though there was a very different kind of explosive reaction to hold back.

"Huff..." He made a show of saying it rather than actually making the noise, grinning and winking to his sweetheart, having retreated back from the edge that he had been so very close to tipping over so soon. "Wow, that was a close one!"

But that did not mean that they were done, their funny little interlude coming to a close -- or so it seemed. Kissing his sweetheart passionately, Jason tipped her muzzle up to him even as she swung around, pushing him down onto his back, the softness of the bed seeming to reach up to drag him down into it. Her leg swung over him and he found her hips with his paws instinctively, stroking and massaging as she sank down on his shaft, arching her back to push her breasts out and on show for him, pulling down very lightly under their own weight.

He licked his lips, holding back a moan as that old, familiar urge curled up through his gut once more. He was closer to the edge than he'd thought originally but that was okay, all okay, as long as his sweetheart had everything she needed, residing on the edge of the breaking of new life itself. Rebecca's cunny welcomed him in once again, already slick and hot and ready for him, the vixen groaning as she rocked on his shaft, taking control of the speed and pace as they shared their mutual pleasure as they shared so very many things in their lives already.

The miracle of life, however, was still to come and his shaft tingled, the fox ever-aware that he needed to hold back, needed to savour the moment. There would never again be another time where he was seeding his wife for the first time, never again another honeymoon. And the hue of her fur deserved his attention, the light from the lamp beside them filtering through the tips, giving it a halo-like glow. His heart warmed for her. She really was his angel.

And his angel made him want to cum so badly, to fill her full and repeatedly, the vixen's sweet drive insatiable at the best of times. That was one of the many surprises about her even if not one of the first things that he had fallen in love with her for -- her sense of adventure, turning everything into something new and different and exciting, had been what had done that for him. She was just the right vixen to raise their cubs, the fox's mind already going off in random directions, need rising and rising, imagining the family that they would have and how many adventures that they would all have: together.

He couldn't hold it: like a sneeze rising up, it had to be unleashed. Jason grunted and twisted, eyes narrowing as if he really was on the precipice of a sneeze too, although it was all for show. Something about it made his belly turn to mush and his lusts jump up another notch, grinding up to match Rebecca thrust for thrust as the vixen whimpered out her pleasure and bore down against him, openly craving more, all that he had to give.

12