Edging for Impregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to go all the way, honey?" He breathed, hips working as he thrust up into her over and over again, although it didn't seem to be his voice, wonderfully so, anymore. "Are you sure? Like, really really sure?"

Of course, she was and she sealed the deal with a moan, slamming and grinding her hips down as she hilted herself on his cock, twitching and groaning herself as orgasm sang sweetly through her. Claiming every last part of what she had thought was herself, orgasm pumped and flourished, bringing a flush of heat to her skin that could be felt through her fur, wanton desire twisting hot and heavy through her gut as if something real and tangibly lustful was rising up within her. Orgasm could be felt physically even if it was not something that one could hold in their paw but there would soon be something for the two of them that was much bigger than a paw and would take up the entire scope of their hearts, bringing them ever closer together.

And he was close too, moaning and half-sitting as he planted his hind paws into the bed for as much purchase as he could get, eyes narrowing from the sheer thrum of desperation coursing through him. He had to hold back, enjoy the edge, the tentative pulse that clawed at his mind as if it thought that, even then, it would be allowed a release. It was coming, that much was sure, but he thrashed back against it, the churning in his guts whispered in excitement, a tantalising anticipation that could only be adored when one was really on the pinnacle for the time that he craved to be.

"Yes... Rebecca..." Even getting the words out came with more difficulty than he was proud to admit, the fox's heart soaring, balls tightening with need. "We're going to have a family... So soon..."

Orgasm still wracked her, taking her body as he came together with hers, and yet Rebecca still managed to come back to herself at the very moment in which he needed her reassurance the most, eyes shining with that inner light that had caught his heart all those years ago. Clutching his paw, she grabbed it and placed it over her heart, his paw closing on her breast with such tenderness that it was a wonder that either of them did not lose themselves, the moment more perfect still than it truly had any right to be.

They were where they needed to be. And the future held all they could ever want and so much more.

"I want to be the mother of your children, Jason, really and truly," she managed to force out, heaving through her gasps. "Please... Please go all the way! There's no going back once you cum!"

One more time. It could not be over so soon. The fox exhaled in a rush and drew out, cock trembling, glistening with their combined essence. And yet there was only one place for that essence as Rebecca rolled onto all fours, tipping her chest down to the pillows as her tail softly lifted for him, seeking out the position that would give the both of them the most pleasure.

Maybe he wouldn't have felt such an urge if she had not thrust her buttocks back at him right then and there but there was no male in the world that could have resisted such a sight and he was the one who loved her the most, the promise that her dripping pussy held. There was so much that they could do together and only one way to achieve that as he held himself right where he was, pushing over her back and pressing his chest down against her, holding her tight and close as he tentatively felt out her pussy with the very tip of his shaft all over again.

It would be for the last time. He couldn't hold it anymore as he whined and thrust in, driving in as that thrust alone ripped a breath from his lungs. It was no time at all before he felt as if he was at the point of no return all over again, his body near enough vibrating with the raw, sensual need to orgasm, to breed and seed his beautiful, gorgeous, stunning wife above all else. There was nothing else at all that would do for him, head swimming and spinning as he held still for a moment, Rebecca whimpering for him to go on, to finish inside her.

"I can't hold it much longer," he growled throatily, drawing back so that only the tip of his cock remained inside her, quivering wantonly. "It's time... I think, it's time..."

With the pillows shoved under her chest for support, his vixen's paw was left free and he took it in his all over again, guiding it to his shaft as he smiled shakily, nose twitching just like his shaft.

"Feel this, love?"

"Y-yeah," she stuttered, barely able to get her words out as she rocked and ground back at him. "Yes... Oh..."

"It wants you so much."

And she wanted it too, lusting after how it twitched from the mere lightest of touches from her fingers, everything coming down to a single moment in time. Was that not the beauty of life itself?

"The miracle of life is about to take place, sweetheart..."

His cock pulsed in sync with the beat of his heart, one drum following the other, twitching and throbbing, staying there, residing where his heart pounded the most. It drew out the moment as she tried to push back on him and yet he could not hold it as he shoved into her again with a ragged gasp, eyes rolling as he snarled, those throbs of blood sending pre-cum spilling from his cock too, the prelude to the explosion that both of them craved so very much.

And there he was, on the verge of orgasm, slammed into her all the way. Not a single millimetre was left outside her pussy as she squeezed around him, whimpering and begging for him, tail wagging against his chest.

"So close... I'm going to cum!"

He was not lying either, the tightness pulling through every last muscle in his body, hunching down against her. He couldn't stop himself from thrusting but he could draw the last breaths up from his body, rasping out a groan that sent a shiver through Rebecca to her very core.

"Ten..."

His hips works, balls tightening.

"Nine... Oh, I'm not going to make it all the way!"

He had to though, now that he'd set the precedent of counting it down, balls churning, seed yearning to be spilt. Grunting, he tucked his chin down to his chest.

"Eight..."

"Seven..."

No, no... It was too much. And yet her moans egged him on, begged him to keep going, to build on the lustful rise that he'd started. Jason gasped. He couldn't deny her!

"Six..."

"Five... Oh, I'm so close!"

"Fill me, love, fill me all the way!"

Rebecca cut through him, pressing her paw to the part where their bodies joined, as eager as he was to feel the moment that they came together, his seed quickening an egg within her loins.

"Four..."

The fox panted, yet it didn't bring any breath back to his lungs, fur matted with dark curls of sweat.

"Three... It's going to be so big, Rebecca, I can feel it!"

Her eyes shone.

"Give it to me!"

"Two... Get ready -- my cock's going to sneeze!"

Rebecca squealed, toes curling.

"Oh, yes, oh, yes, yes, yes!"

"One!"

He grunted, lips working and moving without any further sound coming out, the dull roar between his ears suddenly increasing, demanding attention. He twisted his head and sucked in a false breath, muzzle all screwed up, faking the moment where he may have otherwise have sneezed for real, moisture glistening on the tip of his nose. The true build-up snarled and coursed within him, pulsing and throbbing as his heart skipped a beat. There could be no holding the 'sneeze' in any longer and he howled as he thrust in, hips pounding his lover erratically as the vixen moaned and took every last drop of sweet, sweet cum that he had to offer.

Pump after pump of thick, virile cum flooded his lover, although he probably remembered it to be more in the afterglow. Like a sneeze, it exploded from him, a bodily reaction that could not be stopped as his balls worked and worked to seed her, Rebecca squealing and rocking beneath him, whimpering for more, always more.

Filled to the brim, or at least feeling such, the vixen arched up against him, intent on feeling every last bit of his body against her, so close at the moment that she would forever remember as the conception of their cub, the first in their young family. She rolled to the side and drew him into her arms, tucking his head down against her chest as she stroked and stroked his back, smiling faintly as he listened to the beat of her heart soothing him away, skin tingling from the sheer force of his orgasm.

"Hm?"

Rebecca's ears pricked, catching a mumble.

"What was that, Jason?"

The fox lifted his head a little, eyes half-lidded with sleepy adoration for the vixen he loved.

"I'm so excited to be a parent, darling..."

Her eyes sparkled.

"You sure? You're going to have to 'sneeze' again to make sure of that!"

And, giggling all the while, they drew in close to one another in the sweetness of the afterglow, resting until they were, once again, ready to enjoy the consummation of their wedding night.

Nine months down the line, everything would change.

12