Edging Me...

Story Info
Edging her when she don't listen.
5.2k words
4.58
20.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edging

We had been texting since I woke up that morning. Flirting nonstop.

Upon arriving to work, I sent him the following:

I am dripping wet. I need you. I need to feel release.

He replied with:

You need release? Then follow my directions exactly.

"His directions?" I thought to myself. "What in the world!" Curiosity got the best of me." I replied:

Tell me my directions, Sir. I'm ready.

The next text took a minute or so to come through, but then I read the following from him:

You need to lock your office door and close the shades. Rub your clit and make yourself cum.

I did exactly as I was told. I jumped up, pulled the shades down, and confirmed my office door was locked. It was only then that I was able to sit back in my office chair and lower my hand down my pants. When I reached my pussy- it was extremely wet. I started rubbing my clit. Mmmmmmm. This feels so good, I thought to myself. I was trying to focus on my clit, but the office background noises were ever-present and growing. Dammit, I thought. How am I supposed to make myself cum with all these outside distractions? With that, my phone vibrated that I received a text. It was him:

Well? You cum?

I couldn't! There was only 5 minutes, and there was so much noise outside my office door.

Suddenly, my phone was alerting me I had a face-time call from my boyfriend:

"No cumming?" he asked.

I gazed at the floor, knowing my panties were soaked and I was so turned on. I then said, "Not even close. Unfortunately."

"Your inability to make yourself cum when I told you to, has now earned you 1 day without cumming!" he said firmly.

"What?!" I questioned. "Two days? I....but....I'm so turned on right now."

"You questioning me, has now added on another day!" He proudly stated. "Two days without orgasm! Oh, and if you think you're turned on now, just wait til we edge you over the next 48 hours. I will be bringing you to the brink of orgasm, and then stopping, only to create and build that tension. There will be no release until the full 2 days are over." He said, while smiling. "You better get working! You should have started about 5 minutes ago."

I sat there, staring at him through the phone. "Two days? Edging?" Orgasm control?" I said, still dumbfounded at what just happened. "Okay. Let's do it. 2 days. I can do this."

I then thought to myself, I can do this, right?

"Now get to work!" he playfully added as he hung up.

Holy shit, I thought. I am so ready to cum and so turned on! Part of me wanted to just say "fuck it," and make myself cum anyway. I mean, my panties were moist already. But, since I agreed, I was all in. And now, the workday had to start.

He texted me within the hour:

Your panties squishing when you walk, because you're so turned on?

I replied, and then the conversation continued:

They are still wet, but they are NOT squishing.

Text me when you have your lunch break.

Of course!

The two hours until lunch took forever. Lunchtime was at 12pm for me. I couldn't check my phone until 12:05pm. On it was a picture text from him. I opened it: He sent me a picture of his hard cock. That was all that it took, the warm wet feelings deep inside of me stirred up again. My needs built as the hours passed. I knew they were building, but more importantly, he knew that too.

I texted him:

You really know how to get me going!

He replied:

Oh, I know. I have directions for you. Think you can follow them?

You don't think I can follow directions?

Listen carefully: Tonight...

Before he continued texting me, I interrupted him:

I have a work meeting tonight at 6pm. I must at least show face.

Are you interrupting?

Are you telling me that you won't follow my directions?

"Fuck," I thought. "He thinks I'm not going to listen. And I've got a work meeting. And I'm needy as hell!"

I replied to him:

Sorry Sir. I am listening.

He texted:

Now follow these directions exactly.

Wear easily removeable shorts or skirt. No panties.

Bring your bag of toys with you.

Make sure you have a timer- it cannot be on your phone.

Okay, Will do.

Call me at 6:30 sharp. Do NOT be late.

Of course.

After work, I zipped home as quickly as I could First thing I did was plug in my toys. Got to have those ready for whatever he has in mind, I thought. I went through my closet for a work-appropriate, yet sex-toy accessible outfit. I settled on a skort and a form-fitting shirt.

At 5:30, I packed up my toys, grabbed a hand towel- just in case- and headed to the meeting. I couldn't concentrate on anything that the speaker was discussing. Thankfully the formal part of the meeting ended at 6:25pm. That didn't give me much time to be slightly social and call my boyfriend- all before 6:30! I quietly slipped out of the meeting at exactly 6:30pm. As quick as I could, I called my boyfriend. Since I was rushing out of the building, I was breathing heavy as he answered the phone,.

"Breathless?" He asked me. "Are you playing already without permission?"

I quickly replied, "Not at all. I narrowly escaped the meeting, and I didn't want to be late."

"Good. Now get to your car," he said playfully. "I want you on video the instant you sit in it."

I was relieved that I parked up front. Somehow, I managed to get a close spot despite just making it on time to the meeting. Upon entering the car, I changed our phone call to face-time. I smiled as soon as I saw his face. His appearance was soft and grey stubble lined his chin/cheeks, making him look sophisticated. His brown eyes lit up, behind his frameless glasses. His lips- oh his lips! He was smiling at me, and his lips formed a sexy smile- you could see they felt soft but that there would be strong passion behind his kiss.

He took me out of my trance when he spoke. He was now serious, with the playfulness gone from his voice. "Lean back your seat and pull your shorts down. Then, put the camera where I can see your face."

I started to speak, "But I'm in the front r....."

"I didn't ask you where you were parked!" He interrupted. "I told you to lay your seat back and lower your shorts."

I know I had this 'holy fuck' look on my face. But I laid my seat back and pulled my shorts down. "Done." I stated.

"Show me. I need to see your pussy and then I want the phone where I can see your face." He said. With that, his video feed went blank. "I'm still here. But I will be watching YOU. Not the other way around."

So, this was going to be a one-way video feed. Interesting, I thought.

"Show me your toys that you brought." He stated.

I grabbed my bag and took out 2 vibrators: the Rose- a sucking vibrator, and one I named Lilly- an internal vibrator that had a tail that stuck out to vibrate on my clit.

"Just the Rose. Take in your hand. You will place it on your clit when I tell you to. You will hold it on your clit for as long as I tell you to. Do NOT CUM. NO MATTER WHAT. Understand?"

I gulped, "I understand. But you know this is going to be hard..."

"10 seconds!" He commanded.

I turned on the Rose, showed him, and placed it on my clit. "Oh my God!" It felt so good. At 10 seconds, I pulled it off. "Shit that was good. And oh man."

He only let a minute pass and then he said, "30 seconds!"

"30? Holy fuck! Okay." I whimpered. My clit already was feeling good, and my pussy was wet. On it went, and I started writhing in the seat. I had to push my one foot down on the floor of the car, and started pushing my other knee against the dashboard, to stop from cumming. "Fuck! Wow! Oh man!" I exclaimed, with moaning in between.

I couldn't see him, but I knew he was intently watching me. "I love watching your face." He said. "You are so hot when you are feeling pleasure."

Thirty seconds was over. My breathing was getting heavy already. My heart rate was jumping up. "This is getting harder not to cum," I said.

"Still got more time to go!" He stated seriously.

"Oh my God!" I yelled.

"A full minute! Let's go. Not a lot of time to rest in between. We've gotta edge you to the point where you want to cum but pull off right before." he told me excitedly. "Go!"

For the next 60 seconds, I writhed, and moaned, and dug my foot into that floorboard. As I held the Rose in place, the intensity to which the pleasure built was unbelievable. My clit was beginning to throb. I could feel cum inside of me. My pelvic muscles were tensing. Significant arousal was spreading through my entire body. It started directly at my clit, and moved up my body. Even my breasts were starting to tingle. I could feel my nipples getting hard under my shirt, poking into the fabric of my lace bra. Can I make this whole time? I thought. I was getting lost in the sheer pleasure I was feeling. "Sixty!" I shouted breathlessly. I was relieved to pull the Rose off my clit because hot damn it was feeling so fucking amazing.

"Great job!" he told me. "I wasn't sure you were going to make it. You are so hot- like really really hot." He continued, "We are changing the game now. You are going to hold the Rose to your clit for as long as possible, right to the brink of cumming. But remember, no cumming."

I was grateful for the break and the change in the game. It put me in control, or so I thought. I couldn't keep it on more than 10-25 seconds at a time, for fear of cumming. The pure ecstasy that was starting to overtake my body was overwhelming. I could feel the wetness dripping out of me onto my seat. My clit was throbbing. After just a couple of seconds on me, I had to pull it off.

"Done!" he exclaimed. "You looked so fucking hot." His voice returned to the sweet playful sounds I was used to.

"Oh wow! I didn't think I would make it. Do you know how hard it was to pull that off me at the end? I so wanted to cum. Like seriously wanted to." I gushed at him. "Your voice is such a turn on. The firm yet sexy tone to your voice, just sending exciting waves throughout my entire body. No release. Just crazy build up tension."

"You did amazing," he said. "And just think, only 36 more hours to go!"

"Thirty six hours! Holy fuck. How will I be able to wait that long?!" I asked him.

"You can do it." He said. "I have no doubts. Just think about the immense satisfaction you will have at the end."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned. "You just turn me on so much."

I took my time to move, because the intensity was too significant in my body. I slipped my shorts back on and raised my seat up. Just at that point, I saw some of the last people from work leaving the meeting. Oh shit, I thought.

"How long have we been on the phone?" I asked him.

"It's been a while sweetie," he said to me. "Now go home and rest. I will text you instructions first thing in the morning."

I smiled at him. I know that my eyes were still sparkling, with sexual tension burning inside. "Goodnight, babe," I said to him. "I look forward to your text in the morning."

When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I did was looking at my phone. And there it was! My instructions. I could not wait to read what he had to say!

He had texted:

You must bring all your toys to work. On your 20-minute drive, you are going to place the G spot vibrator outside of your panties, resting it on your clit. You can take it on and off through the drive, but it must be more on than off. And remember, do not let the intensity becomes so much that you cum.

I wasn't even out of bed yet, and I could already feel the sexual tension building inside of me. Fuck this is going to be an amazingly long pleasurable day, I thought. I reached down, inserting my second finger deep inside my pussy and when I took it out, my finger was soaked. I took a picture and texted it to him. This is what I said:

This is what you do to me! Just reading your words this morning, already left me feeling hot and turned on.

immediately, I received a text back from him:

Mmmmmmmm. that is fucking hot!

With that, I took another picture. This one, I took of me licking my cum-soaked finger. I texted him:

Want a taste?

He replied:

Oh, I want way more than a taste! But there will be no cumming for you until tomorrow.

Guaranteed, that will be the first thing that I will be taking care of in the shower tomorrow morning!

Oh, no no! you cannot cum until at least 755 in the morning tomorrow.

I was really glad that he could not see my face at that moment. Because I had a look of sheer shock and horror. Was he serious that I had to wait until that time? I mean, I know that officially that would be 48 hours, but seriously??

7:55 AM?? I will already be at work. And tomorrow I'm starting at 7:45!

Well, you either start our day late, or you gotta wait till you get home. 48 hours is 48 hours! And that means, 7:55 AM. Not one minute before

Oh man! That would mean another 9 hours! 9 freaking hours! I don't know if I can wait that long.

The good news is, you can take care of it in your locked office at work at 7:55, OR wait until you get out of work.

Will you be able to talk me through in the morning?

I can't in the morning. But we can just figure it all out tonight.

I called him when I got to work. "I made it here. My panties are soaked from using the vibrator on my trip here. I made sure to wear shorts and bring an extra set of panties and work pants for the day."

"Smart girl." He said. "Now, you can start your day all wet ready to go."

The workday seemed to take forever. It seemed like one of those longest monotonous days. Thankfully, it was interspersed with hot texts from my boyfriend. He wanted to keep me ripe and ready for the taking. I know that he wanted to keep the sexual tension level as high inside of me as he possibly could. And damn was he successful in that!

On my drive home, he called me. "Pull over. You need take your pants off and put the phone where I can see you."

"I... Um... OK! I am pulling over right now." I replied. I pulled over into a gas station, parking in the back.

"Next game: take the G spot vibrator and stick it inside your pussy. I want to see that it's there." He commanded.

Without hesitation, I did exactly what he said. "Yes Sir! Done"

"Now, turn it on, and I want you pushing it as deep as you can. Then back off, withdrawing it almost all the way and push it back in again. Don't stop until I tell you," he stated.

"Can you see it?" I asked him, as I started to move it in and out of me. He shook his head yes. "Mmmmmmm." My moaning began as I could feel the vibration: just touching my G-spot as I pushed it in, and then my clit as I pulled it out. "Oh fuck!" I said breathlessly. "It is starting all over again!" This sexual build up was growing in intensity already. I really wasn't sure how I was going to last another 24 hours.

"Good girl!" He praised me. "Now take the Rose. I want you holding it on yourself as long as you can, Almost where you feel like you're going to cum. But do not. You need to pull it off immediately when you're at the edge!"

I followed his directions, placing the Rose on for 30 seconds, then pulling it off. He would quickly instruct me to put it back on again. This went on over and over for the next 20 minutes. The complete ecstasy that was building inside of me, was bar none, one of the most exciting feelings. This was so erotic! Knowing that I was in the back of a gas station parking lot, pants off, one vibrator inside of me, and one poised on my clit, made me feel so naughty and turned on at the same time! How fucking dirty of a girl was I?! And how raunchy of a boyfriend was he! Just the mere thoughts, almost put me over the edge. Between the throbbing of my clit, the beginning spasms inside the walls of my pussy, and the amount of cum that was dripping out of me, I felt like I was in a tailspin.

"That is all for tonight!" He exclaimed.

"But... I... Oh my God! Do you realize how good this feels? I'm going to make it make 24 more hours??" I asked. "I almost couldn't make myself stop. I almost couldn't take it off me at that last moment. I almost... yes, I almost let myself cum!"

"It's good you didn't, because remember, this is all about your pleasure. This is taking into the brink of ecstasy, removing it, and building you back up again. So do you like this?" He asked me.

"Like it?" I replied to him. "Fuck yes I like it. I more than like it! It is one of the hardest things that I have ever done. Ever! Never, never have I let anybody take control of my pleasure like this. This just wow. I am literally sitting on the edge of complete and utter satisfaction. Sensual feelings that are going through me are beyond anything that I could ever explain to you. Take the feeling that you get right before orgasm. Now multiply that by 100, no actually by 1000! That is how I am feeling all the time. It ramps up when you talk to me. It ramps up when you send me instructions. It ramps up just listening to the sound of your voice."

"Let's talk about tomorrow," he said to me seriously. "You have the absolute freedom of release at 7:55 AM. Yes, you will be at work. No, I cannot walk you through it." He hesitated, and then continued, "But, you do have the option of waiting until after work. At that point, I will make myself readily available to you. And I guarantee release!"

"Promise? You promise that you can be there at the end of work??" I pitifully asked him.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss this for the world!" he said enthusiastically.

Somehow, that satisfied me for now. I still was not 100% sure what my plan was going to be. The sexual frustration was driving me crazy! All I could think about was sex and cumming. It was as if it completely took over my brain. I was hoping that release tomorrow would calm that down... at least a little. Just thinking about it made my clit tingle and butterflies stir in my pelvis. Oh man, this is getting more and more difficult as the hours go by, I thought to myself

I woke up the next morning to instructions on my phone, just like the day before. I smiled as soon as I saw my phone and I excitedly opened the text message. it stated:

Bring all your toys. Make sure they are fully charged. Bring a timer. You have full permission at 7:55 AM to orgasm if you wish. If you choose to wait, I will be available to you after your workday ends.

My excitement was building! Seven fifty-five was only a couple hours away. I really did not want to orgasm without him walking me through it. I mean, he brought me to this point. It was almost 48 hours! How difficult would it be to wait an additional 9 1/2 hours?!

I quickly got ready for work, making sure to grab my toys, and most importantly the chargers! I did not have a timer, so I brought my laptop. I knew I could set something up on there! I left my house at 7:15 AM, promptly arriving at work at 7:37 AM. I threw the toys and chargers in my bag and rushed into my office to get them plugged in and ready to go. I brought a double charger with me, keeping the toys hidden in a smaller bag, within my regular work bag. I couldn't have anyone come into my office and know what I was doing! I sat down on my chair, looked at the time, and saw 7:42. Thirteen minutes. I could completely have satisfaction in just 13 minutes. All I could think about was the last 48 hours of him bringing me right to the edge, causing me to feel the utmost pleasure. There was no way. There was no way that I was going to cum without him present in some way. It would not nearly be as fun!

At 7:54 am, I received a text message from him:

Only one more minute. You do realize that you can release all this built-up sexual tension in just a single minute.

12