Edging Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted him back:

I can't do it! There is no way that I could do this without you. You brought me to this point. You have caused all this sexual buildup in me. You have brought me to the brink! You. Even though it is about me, it is also about you. There is no way that I can do this without you.

You like this, don't you? Like, you really enjoy it! I knew you would enjoy it! You love submitting to me. Orgasm control is just one of the most amazing things that you can give up to somebody else.

Babe, I like this way more than I ever could have possibly imagined! Relinquishing control to you, has been one of the hottest, most exciting things I've ever done sexually. This...this has had me on edge nonstop for the last 48 hours! All I can do is think about, obsess about sex. Orgasm. Cumming. Absolute and utter pleasure. My mind is obsessed. It has overtaken my brain! I wish I could even begin to explain the significance of how it has taken hold of my brain.

It was as if the seconds passed like minutes, the minutes passed like hours. There seemed no end in sight. My pussy stayed wet all day long. My panties remained soaked- I kept hoping that it wouldn't be seen on my work pants. I swear that I could smell sex on me! I just hope that nobody else could!

Finally! Five o'clock arrived and not a second too soon. I was so ready. As soon as five o'clock arrived, I got the chargers put up, the toys put away, and ran out the door. As I was getting into my car, before I even had a chance, my phone was ringing. It was him!

His voice was serious. He said, "Are you ready? Are you ready to be in complete ecstasy?"

"Fuck yes!" I exclaimed. "I do not think that this day could have gone any slower for me. My brain was completely and totally obsessed with orgasming. I'm not sure if I was able to think about anything else. And honestly, not sure how I managed to get any work done.

"Pull over. Immediately." He commanded.

I love when he talks to me like that, I thought. He is so fucking sexy. His voice, ahhhhh.

The closest place there was to pull over, was the local supermarket. So I drove into the parking lot and parked my car in a remote area I knew how this was gonna go down. There was no way that I was putting myself in a more crowded section.

"Turn on your video. Show me your toys. This is how this is going to work. You are going to have 5 minutes. Five minutes of total time that you are going to have to keep The Rose on you. Every time you put it on, the timer starts. You take it off, the timer stops. But you may not cum during those five minutes. Does that make sense?"

"Yes." I replied.

"And where is your timer?" he asked.

"Shit! I forgot to set it up. One second." I exclaimed. I grabbed my laptop I brought with me and set up a timer. I put 5 minutes on the timer.

"You can start whenever you're ready. But you cannot leave it off you for a very long period. We have got to keep you stimulated! I need you at the absolute verge of cumming every time you take it off."

"Wow." I said excitedly. "This is really going to be hard."

"The sooner you get started, the sooner you get to cum. So, let's go!" directed.

Without hesitation, I pulled my pants completely off, and put the Rose on my clit. "Holy holy fuck!" I shouted. My clit was starting to throb. My muscles were starting to tense. "Oh man, this is going to be a lot harder than I thought!" After 15 seconds, I shouted out, "Stop!" I had to tell him every time I put it on and took it off, made it that more exciting.

Thirty seconds later, he stated, "Long enough of a break, put it back on!"

And on it went! Without fail, the throbbing and spasms restarted. I shoved my foot into the floor of my car, my knee into the dashboard, I could not let myself get past that breaking point. I knew that I had to keep some sense of control. "Off!" I shouted. "How much more time?"

"Only 4 minutes and 15 seconds left! You better get going. Put it on." He stated.

I started again. I tried to distract myself in any way possible. Just sense of pleasure was getting more and more overwhelming. And the stronger it got, the harder I pushed into the car. It was the one thing that could keep me from crossing over.

This time, he said he was very impressed. "Almost an entire minute! But it's already been 20 seconds since it's been off, time is vital. You better hurry!"

We repeated this over and over. The time frames that I could keep it on went from 20 seconds to 35 seconds. It was getting near impossible at that point not to cum. "This should be it. Fifteen seconds left. At the end of those 15 seconds, you need to take it off of you for the last time."

"OK! Fifteen more seconds. I can do this! Go!" I shouted out.

He counted down, "... 5, 4, 3, 2, one! You did it!" He continued, "You see, I was trying to keep it moving for you, because what you didn't know, is that I had a separate timer going. This timer, was how long it took you to complete those five minutes."

"What? What do you mean!" I asked, A bit confused.

"Oh. It took you 8 minutes and 40 seconds to complete those five minutes. And that means..." he stated matter-of-factly.

"Seriously? It actually took me that long?! Holy shit. I can't even believe that." I said.

"You interrupted!" He said. "Now, you must keep the Rose in place on you for eight minutes and 40 seconds WITHOUT removing it."

"Oh. My. God. I have never been able to keep it on me for that long." I said.

"Well, I told you to hurry up. You didn't listen." He laughed.

"Let's do this! My body is so so ready. It will not to take very long. Thirty seconds, maybe?" I excitedly stated. "Start the timer!" With that, I immediately placed the Rose on my clit. The vibration soared through my entire body. I could feel every ounce of blood being sent to my pelvis. The muscles were tensing, building up pressure. In less than a minute, my body exploded into and orgasm. My hips were thrusting, my clip was throbbing, I was feeling tingling all the way down to the tips of my toes. My breathing was heavy, I could feel my heart racing in my chest! I couldn't stop moaning. I knew that I was writhing in my seat. And I knew best of all, but he was watching me.

Orgasm after orgasm occurred. It was hard to even know when one stopped and the next started. The air was filled with me shouting: "Fuck! Oh my God! Holy shit! This feels so fucking good! Oh wow!" This continued wave after wave after wave.

Finally, when the time was up, he exclaimed, "You did it! I can't believe that you were able to keep it on there that whole time. After five minutes, I really thought that you were gonna end up pulling it off. Fuck that was hot! I love watching you cum. I loved watching you feel pleasure."

He turned his side of the video on. I know that I looked like a hot mess. I just turned to look at him- I was smiling, feeling completely satisfied. "Wow. That literally was the hottest fucking thing I have ever done in my entire life. And you brought me there. You literally took me to the edge where I thought I would fall, but you wouldn't let me. You wouldn't let me... until today! And wow the payoff was incredible!"

I continued, "We absolutely need to do this again! You did amazing. Your voice. You were so serious, and yet so sexy all at the same time. I couldn't help but absolutely give myself over to you completely."

"I'm glad that you were pleased. this took a lot of work. More work than I even realized it was going to on my side". He explained. "But it was totally worth it! watching you over these last two plus days, has been such an incredible turn on."

I sat there for a little while, in a daze. He just watched me. When I felt like my legs weren't complete jelly, I pulled my shorts up, put the car in drive, and talked to him all the way home.

What a completely satisfying day!

12