Edging Patrick’s Boundaries

Story Info
When you gamble in strip poker everybody wins.
4.4k words
4.39
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PatrickOh
PatrickOh
5 Followers

This particular Saturday was Tom's third time joining us for a play date. He'd arrived with beer to share, so we cracked them open and caught-up over a game of strip poker

Since no one cared who won, clothes were disappearing quickly. I was down to my boxers.Tom was in a similar state plus a lone sock. Godiva had decided to shake up the order and was sitting bare-assed but with a barely-there bra and one of my (entirely unbuttoned) dress shirts.

I won the hand and both decided to get cute. Tom tossed the shorts that had done nothing to hide his erection while Godiva slipped out of the bra but kept the shirt. As I collected the cards I said "Tom, Godiva won't give me a straight answer on who's a better kisser." My horny goddess scowled at me with a twinkle in her eye. "Well go on" I said, meeting her eyes. "Do your homework." They both chuckled and leaned-in to share a lingering smooch. Godiva yelped when his wandering fingers tweaked a nipple. In response she playfully smacked his cock making it dance like a metronome. "Play nice you two" I said as I dealt the hand that would leave only one person with a shred of clothing.

As we reached for our cards Godiva waved a hand over the table. "How about we make this hand more interesting?" Tom and I shared a glance and shrugged. "What do you have in mind, evil one?" I asked.

She thought for a moment. "How about the winner gets to make all the rules for the rest of the day? The losers have to play along with whatever the winner suggests...though no is still no of course." I sat back. "Pretty high stakes - what if I win, and after we get warmed up in bed, I suggest something we've never done - always wanted to hear the sounds you'd make with two cocks inside you at the same time?" Tom was happy to sit back and see how this played out. Godiva held my eyes and bit her lip as she considered. "That would be pushing it wouldn't it..." she trailed off as her mind raced.

"Well if you suggest it after winning...I'd try it. But you know I may stop you right?" Of course I agreed. "It's about fun - the winner only gets to be bossy if it's fun for all."

"Tom?" she asked him. "You're in this too - what do you say? He took her hand and kissed it, rumbling "Y'know I'm up for anything, lass" in his deep English accent. "But I have to say I like Patrick's idea" which he punctuated by thrusting so that his cockhead bobbed in and out of view above the edge of the table. Godiva took a deep breath and shook her head. "I'm shocked you two fine gentlemen would see me stuffed that full of cock...you must think I'm quite the slut." She leaned back in her chair, letting the shirt slide back, exposing her ever-perky nipples. Seeing us gawking, she cupped her breasts, saying "it's not really undressing me with your eyes anymore you know?" and we all laughed. Nodding to herself, decision made, she said "then we're all in?" and held up her beer. The clinking of the bottles sealed our silly pact.

There was a nervous pause as we drank and put down the bottles. We all moved for our cards with far more deliberation than usual. We played this game as a way to laugh and start the foreplay, since we were going to be nekkid eventually anyway. The stakes in this hand added some spice to the proceedings.

I squeezed out my cards and did my practiced best not to react. In a game where one pair often won I had KK952. There was a shared nervous laugh as we traded glances. Tom, to my left, was first. "Gimme two mate" as he discarded. Seeing both of us flinch he laughed. "That's right - I might already have three of kind. Who's laughing now?" I dealt him two cards and watched him add them to his hand. He was too wily to give anything away. I looked across the table. "Milady?"

"Who's stupid idea was this" she mumbled. She stared at Tom then, feigning distraction, began tracing the tattoo on his bicep with her fingernails.

"Let's see...three horny people, two hard cocks...I'll take one." She left her new card face down on the table. She was too busy running a hand over Tom while also tickling my balls with her toes. "Well Mr. poker player? Waiting on you now."

If Tom really had three of a kind I'd likely only beat him by getting a third King. If he was bluffing he still could have kept an ace and picked one up on the draw. Godiva could easily have two pairs (or even a full house if she'd gotten lucky) so any way you sliced it the decision was easy. "Dealer takes three... you lying bastards" and they both laughed.

I discarded, dealt myself three, and picked them up, one at a time.

Four of clubs.

Jack of hearts.

Four of diamonds.

Ding! With two pair I had a solid chance if I had a little luck.

Jumping the gun I said "kings up" and turned over my Kings-and-Fours. Looking at Tom I said "am I alive or dead." He shook his head. "All I 'ad were big cards, but you did deal me a second queen...for all the help that brought." We both looked at Godiva. She looked stricken. "I don't want to look." Tom and I both held our tongues and waited. Finally gritting her teeth she flipped the one card she'd drawn: five of spades.

"OMIGOD!" she exclaimed and flipped the rest of her hand to reveal four more spades for a winning flush. Tom looked my way: "'ow much trouble are we in?" I sighed. "Well - I told you about the time I was a playtoy for Godiva and three other ladies right? She was evil enough when she was part of a group. Now she's a real, um, dictator."

Godiva was dancing around, ass and tits flashing as the shirt jumped around. "Well boys, for starters, Tom, lose the sock, and Patrick, show me the cock." We complied and now two hard-ons were standing for her inspection.

After stashing the cards I retrieved fresh beers then followed them into the living room. Tom had helped Godiva slide the coffee table aside to make room in front of our leather sofa. Godiva seated herself on the already laid-out towels and then grabbed our cocks to guide us to stand side-by-side in front of her.

She ran her manicured nails under our balls adding "I don't really have a plan so bear with me while I play and ponder." I handed each their fresh bottles and we clinked and drank. Then she got an idea. Holding a mouthful of icy beer she swallowed Tom's cock. "Holy..." Tom shivered and I grinned, having experienced that icy jolt before. When she leaned back and swallowed she smiled up at Tom. "Awake sailor?"

Tom exhaled slowly, laughing. "Very much!" The next few minutes she teased us both. One cock got an icy tongue bath while she ran the cold bottle under the other's balls. Soon we were all breathing hard. She patted the sofa on either side and now two icy/hot erections flanked her as we took our seats.

Godiva shrugged off the barely there shirt and made a point of juggling her tits in her hands. I followed her forever-erect nipples with my eyes.

Gesturing to the side table she got me to hand her the fresh bottle of raspberry lube. She poured a healthy amount onto each of our cocks then began slowly stroking us both with eager hands. Before putting the lube aside I doused her tits so Tom and I could each attack a slippery nipple with warm palms and pinches.

Three-way moaning commenced.

Slowing, she cradled our balls, and gently squeezed. "Ok I have something I want to try. My rules, right?" Tom and I both nodded. "Then I want to try something like I've seen on all those blogs Patrick re-shares. You both like that whole lesbians scissoring thing right?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye. "I want to blow you both at the same time. So scissor up fellas." She stood up, shaking her ass at us, then turned to watch.

I took a big gulp of beer and looked at Tom with my eyebrows raised in question. He just shrugged. "House rules right?" With a nervous laugh I agreed and we began adjusting to face one another, one leg over, one under, until our balls were neighbors. Erection aside Tom was relaxed - we knew he'd had some bi experiences - but I was a bundle of nerves. While Godiva and I had discussed all sorts of scenarios, the closest thing I'd done was a DP with a couple when I was the guest. The wife in that encounter had grabbed both our cocks, and squeezed both throbbing heads into her mouth at once - it was pretty damn hot - but we'd been standing side by side. This was even more up close and personal.

I had no time to ponder the nerves. Kneeling, Godiva gripped a slippery cock in each hand and began stroking. Plus, she made us shuffle even closer together. Then she pressed our shafts together and resumed stroking. God it felt good - his cock seared into mine and the proximity made the differences obvious. I am 7-inches, fairly girthy, and slightly curved. Tom, not quite as thick, but a full 8-inches and (in Godiva's words) 'straight as a piston.'

Enjoying the low groans, she bent and began bathing our purple heads with her tongue as she stroked. Then she really squeezed us together and tried getting us both in her mouth. It was both hot and hilarious. Godiva has a tiny quality about her when it comes to sex. Her areolas are tiny (we have surmised that all the nerve endings that would be in a larger areola are packed into her '2 other clits' given how sensitive her nipples are), and she has wee hands and a tiny mouth. Trying to get my cockhead in her mouth is a challenge, so seeing her trying to engulf two raging hard-ons with her mouth was pure sexy fun even if we would never both fit. But the feeling of having both a tongue and another equally sensitive cockhead presssing my own was sensation overload.

Since a jaw cramp was not on the menu, Godiva eased up and let us all catch our breaths. "First time I've tasted precum from two guys at the same time, '' she purred. Spotting more rising she made a show of tonguing sticky strands from each of our cocks.

So. Fucking. Hot.

There was a lull while our breathing slowed. We filled it by reaching for our beers and taking a long swallow. I leaned in to kiss my wife/tormentor. "What's next on the agenda?" She sat on her haunches and cupped her tits. "Well how was that for each of you? Not too stressful?" Tom shook his head. "I've told you both before I'd love to have Patrick's girth and now I can vouch to how good it feels - you almost had cum painting your face just now - fuck it felt good."

I laughed. "There's something you don't hear everyday. And it would have been crossfire Tom - watching you frost Godiva's face while feeling your cock throb against mine would have had me popping too."

Her evil grin returned. "So what was it boys - my efforts or the feeling of another cock that got you so wound up?" I think I stammered out something akin to "wha..but..um...". Tom was not as tongue tied. "Little of column A, little of column B...and curved column C" he joked. "I've never done that but I have made another guy cum a couple of times and it's always a different sort of turn on."

They were both grinning at me now seeing me squirm. "Judging by my hard-on, it wasn't too nerve-wracking." She laughed, then leaned-in and swallowed me, putting her tongue to work on the head of my cock. Tom took the opportunity to begin untangling his legs, so he could slip around behind her - but she grabbed his shaft, mumbling "uhh-unn" on my cock, and didn't let him escape. Releasing me with a pop of her lips, she looked at our guest. "Not so fast Mr. Stunt Cock" and then dove onto his bobbing erection. Godiva's head bobbing on a cock, and drenching it in saliva, made me so hard it hurt.

Grabbing my phone and flipping to video I asked "what would your husband say if he saw this slutty display?" as she slurped Tom's long shaft. She took a breath. "Probably turn him on, the sick fuck" she said and went back to drooling on Tom's cock. "He must be twisted" I said as Tom put his head back on the sofa and groaned out "you two are weirdos." His cock muffled her laugh.

Reaching, Tom's hand slid into her hair and again she sat back. "tsk tsk I know that move, no coming yet mister. I have a new idea." I reached up to get a better angle on the recording as she squeezed and rubbed our purple heads together making us both groan (and the camera shake). "It's another idea from blogland...you up for it?" She was talking to both of us but holding my eyes. I put the phone down and looked to Tom. He had his hands behind his head - not a care in the world. "You know I'm in." I nodded, watching her face. This time she was squirming so it was likely a bit edgy.

"Then...you know that thing we see now and again. Girl stroking both guys. Guy who cums first has to just watch or take photos?" We both nodded. "Well how about a twist - It's old hat to Tom, and Patrick is always wondering where his limits are...." She laughed seeing my pensive face and gave my shaft a squeeze.

She turned to Tom. "The challenge is this. I'm going edge both of you. If you can't resist the orgasm you have to warn me because whoever cums first suffers a ruined orgasm." Tom shrugged. "That's not so bad." She squeezed his balls making him moan."But then whoever popped has to get the other guy off with his mouth." That made him raise his eyebrows and look at me.

"You ever..." I trailed off. He nodded. "Just once...I'd try again." Both were watching me now. Without thinking I said "I'll gamble." She was up on her knees and leaned in to kiss me. "You are a freak" and we all laughed.

With that she grabbed the lube and got us both slick again. Tom and I drained our beers. We shook hands, said "good luck", then leaned back on our elbows. With that she began massaging our balls. Her warm hands gently massaged and I relaxed - I always loved her hands but it was rare for me to get off that way.

But then she started talking...

"Don't you both just want to let go? Remember how good it felt? Heads rubbing together in all that precum, my tongue flicking all over. My tight, hot, wet little mouth?" This was doing me no favours. She knew very well how turned-on this would get me.

Then she wrapped her hands around us and began squeezing. "I can feel your cocks pulsing. It must be so hard not to cum." Tom moaned, head back, eyes closed. "Tom, the naughty boy, wanted to fuck me while I sucked my husband's cock. Sliding in from behind, gripping my hips, slamming into my dripping pussy. Then he almost came when I had both your cocks in my mouth...tonguing all that salty precum. Patrick too. Imagine if you'd both cum, coating my face, cum landing everywhere. Tom you must be so close..."

"Jesus Christ" he grumbled as his hips lifted off the sofa. She eased up, letting him catch a breath, and turned to me.

"Patrick - imagine later tonight. We'll be up in bed, exhausted. Getting hard again you'll spoon me from behind. Your cock will glide into me because I'm still slick with so much cum." Her hands started stroking - long, slow, strokes. "Then you'll fuck me while we watch the video of me stroking two cocks...sucking two cocks. Mmmmmm...you'll be so hard. Even though we fucked all day you won't last long watching that will you?"

She was grinning ear-to-ear. I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths.

"Boys...think how good it will feel...gushing a ruined orgasm over my hands." This commentary was making my control evaporate. The stroking was speeding up. Every third or fourth stroke, she slowed to circle the underside of our purple cockheads with her thumbs.

"If no one cums soon you leave me no choice but to rub my hot, slick, palms all over your poor, sensitive, heads until someone pops. Can you imagine? Two throbbing, twitching, cocks being rubbed and squeezed with no breaks? I can't imagine how that might feel."

I was not breathing anymore. If I didn't cum from her stroking, when her palm engulfed my cockhead, it would be game over. There was no trepidation about what would happen next - there were only her tortuous hands and the tension in my belly that told me the end was near. On top of her taunting words, and endless stroking, now Tom's low moans were adding to the heat as he was close to losing it too. He was squirming but she kept slowly stroking.

It was probably twenty seconds but it felt like hours. "OK then" as she stroked. "All of this moaning and squirming is getting us nowhere. And I'm so turned-on my thighs are damp...whoever wins will be able to slide-in balls deep so easily..."

With that she slid her hands up our shafts and began polishing our slippery cockheads with her palms. Precum and lube made it so perfectly slick...

In only a few seconds I was arching upwards and gritting my teeth - but to no avail - I gasped out "oh fuck I'm cumming." Godiva raised her hands. My whole body was twitching as I fought it...but all eyes were on my cock as the ruined orgasm boiled over. A stream of cum poured down my shaft onto my belly. I was riding the line between letting go entirely, to let a full orgasm takeover, and holding on so tight I'd accidentally cause it with a gasping breath and twitching muscles. Like most ruined orgasms it ebbed quickly and I came to my senses.

I looked up and met my wife's gaze. She was cupping her tits and biting her lip. Tom was gulping air as his cock twitched on the verge of cumming himself. I had a moment of cold panic thinking "oh fuck I just lost..."

My beautiful vixen was showing a mix of amusement and sympathy - I knew she would give me a pass if I asked to opt out. But I was still buzzing from the edging and without letting myself overthink I moved to kneel beside her. I kissed her and said "help me...like the first time we talked about this on a porn day" She grinned and kissed me back. Then we both leaned in and began running our tongues around the throbbing veins of Tom's cock.

Having her there, alternately sharing a cock and breaking for a kiss, held back the nerves. Tom was staying as still as he could, but his cock moved with his pulse. Godiva grabbed his shaft and bobbed on Tom's cockhead.

"Oh fuck I'm close..." Tom rumbled. As Godiva released him from her mouth I kissed her again, tasting Tom on her lips. Before I lost my nerve I gripped the base of his shaft and took a cock in my mouth for the first time. Not knowing how long my courage would last, or how anything I did would feel, I kept it simple. I attacked the underside of his head with my tongue as I lightly squeezed his taut balls with my other hand.

When he reflexively grabbed my head I almost stopped - but I'd seen him do this with Godiva and realized it meant he was going over the edge. Releasing his balls I pumped his long shaft with my hand while never stopping my tongue.

His cum burst into my mouth and I swallowed reflexively. Then all I could think of was how it felt when Godiva would torture me through an orgasm and redoubled my efforts. My tongue curled on and around his head as he pumped stream after stream of hot cum down my throat. When the flood stopped I kept going until I thought he might go over the back of the sofa to escape.

When I sat back, my wife grabbed my face, and I fed her another man's cum for the first time. Pure carnal lust as we devoured one another. When we parted she dove back onto his cock to resume the post-orgasm torture.

Now the real benefit of my ruined orgasm came to the fore. Watching my wife devour a cock had my cock rising again. While Tom squirmed and groaned, as she milked out the last of his cum, I moved behind Godiva. She lifted her perfect ass and wiggled her hips as I lined up my cock and slid slowly into her soaked pussy. Her description earlier was accurate - it was like gliding into liquid velvet - all 7-inches disappeared in one thrust. A happy "mmmmmm" from my wife as she moaned with a mouth full of Tom's cock.

With that I began fucking her hard - each hip slapping slam topped by her grunting in pleasure. Finally she released Tom's cock to catch her breath. Resting her head on his leg she moaned out "fuck me Patrick. Fuck me harder." I hammered into her, wanting to fuck her for hours. When I slowed for a breath, Tom lifted her head in his hands, kissed her, then slid off the sofa. Taking Godiva's hands, he turned her so she was on all fours, saying "I want a taste too." Then, dropping flat on this back, he wriggled into a 69 with my wife.

PatrickOh
PatrickOh
5 Followers
12