Edging Patrick’s Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down I saw the top of his head appear below me. Then Godiva caught her breath as his tongue found her clit. I began slow thrusts - pausing to let my cock bob free before easing back inside. I could hear Tom's mouth working her soaked pussy, his tongue flying on her clit. For a moment I stopped, almost all the way out, hearing her building to the climax. With a tortured "yesyesyes" her orgasm arrived and I began slamming hard and deep.

She was thrashing and her voice was an animalistic shriek as tongue and cock refused to stop. After long moments she began to slap all over Tom's naked body and begging "omigodpleasestop". Satisfied, I slowed my pace. Her pussy was jumping and her whole body was vibrating as she leaned forward to rest her head on Tom's belly.

"Who's the evil boss now?" My cock popped free as I chuckled and kissed my way up her back. Then I caught my breath - Tom had reached up, grabbed my cock, and was attacking my glans with his tongue licking me clean. Godiva, still gasping for breath, chuckled saying "I want to watch."

Standing, she wiggled her ass in my face, yipping when I took a nibble. Turning around she took a step back then settled over Tom's legs. Eyes up, watching my cock being teased by Tom's tongue, she found Tom's cock with her mouth. His moans heralded another erection as Godiva used her hands and mouth to revive him. In no time, his piston had returned. With that Godiva slid up and settled her hips over him, sinking all 8 inches into her hungry pussy.

While he attacked my glans with his tongue, I leaned in to kiss my wife. While doing so, my fingers found her left nipple, which I began pinching and rubbing. As our lips parted we were both moaning in pleasure. She was grinding on Tom, eyes closed, and lost control when another orgasm thundered through her. As I continued squeezing her nipple it was my turn to gasp. He must have found the lube lying on the floor. In short order the sensation of a slippery finger rimming my ass changed to the pressure of a fingerprint on my prostate.

When his tongue once again found my cock I may have lasted fifteen seconds, holding my breath, before I managed "oh fuck..." and exploded again.

The combined sensations brought a paralyzing orgasm. Every muscle clenched as he milked me dry. I still couldn't breathe when Tom let my cock bob free. Godiva then leaned-in and swallowed my too-sensitive cockhead and continued the torture while I used the sofa for balance. Glancing down I met Godiva's eyes, her tongue under my cock. Tom's finger, pressing my prostate, milked every drop of cum into Godiva's mouth before he relented and I caught a breath.

Godiva resumed grinding, grinning as she showed me her cum drenched tongue. As I moved back, she leaned forward, sharing a cum-filled kiss with Tom. All the while her hips were grinding away, making Tom's moaning rose. Then he grunted "fuckin' 'ell" as his second orgasm arrived.

Godiva sat straight-up, grinding her hips, the concentration on her face. I knew Tom was experiencing her "chalking the pool cue" ability as her core muscles relentlessly worked the head of his cock over and over and over. I almost felt sorry for the lucky bastard. :)

I sprawled on the sofa while Godiva continued rolling her hips on Tom as they laughed and kissed.

Still buzzing from the orgasm, I realized my face was tingling and had to laugh. "The pot brownies are just kicking in. Imagine how good round three is gonna feel."

12