Edie Pt. 03: My Locking Collar

Story Info
Edie collars me and makes me Her domestic slave.
4.6k words
4.54
13.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
will093
will093
15 Followers

"Actually, I was wondering if You could do it... because I have tickets for that festival tomorrow." I suggest to Edie, hopefully.

"Well, I have plans too. I'm going on a hike with my friends tomorrow." Edie retorts. "And I'm sorry, but it can't exactly wait as your parents are coming the day after and there is literally a pizza slice melted into the living room carpet."

It is Friday night, and I'm laying in bed next to Edie. We are discussing who will clean the house tomorrow; it is a chore which has be avoided for too long and the weekend of reckoning has now arrived.

"I would normally do this for You but I have paid for tickets for a music festival and I don't want to miss it." I explain, a little frustratedly.

Edie sits up. "I understand..." She says as She nods Her head slowly. "But on the other hand...", She turn Her head towards me and flashes a grin, before taking Her chance to ambush me. 

"You are my submissive little slave boy and I'm telling you to do the cleaning!" Edie orders playfully as She jumps me, knees on my forearms, hands on my shoulders, pinning me to the bed. The room fills with laughter as both of us giggle, but then silence emerges and She is looking at me with serious eyes, awaiting my response. When I turn my head to one side to avoid giving it, She reaches one hand behind her and grips my balls tightly. With the other hand She takes my chin and turns my face back towards Her. In Her red lace bra and panties I can tell that Edie feels just as sexually powerful as She looks. She leans in close so that I can feel the warmth of Her breath. "You will clean the house tomorrow, slave boy." She whispers in an aggressive hiss which I feel against my face. As She finishes saying this She squeezes my balls slightly harder, and I take a sharp inward breath.

I am overwhelmed with horniness from the way Edie speaks to me, and in this position I feel like I can do nothing but agree - even though deep down I will be sad to miss the music festival. "Yes, ma'am, I'll clean the house tomorrow." I blurt out pleadingly, under the duress of Her hand tight around my balls.

"Good boy", Edie says as She releases my balls and climbs off of me.

We both say good night to each other. Edie then leans in and kisses my neck softly, then bites down and my whole body tenses. Sometimes this is how She says good night.

zzz --- zzz --- zzz --- zzz --- zzz --- zzz --- zzz --- zzz --- zzz --- zzz --- zzz --- zzz

At 7am I am awake, and something feels different.

I wriggle a little and stretch out my toes, half asleep. I feel something uncomfortable on my neck. I bring my hands to it and am shocked to feel leather. As my hands follow this mysterious leather item around to the front of my neck, I feel something metallic. I wasn't wearing this last night, wear did it come from? I look over to Edie, sleeping peacefully next to me and looking deceptively innocent. Did She put a collar on me while I was asleep!? Quite devious even for Her if so - and I would be impressed by Her ability to not wake me up while collaring me.

I go to the bathroom to pee and to get a good look at the collar in the mirror. In the reflection I see that it is hard black leather and is about 5cm wide. At the front, each end of the leather strip folds over a steel loop and the 2 loops are locked together with a pink heart shaped padlock. As I rotate the collar around my neck I read the words "EDIE'S BITCH BOY" which are stitched into it in large red letters around the outside. The collar is loose enough for me to get my fingers under it, and I pull at it, half hoping it might somehow come off - the futility of the act and the recognition that I have no way of taking the collar off sends a wave of panic and frustration over me. I love and hate Edie so much.

I return to the bedroom where Edie is still asleep, and for a second I think I see a hint of a smile on Her face. I decide I will go downstairs, and I open the wardrobe to first put on my gown. But my section of the wardrobe is empty. I open my clothes drawer and that is empty too. I hear a giggle from the bed and look over towards Edie. Her eyes are shut and Her face expressionless.

"Hey, I know You are awake, Edie." She opens Her eyes and grins at me.

"Did You hide my clothes?" She says nothing and just continues to stare at me.

"Why did You put this collar on me?" still She says nothing.

Her eyes follow me around the room as I check the other drawers for my clothes. I am Her entertainment.

Edie sits up in bed. She is wearing just Her underwear, today a black bra, and black panties - of which I can see only a small part of the waistband across Her one thigh which is outside of the bed covers. "Will, I'm not stupid", She says. "Do you really think I've hidden them somewhere so obvious - you're not going to find them!"

I know that She is right. What am I supposed to do? I am entirely at Edie's mercy until She unlocks me and gives me back my clothes. I glare at Her frustratedly - She is enjoying this. I feel trapped and powerless... And, I'm enjoying it too.

"I already said I would stay in and clean the house." I say annoyedly.

"I just wanted to make sure you know without a shadow of a doubt that you are my bitch." Edie pauses to let Her harsh words sink in.

"Come here and sit on the bed beside me" Edie instructs softly, patting the space on the bed in front of Her besides Her legs. I do as She says. Feeling like I am Her pet I move onto the bed and sit close beside Her, my legs crossed.

"How does the collar make you feel?" Edie asks.

"Frustrated". I pause to really think about the question. "I mean, physically, it is fine, comfortable. Mentally I feel incredibly frustrated and a bit sad. I wanted to go to the music festival and now I feel as if I have no choice in the matter. It isn't fair."

"Well technically there is nothing stopping you." Edie's tone is matter of fact as She teases me. "You look very cute naked and collared, I bet you would have a great time at the festival. And I'm sure your friends would love to see!" She adds, revelling in my embarrassment.

"You wanted me to dominate you outside of the bedroom. You begged me to, in fact, and now it's happening." Edie notices that I am looking down. "Don't look away from me. I want you to look me in the eye when I'm talking to you". I begrudgingly raise my head and look Her in the eye.

"Let me tell you what is going to happen today. I'm going on a hike with my friend and so I'll be gone until late afternoon. I've written out a list of chores for you to do while I'm gone. They will take you several hours, but if you do them efficiently they should be done by the time I get back. If I inspect your work and I am happy, then I'll remove the collar, give you back your clothes, and you will still have time to go to the second half of the music festival."

Edie reaches over to the bedside table and picks up a folded piece of paper and hands it to me. I unfold it to see that written there are around 10-12 bulleted items in Her handwriting. I cast my eyes over the list - it is a lot of work.

"It says on here I'm supposed to take the rubbish outside. How am I supposed to do that wearing the collar and without any clothes?" I question nervously.

Edie lets out a short laugh. "I wondered if you would pick up on that. You will just have to try and time it for when there is nobody walking past." As a look of worry starts to spread across my face, Edie interjects "I'm kidding... You can wear my dressing gown for that, it should mostly cover the collar." Edie points to Her long pink dressing gown hanging on the back of the door and laughs again.

I still feel a little uneasy, me wearing the gown is only borderline socially acceptable. The idea invokes both fear and desire in me. While I truly enjoy wearing feminine clothing when I am alone or with Edie, the idea of being seen this way in public invokes in me a deep fear of being judged and feeling emasculated.

"Its unlikely that anyone will see you, especially if you time it right." Edie suggests. "And if they do" She adds, "It's not a crime for you to crossdress. They may or may not think less of you, but the thought of it makes me very excited, and I know that you like it too on some level."

I nod my head, gradually processing the situation mentally. After reading through the list I realise that I can get the chores done in the available time. I feel bitter and frustrated at being left out of the decision making, but I did tell Edie that it was what I wanted, and it is true that is what I fantasise about the most - although, the reality is now hitting me that the feelings invoked by being treated this way are difficult and complex. 

I want Edie to feel as powerful as possible and truly happy, and today Edie will get to go on Her hike, the chores will get done, and if the chores are done well then I still get to go to the music festival. I have to admit that it seems...

"Its firm but fair" Edie says, as if reading my mind. "In fact, I want you to repeat after me... Edie is my goddess, and my goddess is firm but fair."

"Edie is my goddess. And my goddess Is firm but fair." I repeat slowly.

"Say it again. Louder. Say it like you mean it." Edie taunts.

"Edie is my goddess. And my goddess is firm but fair." I say, louder and more confidently. Edie looks pleased at this, like the cat that got the cream.

Edie grins as another idea enters Her head. "You will get bonus points if you finish your chores early, and write 100 lines of what you just said".

"Yes ma'am." I answer reflexively, noticing that I have drifted into sub space.

There is a pause as both of us process the conversation that we have just had.

"Oh and one more thing." says Edie. "I want to be kind to you and reward you with release from your collar when you get home. But if upon inspection I find that you haven't done the chores properly or have taken any short cuts, then you will absolutely not be allowed to go to the festival, and instead there will be a physical punishment for you this evening. Is that understood?"

"Yes Ma'am", I answer once again, and then look down, feeling so overcome with the humiliation of being spoken down to like a disobedient child that I can no longer look Edie in the eye.

"Good. Good boy." says Edie, and there is a sense of the conversation being over.

With our mutual understanding of the situation, there is an intense sexual charge. We are both acutely aware of each others arousal as Edie leans in towards me and places Her hand on my upper arm. The sensation of Her fingers on my skin is like electricity, and as I raise my head and turn towards Her we make eye contact. She slides Her hand up to my shoulder and begins to rub all around, and then slides Her hand under the leather collar and rubs my neck too. I reach my arm around Her and begin slowly massaging Her back. Edie then repositions herself, mounting me so that Her legs are wrapped around me and She is sitting on my lap. We begin to make out - in this position I have to crane my head upwards slightly for my lips to meet Hers. Our tongues push into each other's mouths and Edie digs Her nails into my back, causing me to moan audibly into Her mouth. She starts rocking slightly, dry humping me as She gets worked up - I feel more and more worked up too as Her pussy grinds against my exposed hard dick through Her panties. She bites my lip again and again, and I tense up each time. She bites a little harder or softer each time, fine tuning the amount of pleasure and pain that She gifts to me.

After a few minutes of biting and grinding Edie stops, and regains Her composure. "Shut your eyes and open your mouth" She orders. I do as She says. Edie spits into my mouth. "Don't swallow it until I give you permission." I keep my mouth open as She spits into it again and again. "Catch all of my delicious, sacred spit. Don't waste a drop." She keeps on spitting again and again. "Hey, I said don't waste a drop" She says as She picks up some of the spit that landed on my face with Her finger and rubs it on my tongue. "This is a reminder of your place in this relationship. Your job is to worship me, drink my spit and whatever other bodily fluids I give to you, take whatever pain and punishments I give to you and thank me for it. You do whatever I say, whenever I say. Now swallow if you agree." I close my mouth and swallow. I feel so used and yet I'm literally melting. Nothing makes my dick harder than Edie's horny aggressive verbal abuse.

"You can open your eyes now." Edie says, and She dismounts me. She ruffles my hair affectionately. "Horny time over. No touching yourself until I get home, obviously. I'm going to get ready, and then leave for my hike in 30 minutes."

I stay in bed for a few minutes, at first writhing about a little with the discomfort of being trapped in my horniness, and then composing myself and taking a few minutes to cool off and adjust myself mentally to my predicament.

I find my fingers playing with the collar around my neck. Now that Edie is not in the room it feels strangely comforting to have it on, like the part of Her that feels ownership over me is right here with me always. I am watched over, valuable enough to somebody to invoke a fierce sense of possession.

Thankfully it is a warm day and I won't feel too cold without my clothes. I quickly close all of the downstairs curtains so that no-one can see in from the street, and then begin the first task on the list, which is to collect all of the food and litter from around the house and put it in the bins. Edie walks through as She is leaving and slaps my ass. She then stops, gets in close and kisses me on the lips. "I love you" She says. "I love You too" I respond. "See you later Will, be a good boy and enjoy your chores." Edie briefly glances down to see she has made my dick hard again, before leaving.

With that I get on with my chores. Naked, wearing my collar and serving my dominant goddess I am living the submissive dream.

The time goes by quickly and soon I have made good progress. I have put everything back in its right place, collected the dirty washing up, loaded it all into the dishwasher, and done a load of laundry. I'm feeling proud of myself, and then I feel a sense of anxiety at the next item on the list. 'Take the bins out'.

I put on Edie's dressing gown. The collar is still visible around my neck. I pull the fabric around the neck of the dressing gown up and tuck it into my collar to hide it as much as possible. I open the door a little and hide behind it while sticking my head out to see if anyone is about. It looks like the coast is clear - no-one is in sight. I take the bin bags out one by one. I take the recycling out, which has to be sorted and so takes longer. I am nearly finished when I hear the sound of an engine getting closer, and as I look out over the front garden wall I see a van approaching, and, to my horror, pulling up next door.

I consider running inside, then worry about drawing attention to myself in doing so, and the window of opportunity is gone. The van pulls up next door and two laddish looking tradesmen are sat in the front. One of them points at me and says something to the other, and then both appear to start laughing. They aren't close enough to see the collar in detail, although it isn't covered entirely. Either way I feel sure that such macho looking men will have some nasty comments to make to me wearing this pink dressing gown. I quickly finish sorting the recycling and then I hurry back inside and lock the door before they get out of the van.

I feel a wave of relief that the task is done and that this part of my ordeal is over. I have something to eat and then look at the time - it is 2:30pm, Edie will be back soon. However, the chores are nearly done and the end is in sight. I keep on wearing the gown as I was a little cold when I was totally naked, and wearing female clothing in private feels enjoyable in such a wholesome way - I am expressing a side to myself which is normally held as an internalised feeling of femininity.

I wonder what the punishment will be if I don't get all of the chores done. It didn't sound like it would be a light and sexy punishment, but instead something physically unenjoyable. Sometimes Edie will whip my back or ass until it is sore, and then make me cum so that I'm not horny any more, and then whip me some more in the area where my skin is already sore. Or worse yet maybe She will kick me in the balls until I am crying. All of these options sound horrible, and yet my mind can't stay away from them, punishment from Edie appeals to some deep seated parted of me as an unconventional but sacred form of intimacy.

Going back to work I water the plants, hoover the entire house and mop the kitchen and bathroom. I double check that each item on the list is done to a good standard. It is 4pm and I am expecting Edie home any minute. I decide to start to write the lines, but after writing only 1 line I look out of the window and see Edie's friend's car pull up outside and drop Her off.

As She approaches the house, the tradesmen are still there. One of them says something to Edie and She stops and chats to them for a few minutes. I can't hear any of the conversation, but at one point they all laugh together. I go downstairs to boil the kettle as I know that Edie will want a cup of tea when She arrives home.

I couple of minutes later I hear the door unlock and Edie enters the kitchen as I am making the tea. "Hello slave boy, how did it go?" Edie enquires as She comes over to kiss me gently on the lips, before sitting down at the kitchen table ready for me to serve Her the tea that I am making. "I can feel and see already how much cleaner and more airy it is in here." Edie says, gleaming.

"I'm happy that You are happy" I say, grinning back at Her and taking a slightly comical bow. I bring the tea to Her and She takes the cup in both hands.

"I wouldn't assume that I am fully happy so soon, as I've yet to inspect your work in detail. Bring your cup of tea and sit down next to me." Edie forewarns.

I bring my own cup of tea and sit beside Her at the table. "How was Your hike?" I ask.

"It was really great, walking through the forest in autumn is just magnificent with all the different colours. It was beautiful weather all day and we saw kites and deer." Edie responds excitedly.

I smile as I feel Her joy - "Wow, sounds amazing! I'm glad You had such a fine time Edie!"

There is a slight awkward pause before the topic changes.

"So, as I was coming in through the gate, one of the dudes working next door stopped me to chat." explains Edie. "Jamie, that was his name. And he said to me 'I think your boyfriend has been sneaking into your wardrobe love!'. I couldn't help but laugh, and replied 'Is that so?. Then he went on to joke that you looked pretty in a pink gown and that he wouldn't mind having a girl like you, or, he added, one like me, and then he winked at me."

I feel myself blushing. "Well... and then what?" I ask anxiously.

"And then nothing" Edie replies. "I said good day and then came in to see you."

"Oh okay" I breath a sigh of relief. Another pause as Edie takes a sip of tea.

"I mean naturally I gave him my number" Edie adds, grinning.

"And it gave me an idea, you know. I was thinking earlier that if I needed to punish you, I could make you cum and then whip you hard as I know you hate that. But now perhaps I could call Jamie and see if he wants to come over and watch me as I whip you. How about that?"

I go quiet and blush with embarrassment at the idea.

"I'm sure that will be punishment enough. But a man like Jamie, if I invite him over then we need to make sure its worth his time. I expect he will insist that one of us gets him off, at least a blowjob you know... and I'm pretty tired after the hike, so it might have to be you."

will093
will093
15 Followers
12