Edie Pt. 03: My Locking Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are You serious?" I ask, shocked. "I'm not sure I can do that." I mumble.

"Well let's hope that you did a good job on the cleaning then." Edie says - She has a sadistic twinkle in Her eye.

Edie finishes Her tea and then walks over to the kitchen drawer. She takes out a dog leash and walks back over to the kitchen table. Standing tall in front of me looking down at me, She looks as assertive as can be. 

"Hand me the list." She orders. I take the list from my pocket, unfold it and hand it to Her.

She clips the leash onto my collar. "Now get on your hands and knees like a doggy."

Again I do as She says.

"I'm going to take you around the house, little doggy, and inspect all of the cleaning you have done to see if it is thorough enough. I'll give you a grade, and if you don't get at least a B then it's a fail."

Edie begins to walk me through the kitchen. "Well it looks like all the litter, food and washing up have been sorted, and bins taken out of course. And the kitchen surfaces are quite clean... but not perfect - there are still a few crumbs behind the toaster." 

Through the living room, Edie pushes one of the armchairs and it shifts a few inches. "I can see that you have not cleaned under here, have you?" She asks rhetorically, giving a tug on my leash.

Edie leads me upstairs. It is a little challenging to crawl on all fours but I manage it. "The bathroom is very nicely cleaned", comments Edie. "But has this plant been watered? I don't think so." I let out a sad whine, staying in character as Edie's doggy. "That's right, you're on thin ice here doggy slut. Hmmm, the bedrooms look good though."

Edie leads me back downstairs and then sits down on the sofa. She removes the leash and tells me to kneel in front of Her.

"Well, you have clearly worked hard and done a fairly good job. But for your mistakes I have to mark you down. I'm going to give you a C+, sorry.".

"C+? R-really, but there were only a few things wrong! Can't I just go back and water the plant and clean up the crumbs?" I plead.

"Its too late now, you have already been assigned your grade. And you know what that means..." Edie teases, pulling out Her phone.

"Wait Edie, don't do this. I'll do anything else, please don't make me suck that guy's dick!" I plead again.

Edie shrugs, "There isn't much I can do now that your grade has been assigned."

And then after a short pause... "You know, there is one well known way of increasing your grade after its been given. Certain sexual favours to your examiner can sometimes give them the motivation they need to pull some strings and get your grade increased..." Edie suggest slyly, as She begins unbuttoning the tight shorts that She wore for Her hike. As She slides them to Her ankles She asks me to remove them. I do so, and Edie spreads Her leg wide, points to Her pussy, and simply says "Eat".

I put my face between Her legs and begin to lick, immediately feeling my dick get hard as I do so. She is sweaty down there from Her hike, and the smell of Her pussy is overpoweringly intoxicating. First I lick all around Her pussy, Her inner thighs, teasing with my tongue and occasionally gently biting. Already Edie is moaning a little and Her breathing is heavier, She is bucking and thrusting slightly to try and get more contact between Her pussy and my face. Edie grabs my hair and pulls me in tight between Her legs and I push my tongue inside of Her hole, tongue fucking Her. She fills all of my senses.

Edie is now moaning and tensing, pulling my hair and crushing my skull between Her thighs. I begin to focus only on Her clit, licking in small circles at a steady pace. I circle one way for a few minutes, and then the other, then push my tongue back deep inside of Her. Edie starts shaking and I can tell She is close to cumming. "Oh fuck, work for your grade boy." She shouts, pulling my hair hard. I speed up with my licking and start caressing and squeezing Her inner thighs with my hands. Edie cums hard while grinding Her pussy against my face.

She releases Her fistful of my hair and I am kneeling in front of Her as She recovers from Her intense orgasm.

Then, once She recovers, I watch as She gets up and goes to Her bag in the hallway. She comes back into the room and stands in front of me to speak. "Okay slave boy, I've decided to reassess your grade - I'm giving you a B." my face lightens and a wave of relief rushes through me. "I will remove your collar. You can have your clothes back and you can go to the music festival."

Holding the key, Edie grabs my hair and leans in close to me. "I've enjoyed this a lot though, so just know that while you are free for now, it is only the beginning of this type of training." My head spins at the thought of more days like this as I hear the key click in the lock and feel a lightness and relief as the collar is removed.

12