Edna's Delightful Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawallace
rawallace
445 Followers

I was so slick that when he pushed in a second time he want all the way in, the feeling of being completely filled unmistakable. He lay down on me, the feel of his body atop me exciting, expected, but not in what it made me feel like—I needed him to be forceful, take me as I had fantasied he would. I clutched his shoulders with both hands, my fingers pressing into his flesh. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me.

"Honey, take me! Just go and come with me."

"You mean I've passed the test. I am trainable?" he chuckled.

I laughed a little, I couldn't help it, as he was more than right, he didn't need any more training than I did. He had just given me an orgasm I didn't even know I could achieve and now I wanted him to do what I knew he was more than capable of.

A few short minutes later I gasped out another orgasm, this one absolutely fantastic. He had done what I had asked—humping and pumping me until my pussy erupted in pleasure, the sensation going all the way to the very tips of my toes, my legs had gone out straight as my toes curled. I lay limp as he pulled out and lay down and then reached for me. Then as we lay there I heard his voice soft and tender, "Edna that was a pure delight. I especially liked it when you called me 'Honey' for the first time."

I chuckled. "I did, didn't I?"

"Yes. So, does that mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend until I get you a ring to wear?"

I lay there, did he just say what I thought he said? I slowly sat up, his arm coming off me.

"Dale, did you just say something about a ring?"

"Yes. That is unless the notion that I love you and want to give you one frightens you."

"Dale, I do love you. But I was afraid to say I did. I mean, I didn't want to put any pressure on you seeing as how we have been together for such a short time. I mean... I didn't want to be pushy. I've never believed in love at first sight, and well...now...it really wasn't at first sight, but after last weekend I knew I was. I couldn't get you out of my mind."

"So, I'm not rushing things too much. I mean, I feel the same way, I don't want to chase you off, but I don't want you to think I'm just leading you on, that I'm not serious. You know, I'm at a point in my life where I want to settle down and thought maybe you weren't ready for that yet."

"No, I think I'm ready. I'm ready to be engaged and tell the world I'm only yours. We don't need to get married right away. I have to finish this semester and get my degree and then think about getting employment, but knowing that means we can plan and make decisions that make sense for both of us."

We shared another long, passionate kiss and I lay back down and snuggled into my future husband. I would like to say that our conversation didn't make that much difference to how the rest of the weekend went—but it did.

We visited with his father one more time before he took me back to campus and when we walked into my apartment I knew that even after Dale left to return home it was a temporary separation. We had talked about our future on the drive back in a way we hadn't before—we went from the general to the specific in terms of what to do and when. We told each other often that we loved one another, almost as if we had to say it often enough for both of us to believe it was real and not a dream, or flight of fancy.

The following week Dale picked me up and we went to visit my parents for the first time. I had talked about him often enough that when they met it wasn't awkward. They got along fine and after a while my father and Dale walked outside together. I watched them from the window as they talked and laughed together, it was evident they got along well. I couldn't have been happier. When Dale left to return home the next day after dropping me off I called my mother and she left no doubt they found Dale wonderful.

The next weekend Dale presented me with an engagement ring while at supper one night. I wasn't totally surprised, but it was one wonderful night in our hotel room as I felt especially frisky and let him have it with both barrels, my passion intense, that glass of wine must have helped.

He told me then that he had asked my father for my hand in marriage the previous week to make sure my family understood our intentions. He told me my father was very welcoming and supportive.

I hadn't revealed to Jane or Carol that I expected to be formally engaged to be married soon, it was one of the hardest things I had ever tried to keep secret for so long. Telling them was something I wanted to do with a ring on my finger—but they knew something special had happened while I was gone just by my demeanor. I was so happy, so effervescent.

That next day when we returned from our night in the motel we walked into my apartment and sat down to talk in the living room. It was when Jane noticed the ring on my finger that pandemonium ensued—with shrieks of joy and laughter filling the room. I was sure Dale was completely taken aback at first—but he came around as Carol and Jane smothered him in hugs.

I continued classes, passed my exams with excellent grades, and made sure I had all of my studies caught up before Dale's arrival of the weekends. Dale and I spent each weekend together, giving time to his parents and mine. By the time I graduated, I had found an entry level job at a firm close enough to commute from Dale's apartment every day and after a week at the new job I had moved in with him—a change that made our lives so much more comfortable.

My engagement ring, given a week later than I had expected, had another band added to it five months later when we wed just before Thanksgiving Day. We had a happy home, both of us enjoyed our work and our mutual friends, though we always made time for each other first. We had minor disagreements to work out, but we usually managed with a touch of humor and always with the realization that marriage required commitment, hard work, and trust. It may have been something of a whirlwind courtship, but it had resulted in a firm commitment to each other that resulted in a firm and enduring union.

My delightful night of wild abandon had turned into so much more. It was something I would never reveal to our children, nor to our parents, something that was ours alone to share, well almost ours alone. As strange as it would have been to others, Jane and Carol were in our wedding and remained friends much to our mutual delight.


rawallace
rawallace
445 Followers