All Comments on 'Educating a Defiant Stripper'

by rayne416

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Psylent21Psylent2110 months ago

Appreciate the kind words and it was a pleasure to help out. Looking forward to what else you have planned!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two orgasms later i still wish i was her

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love your stories, I don't know of anyone who writes anal domination as well.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman9 months ago

Anal with huge cock and no lube. Yup, pretty sadistic. But you warned us. Anybody who saw the author's note and read it anyway had better not complain.

Well written, excellent sexual detail, hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderfully sadistic!

I liked reading about how Crystal was casually used. Would not have minded her suffering a little too. Like if Slade had offered her ass as an appetizer to Kayden.

I definitely want to see Lexus getting abused a lot more. Here are some ideas:

- Lexus having to pull an anal allnighter to pay back what she owes.

- her having to suck Kayden hard again for even more ass fucking. While being told that she is working to be destroyed even more.

- Lexus crying and sobbing while being lovingly comforted and being told about all the upcoming anal horrors.

- Lexus thinking she's safe only to be told she's going to spend the rest of the night being assfucked.

- Lexus getting the option to torture herself to avoid more anal. Like offering her freedom if she can put her tits in a drawer and slam it shut several times. Then obviously fucking her even more in the ass whether she succeeds or not.

Loved her being scared and in pain. I kind of visualize her as Kayla Kayden or a young Devon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Will you be updating Sanctuaire it's the best story I've read

rayne416rayne4169 months agoAuthor

Yes, I still have ~ 50% of it complete, the fully story arc is fleshed out for the most part. Just other ideas getting in the way.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was great, love the way you always draw out the initial penetration instead of just having them slam in and jack rabbit right from the start. Also, I’d love to see a sequel to From Feminist to Fuckdoll where Madison’s mom finds out and goes to confront Marcus only to get the same treatment.

SamilveSamilve9 months ago

This is good story, I hope for a continuation soon. Thanks for your work

sammy_sludgesammy_sludge24 days ago

I like the anonymous comment that started with "Wonderfully sadistic".

Given that she was charging less than the regular strippers they should honor that and reduce them even more. Of course, to make up for past behaviour she has to give a higher percentage of her earnings to the club and bouncers. To make up for her earning half or less of what she normally would they make sure she gets fucked silly, mentioning her to the patrons they know will treat her 'right'

Behind the scenes she is the new trophy for business partners to use as they please, her body paying off debts.

They have her sign a contract for her new rates and duties. She doesn't read the fine print and gives them legal power to sign contracts for her, and makes it so they can cancel her contracts but she can't. The first contract is to make porn videos, requiring every video to contain degradation, choking, giant dicks, deep throating, anal, and gang bangs. Not required, but highly requested contractually by 'her' is fisting and being dominated. It forbids gentle sex, discourages pussy penetration unless it's double-dicked or fisted, and condoms. Not to make her pregnant, but because she opted for lack of protection so it's 'karma'. Besides, she's on birth control anyway. the frequency of these can be her days off from stripping, so two or three per week.

To promote her they make sure that her stripper name and porn name are the same and that all her videos are advertised during her shift.

sammy_sludgesammy_sludge8 days ago

Wish there was an edit or reply option. Even an up-vote. I saw @MasterBlogman's comment after posting mine. Love the idea of her being made to have the biggest, and especially thickest, dicks possible rammed up her unlubricated asshole. They might have cards they give to customers they know would be interested. They list the stripper's name, some details, and include services. On hers they list

"LOVES anal, especially if you're bigger than average. Our little mynx loves nothing more than getting the thickest dick possible jammed up her tiny little asshole using only her own spit as lubricant. Make sure to have her re-apply the spit frequently by throat-fucking her. Speaking of throats, our little hellcat loves being tamed, hence the collar we always have her wear. Choke her into submission and spank her ass while pulling her hair and making her scream on your dick. Will eagerly take a long dick in her mouth and a thick one in her asshole."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrayne416@rayne416
Started writing late 2017 and enjoying the outlet it provides while allowing me to constantly improve on my skills. Here I slowly upload commissioned artwork from scenes of my stories as well. Upcoming works - Sanctuaire Ch03 - Making of a Starlet series ( ~4 parts) - Photosh...