Educating Adam Ch. 01

Story Info
A man out of his depth is a target at a university.
6k words
4.28
12.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all!

To start off, this is my first story here on the site. I've been an admirer of a bunch of stories in the past and I've written some smut before but this is my first time publishing it for a wider audience. This story is going to be relatively slow burn. I have plans for more hardcore fetishes as the series goes on. The start is mild compared to what's coming next. My writing style is slow but smutty, so I hope that gels with whoever's reading this. This first chapter is an intro to the university, setting up Adam and a bunch of other important characters and important background characters. There's some hot sex here and some hot domination, but you'll have to wait till next chapter if you want to see Adam get fucked, whether he likes it or not ;)

There might be more adventures in Queen's University, and they may not always focus on Adam. If you want specific kinks explored in this setting, please give me those suggestions and I may earmark them for another entry in this series, or maybe in a completely unrelated story of my own. I already have some ideas about what else I might publish here...

Any feedback is appreciated. And of course, this is for Cali.

------

Adam looked around the bus and couldn't see a single guy except for his own stupid reflection in the window. He'd been told by girlfriends in high school that he was attractive, six four with a nice dick for sucking and fucking, but he'd never had any consistent relationships and would always have dry periods between women in his life. There were two times with some guy friends when they were both drunk and the bedroom was a few feet away, but they were exceptions, not the rule. No matter what anyone said, he was 100% straight. Despite that, despite his attractiveness, he was now on a bus with probably two dozen attractive women and none of them looked at him and he felt like he couldn't approach them. They just stared out the window, watching the bus turn off the highway and head to the suburbs away from the busy city Adam was used to.

He sighed, readjusted his posture in the seat, looking up at the luggage rack to check all his bags were there, and they were. It was nerve-wracking, moving to a new university, but things were promising.

It was a university that had been open for a few decades, producing some of the brightest minds in their fields, constantly being visited and funded by old alumni who happen to be industry-changing businesswomen. Businesswomen was right because - according to last year's brochure - they didn't accept men. Due to new diversity and inclusion laws, despite extensive lobbying on grounds of "tradition", Queen's University would have to accept males. He would be the first one.

Having heard about the uni and the changes to the laws on the news, Adam had signed the contract and posted it back without reading anything but the first paragraph: "Congratulations, you have been selected for admission to Queen's University. Please read and sign the contract for your admission scholarship enclosed in this envelope." It had felt like taking a order, obeying the will of this letter, but Adam had wanted it.

As the bus pulled up outside what looked like a shopping centre, Adam had the thought that this might be a huge mistake.

Being a lab rat for a new initiative where the whole basis for introducing men to this historic site was going to be based on his behaviour and academic performance might not be fun. But at the same time, unless everyone on campus was a lesbian, he had no competition and dorms full of single women as fraternising outside the college was frowned on.

As he stood up after waiting for the women in the back row to pass him, he heard the bus driver's alcove door swing open and bang against the bus interior. He looked and tried not to stare too much.

The bus driver was stunning. Shoulder length hair with some curls at the bottom, unbuttoned white shirt with black tank top underneath accentuating her heavy breasts. Adam felt like he could put his head between them and comfortably pass out. She rested against the bus windshield, lighting up a cigarette, looking at him as he stood in the middle of the bus, going for his luggage.

"You're that new guy? Adam?"

Adam looked around. He didn't know why. Maybe just so he could ask someone if he was hallucinating the attractive woman who knew his name.

She took a drag from the cigarette and let out a long smoky breath as Adam nodded, pulling a suitcase off the luggage railing. The driver waved a hand at him, somewhat clearing the smoke.

"No, no, just leave your stuff there Adam."

"Leave my stuff here?"

"Sure! You're new, you don't want to have to walk around campus with three big suitcases do you? Besides. You're special. A guy... haven't had one of you in a while."

She took another drag from the cigarette and breathed out again while Adam tried to relax, throwing his backpack over his shoulder. He opened his mouth to apologise, but she started talking over him and pointed to a small convenience store near the front of the shopping centre.

"There was a guy that moved near here a while ago. Tom. But everyone called him Tim. He gave me discounts on cigarettes when I asked, but he was a bit of a fuckboi, always asking me to leave him voice messages in exchange. Whatever. I did it, the cigarettes were practically free when he helped out."

She chuckled, taking another drag on the cigarette. Breathing out, she started speaking again before Adam could ask anything.

"It was fun doing it though. The voice messages he liked were... kinky. I think I liked him. It's a shame someone picked him up and ran away with him before I could."

Adam couldn't think of anything to say, except just dumb observations as he approached her, going for the front door of the bus which she was blocking.

"Ran away with him? You mean they ran away together."

The bus driver just smiled.

"It was pretty one sided."

She put the cigarette out on the ashtray and started walking towards him. It dawned on him just how tall she was. He was a nice 6" 3', but she must've been 6" 5', one of the tallest women he'd met in his life. She chuckled as he marvelled at her height, her breasts touching his chest as she closed with him, using a finger to draw on his chest.

"My point here Adam is that I like helping people out. As long as they help me out. I'll call on you every once in a while. If you do some things for me..."

Adam's breath shook as he felt her hand trace around his chest, down his spine and towards his ass. He hadn't felt like this in a while, this kind of electric charge that happens when someone is intimate with you, breathing right into your ear.

Her head was tilted down and she whispered her next words right into his ear as she groped his butt. Adam's dick was as strong as a tree trunk, throbbing against his underpants as they pressed against her thick thighs. Her knee pushed slightly into his groin, forcing a low whispered groan out of him, directly into her neck. He could her chuckling in his ear, noticing. She got closer, breathing a bit harder, and bit his ear.

Adam didn't pull away, instead wincing and staying strong as she tugged at the ear. She let go.

"If you do things for me Adam... I know how to make you feel really good."

Adam's breath quickened, his heart pounding.

"You want me to make you feel good, don't you Adam?"

Adam nodded and then gasped as she gripped his butt tighter.

"Good... boy."

She let go and pulled away quickly. Adam gasped and staggered slightly, finding the body that he was resting against gone.

The bus driver grinned then reached into a box next to the pedals in the footwell of the bus, taking out a small package.

She pressed it against Adam's chest, and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Be a dear and deliver that to the office would you? I promised Millie I'd give her some lab supplies for her experiments tomorrow and this is a bit overdue. But I'm sure it'll be better coming from you."

Adam held it tight to his chest as she pulled away.

"Actually, speaking of Millie... I've got ideas how you can help me later... that'd be fun, wouldn't it Adam?"

Adam just nodded.

This situation was alien to him now. He'd never had a woman step up to him, seduce him so brazenly... his ear pulsed a bit and he could feel the impression her teeth had left. He resisted trying to visibly touch his ear in front of her.

"Who should I say the package is from?" Adam said, trying to keep his voice from trembling slightly.

The driver smiled.

"Ms Miller. Marianne to some. But you can call me Mary. Now run off. I'll drop your bags in your room. And if I hear from the office, I might just leave them with a little present..."

She handed him a card she pulled out of her pocket. "Marianne Miller. Driver. Assistant to Headmistress Tina"

On the back side were ten numbers.

"Give me a ring when it's done. I'll be checking, just in case."

"Sure." Adam kept his head down as he passed her, but noticed her pulling her top down, showing her cleavage and a large tattoo sat at the top of her breasts. He noticed her pants too, especially the pocket she pulled the card out of. There was something there, a bulge. It looked like a long and thick walkie-talkie but without the antennae. That must be what it is. A walkie-talkie.

Adam didn't notice her pressing the door close button, and starting the bus again until he had gotten off, turned around and caught her waving through the doors at him as she left.

Well. That was an introduction. He looked down at the package he had promised to deliver. It was a addressed to Madeline Miller, Head of Projects. He wondered what that was, and why he didn't just deliver it to her offices instead of to the head office. It looked like there was a address on the label that was different from the address to the office - from what he had read about the university - and it looked like the address was a place on campus.

He could be good, show some initiative and deliver the parcel directly, going past the office. Get it over and done with, text her and see what she sends back while his dick was still hard. It felt like it was going to be hard for the rest of the day. On the other hand, she probably had a reason for him dropping it off at the office. If he disobeyed instructions, even if he was improvising, that might not be a good look. She seemed to like people who did exactly what she said. That thought sent a shiver down his spine.

Most people he knew were normal, he thought. They could compromise, joke a little, be friendly, but he hadn't met someone who gave him orders, who was friendly on first meeting him and he definitely hadn't met someone who made him feel like that before. His butt and ear still aches with what she had done to them. He had to admit he lied the naughtiness of it a bit. Maybe not so much the ordering, but she seemed fun. If he encouraged her, who knows what she might ask of him or do to him. Maybe it was good to set boundaries. She didn't seem the kind to care though.

Whatever. She had his bags, he had promised to do something for he and besides, he needed to go to the office to meet with the Headmistress anyway.

A few hours later he arrived at the office. He'd realised the shopping centre wasn't on the way to the university, it was part of university. Students worked there and served other students, with clothing outlets and electronics stores the most popular destinations as he walked through the shop. All the customers and all the staff were attractive young ladies. Occasionally, the owners of the stores would be visible and - on the whole - they'd be more attractive than the staff. Adam found out later that they were alumni, given business licenses to operate at the school as part of graduating with the university also providing starting capital. Coming out of the other end, he saw the university. The main campus was on a hill in the distance, and from here to there was beautiful grounds. There was a lake that twisted and curled around the buildings and dorms of the university, with small bridges built to get over the small streams and to rise up the hill when you followed the direct path.

Adam wound his way up the hill the long way, passing a few dorms that he saw. Dorm #7 was the first one he came across. It looked small, like a house built on the cheap with only ten small bedrooms or so, judging by how many windows there were. Through an open window he saw bunk beds in a room. It wasn't the best dorm though. Even in his position on the hill with most of the teaching buildings blocking his way he saw two dorms that were three stories high and looked like they'd been built yesterday with gleaming walls and sparking windows. This place just looked like a dump.

As he walked around and started to head back towards the office, he heard sounds coming from the nearby trees he had just passed. He stopped and the sounds stopped. He could've sworn that he heard something in between a whimper and a moan as he scanned the trees for someone. There was definitely someone there. He looked around and saw no-one around. He tucked the package into his backpack, zipped it up, and headed into the trees away from the sound.

He wanted to do a loop, get away from the sound and come back from behind the sound to try and see who and what it was. Walking through the woods and then turning back, he heard the sounds but louder now. More ecstatic. More moaning, more sound of flesh on flesh. He pushed forwards, moving through bushes, crouching, and saw what it was: a large girl had forced an equally large girl to lay on her back in the missionary position. The girl on top had shoulder length red hair which brushed against her eyes as she thrust deeper and deeper inside the blonde girl with a bob cut on the grass.

"Fuck, GRETA!" screamed the woman on the grass, and she got a slap across the tits from the woman on top of her, Greta.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. Do you want to get caught Charlie?"

She continued thrusting and Charlie kept yelping, trying to hold it in. Greta was wearing a strap-on, a harness around her waist, with a plastic bag next to her. Poking out of the bag was a haha and two other strap-ons.

Charlie moaned louder, wrapping her legs around Greta pulling her deeper inside her moist pussy. Greta groaned as Charlie moaned louder.

"If you don't shut the fuck up Charlie, I'm going to pull out the black strap-on. You don't like that one do you Charlie? It hurts, doesn't it?" Charlie moaned, looking Greta in the eyes. Greta stopped thrusting.

"You little slut. You want the bigger dick don't you? You want your little dripping slit destroyed by me don't you, you bitch."

Charlie didn't say anything, just looked up at Greta. Greta thrust again, deeper into Charlie and Charlie let out a loud gasp and a moan before her eyes flashed wide open and she covered her mouth with a hand. Greta gave her a toothy grin.

"I thought so. Take my dick and suck your pussy juices off it, make it shine. Suck it like it's your daddy's dick."

She reached behind her and started loosening the straps of the harness, pulling her legs gracefully out as Adam watched the two of them from the bushes.

Charlie laid back, the strap on still hilted inside her as Greta played with the harness, but her eyes were looking past Greta. Adam moved in the bushes, to the right to get a better view of Greta's face and stopped. Charlie's eyes had followed him. She was looking at him. He froze, staring at her as she stroked and worshipped Greta's muscular arms. Her eyes never left his. Adam's legs trembled, thighs burning from crouching for so long, unsure of whether to sit and stay or run and flee. Charlie answered that question for him. She put a finger to her lips.

"Quiet." Adam nodded slowly and Charlie smiled, opening up her mouth to take Greta's old strap-on past her lips, her attention back to her master.

He sat down, crouching lower into the grass, now able to see Greta's toned abs, her gorgeous swinging breasts, and her black strap-on thrusting in and out of Charlie's pussy as she grunted and moaned around the strap-on. The moans were louder now, more panicked, more scared. Adam stroked his dick through his pants, rubbing the outside of my crotch as he watched. He didn't want to beat off, not when he could be caught, but watching this made him feel something. He couldn't describe what: whether he wanted the power over Charlie that Greta had, maybe he wanted to feel like Charlie, or maybe he just liked watching. After watching for a while, seeing the large ten-inch thick dildo going in dry and coming out moist, Adam couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't bear the thought of getting caught on his first day, of spying on someone so obviously being abused. He turned, crouching as he walked away, but went slower as he heard both of them cry out, Charlie first then Greta, both of them reaching an orgasm.

As soon as he was out of earshot, he ran.

When he got back on track, an hour had passed, and there was little time left in the day. His backpack felt lighter.

Fuck.

Panicking, he whipped his backpack around, looking around inside it, and found the package. He breathed a sigh of relief. He then looked in another pocket of the bag and groaned. His water bottle had spilled and the cap hadn't been fastened on tight enough. Running away had loosened it and spilled water all over some of the stuff in the front pocket of his bag, all over his power bank, his earphones and his phone cables. He groaned, checking his battery. 10% left. He took the water bottle out and threw it into the bushes.

Judging by how badly his day was going he half-expected Greta to come out of the bushes towards him with the water bottle in one hand and the gag in the other. He was relieved when he left it a few moments and found his outburst had no more consequences.

The office was right ahead of him, across a bridge, past some ducks, and then he'd be there. As he walked up to it, he noticed the building looked old. From afar and up close, it looked like something akin to a gothic castle. Tall mortar walls, ending in spikes at the roof, with large glass windows and a huge arched doorway. There were two circular windows at the entrance which gave Adam the impression the office was staring at him as he walked to the doorway. He pushed his way through the revolving door into the office.

The floor was smooth black marble tile, with lights in large hanging egg-like baskets lighting up the interior of the reception. There was a small couch for waiting, and two glass doors, one that led to a staircase going up and one that went past the reception desk and went deeper into the castle. A few people were milling around the desk talking to each other. As Adam pushed through the door, they all seemed to stop what they were doing and looked at him. Only one of them beamed at him while the rest looked away, back to their duties.

"Hi. I'm Adam. Here to see Headmistress Tina?" The woman who beamed at me nodded, looked down and then back up again.

"Hi Adam, we've been expecting you. I'm Jordan, the receptionist for this place. If you talk to Becca here, she's Headmistress Tina's assistant and she'll get you ready to head on in."

It seemed a common theme on this campus that they didn't permit anyone who wasn't stunning on the grounds. Jordan had her hair pulled back in a bun with some strands resting over her ears, but her breasts spilled out over her arms, almost going down to the elbow as she typed. Becca had a similar problem, but her tight dress kept her breasts closer to her at the expense of making her tits much more apparent through the gap for cleavage her dress presented. Becca had blue hair that went down to her mid back to make her look even more striking.

12