Educating Adam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though Jordan was warm, Becca was anything but. She popped some more gum in her mouth and started to chew as Adam approached the desk. She held up a hand. Adam stopped and she kept typing, looking down at her computer. Jordan shook her head, stood up and went to the back room holding a stack of papers in her hands. When she was gone, the printer could be heard starting up as Becca did nothing else except type on her computer. Adam looked around. Everyone who had been here when he got in had left. It was just him and Becca. Behind him was the couch. He looked at Becca, then at the couch. She didn't seem to have any reaction.

He took a seat at the couch and waited for her to finish what she was doing. Five minutes passed. She took out her gum and started a new one. He stood up to talk to her, but she went back to typing, a clear sign for Adam to sit back down.

Another five minutes went by. She stood, smoothed her dress out and looked at Adam. Her plump lips smacked together as she chewed her gum. Standing, it was hard to ignore Becca's huge tits, especially not when she leaned over the desk to look at Adam, and then leaned back to take her seat. More typing.

Adam saw movement through the floor to ceiling glass windows that showed the staircase behind the reception, and could see someone walking down them, hurrying slightly.

They arrived at the door, scanned a card and pushed the door open, turning to Becca.

"Becca, where's my meeting with the new student?" She turned, looking around the office and then locking eyes with Adam.

"Adam! Headmistress Tina, it's a delight to meet you. Do you want to show up any later? Come on up, come on up."

She held the door open while Adam stepped through and then closed the door, stopping to talk with Becca. He stood on the landing, anxious, looking around.

She opened the door, looking up at Adam.

"Sorry for that, up you go, my office is the first one you see."

They ascended the stairs, arriving at the top in front of a large oak door that had a plaque that simply read "Headmistress Tina - Dean of Queen's University."

There were other names on other doors, like "Lydia Wells", "Cecelia Knox", "Taylor Moore". Adam recognised that last name, that name being the name of the person who had signed his scholarship notice.

"In, in, in." said Headmistress Tina, ushering him into the room. He pushed open the doors to find himself in a vast room, bookshelves adorning every wall. There were display cases and cabinets with cloths draped over some of them. Tina walked past Adam to her desk, their eyes locking a few times much to his chagrin. He didn't like that, that attention, the way she'd looked at him when she'd caught her staring as he walked past her hoping not to brush her enormous tits. They were larger than Becca's, which was saying something.

She grabbed something from a table near the desk, a mug, and filled it with beer. As Adam looked around the room, he found himself staring at her ass. In that pencil skirt, her ass is large but hugged tight, every curve and every pound of grab-able flesh made juicy and irresistible. Adam's face reddens and he has to turn away, focus on other things.

"I hope you don't make a plan to be late all the time." said Tina as she sat in her seat, gesturing for Adam to do the same (which he did).

She took a the mug of coffee she prepared for him and slid it across the table, taking a sip from her own.

"If you are, may I suggest making a change to that plan?"

Adam nodded, unsure of what to say or do except sip the coffee.

"Nervous?"

His eyes were at eye level with her breasts with how low his chair was and how high hers was. He had to make an effort to look up, to not relax his neck and stare fully into her breasts.

As he stared at her, seeing her smiling, reminded of everything that had to happen to get him here, the chances he was taking, he steeled himself.

"Yes. I am. This is a highly prestigious university, and I'm excited by the idea of learning here, being taught by some of the best teachers in the state. To be part of the excellent culture this school has, that past students boast about."

He chuckled softly.

"How else should I feel but nervous?"

The tension in the room seemed to settle, at least from Adam's point of view.

"And I'm sorry I was late, I couldn't help but admire the school."

She leans back in her seat, smiling.

"Are you sure you're not nervous from being surrounded by women? No need to lie, I get it, the women here? They're hot. If I was the only male here, I would feel pressure and nerves."

She takes another sip and regards Adam, calculating what to say next.

"Which reminds me! Congrats on being the first male enrolled to the school."

She pauses.

"Not our choice, grant you, but we plan on being flexible. Well. Some of us will be... perhaps not others."

Adam felt the tension getting thicker again.

"Thank you! I hope I get a medal or something. But honestly, I'm very grateful and thankful for the hospitality you've given to me thus far."

She shrugged, turning away from him slightly in the chair as she looks out the window while he takes another sip of the coffee, not wishing to seem rude. As he looks down at the coffee and then up, he forgets where his eyes would go, and instead finds himself staring at a side profile of her tits. Gorgeous, full and hypnotic...

He shook his head. Think of her as a policeman. Just a corporate entity. Stop making her fuckable. Just make her a being. He looked back at her, her severe expression coupled with her soft lips arousing something in him. Fuck. It didn't work

"Like I said, some are more comfortable with it than others. So don't expect what you're getting here to be replicated by others, understood?" she says sternly.

She turns back to Adam, leaning into her desk, her breasts almost spilling out, reaching for Adam's eyes as he stares at them at eye level.

"We are very proud of being an all women school...we expect to keep that power dynamic, got it?"

Her slight head nod signals to him what she wants to him to do. Her breasts are distracting, but he tries his best to look her in the eye as he nods and says "Yes."

"I promise to do everything expected of me here, I know the expectations will be high, but I know I can live up to them if you'll still have me."

She chuckles.

"Well, you have don't have much of a choice. All those documents you signed prior to being accepted is binds you to it. You break them, good luck!" she says as she leans back in her chair.

"Another thing: you men aren't as good as us as checking women out. I noticed you staring at Becca's cleavage over there, you glanced at mine when you walked by, and I'm sure you stared at my ass when I got your mug. Even now- I bet you liked how they smooshed against the desk, hmm?" she says shaking her head.

"You boys are pathetic, bunch of horn balls!" She giggles. "Anywho, this is all the info you need on the campus and your dorm. You know where my office is now, but time for you to go!"

She stands up, ignoring Adam's flabbergasted face. She makes a shoo-shoo motion and Adam stands up and goes to the door, opening it.

Tina is taking a sip of coffee when Adam turns and says something.

"I'm sorry, Headmistress Tina, truly, I apologise for that. I meant nothing by it. But thank you for meeting me, this was great, I'm glad we have you as our headmistress."

Tina says nothing, and Adam leaves.

When he gets down to the lobby Becca barely acknowledges him, instead pointing to the door, not lifting her eyes away from her computer monitor.

"Off you go."

"Right, right. Sorry."

He walks to the door and stops, feeling around in his pocket for the card. He has to give someone here the package. He sees Jordan taking a seat at her desk, lipstick smeared on her neck which she brushes off with makeup remover as Adam approaches.

"Ah! Adam. How did your meeting go?"

Adam shrugs. Doesn't want to go into it. Jordan seems to understand and gives a sympathetic nod.

He takes off his backpack, fishes around for the package and presents it to Jordan.

"It's for Professor Millie Rush, Head of Projects. From Marianne Miller."

Jordan shakes her head.

"Lots of 'M's in that sentence." she says softly as she takes the package behind the counter.

"I'll be sure to let Ms Rush know that. And Marianne. I'm sure she'll be grateful."

"Thanks. Has anything come for me that I need to know about?"

Jordan opens her mouth to speak but then closes it, looks confused and roots around the desk looking for something. She looks under a small pile of papers and then looks over at Becca, but she doesn't pay attention. Jordan tsks.

"Sorry pet, don't think so. I think you'll be best just going to your dorm, getting settled, making new friends, alright?"

Adam nods.

"Alright. Well, thank you, I'll see you later!"

Becca interrupts:

"No you won't. Out."

~~~~~~

Adam texted Marianne, telling her the parcel had been dropped off. He walked for a while to his dorm.

He found a campus map on a poster board tied to a tree; Dorm 1 - his dorm - was just down the path to the right. The way he saw all the dorms (roughly) was that they formed a horseshoe around the main building and all the teaching buildings. On a compass of the school, you'd have all the teaching buildings and the shopping centre to the south, slightly above that is the office (with Dorm 7 sandwiched inbetween). Then you had the big dining hall building which also had some restaurants and bars inside it. And around that, arranged in the horseshoe were the six other dorms. Dorm 1 was on the west and Dorm 6 was on the east.

The placement of some lakes and some sporting fields/gyms broke that up a bit but it was otherwise a very planned out university.

He felt his phone buzz as he walked into the doors of his dorms, backpack slung over his shoulder and looked down. It was a text, from Marianne. It was a text, and then an image. He opened the phone up, read the text and then waited for the image to load from being huge blocks of colour to being a high definition image of whatever Marianne was trying to send through.

The text read:

"😈 good pup. I need a good fuck, and I bet my pup wants one too. Come to Dorm 6 tomorrow night. Ask for my name. I'll give my good little boy some time to settle in. We can have some fun together then"

The picture started to load, colours getting clearer. It looked like it was a photo of a bed with things hanging from the bedposts. At the bottom of the picture was... something flesh coloured. Something long. With a curved tip. Adam walked through the crowd of people in his dorm staring at the image.

What the fuck could it be? He held his phone up to get a better signal. His screen started to stutter as he closed and opened the picture.

"Oh no."

The battery read "1%" in the top right corner and then - an instant later - that and the picture was gone. Black.

"Fuck!" Adam slapped his phone, went to his bag for the battery bank before remembering the water had broken it. He stood there, phone flat, completely lost, in the middle of a crowd of people.

He looked up and saw they were looking at him. He turned around and the people behind him were looking at him too.

Down the hall there was a door open. Poking out of the door, resting on its side, was one of his suitcases. Fucking finally.

He pushed through the crowd, got to the room and saw both of his suitcases on the floor. Open. Empty.

What the fuck?

He turned around. Everyone stared at him, except now some of them were smirking.

"What have you guys done with my clothes? Have you moved me to a different room? Is this just a prank?"

Two girls in front of him looked at each other.

"Yeah. A prank." said one girl. They both grinned.

Great. I'm dealing with psychos, Adam thought.

"Look, I deserve to have all my things. I'm a student, same as you guys."

A voice came out from above the crowd.

"You think being the only male in school history means you're 'owed'? What privileged way of thinking. Yuck!"

People parted to let someone through the crowd, to stare into Adam's eyes as he stared into hers without fear.

She had tanned skin, thick lips and huge breasts lightly bound by a bath towel which loosely hugged her chest and waist. Her waist looked odd though. The towel should've been in contact with her groin but there was some bulge there that stopped it.

Everyone fell silent, waiting for one of the two of them to make the first move.

"Fine. What do I have to do to get my clothes back?"

The scantily-clad woman smirked and a woman in crowd shouted "make him take his clothes off, Nancy!"

Nancy turned to face Adam.

"You heard the woman. A fantastic idea, I thought. So."

She gestured to his clothes.

"Strip. Now."

------

To be continued...

12