Educating Anne Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's eyes were open, now, and she was smiling, fondly.

"You don't mind?" she breathed. "I've wanted to do this for a long time."

"I don't … think so," said Anne, hesitantly. "I ... I've never done anything like this before. But ... it feels ... nice."

Her finger, almost of its own volition, was now fully inside Kate, who was wriggling pleasurably against it, and murmuring softly. Kate's mouth was on Anne's breast now, her tongue teasing an erect nipple expertly, and the slight flush, which Anne had experienced earlier, had increased in intensity.

"Let me get rid of this soap," whispered Kate, but as she stepped back under the spray, she kept Anne's hand clamped between her thighs. As the water washed the froth away from her body, she pulled Anne's head down, and kissed her mouth, hungrily. Without hesitation, Anne returned the embrace, opening her lips to receive Anne's probing tongue.

Kate reached up and switched off the shower then, with both of them still soaking, dragged Anne by the wrist out on the landing and into Kate's room. Naked and dripping, they tumbled on the bed together and locked in a fierce embrace. Inhibitions gone, Anne kissed Kate's breasts while her fingers flew between her open thighs.

Within seconds, she had located Kate's clitoris and was stimulating it vigorously, while Kate's hands were caressing the cheeks of Anne's bottom.

"Oh, if you knew how I've wanted to feel that gorgeous bum of yours!" exclaimed Kate, delightedly. "Philip would die of envy if he could see me now!"

"Well," said Anne. "I've always wondered what it would be like to feel you – down here. All that lovely black hair – I feel almost naked, by comparison." Emboldened by her words, she moved her face down and plunged it between Kate's spread thighs.

Kate rolled onto her back widening her legs, holding the back of Anne's head, pressing her face closer.

"Oh, that's lovely, Anne," she gasped. "Please find my little button with your tongue – please. Ahhh, yes – that's it! Oh, that's wonderful! Yes!!! Yes!!!"

Anne knelt on the bed, knees parted, head buried in Anne's crotch, her tongue stimulating the small pink button above Kate's dripping slit. The heat between her own legs was almost unbearable now and she reached a hand back to caress herself, as well.

Suddenly, a strong pair of hands gripped her buttocks. Anne tried to raise her head, but Kate was holding it in a vicelike grip. An unmistakeable shape was sliding between Anne's upraised, spread thighs. Without difficulty, it positioned itself at her entrance, then began to glide in. As it did so, the hands shifted from Anne's buttocks and came forward to fondle her pendant breasts.

Kate loosed her grip on Anne's head and smiled up at the intruder.

"Hello, Philip," she said. "Do you like my present?"

"Oh, yes," came the familiar, beloved voice. "It's the nicest thing you've ever done for me!"

Anne turned her head, incredulously. Kate's husband smiled, then bent to kiss Anne's astonished mouth, lightly, then squeezed her tits ecstatically, and began to move his hips, his hard cock moving sensuously inside her.

Anne looked down, again, at Kate, the unspoken question on her lips.

"E-mail," whispered Kate. "A wonderful invention!"

Then she slid out of Anne's line of vision, to where she could caress her husband's testicles as she watched him fuck her friend – and Anne settled down to enjoy the ride, her education now complete!

The End

Please let me have e-mail comments.

12