Educating Charley

Story Info
Revised version: niece pushes her uncle for extra.
4.5k words
4.5
34.9k
41
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a revised version of Educating Charley, the original was written a little to hastily and was full of errors.

All characters are of legal age (over 18) and are fictional.

*

The small shop I worked at closed at 22.30 and by the time I had completed all the end of day jobs I usually headed home at around 23.00. It was a job that sometimes could be boring as hell and other times it could be manic but it was never dull. After closing I always enjoyed the walk to my small flat, it gave me a chance to chill out and collect my thoughts.

One Wednesday night I had locked the shop and as I walked away someone called my name. Turning around I saw my 18 year old niece.

"Charley! What are you doing in town?"

No sooner had I asked the question than it became obvious, she was drunk, very drunk!

"I'm trying to get home" She slurred "can you please take me home."

"Come on then" I held my arm out to her "it's a great night to walk a young lady home."

She linked her arm through mine and we started to walk.

"You missed out beautiful!" She protested.

"Charley you know that goes without saying." I said lightly.

"I know Uncle Bruno, but it's nice to be told occasionally." She was really drunk!

"Charlotte Susan Rose, you are a very beautiful young woman, you always have been and you always will be."

I put my arm around her and pulled her close to my side, mostly to help guide her in the right direction and to keep her upright.

"And you missed sexy out!" She protested.

"Well purely from a visual point of view I'd happily say you are also very sexy."

"Thank you uncle Bruno." She attempted to kiss my cheek but missed and kissed my ear.

I knew that in the morning she would probably not remember what had been said. By now she had her head against my shoulder.

"Where is your boyfriend?" I looked at her "why isn't he walking you home?"

"Him, what a waste of my time he was!" We had left the small town centre by now and were walking along quiet streets flanked on one side by a large park "he called me frigid, can you believe that?"

"I can't comment on that really now can I?" I replied.

"Why not?" She looked up at me.

"For one I don't know how many times a week you guys made love or even what you did together."

"But he called me frigid!!" She protested.

"My dear there has to be some reason for his outrageous accusations and it's usually because he suggested you engage in an activity unbecoming a lady of your stature and you refused his request much to his dismay!" My mock posh accent made her giggle.

"He was frigid not me" she stopped walking and looked intently at me "how many different ways have you had sex, I mean positions?" She said in a lowered voice.

"Good question!" I replied.

"Can you name any?" She said.

"OK, missionary but everyone does that, reverse missionary, cow girl, doggy, standing, sitting, deep stick, scissors, iron chef...that's just off the top of my head. If I had time to think about it there are others."

"Shit!" She looked shocked "I've only know one of them! Any way all he wanted was for me to be on my back, a quick fumble, shove it in me then bang away till he came and that was it!"

"He never gave you an orgasm?" I was a little shocked.

"Nope not one, I had to finish myself off every single time!" She said.

"I don't know what to say to that Charley, other than that's way too much information for your uncle." I joked.

"Sorry but you are my favourite uncle and I bet you never did that to Aunty Pam?" We started walking again.

"I'm your only uncle! But your right I never did." I replied quietly, memories of my late wife flooded back.

"I need to pee!" She abruptly said.

"You'd better go over there in the park." I pointed towards some bushes and told her I would keep watch.

"No peeking now!" She said as she disappeared behind the bushes.

"I've seen it all before!" I replied jokingly.

"Oh no you haven't!" She said.

After a minute or so she reappeared pulling her clothes straight.

"I changed your nappies many times young lady."

"Oh my god!" She stopped dead in her tracks "that must make you the first man other than my dad to touch me down there!" She paused "that's so cool!"

"Really?" She nodded "I'm glad you think so."

"I do" she was at my side again "makes me feel all warm inside." She put her head against me again.

The rest of the walk to my sisters house was spent talking about her childhood and things my late wife and I did to amuse her as a child. Her mother, Helen was far from happy to see her so drunk.

"Thanks Bruno, I'm glad she found you. I have no idea why she's drinking so much."

Leaving out the sexual aspect I told her what Charley had told me about her splitting up with her boyfriend. We said goodbye and I walked home.

Perhaps I should tell you a little about myself. I'm 60 years old, but have been told that I look like I'm in my late 40's. I was widowed at 53 and I have been happy living alone since then. My late wife and I never had children so when my sister Helen gave birth to Charlotte we were overjoyed. When Charley was less than a year old Helen had a period of ill health and her husband Paul had asked my wife and I if we would look after Charley while he worked and Helen was in hospital and during her recuperation we of course said yes. When Helen was back to full health we missed Charlotte so much that we asked my sister if we could "Borrow" Charley once in a while. Thankfully Helen and Paul were more than happy for her to spend time with us. Now at 19 she was a typical teen, but without the rebel streak. She was no super model, standing around 5 foot 5 tall, round faced with the deepest blue eyes I had ever seen and long dark blond hair and carrying a little puppy fat.

The next morning I turned on my phone and there was a text from Charley.

"Thanks for getting me home I hope I behaved and didn't do anything naughty Cx."

I thought about my reply for a while and decided to see how drunk she had been.

"No problem. Do you remember what you asked? I have remembered more ways for you to try. Define naughty? Luv Bru."

I sent the text and thought nothing more of it. I then spent my day as normal and went to work at my usual time. During a quiet lull in the shop I checked my phone and I had received 4 messages all from Charley, I had stupidly left the phone on silent.

The first message read:

"Oh god what did I do and I cant remember what I asked you!"

Then the next message was.

"Were we talking about Alan?" Alan was her now ex boyfriend. This was followed by...

"I told you what he was like in bed & you told me about positions, is that right?"

And the latest one read.

"I don't remember all of the ways you said, a lot I think & you know more or are you making them up?"

I have expanded on her text speak so you can understand. As I sipped my coffee I thought how to reply.

"Lots more than I said last night, I will tell you sometime, will you do the same as last night to me again?. Bru x"

I thought that would be the end of it and put my phone down, it pinged almost instantly.

"Oh God what did I do and is that a promise?" Was all she sent.

"It's a promise, and I'll stop teasing, you did nothing naughty" I replied.

"Fantastic! Maybe I should have done something naughty Luv ya C."

Knowing Charley I wouldn't see her for weeks and the whole thing would be forgotten in a matter of days. The rest of my day was much like any other. My colleague left for home and I was on my own until close. The regulars came in, we chatted and it was soon time to go home. I locked up turned to go and there was Charley.

"I hope your sober young lady?" I jibed.

"I have had a couple that's all." She replied in mock anger.

"Good" she linked her arm through mine "goin my way darlin?" I asked in a bad cockney accent.

"Nahh guv, but I do go!" She was in a good mood.

"Ohh I bet you do, me ol mum worned me bout girlies likes you!" My poor accent had us both laughing.

We walked on for a short while in silence so I stole a few glances at her. She was wearing a dark blue skirt that reached below her knees and pale blue top, she looked great as she always did.

"Bruno" she paused "last night" again she paused "were all those real?"

"Of course they were."

"Ok, but what are they?" She was looking intently at me.

"What do you mean, what are they?" I asked.

"Well, how do you do them?"

"Hummm This is going to be difficult to explain. You know what the missionary position is?" I asked.

"Is that with the man on top?"

"5 points to you. Reverse missionary?" She shook her head. "That's girl on top. Most women prefer that because they can control the pace." I glanced at her face.

"What?" She asked sounding puzzled.

"Charley, what was your sex education like at school and have your mum and dad told you anything?"

"Crap and zilch!" She replied.

"Oh Christ" I muttered "have you ever looked at porn on the internet?"

"No way! Mum and dad would kill me!"

"If I had access I'd show you. Never mind." I was thinking of how I could explain sex positions with out photos or video.

"I think doggie is obvious but what's scissors?" She asked.

It was at this point I realised we were approaching the front door to my place.

"Shouldn't I be taking you home?"

"No, I thought I'd walk you home so that you can make me a cup of coffee." she giggled.

"Sure" I then began thinking about the problem. "Scissors is, well the woman is on her back...no that's not right, or is it? Oh lord old age and fading memory!"

I unlocked the front door and walked to the kitchen.

"Trying to explain these positions is difficult!" I said.

I made the coffees and passed one to her.

"Ok ...If we keep our clothes on couldn't you demonstrate them?" She asked innocently.

"Your kidding?" I nearly chocked on a mouthful of coffee.

"What's wrong with that idea? We'll be clothed!"

It had been a few years since I last had sex and just the thought of pressing any part of my body against her was making my cock stir.

"Are you sure?"

"I am." She smiled sweetly.

"When you smile like that how could anyone refuse. Ok, where do you want to start?"

"I don't know, wouldn't the bedroom be best?" She asked.

"No you daft beggar, what position!"

"Oh! I see!"

"Position will dictate place!" I chuckled.

"Okay, erm what was the chef one?"

"Now that's easy" I got up and took her hand "you sit on the kitchen worktop."

She did as I told her.

"All you have to do is spread your legs" which she did after pulling her skirt up a little, I then stepped forward "of course your partner has to be tall enough and big enough to reach and you just have to sit far enough forward."

"I think I understand" she looked down at the gap between us "would you reach?"

I pushed my hips forward until my crotch touched her.

"I think so." I was looking at her but she was starring down.

"I think I'd like this because I could touch you anywhere."

"Same here, I could touch you anywhere and even play with you as well. Pam loved this position."

Again memories of making love to my wife filled my mind.

"Why did she like this?"

"She said I hit the mystical g spot."

The light of realisation suddenly came on in my head.

"Charley, are you really sure you want to be doing this?"

Even though I was having doubts I still had my cock pressed against her.

"Yes, I'm learning and enjoying it" she shifted her hips and ground against me "and from what I can feel your enjoying it too!"

"I can't help that I'm afraid."

"If you didn't get hard I'd worry."

"Charlotte Rose behave!" I teased.

"What were some of the others?" She asked.

I was reluctant to move away from her. I was enjoying the feeling of my cock pressed against her.

"Show me reverse missionary please."

"Ok we will have to use the bed." I reluctantly moved away from her.

We entered my bedroom.

"Ok me on the bed and you on top."

She did as I directed and lay full length on top of me. I hadn't noticed before how big her boobs were.

"Now If you sit up you can control the pace by pushing down on me."

She lifted herself up but couldn't open her legs wide enough because her skirt restricted her.

"I can't, this stupid dress!" She protested.

"Take it off if you want."

"I can't" she looked a little sheepish " I haven't got any knickers on."

This revelation made my cock twitch. I looked into her eyes and the moment dragged out.

"Oh what the hell!" She said quietly.

She reached down and pulled the skirt up around her waist then lowered herself down but not before I got a quick glimpse of damp pubic hair.

"Now you would have to guide your partners penis inside and then you could decide the pace." I said desperately controlling my hips.

"I see what you mean" she moved a little "I should be able to take all of you inside me like this and you couldn't move much."

"You could do and leaning back increases your pleasure, so I have been told."

She didn't reply just moved her hips backwards and forwards a couple of times grinding against me.

"Your zip hurts." She said.

"Obviously that wouldn't be a problem normally, try this." I said.

I reached down and undid my jeans. Charley lifted herself up so I pushed them down and kicked them off making sure my underpants were still on.

"Okay?" I asked her.

Charley remained silent then she reached behind herself and undid her skirt. For long seconds she was motionless and I took my time looking at her. She had thick dark pubic hair that reached almost to her navel.

"Not as you remember it?" She said in a quiet voice.

"No, you were smooth back then." I whispered.

"Which do you prefer?"

"Not sure, I'd have to compare." I replied lightly.

She didn't reply but got back on the bed and straddled me, lowering her self down until I could feel the heat of her pussy against my cock.

"That feels good." She muttered before grinding against me.

"Oh God yes it does." I replied.

She was slowly grinding against me, I could feel every movement she made. She began to pick up speed letting out a quiet moan, it felt fantastic until she suddenly stopped.

"Can we try the chef position again?" She asked.

"Sure!" I replied.

She got off the bed and walked into the kitchen. As we entered she lifted her top off and undid her bra. I pulled my top off but kept my very damp underpants on. She then turned towards me and I drank in the sight of her body, her nice large tits with dark brown nipples which stood erect. As she stood facing me I hooked my thumbs in my underpants and she watched as I pulled them down.

"Oh yes" she whispered as I walked towards her.

She was staring into my eyes as she sat on the worktop. I moved between her open legs and as I got close she grabbed my cock squeezing it making me gasp. Lifting my hands I caressed her breasts, relishing the feeling of them, warm and firm, taking her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and rolled them and she let out a gasp.

Looking at her face to see her reactions I was taken by surprise when she released my cock and pulled me into a kiss. It was an open mouthed passionate kiss which she broke grabbing my lip between her teeth. I was pressing against her by now and I began sliding my cock up and down her slit.

"Oh god that's so hot!" She gasped.

I continued to press my cock against her, every time the head of my cock hit her clit she gasped and her body jerked. I bent my head and sucked in one of her nipples. As I started to suck gently I felt her fingernails dig into my back.

"Ohhh god your making me come!" She gasped.

I took my mouth away from her nipple then reached down and guided my penis into her. I felt myself slide inside her hot, wet cunt and pushed as deep as I could, pulling her hips towards me at the same time.

"Oh fuck yes!" Her body was shivering "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

With a few swift movements of my hips I could feel her orgasm building so I pushed deep into her, pressing hard and this seemed to push her over the edge. Her legs clamped around me and she let out a long groan. I felt her hands move to my lower back, it was almost as if they were desperately trying to drag me closer and deeper into her hot pussy. Charley's body began to twitch as she was racked by her climax and I felt myself explode into her, I pushed hard against her with each wave of my orgasm. My cock kept pumping into her, the ecstasy of it was unbelievable. Then we seemed frozen, locked together for a minute, maybe more. I didn't want to move, I was fearful that if I moved the whole thing would turn out to be a dream.

I felt her arms and legs relaxing.

"That was..." she seemed lost for words "I've never come like that before. Thank you." she kissed me gently.

I looked down at her body drinking in the sight of our pubic hair mingled, knowing part of me was inside her.

"Thank you" I leaned forward and kissed her in return " it was fantastic."

I didn't want to move but my legs were tired.

"I don't want to pull out of you but my legs are giving way." I told her.

I slowly pulled out of her and sat on a dining chair. Charley hadn't moved, still sitting with her legs open so I looked at her. If this never happened again I wanted to remember every detail of her.

"That was unbelievable" she was staring wide eyed at me "fantastic!"

I smiled at her and she got down off the worktop, I watched as a long streamer of my cum tricked down the inside of her leg. She sat on my lap and put her arms around me.

"Uncle Bruno that was fantastic." She said.

"Mmmm, you made it fantastic." I whispered putting my arms around her.

We sat like this for a while with my cum slowly dribbling out of her and onto my thighs.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything, Charley."

"Would you do this again?"

"If I had the energy I'd do it over and over again!" I squeezed her to make my point.

"Great, I'd love that!"

We fell silent again for a short while.

"It's late" I said "we had better get you home."

"I don't want to go home tonight."

"I could phone and tell them you are staying here for the night?" I joked.

"Would you!" She nearly broke my neck squeezing me tightly "Oh God I'd love that!"

She stood up and looked at me before reaching for some tissues to wipe herself and walked out to the toilet. I cleaned myself with tissues then grabbed my phone to call her mother.

"Hello Bruno, don't tell me she's with you." Helen asked.

"You got it. I've put her to bed and I'll bring her home tomorrow."

"What's going on Bru?" Paul asked in the background.

I had to think fast.

"All I can tell you is that the clown who was her boyfriend has really hurt her. As far as I can tell it wasn't physical but he has been abusive in some way. I think he has been playing mind games with her. Listen Paul when she's ready to tell you she will and it would be better if she tells you in her own time rather than me doing it, I'm trying to get to the bottom of it and for some reason she seems comfortable telling me."

I could just hear Charley creeping out of the toilet.

"Oh shit Bru, I don't know what to say." My brother in law said.

"Say nothing mate, for now be normal. Promise me you won't go after Alan?"

"Only if you promise the same!" He replied.

"I promise."

"Thank you Bruno. Are you okay with her staying over?"

"Oh hell yes, you know I am. Will you and Helen be okay with it?" I asked.

"Of course." He said.

"That's settled." I said.

I looked over at Charley. She was still naked and the sight of her made my cock stiffen which she noticed. She walked over, straddled me and grabbing my cock sat slowly down on me, my cock sliding into her wet opening. I nearly gasped out loud.

12