Educating Charley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she asleep yet?" Helen asked.

I put my finger to my lips.

"I'll just go and see" I paused a little "Charlotte, you still awake?"

Like a true actor she made some mumbling noises behind her hand, as she started to ride my cock.

"What?" She sounded sleepy!

"It's your mum she wants to chat." I handed her the phone then with my freed hands I started to squeeze her tits.

I didn't pay much attention to the conversation, I was thinking about where my cock was and memories from years ago flooded back.

One night Helen had come home drunk, so drunk that she could hardly stand up, she was covered in her own puke and looked as if she had urinated. Our parents were away for the weekend and she had been to a friends party to take advantage of their absence.

I'd helped her upstairs to the bathroom but she kept falling over as she stripped for a shower. I'd helped her get undressed and can still remember how hard I'd become looking at her body. Somehow I got her in the shower but she could hardly stand up let alone wash herself so I stripped off down to my boxers and got in to help her, not an easy job as she kept falling towards the shower curtain. I remember my erection was painful at times.

I then had to carry her out of the shower and she kept falling asleep as I dried her off I deliberately spent a long time drying her lovely tits then I wrapped in a towel and carried her to her bedroom laying her down on the bed. She was out of it, I called her name several times and shook her but she didn't respond, so I unwrapped her from the towel intending on putting her under the covers but I just stood looking at her. I can clearly remember the slight sideways sag of her tits down on to her ribcage and the neatly trimmed bush above her hidden pussy. My mind screamed at me to take a peek at it, just pull her legs apart and have a look.

I slowly lifted her legs at the knees and pulled them apart. I remember feeling a little disappointed that all I could see was a slit. I thought she would be like my only girlfriend who's pussy lips had always protruded, hanging out a little. I knelt on the bed and keeping her feet in place with my knees I put both hands out and gently pulled that slit open. I knew I should have stopped, but I just couldn't and the next thing I remember is my cock flashing in and out of my sister as I fucked her as hard as I could.

The next morning when she eventually came downstairs I'd asked her if she had enjoyed her evening and she had looked puzzled.

"Did you wash me?" shed asked.

"Of course I did and put you in bed."

"Oh God!" she had sat nursing her head.

"No Need to be embarrassed." I'd replied.

"Thank you, did you wash me as well?" she asked hiding her face.

"I had too, you had been sick all over yourself. I had to strip you off and wash your top half""

I remember the rest of the day had passed with me terrified she would remember what I had done and shit hitting the fan. By late evening it seemed like I had got away with it.

"Bruno did I come home with anyone?" she'd asked.

"No, why?"

"Well.... I think I went with someone last night but I can't remember who." she looked embarrassed.

"What do you mean, went with someone?" I knew what she was getting at but I wanted to know more, maybe she did remember something.

"I had sex with someone, but I don't know who!" she was clearly uncomfortable talking about it.

This puzzled her for a few weeks and she never knew it was her older brother who taken her that night. I do remember her saying that the only thing that upset her was not knowing if it had been friends brother.

"Okay I'll give him the phone, night mum." Charley's voice snapped me back to the present as she finished and handed me the phone.

"Look after her and we will see you tomorrow Bruno." Helen said.

"I will do" Charley was now riding my cock and the sound of her slapping against me was loud in the small kitchen " you know she's safe with me."

We said good bye and I turned off my phone. I looked up at Charlotte. She had a silly grin on her face.

"Shall we finish this off in bed?." I asked...

12