Educating Dustin Rhodes Ch. 01

Story Info
A young sailor gets some additional training.
10.2k words
4.75
16.1k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't pay all that much attention to Holly Blake when we were growing up. She was a tomboyish skinny kid that crossed paths with me from time to time but we had nothing in common other than the neighborhood where we lived just outside of Columbia, South Carolina. Everyone knew that her father had died when she was very young and that her mother had never remarried, choosing instead to sell real estate and devote the rest of her time to raising her daughter. From my perspective, that wasn't working out so well.

Holly was several years behind me in school, still in junior high, when I graduated. The last time I saw her she was on a skateboard. She had braces on her teeth, scabs on her knees, and her long blonde hair looked like she'd been combing it with an egg beater. She was a mess. It would be several years before I gave her another thought.

****

My name is Dustin Rhodes. Everyone calls me 'Dusty' for obvious reasons. Other than the nickname, there is nothing whatsoever about me that is memorable.

Never one to put out any more effort in school than absolutely necessary, I had a lackluster academic record and no interest in attending college. Lacking other prospects, the Navy seemed like an acceptable option so I enlisted for four years. Six months later I was a junior electrician on a destroyer based out of Pearl Harbor.

Pearl Harbor is a long way from my hometown so I rarely went home on leave to visit family, preferring instead to chase women, with limited success, around Hawaii and the Pacific Rim whenever my ship was in port.

My first real sexual experience was with a hooker in the Philippines, which was physically gratifying but emotionally unrewarding. She was energetic enough but it was clear she was already anticipating her next client. When I shared my thoughts with a shipmate, I was given blunt advice.

"You're supposed to fuck 'em, not fall in love with 'em."

Taking his advice to heart, I continued my dalliance with ladies of the night whenever my ship's schedule and the contents of my wallet permitted.

Shortly after my second year on board, the ship entered a three-month maintenance period at the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard. A week later I met Alexandra Davis, a project scheduler in the offices of the shipyard's electrical department. Alex, as she preferred to be called, was five years older and, as I would soon find out, far more worldly. I was immediately smitten. A relatively tall slim brunette with short hair, she had splendid breasts, a pair of elegant legs, and a sparkling personality. I didn't know it at the time, but my true sexual education was about to commence.

On our third date, a Friday night, Alex subtly hinted that intercourse would likely cap off our evening. I got the message and was feverishly in rut by the time we got to her apartment after dinner and a movie. Drawing on my vast experience obtained with a half dozen hookers, I began to paw at her body seconds after shutting her front door.

"Not so fast, sailor!" she admonished, pushing me away and straightening her blouse. Time is money to a hooker so it never occurred to me that sex should be a slow, measured process that might involve pleasure for anyone but me. I was about to be enlightened.

"Have you ever had sex with anyone other than a Subic Bay prostitute?"

"Uh...there were a couple of hookers on Guam," I offered.

"Jesus." she muttered, shaking her head but smiling a little at me for completely missing her point. "If you're going to spend time with me, things will be different. Starting now. Do you know how to open a bottle of wine? I mean with a cork screw, as opposed to breaking the bottle neck off on the edge of my countertop."

"That I can manage," I croaked, suddenly aware that this woman might be out of my league.

"Good. Follow me," she ordered as she spun on her heel. Marching off toward the kitchen, she retrieved a bottle of Chardonnay from her refrigerator, an opener from a drawer, and two glasses from a cupboard.

"Make yourself useful," she ordered. "I'll be right back."

My heart leaped into my throat at the thought of her slipping into something more comfortable. I had just finished filling the glasses when she reappeared and my heart fell back into place with a thud. She had been wearing a lacy blouse and a short skirt at dinner. She was now dressed in jeans and a tee shirt; a tee shirt that was tightly tucked into her waistband. Getting into her pants suddenly seemed like a much more difficult task than I had imagined earlier.

"Follow me," she said as she relieved me of one of the glasses and headed back out to her living room.

"Have a seat," she directed with a gesture toward one end of her sofa. I complied and she sat at the opposite end, the distance between us clearly intended. It was now apparent that I had fucked up big time.

"We will not be having sex tonight. I'm no longer in the mood. But we have a bottle of wine to kill so let's use the time to clear up a few matters."

"Sure," I replied. What else could I say while I tried to hide my disappointment?

"If, and I do mean if, we have sex at some point in the future there will be some rules that require your compliance."

"O...Okay," I stammered, feeling like a chastised schoolboy.

"Since you have been fooling around with prostitutes, you will wear a condom until such time as you can provide me with medical evidence that you haven't picked up a disease somewhere."

"Okay," I said, once again demonstrating my conversational skills.

"Furthermore, you need to understand your role. Since you've never had sex with anyone but a hooker, you don't know anything about normal women. I'll have to train you properly if we continue down this path."

"Why are you bothering with me at all?" I asked, now feeling completely humbled. "With your personality and good looks you can probably take your pick of a thousand guys on the island."

"Because I like you. Plus I'm reluctant to pass up an opportunity to educate a rookie," she answered with a smile.

"I'm trainable," I said, returning her smile. "I promise."

"Good. Do you know what a good lover's purpose is during sex, other than providing the necessary equipment?"

"Not really. Hooker's aren't very good teachers. They want it over with as soon as possible so they can work their next john. My only other experience was some clumsy groping with a girl or two in high school. It was exciting but didn't lead anywhere."

"Fair enough," she answered as she polished off her glass of wine. "If we have sex, your job will be to help me achieve orgasm. Men are virtually guaranteed an orgasm. With women it's not a sure thing. I'm pretty orgasmic but I don't cum every time I have sex. Will you refill our glasses, please?" she added, suddenly changing course.

"Sure," I replied as my face began to flush. I had never been confronted with such candor from a woman before and I had very little knowledge of female orgasms. I knew that hookers often faked them but I had never witnessed, nor participated in, the genuine article.

When I returned with recharged glasses, Alex took up where she left off.

"You will take lots of time with me, touching and kissing my body all over, paying special attention to my breasts. Eventually, at my direction, you will use your fingers to stimulate my pussy and clitoris. I'll tell you exactly what to do. My response will let you know if you are doing it correctly. All of that is called foreplay. You will not enter me until I say so. If we're both lucky, I'll cum; perhaps more than once. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes," I croaked. I was beet red and I had a throbbing erection from the mental images I was beginning to form.

"You should also know that I am very vocal during sex and quite noisy when I cum, so be prepared. Do you have any questions?"

"When can I see you again?" was the only thing on my mind. I very much wanted my education to begin. And soon.

"Are you free tomorrow?" she asked.

"I have the whole weekend off," I answered hopefully. "We stand three-section watches at sea but the Captain has let us go into four-section duty while we're in the shipyard."

"Then let's spend the day together and see how things go," she offered with a smile as she finished her wine and rose to her feet. "Why don't you come over about ten o'clock? We'll drive around the island, have lunch somewhere on the North Shore, and then I'll fix dinner for us here tomorrow night."

I got the hint. It was time for me to go so I stood, trying to conceal my erection as Alex ushered me to her door.

"Let me give you something to think about until I see you tomorrow," she said as she moved into my arms, pressed her lips to mine, and pushed her pelvis firmly against my rigid cock. Our lips and tongues mingled hungrily and I could feel her heart beat increase to match mine.

"Goodnight," she breathed as she broke away, her voice husky with what I hoped was arousal. "Tomorrow might be an interesting day."

****

At eight o'clock in the morning I went looking for our ship's Hospital Corpsman, or 'Doc,' as all of them are called. I knew he might not be aboard on a Saturday but I was in luck. He was working on something in his small office.

"Doc, I need to be tested for venereal diseases," I announced.

"Been rubbing up against the wrong woman?"

"That depends on how you define the wrong woman," I said with a grin. "Each one seemed like a good idea at the time and I always used a condom. I don't think I have a problem but I need to be absolutely certain."

"Let me guess, you have a new love interest who won't let you ride bareback until you can prove you're disease-free."

I nodded my head in the affirmative.

"Okay. This'll only take a few minutes but it will be a few days before we get the results back. Drop your trousers and I'll have a look. Then I'll draw some blood and get a urine sample."

Doc pulled on a pair latex gloves and scrutinized my equipment. Apparently satisfied, he took three vials of blood, I peed in a cup, and then I was on my way.

****

At ten o'clock sharp, with two bottles of wine in hand, I knocked on Alex's door. She opened it immediately and I was stunned by the woman who was standing before me. She was wearing shorts, sandals, and a halter top. An intriguing amount of cleavage was on display and her legs were long, smooth, and shapely. I was a little tongue-tied.

"Good Lord, you're beautiful," I finally managed to say.

"Why thank you sailor boy. You're not looking too shabby yourself. Let me put that wine in the fridge and then we'll take off. Let's take my car. It has a sunroof. We'll split the driving duties; you do the first half of the trip and I'll finish up."

"Yes ma'am," I answered with a grin, thinking that she was a little bossy but not minding her manner at all.

I had made the trip around the island with a couple of shipmates shortly after I arrived in Hawaii, but this trip was far more interesting. Alex was a good conversationalist and we talked almost continuously. I needed the diversion. During any period of silence I spent my time fantasizing about what might lie ahead at the end of the day. As a result, I was semi-erect for much of the drive.

This was our fourth date and I realized she had revealed very little about herself during the times we had been together. Sensing that she would resent the intrusion, I had always held my curiosity in check.

We stopped for a leisurely late lunch near Kawailoa Beach and Alex began to open up a little. She had been born on Maui where her parents owned and operated a small resort that her older brother helped run. She didn't want to go into the resort business and job opportunities were much more plentiful on Oahu so she had migrated after high school. A year of junior college confirmed her lack of interest in academics so she quit school and took a job in the shipyard. She turned out to be a natural for the details of industrial work so the electrical shop was a good fit.

I resumed driving after lunch and Alex soon surprised me.

"I've been thinking about our conversation last night and realized I was being a little unfair. I insist on the use of condoms, but it occurred to me that you might think you'll be at risk if the condoms fall by the wayside. You know nothing about my love life, so I'm going to fill you in a little."

Wisely, I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"I was married for a couple of years to a guy who was good in bed but turned out to be a complete jerk," she continued. "I got rid of him as soon as I understood what a loser he was. He's on the mainland now and good riddance. I've had a couple of boyfriends since. The last one cheated on me so I dumped him about six months ago. I knew nothing about the other woman, or women, he was fucking so I began to worry about disease. I waited a month and then got thoroughly tested at a local clinic. I was given a clean bill of health. I have not had sex since but I'm willing to repeat the testing if it will make you feel more comfortable."

"No need," I announced. The threat of disease was not an issue. I believed her and I was thrilled that she might choose me to be her first after a long dry spell. "And just so you know, I asked our ship's Corpsman to run a full battery of tests on me this morning. I'll have the results sometime next week."

"Thank you," was her only comment. I didn't know exactly what she was thanking me for, but she seemed pleased about something; either my willingness to be tested or my belief in her.

Alex took the wheel at Kahuku and I was in my glory. When I was driving I had to keep my eyes on the road most of the time. With her driving I could study her at will, which didn't help my erectile problem very much. We stopped at every scenic spot on the way and I tried my best to enjoy the beauty that Oahu provides, but Alex was a nearly constant diversion.

It was almost six o'clock when we arrived back at her apartment. Neither of us was hungry yet so we took one of the bottles of wine out onto her balcony to enjoy the evening. Or at least I tried to. I was so jazzed up at the thought of fucking her that I had trouble concentrating. Halfway through the bottle Alex stood up and turned to face me.

"Enough of this pussyfooting around. Come with me."

Dutifully, I followed her inside, admiring her legs for the hundredth time that day as she led me toward the back of her apartment. My mouth was suddenly dry and I began to hyperventilate. When we entered her bedroom, she turned to face me once more and my heart rate shot upward. I couldn't help but notice that the bed clothes had already been turned down on her four-poster. Nor did I miss the condom in its foil pack and a tube of lubricant on the bedside table.

"Get undressed. We're going to take a shower together," she announced as she removed her halter top to reveal two perfect breasts with prominent nipples. Her shorts and panties were next and suddenly she was standing before me, completely naked and radiantly beautiful.

"Hurry up!" she commanded because I had stopped undressing to stare in awe at her body.

Snapping out of my trance, I quickly removed the remainder of my clothing to reveal a stiffened instrument that stood at the ready for whatever might be asked of it.

"My, my, what have we here?" she grinned as she took my hand and led me back down the hallway to her bathroom.

What happened next was unlike anything I had experienced before. Alex and I spent the next fifteen minutes making soap suds and applying them to each other's bodies, gently massaging every square inch of skin we encountered. Within the first thirty seconds I had lovingly fondled more female flesh than I had in my entire life. By the time we rinsed away all traces of soap, both of us were nearly vibrating with arousal.

Alex shut off the water and grabbed two towels. Our attempts to dry off were cursory at best. With our hair still wet, she once again took my hand and led me back into her bedroom.

Throwing herself down on the bed, she opened her legs invitingly.

"Fuck me. Right now." she commanded.

"I thought you wanted foreplay," I said.

"That's what we were doing in the shower, you big dope. Now shut up and fuck me."

If there is a suave way to don a condom, I am unaware of it. Plus I was in a hurry. Ripping the foil open with my teeth, I quickly rolled the prophylactic into place, knelt between Alex's legs, and then paused to savor the beauty of the woman lying before me.

"Now!" she ordered, drawing her legs back to receive me.

Unable to wait any longer, I leaned forward and thrust my engorged cock deep into a pussy that needed no additional lubrication. Sensing that she was in no mood for gentleness, I immediately began to pound myself into her.

"Oh God!" she cried.

In some ways it was just like being with a hooker. Alex was in a hurry and she started matching each of my powerful lunges with a counterthrust of her own and crying out sharply at the completion of each stroke.

It was all over in less than a minute. Alex came with a muffled shriek, her mouth pressed hard against the side of my neck.

Miraculously, I did not cum with her so I slowed my pace to a gentle tempo as her breasts heaved against my chest while she fought to control her breathing.

At first Alex didn't realize that we weren't finished, but then she began to comprehend what was happening.

"Oh...oh...oh," she chanted softly as she briefly looked into my eyes before hers lost focus and she drifted off into a sea of pure sensation.

The next few minutes were a jumble of thrusts, moans, yelps, and rhythmic creaking of her bedframe. I desperately wanted to hold off long enough for Alex to cum a second time, but her response to my efforts was more exciting than anything I had experienced before. Mercifully, she let out a loud wail and her body began to shudder beneath mine just as I lost all control and exploded into the condom.

We spent a long minute trying to remember how to breathe, then I rolled to one side and gathered her into my arms spoon fashion.

****

"Don't be getting a swelled head," a far-away voice registered in my brain. Apparently I had dozed off.

"What do you mean?" I mumbled, still a little groggy.

"It's been a long time. I've been so jazzed up all day thinking about what would happen when we got back here that I would have cum no matter what you did to me."

"Gee, I thought I did a pretty good job," I replied with a grin, now fully awake and wondering where this conversation was headed.

"You did and it was wonderful," she declared, smiling back at me "but you are a long way away from being fully trained. We'll work on that later tonight after we've had dinner."

"Are you telling me that we have to have sex again tonight?" I asked, a look of mock horror on my face.

"I'm afraid so," Alex answered, giving me a playful shove. "But right now I'm starving to death. Time to get up."

I rolled out of bed and went down the hallway to the bathroom. When I returned, Alex had donned a short silky robe that stopped mid-thigh. I suspected it was all she was wearing. I had started pulling on my clothing when she tossed me a terry cloth robe.

"My brother left this here the last time he visited. The two of you are about the same size."

"I wasn't sure how the day would end, so I threw a change of clothes and some other stuff in my car before I came over. I'll run down and grab my bag," I offered.

"Don't bother. You'll have little need for clothing the rest of the night. I have a spare toothbrush. Put on the robe," she ordered with a smile.

"Yes ma'am," I answered with a grin as I noticed a new foil packet and the tube of lubricant at the ready on her bedside table.

For the next half hour I sat at her breakfast bar with a glass of wine, admiring the movements of her body under the filmy robe and talking to her while she prepared what turned out to be a superb dinner of fish, steamed vegetables, and rice.