Educating Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could have learned to accept the mess." She countered with a half smile. "So," Caroline continued, "Is she... I mean, does she...?"

"She wants a Sir, yes." Mark answered the hanging question, "But she's never had one. Do you remember how you learned you were submissive?"

Caroline let a small chuckle escape her lips as she thought back on her own experiences. "Well I was always bookish, you know, and that came with a lot of self confidence issues. I had dated of course, but never anything serious, and then as an undergraduate, I was chosen to work on a professor's project, and one of the graduate assistants, he was just everything I wanted, smart, athletic, confident. He says to me, 'You and I should go on a date. I'll pick you up tonight at seven. Wear a dress.'

"I should have been terribly offended," She continued, "He didn't even ask, he just told me what was going to happen and even what to wear. And instead of being offended, I was so turned on."

"So what happened?" Mark asked.

"Well, we went out, he didn't even try to touch me and I would have let him," she explained, "But he didn't, and that drove me more crazy.

"Instead he dropped me off at my dorm, kissed me very chastely on the lips, brushed a lock of hair out of my eyes and tucked it behind my ear. Then he said. 'I like your hair, you should wear a ribbon in it tomorrow, and I'll know it's for me."

Mark chuckled, "I bet you did, too."

Nodding eagerly, Caroline drifted into memory, "I swear, tying that ribbon in my hair the next day was more erotic than anything any boy had ever done to me at that point. And it just kept on like that, him giving me little tasks and me eagerly completing them until I was so worked up and ready that when he finally did touch me I near exploded. But that's when he spanked me for not having permission."

Caroline paused for a moment, deep in her own thought, "Sometimes I think my own interest in submission is just trying to recapture those early feelings of excitement, trying to relive this experience where everything is new, even my own arousal."

Leaning over the table again and taking Mark's hands, Caroline looked into his eyes and almost pleaded, "Whatever you do, be careful with her, Mark. What you do will etch into her soul and stay with her forever."

Finishing her drink, Caroline stood and said with a smile, "Well, it's still early, and if you're not going to take advantage of me, maybe I can find someone else who will."

"Thanks, Caroline, " Mark offered as he stood and kissed her cheek. "We'll talk soon." As she left he glanced at his watch, it was almost time to talk with Hannah.

It was 8:30, and Hannah couldn't stop fidgeting and pacing her small studio apartment. She was as nervous as she had ever remembered being for a date. If a simple phone call should be considered a date. She wondered if maybe they would have a video chat, so she fixed her makeup and her hair. In the morning she had worn it up in a pony tail, matching the pseudo school girl outfit she wore to her class, but now she tried it down, letting her blonde locks hang loosely on her shoulders.

No, she decided, so she tucked it behind her ears, but if anything that made her look younger than the pony tail had. She scrunched up her face, fretting over what to do when she noticed the red ribbon she had worn to their first meeting.

Pulling her hair half up, she tied the ribbon around it and smiled at herself in the mirror. Hannah thought of the ribbon as marking her as his, even if he never saw it, and the thought made her shiver.

Now for her clothes. As she flipped through her wardrobe she half chided herself for being so fussy. Not even at prom had she been so nervous about making herself look good for a date. Her mother had fussed over her, sure, but she would have been happy with a basic pony tail and her every day make up. Something told her that wasn't good enough for Professor Devers. He was no high school boy after all. How many high school boys would have been able to control themselves when she so clearly offered herself up as she had earlier that day?

She thought maybe she should dress as she had earlier. The short plaid skirt had certainly caught his eye. She wished she had some decent lingerie beyond bras and panties. A silky negligee or baby doll would be perfect, but she had never bothered to spend her limited money on them before. No one had ever inspired her to do so.

She held up a couple of more formal dresses as she examined herself in the full length mirror before deciding that it was too much. The thought came to her that maybe it was best if she just stripped herself naked. He wasn't likely to see her anyway, and she knew from reading stories that a lot of Doms preferred their subs to be nude around the house. Deep down what she really wanted was unencumbered access to her own body, so she could cum as soon as he told her that she was allowed.

So she did just that. As she examined herself in the mirror she cupped her smaller B Cup breasts and ran her hand over her taught stomach, wondering if her professor preferred more petite girls like her, or if he would be disappointed. Hannah gave her own nipples a tug, noticing that they were hard and erect from the combination of her arousal and the slightly cool air in her apartment.

She noticed the small wisps of blonde hair on her mound and considered shaving her herself bare. But when she glanced at the clock she realized there wasn't time and instead climbed naked onto her bed and took up a kneeling position, thinking it's what a good submissive would do.

Having finished his drink at the university club, Mark held his phone in his hand as he walked the deserted streets around campus when his phone began to ring.

"Right on time," he thought, as the device vibrated in his hand. Taking a calming breath he answered.

"Hello, Sir," Hannah's voice shook through the speaker. "It's nine o'clock."

"So it is," he responded calmly. "You've obeyed one command, tell me, did you obey the other?"

There was a moments hesitation as silence hung in the air. "You mean," Hannah began, "Did I...?" her voice trailed off. "No, Sir," she started again, "I didn't let myself... cum."

"Good girl," he answered, smiling to himself, pleased Hannah had passed his first test. "You must be positively electric with need."

"Yes Sir," she quivered through the phone. "May I now?"

He gave a chuckle at how quickly she had asked. "No," he replied, "Not yet. First I want to talk a little."

Suddenly she felt foolish about being naked on her bed, ready to serve. Of course if he had wanted her sexually he wouldn't have commanded a phone call, and the realization of her own all too eager need combined with the chilled air on her bare skin embarrassed her. Still though, she didn't dress. Somehow Hannah believed he knew without asking that she had stripped for him, just as he knew she had been about to violate herself earlier in the day when his texts arrived.

So she stayed, kneeling on her bed, phone to her ear, as she answered his questions about her upbringing, whether she had siblings, her first sexual experiences, and the like.

It was her recounting the story of the first blow job she ever gave, and losing her virginity in the back seat of her prom date's car, that the conversation turned sexual again, and while his tone hadn't changed, her body began to respond to the memories his questions provoked.

"Sir," she said after a brief pause between stories, "May I ask you a question?"

"Of course, Hannah," her professor replied. She felt there was a power in his using her name, like he was the only one allowed to do so any more.

"Sir, why did you," she began and then hesitated. There were so many ways Hannah wanted to end that sentence, she tried to determine the one she wanted to know most. "I mean, you said you wouldn't with a student." It wasn't a question, but it got the point across well enough.

"No, Hannah," he said simply, "never. And the truth is, I hadn't intended to allow this to happen now."

"What changed, Sir?" she asked with a small voice.

"When I saw that you had dressed to catch my eye today, that told me what I need to know about you."

"And what was that?" she asked, forgetting to use the honorific.

Mark gave a bit of a sigh. Of course he noticed that she slipped when addressing her, but he would address that later. For now he wanted to be careful with his answer.

"How much you needed a little discipline in your life."

He voice revealed her struggle to understand, "But you already knew what I wanted."

"Yes, and today I saw that you wanted it bad enough that you were willing to tease and tempt a professor to get it," he explained. "That eagerness, that undisciplined desire, is going to get you in trouble if someone with a firm hand doesn't take control of you."

"Ohh," she breathed and her hand slipped between her spread thighs without her conscious mind realizing it. "And so, you're going to," her breath caught as she spoke, "take control of me?"

"Are you touching yourself, Hannah?" He ignored her question.

"Yes... sir," she admitted.

Giving a disappointed sigh, Mark continued, "This is exactly what I mean. You are so eager, you can't keep your hands off of yourself."

Even with his chastising, Hannah didn't stop herself. If anything she rubbed herself faster while he spoke, letting out little moans as she did.

"Even when talking to one of your professors," he continued, "do you think most girls would do such a thing?"

Her fingers moved so quickly inside the sloppy wet folds of her flesh that he could hear them between her words. "No, Sir," Hannah forced herself to answer.

"Hannah," Mark said firmly into the phone, "Stop."

She whimpered, and her hand slowed, but she couldn't bring herself to pull it away. She was getting so close again.

"Now!" He almost growled. And the quiet fierceness of the command convinced her to obey as she reluctantly slid her wet fingers from between her thighs and trailed them up over her taut stomach. Hannah panted into the phone as she tried to regain her composure. When she had first begun to look at BDSM images and stories, she wondered if she could endure being bound or whipped even as she got off on the idea. Now, however, she wasn't sure she could endure the simple denial of her orgasm.

"I know what you want, Hannah," Mark said quietly, "and I know what you need. But your submission is about so much more than getting off."

"It is?" she asked quietly, still catching her breath.

"Yes, it is." he assured her. "Why do you think I didn't fuck you this morning?"

She thought for a moment, remembering her own confusing when he pulled away from her offered body, leaving her ass red with his spanking, but no other touching.

"I don't know." Hannah said honestly, "I never imagined a man wouldn't," her words caught in her throat, "wouldn't fuck me if given the chance."

"And is that the kind of man you want?" Mark asked, "One with no self control? The kind who would fuck a student in his classroom?"

She kind of did want that, at least, a part of her did. She wanted to be the kind of sexy little minx that drove a man crazy until he broke and fucked her mercilessly whether she wanted it or not. At the same time, however, Mark's self control was intoxicating. Every time he told her to stop or left her wanting, she was again exposed as his wanton slut. He always was her master, always in control while she kept losing it. Every time he told her "no" she was very aware of her need to say "yes.".

"So you're never going to fuck me?" She asked meekly, the thought combined with her arousal made her want to cry.

He laughed. "Of course I'm going to fuck you, Hannah. I'm going take you in every way you can imagine. I'm going to mould you into the perfect little fuck toy."

His words made her shiver again as fresh arousal flooded her sensibilities.

"But here's the thing, Hannah," he continued, his words took on an almost biting quality, "You need to understand that when and where I fuck you is up to me, not you."

At that precise moment there was a knock on her door, causing Hannah to gasp and glance around the room for something to throw on. She grabbed her thin nightgown and stumbled to the door. Glancing out the peep hole she saw Mark holding his phone to his ear.

Without thinking or putting on the nightgown, she opened the door and stood in front of him, completely bare before her well dressed professor. She let her hand holding her phone slowly fall from her ear and her nightgown slipped to the floor.

"Professor?" she breathed, her heart pounding in her small chest.

He took a step into her apartment closing the door behind him and appraised her slender, naked frame.

"That time is now." He said matter of factly, locking his eyes on hers.

"Yes Sir," she panted, her sudden awareness of her relative lack of experience replacing the awareness of her naked flesh being on display.

He stepped to her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to him. His right hand slid up the exposed flesh of her back and against the back of her neck until his fingers snaked into her blonde hair and felt the ribbon.

Brushing his lips against hers ever so lightly, he pulled the ribbon from her hair letting her dark blonde locks tumble to her shoulders. He ran the ribbon through his fingers with a satisfied smile, tugging at it, testing the strength of the silk.

A slight gasp escaped her lips as he abruptly took hold of her by her slender shoulders and turned her away from him. Running is fingertips down the length of her arms, Mark grabbed her wrists and forced her hands behind her back. If she thought of struggling, it didn't show as he secured her hands behind her back with the red silk ribbon that he had pulled from her hair, the ribbon that marked her desire for him.

Nibbling at her ear from behind her, he whispered, "I know you've dreamt of being bound. And now its time I shared something with you. I've wanted your mouth since the first day you walked into my class." He turned her back toward him and gently lowered her to her knees in front of him.

Suddenly facing his still clothed crotch, Hannah licked her lips and for a moment struggled against her bonds in her need to touch and release him.

His strong hand petted her hair as she kneeled naked before him, staring at his crotch, but glancing up expectantly at him with her big blue eyes.

His trousers fell to the floor in a pool at his feet as he undid his belt and buttons, leaving just his boxer briefs in front of her. Hannah could see the outline of his semi hard cock through the material and her breath caught as she imagined its full size.

She unconsciously licked her lips in anticipation as he lowered his boxers and freed his cock in front of her.

Hannah knew what to do, at least in theory, but she hadn't done it often, and her last boyfriend had complained she wasn't very good. Filled with self doubt she lifted her eyes to Mark's which were fixed in a downward gaze.

"Go on," he said, "earn your orgasm."

Encouraged, she leaned forward and took his still somewhat flaccid cock into her mouth. She had never done that before and certainly not with her hands tied behind her back. The boys she had been with were all so eager and very hard before she had even touched them. The sensation was pleasant, almost playful inspiring her to run her tongue wildly around the flexible member. When she felt Mark twitch in her mouth she let out an involuntary moan.

Mark snaked his fingers into her hair and gripped a fistful of the blonde tresses at the back of her head before pulling pulled her forward and holding himself deep in her mouth. And the sudden forcefulness of the Mark's movement she gave off a muffled gasp, suddenly aware that she was now bound with her mouth full of her professor's cock growing rigid against her tongue. He held her firmly in place as he filled her mouth, his member slowly expanding, stretching her lips and threatening her throat, and consequently her breath.

As the growing flesh filled her mouth her eyes went wide. First with surprise at the sensation, and then with fear as she realized that despite Mark holding her in place there was no way she could manage the entire thing. It grew and threatened to keep on growing as the head pushed against the back of her throat and she fought the gag reflex to keep it there.

Her hands fists behind her and she fought the urge to try and pull away. She wanted to take whatever her professor thought she was ready for, and if he wanted to fuck her mouth and throat, she was going to do everything she could to let him.

Keeping his eyes firmly fixed on his young student, Mark watched her eyes grow wet with tears as she struggled to accommodate his cock in her mouth. His strong hand firmly holding her head in place, he felt her throat contracting as she tried to swallow him. It was perfect.

It became harder for Hannah to breath as her airway was blocked, and Mark understood this, evaluating her response as she struggled with a growing sense of light-headedness accompanied by an intensifying of her own desire. If there had still been coherent thoughts in her head, she would have been aware of how close she was to cumming despite not being touched.

Finally he released her and let her fall back of her heels, gasping for hair, drool and precum leaking down her chin and onto her pert young breasts. He let his hand slide from the back of her head to her cheek, where she leaned into his caress the way a cat pushes itself against it's owners hand.

"You're doing very well, pet," Mark smiled causing her to sigh contentedly and turn her face to his caressing hand before kissing its palm.

This was exactly what she wanted, and she knew that Mark would take her where she wanted to go. Even though she hadn't cum, she felt transcendent, her body electrified and humming in a way she had never experienced with any of the clumsy boys she had been willing to satisfy before now. And as Mark raised her by her shoulders and laid her face down on her bed it felt to her more like she was floating.

Mark removed his remaining clothes before spreading her lithe legs and kneeling between them, gripping her hips and pulling her ass up toward him.

Unable to help or prevent the man in her apartment as he positioned her as he wanted her, Hannah moaned her approval, her face still pressing into the soft sheets of her bed as her hands remained bound. She had had sex before, of course, but this was different. It wasn't sex exactly. Mark was a man who knew what he wanted, and he wanted her. He was particular, reserved, in control. Now he was in control of her. She consented, of course, but she wasn't allowing him to use her. No. He was using her, and she knew, for reasons too buried in her psyche to understand, that she had no choice in the matter. There was no "allowing" about it.

When he plunged his cock into her, opening her as if for the first time, she shrieked out in pleasure and longing, her old self torn asunder by his claiming her for himself.

He held himself deep inside her and admired her petite form impaled on his cock. The way the roundness of her raised ass tapered in to her petite waist before expanding again so the width of her shoulders. The red ribbon laid against the pale flesh of her back as it bound her hands and kept her helpless. She turned her head slightly to look back at him with lidded eyes. Her breathing shallow; she had never felt so full, so complete.

Pulling back he thrust into her again, making her whimper as he watched her eyes roll back and lose focus. Her tight body, slippery with her desire was easy to open with each thrust as he began plunging into her again and again.