Educating Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even now, as he fucked his willing student, Mark kept his control and composure, watching her body react to each invasion of his cock as he gripping her hips and pulled her back onto him again and again.

"Oh, please," she moaned, trying and failing to push back against him, "please fuck me."

The sudden movement pleased Mark, and he brought the flat of his palm down hard on her ass in time with his next thrust.

"Little fuck toys," he said through gritted teeth, "don't tell their Sirs what to do." He smacked her ass again as she whined at the combination of pain and pleasure.

"And what are you?" He demanded as he fucked and spanked her.

She panted in response, "A little... fuck toy."

"What are you?" he demanded again.

"A little fuck toy," she cried out, near tears from the overwhelming experience of pleasure and pain.

"That right," he affirmed, pulling out of her suddenly. "And that means I'm going to use you I see fit."

Her body shook at the sudden emptiness before he moved her onto her back, her head hanging slightly off the edge of her bed. He stood beside her, his hard cock wet with her desire almost brushing her upside down mouth.

"Open," he demanded, and she did, reluctantly, having never been taken like this by any previous lover.

He shoved his cock into her perfectly angled mouth and slid all the way into her throat, watching as it bulged from the invasion. In this position she was truly powerless as he began to fuck her mouth in earnest, the blood rushing to her head as her naked body laid out before him.

He reached forward and ran his hand over her mound covered by downy soft blonde hair before sliding a finger into her flesh.

Hannah moaned around his cock and the vibrations perfectly accented the pleasure of her warm wet mouth. He began to massage her in earnest, squeezing a breast and tweaking a nipple with one hand while his other manipulated her wet pussy.

She moaned and writhed as he fucked her mouth in this position, pushing her hips up against his hand seeking the release that she had so far been denied and could no longer keep under control. Mark wasn't done with her yet. And in a sudden motion he pulled his fingers from her and slapped her mound with a wet sting. Hannah had been so close and suddenly the pleasure was replaced by stinging pain, but with her mouth full of his cock her cries were nothing more than muffled whimpers that served to stimulate his cock.

Again he began rubbing her as he took her mouth and throat, and again, as she drew close, Mark pulled his hand back and slapped her too eager flesh.

Hannah all but cried as she twisted and turned with the sharp pain that shot through her body, but laying as she was she was helpless to move away.

Still, the pleasure and need hadn't left her and when his fingers returned inside of her, she was almost instantly near orgasm again.

"Alright pet," he breathed as his own release approached, "I want you to cum for me." And with a sudden doubling of his efforts on her swollen clit, her body began to shake in the long awaited release. Her mouth opened as wide as it could, trying to gulp air while releasing cries of agony and ecstasy around his invading cock.

Then just as her orgasm peaked he slapped her little sex as hard as he could, and rather than interrupting her pleasure, the sudden added sensation sent a shock wave through her body that caused her to release her own wet all over her sheets and bed.

As her body trembled through an orgasm unlike any she had ever had, or even knew she was capable of, Mark released his own, pulling himself from her mouth and spraying her splayed out body with jet after jet of his thick, warm cum while she wailed underneath him, unaware of anything but the newly awakened sensation she had never even dreamt of.

Stepping back from her, Mark found her desk chair not far from her bed and fell back into it, catching his own breath. The tied red ribbon had come undone through her writhing and shaking, and Mark watched as Hannah brought her hands to her cum covered chest and belly and began rubbing his release over her own flesh as she continued to tremble on her bed, mewling and panting.

"Hannah," he said finally, and with her head still hanging upside down she opened her eyes and saw him watching her. "Good little submissives don't waste the gifts that their Sirs give them."

She smiled, weak with spent energy as she kept her eyes on him and brought her fingers, now covered in his spunk to her mouth, and began to clean them of the salty gift.

"Good girl," Mark praised his eager young student. "I have so much to teach you," he continued, "Are you willing to learn?"

Her body spent but still vibrating in the afterglow of the most powerful orgasm of her young life, Hannah pulled her fingers from her mouth, smiled, and answered, "Yes Sir."