Educating Harry Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come down now and take a break," suggested Maria, "the sweat's pouring off you in this hot sun."

"You're right," Harry agreed, "I should have done this in the morning, when we would have been in the shade." He took the bottle of water she offered, turned the genny off, and sat down for a few moments. Maria then surprised him by picking up the towel he always carried in the ute and putting it over his shoulders. She proceeded to rub his shoulders and neck but perhaps, he imagined, a little more languorously than really necessary, lingering just a little longer than she needed to, almost caressing, but then she stopped. 'You're imagining things,' Harry scolded himself silently.

"Under the steel," Harry explained, "We have an old casement window but it looks fairly solid, so it would be better if we could avoid breaking it. "I'm going to drill a small hole in the frame, then see if I can fiddle up the latch with the back of a fine hack-saw blade."

It only took a minute or so to drill the hole, but for the next thirty minutes Harry gave Maria a demonstration of how patient and persistent he could be. He fiddled endlessly, refusing every time her imprecations to, "Just break the damn glass," then finally he turned, looked down at his impatient assistant and announced, "got it ... now give me a screw, a screw driver, and a pair of grips"

Maria did so, and within seconds Harry had put a screw partially into the hole and used the grips on it to pull the window open a little more than a hands breadth. "WD40," he asked.

"WD what?" queried Maria vacantly.

"The blue spray can with the red top," Harry explained, and when Maria had passed it up, he stretched around to apply a liberal coating to the hinges.

"Now what," she asked, as he came down the ladder again.

"We just sit for a minute and wait for the hinges to free up a bit."

"I don't know how you can be so patient; I would just yank them open and hope they didn't break." Nevertheless, as Harry sat down in the shade for a few moments she knelt in front of him put the towel over his shoulders and rubbed him down again. In this position Marias breasts swayed beneath her shirt, almost brushing his face, in time to her towelling. There was no doubt now in Harry's mind where this was leading, and the point was emphasised as her rubbing threw him slightly off balance. He grabbed lightly at her waist to steady himself, she stopped rubbing, but did not back away.

"You like that," she suggested placing one hand on his naked thigh, "Being rubbed I mean," Maria licked her upper lip slowly. "Maybe... if I ..." she moved her hand upwards slowly, resting gently over his rock hard cock. She leant forward apparently to kiss him but as she simultaneously squeezed his cock, so, so, gently, she avoided his lips, and kissed him firmly on the forehead. She stood up

"The problem of course," announced Maria grinning widely, "Is that, at this rate we will never get into the old house."

"Are you ok?" she continued laughing, "Can you get up a ladder with, 'um, that, she gestured at his groin."

"Just give me a minute I'll manage it," responded Harry, laughing too.

And he did, a little awkwardly at first, finding that climbing a ladder with an erection is no easy task, but he succeeded, and soon had the window wide open. He peered in. "It's very dark and dusty, there's an upper floor which doesn't seem to have any dividing walls and I can see a staircase on the far side." Harry swung a leg over the sill, feeling for the floor with his foot. He then ducked his head and eased the rest of his body through. His eyes took a moment or two to adjust to the dark, but he took a few cautious steps to test the floor. "The floor seems pretty sound, it..." but Maria interrupted.

"I'm coming up too," and within a few seconds her face appeared at the window. "Give me a hand," she said, as she wriggled her long limbs through the small opening, "I can't see a thing"

"Wait a few seconds, your eyes will soon adjust," suggested Harry, "and move away from the window to let a bit of light in." Harry was right, and Maria could soon make out the stairs, and see what appeared to be an old chest of drawers, and two steel trunks, stacked on a table in the darkest corner.

"There's not much to look at up here," said Maria, "Let's try downstairs... oh drat, we won't be able to see."

"Yes we will," replied Harry pulling a small flash light from his pocket, "We had better go down the stairs separately, in case they are shaky."

"You go first then, you are lighter than me."

Harry did so, gingerly testing each step, before putting his full weight on it. He was soon at the bottom. "It all seems ok," he announced, "but the dust is a bit slippery, so be careful."

Maria soon joined him without mishap, and together they peered intently into the gloom. Like the upper floor there were no dividing walls, and the floor was stone slabs, there the similarity ended, they could clearly see that the ground floor of the old house had been used as a workshop, because the steel shelving around the walls was packed with every kind of tool imaginable. There were spanners, wrenches, drills, screwdrivers, even as Harry recognised, an old tap and die set. The floor was also littered with old jerry cans, wheels and abandoned parts.

"It looks," said Maria "As though this place was closed up in a panic, because nothing has been removed, I wonder why? "What's this?" she added, moving over to the darkest back corner. Harry followed her. "This," was a large object, about 1.5 metres high and wide and three or four metres long. It was completely covered in a heavy old tarpaulin, and very securely tied with ropes.

"I think, in fact I have a horrible suspicion that it might be an old tractor," replied Harry. He looked around for a few moments, and soon found an old billhook which would cut the rope. It was hardly necessary as the old rope disintegrated with the slightest blow. Harry lifted the tarpaulin, it too, although heavy, was very fragile and tore easily. Within a few seconds Harry had removed the tarp from the front, revealing beneath, a surprisingly clean, orange yellow tractor. He shone his light on the radiator, at the top was a name badge, which even in the gloom, he could see quite clearly said, "Chamberlain"

Maria didn't notice Harry grinning to himself, "Come on let's get out of here, we'll come back when we can let in some more light." She pulled his hand lightly, but only succeeded in knocking the flashlight from his grasp. It went out, "Damn," Harry crouched down, but looking for it was a hopeless task. As he went to stand again, he bumped against Maria in the dark, and she losing her balance grabbed at him.

Suddenly everything changed in the dark, stuffy, silent old house, Maria and Harry tumbled together, clumsily, groping, gripping, grasping one another in the dark silence. Their pent up anticipation, their frustration, and just plain lust took control of them like a torrent, seizing them, almost depriving them of their own wills, answering only to the urgent imperative each had of possessing the other.

Harry's lips smashed into hers, meeting a hunger the equal of his own, Maria seized at his cock, roughly yanking Harry onto her. But only for a moment: she immediately released him, to tear at his shorts, she wanted him in her. In a few seconds her object achieved, Maria raised herself to help Harry strip her. He was rougher than intended, and accidentally made a long scratch on her ass as her panties were ripped away. Maria hardly noticed, she spread her long legs wide and pulled Harry towards her. There was no foreplay, no sophisticated seduction, just the unassailable animal passion of two people bent on the same objective. Harry drove into her to the hilt.

Later, Maria's only recollection of that moment was her explosive, "Thank God," as her long held frustration was released. What, a few weeks ago, after the lunch party, had been little more than a speculation, had grown into a possibility that had possessed her mind, and which in turn, had made the tension of the last few days almost unbearable. But now, he was hers, his cock was hers; she had taken possession of him. First one, then a second, long and still booted leg, wrapped themselves around Harry, and Maria's ass started to move.

For Harry, the moment was much simpler. It had only been in the last three days that he had begun to realise that Maria wanted him. As his cock entered her, he felt he was penetrating a vast steaming wet cavern, it was almost as though his entire body was being sucked in, was being consumed by her.

Then, as her legs wrapped around him, Maria began to grip him, her sex almost seizing his cock. Harry started to thrust slowly deliberately driving into her, her ass scraping into the dusty floor. Sweat poured from both of them in the stuffy darkness, but still they pushed and plunged, grunting and heaving to their climax.

Neither could remember later, how long it took, but it was Maria who started to orgasm first. "Ohhhh," she screamed hoarsely, "Fuck me, fuck me, as she slammed her booted feet to the floor, bucking wildly. Her finger nails slashed down Harry's back, and she grasped his butt, pulling him into her as he started to come, pumping again, and again, and again.

And then...quiet. Harry lay, slumped on her, still in her, covered in heat and sweat, but very still. Maria held him very close, gently, his head on her breasts, reluctant to release him. "Thank you, I needed you so much," she murmured, almost formally; she kissed him on the top of his head, and he in turn kissed her breast. Harry was silent, but they both lay coupled together for some time, just content to be, each with the other.

Eventually, Harry raised himself, "you are amazing," he said simply, "just amazing." "Now," he added, withdrawing carefully, "We have to find our way out of here."

"Can you find your clothes," giggled Maria in the dark, "I don't know where I put my shorts... oh here they are."

It took a little longer for Harry to locate his, but once they were found he suggested, "It would be easier if we went back upstairs and dressed in the light, I can just see the outline of the stairs."

Taking Maria's hand, they fumbled their way slowly to and up the stairs, eventually emerging into the half light where they pulled on their shorts.

"Oh lord," giggled Maria, "I left my panties behind."

"Never mind," said Harry, "You go first," and he helped Maria through the window onto the ladder."

She was down in no time and he followed right behind.

"Hey," said Harry laughing, "Look at you, you're absolutely filthy."

Maria looked in the ute's wing mirror.

"Well, you're no better."

Neither was he, he was covered from head to foot in sweat and red dust.

"You're right" he confirmed laughing; we'll finish now for the day and get cleaned up. I'll leave the 'genny' here and we'll tackle the other doors and windows over the next few days."

"It would be good if you could do that," confirmed Maria, "And where is that towel of yours, I need something to sit on, unless you want come all over the seat of your ute."

"Maybe not," Harry grinned, handing it over, before he quickly tossed all his tools into the ute.

"Ok," said Maria, as they stopped next to her house, "We'll use the outside shower, I'll go first, my need is, 'um slightly greater than yours, unfortunately there is only room for one at a time."

She emerged surprisingly quickly, wrapped in a big beach towel and Harry took her place. In a few minutes he emerged refreshed having re-donned his wet shorts.

"What did you put those on for," protested Maria, "We have hardly started, come on in."

"Ahh, actually no," responded Harry, "I can't, at least not tonight, I have promised Aunt Diane I'll play host for some people she is having round.

"But... but I thought."

"No can do," repeated Harry, "Not tonight anyway. Tomorrow yes" he smiled, "We'll make an evening of it," and giving her a brief kiss and a wave, he jumped into the ute and was away before she could protest more.

Maria was not happy, she was furious; she had made her breakthrough and wanted more, and worse, she knew Harry was lying. Only at lunch time Maria had run into Diane in town and learned that Diane would in fact not be at home this evening at all.

"Right Harry Salt," Maria said grimly, "we will make an evening of it," and you young man, are going to find out what it's like to be thoroughly fucked over: thoroughly," she promised, before turning on her heel and striding indoors.

Harry meanwhile cruised homewards, "I shouldn't have fibbed" he thought, "but things were moving a bit too fast... and tomorrow is another day."

He drove on; blissfully unaware of the storm Maria planned to break over his head.

To be continued...

12