Educating Harry Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry, however, did not have to wonder for too long, he felt Maria's long fingers brush lightly across him, then downwards. Her palm hesitated for a moment over his cock then moved a little further. She took his balls in her hand, cradling them, squeezing very gently, weighing them in her hand. "Your balls are humungous," she announced, "Maybe that's why you come a lot... a helluva lot," she added contemplatively. "Do you come much second time around?"

"Doesn't seem to make much difference," grinned Harry, "Second, or even third time for that matter... but it does take a bit longer."

"Ha, all talk," countered Maria, "But now I shall expect you to show me, but first," she added, "I need to wake my little friend up."

Maria's head moved down, her hair obscuring Harry's view, but a second later her warm breath was closely followed by soft lips enveloping the head of his half hard cock. Maria was in no hurry. She sucked a little, very gently then licked and kissed her way to his balls; she sucked a little more then withdrew for a moment. "Not bad," she concluded to herself, "Nice and hard, average sort of length but thicker than most. Just right in fact," and having completed her examination, Maria settled down to give Harry a prolonged blow job.

Harry just lay back, enjoying himself; he was a little surprised that Maria was so patient and so gentle. She moved slowly, intermingling kisses with firm sucking and licking. After a few minutes Maria sensed Harry was tensing up, so she just backed off for a while. "You'd like me to suck you off?" she asked.

"Ugggh yeah," was Harry's incoherent response.

"Maybe I will, but then," she added swiping at his cock with the tip of her tongue, "Maybe I won't... not today anyway."

She looked up to see Harry's response.

"In that case," replied Harry, "Maybe I should do something for you," First he kissed her gently on the lips, before moving, very slowly, planting small kisses on her neck. He kissed her ear and tickled it with her tongue.

Maria giggled, "I'm ticklish," she explained, but Harry had already moved on, he picked up one of her heavy breasts and ran his tongue first around and then quickly backwards and forwards across her nipple. "Mmmm, that's good, really good," she confirmed and pulled his head tightly to her. Harry followed her lead and took the rigid stubby nipple into his mouth. He sucked firmly, and Maria gasped in pleasure. Harry changed tack slightly and took as much of her breast as he could before he suckled again but now much harder.

And so they went on. Harry sucked and fingered Maria for a time, until she turned her attention again to blowing Harry. For most of an hour they took turn and turn about, each in succession pleasuring the other, without either feeling the need to perform in any particular way. They were enjoying each other and developing an intimacy which in the fraught atmosphere of their confrontation in the kitchen only an hour or so before had seemed most unlikely.

Then with a sort of mutually agreed acceptance, Harry pushed Maria gently onto her back positioned himself between her legs and slipped quietly into her. They fucked, not vigorously, or wildly, but with a slow burning, considered passion. Maria held Harry close, his head resting on her breasts just under her chin. He humped her slowly, and she responded in kind, receptively rather than aggressively or demandingly. Lovemaking had replaced fucking.

Maria was the first to notice, something was stirring within her, she rarely came with straight intercourse, but the long petting and the slow loving was about to pay its dividend. She grew towards orgasm steadily, but with absolute certainty and eventually Harry started to feel her contractions. Maria's breath shortened, and then, as she went over the edge, she took a huge gasp, clutching Harry to her. Convulsing involuntarily around his cock, she made it impossible for him to hold back. Harry's balls tightened, the familiar feeling in the base of his cock triggered. With short thrusts he started to hose Maria's vagina with semen, he pumped, pumped and pumped again, until every ounce was within her.

It was over for both of them, Harry slumped forward, resting his sweat soaked body on Maria. "Harry," she kissed the top of his head, "Harry, you were wonderful, just wonderful."

Harry reciprocated with an incoherent mumble which Maria took, correctly, to mean much the same, he moved to withdraw. "No," Maria whispered, "stay inside me, I want to hold you."

Again Harry said nothing but signified his consent with a soft kiss. Maria held him gently, one hand over his shoulder the other rubbing his back soothingly. They lay like this for a long time, and as they cooled it seemed that they were sensitive to the lightest touch. Harry slowly shrivelled inside Maria and eventually she noticed he was very still, "Harry," she whispered, "Harry," but then she giggled to herself, Harry was fast asleep.

Maria did not move to get out from under, at least not straightaway. "It feels kinda weird, weird, but good," she thought, "To know that he's completely exhausted himself, to give me what I wanted," she smiled and held him close some more.

But a while later Maria did carefully roll Harry onto his back and lifted herself from him. "Oh lord," she started, "What a mess," a few strides and she was in the shower. As she passed in front of the mirror, Maria was almost startled at how happy she looked, but she had no time to think about it. She stood in the shower amazed at the excess semen running out of her. "Where the hell does it all come from?" she asked herself, "I hope it works." The reflection brought Maria up short for a moment, as she remembered her original motivation for the relationship she had started with Harry. She was a long time in the shower, making quite certain all traces of their love making were gone.

An hour later Harry appeared downstairs. He too had showered and dressed. "I fell asleep," he explained sheepishly.

"Yes," grinned Maria, "Asleep on the job, I don't think I've ever been so insulted," she laughed.

"And I," countered Harry "Have never been so exhausted by such an incredible woman."

"Good answer," acknowledged Maria. "Now," she said "Eat this, you can't have had anything for eight hours at least."

This was a huge bowl of angels hair pasta with fish, 'tuna,' thought Harry, in a sort of creamy sauce with some herbs which he could not quite identify. He ate in silence and just as he was finishing Maria observed, "That'll restore your energy, six hours digging out bricks, and two hours with me... maybe it's all a bit too much for you," she grinned."

Harry laughed, "I'll manage, don't force me to make a choice."

"Well you shouldn't get too tired tomorrow, heavy rain is forecast."

"Yeah, I noticed that, but if so, I thought I would bring some lights, which I can run off the genny, and start opening up the other doors and windows of the old house."

"Mmmm, almost seems a shame though, letting all the light in, we won't be able to fool around in the dark anymore."

"Then we'll have to think of something else," grinned Harry, but for now I had better get going, will you be home again tomorrow?"

"Not sure," replied Maria blithely, keeping him guessing, "I might be out, I have one or two things I should do."

Within two hours Harry was at home, in his own bed and asleep, dead to the world until his alarum woke him early, at six o'clock. Awake in an instant, he remembered that his second conference with another US based academic was only half an hour away. A huge mug of tea, and some fuel in the form of a large piece of leftover cold pizza, and Harry was ready, almost...then he remembered he would be on camera and had a rapid shave and put on a clean shirt.

The interview was much like the first, a lot of detailed question and answers; it seemed to Harry that either would give him the capacity, facilities and support to enable him to do what he wanted. The more the Professor spoke, the more Harry thought it would depend on how well he could work with the different people. The first interview had been a little less fluent, the lady was blunter, and less concerned to be persuasive but, "I dunno though," thought Harry, "She has something." However, like his first interview, it was left that a final decision could be made after a face to face meeting in February.

When Harry finally made his way downstairs, he found his aunt about to sit down, with a coffee and the newspaper's cryptic crossword. He made his way to the kitchen and prepared some raison toast and more tea. He sat down and ate in silence, knowing that his aunt liked to complete her crossword in one session. After a few minutes she put her pen down and glanced up at the clock. "Fourteen minutes exactly," confirmed Harry grinning, "Well done."

"Not really," replied his aunt frowning slightly, "I like to do all the across clues before I start on the down clues, but I couldn't quite manage it this morning... but enough of that, what are you up to today?"

"Well, it is still raining hard, so no one wants their lawns cut, but if there is a break in the rain this afternoon, I might have a crack at removing some more of the steel shutters from Maria's old house, I will be working from the inside out," Harry explained, "So once I have started, the weather won't affect me."

"Will you be opening up the big door today?"

"Probably not," replied Harry, "I'll leave that till last, the first priority is to get some light into the place."

"Hmmm," said his aunt rather pensively. "I have an idea, or at least the beginning if an idea, but I need to talk to Maria and a couple of other people first."

"And your idea is?"

"Not fully sorted out in my mind yet," smiled his Aunt, "But I would like to be there when you open up the big doors, perhaps if you see Maria, you could let her know I want to talk to her. Now Harry, I haven't asked you how your interview went, tell me all about it."

Harry knew from past experience that his aunt would not explain any more until she was good and ready, so he embarked on a detailed account of his morning discussion.

The rain did not in fact ease off until very late in the day, but eventually at around five o'clock a break came. Harry jumped into his ute and within ten minutes was at Maria's. Within another half hour he had the generator running, the lighting array and all his other tools up the ladder and through the window of the old house. Pausing for breath Harry was almost pleased when it started to tip down with rain again. It felt like a minor victory. The first two lights lit up the whole of the upper floor and revealed not only the chest of drawers and other smaller pieces of furniture which he had seen before but two old steel trunks which when he tried to lift them proved to be full.

"Not the time to look into that now," decided Harry and continued to run the cable down the stairs. He turned on two more powerful lights, "Wow," Harry muttered "it's an Aladdin's cave. Apart from the tractor in the corner, the benches and walls were covered in every kind of tool that could be imagined.

But once again he set aside any further investigation and looked at what he would need to do to free the doors and windows. They had all been secured the same way with sheets of steel bolted through the door and window frames. The small door at the back had been bricked up from the outside, obviously the last thing done before the house had been abandoned.

Firstly Harry sprayed all the nuts and bolts with WD40, they were rusted but not too much and would likely shift fairly easily. Fortunately the bolts which had been used on the big door were excessively long so in addition to the WD40 Harry was able to wrap some rag around each of them and soak them in diesel oil.

"Better leave that for a while," he said to himself, "Let's have another look at the small door." The door was still in place, and as Harry noticed gratefully, was on brass hinges. A little lubrication and Harry tugged gently, it moved, squeakily, but with some more lubrication opened wide quite easily, behind it was what Harry guessed was a single layer of bricks cemented into the door frame.

"Damnit," swore Harry softly, he had forgotten to bring a hammer, "Idiot," he corrected himself, "There's a pile of tools in here, bound to be something that will do." There was, he soon found a medium sized sledge hammer. The handle was loose but a few taps on the end with a piece of old iron tightened it up.

Harry started to swing the old hammer in earnest and it only took a few blows before the first brick was knocked out. More followed and Harry soon had a sizeable hole in the bottom of the doorway. He stopped to rest for a few seconds. "Now," he considered, "That brick near the edge on the left, it's a sort of keystone, if I give that a good belt there's a fair chance all the rest will collapse."

Collapse it did. The brick went flying out, and suddenly, the remainder of the brickwork collapsed under its own weight in a cloud of dust.

"Oh lord, you scared me to death," there, not three metres away approaching the house was Maria.

Harry grinned, "Don't complain, it's not every day you'll get a guy to knock down a brick wall to get to you."

Maria stepped in from the rain, her only concession to it being gumboots and an umbrella. "Goodness me," she exclaimed, it's like an old junk yard."

"Oh I don't know about that, there's some interesting stuff here."

"Hmmmf stuff," snorted Maria, "men's stuff, "The sort of stuff they keep in sheds forever. Tools and widgets and thingammies and whatnots... men's stuff."

"It's good stuff, women just don't get it."

Maria shook her head "If you are just clearing up, I'll have a look around," she smiled.

Harry shifted all the bricks away from the doorway and with some effort managed to drag the generator inside without turning it off. It made the house very noisy. Maria returned and as they were about to leave Harry stopped the generator.

"Y'know Harry," said Maria thoughtfully, "This place appears to be as sound as a bell, I had expected it to be eaten to pieces by termites, but there is no sign of them, definitely not in the door or window frames, nor the floor. I can't reach the roof timbers, but what I can see looks alright. It's a bit of a relief, because the old house is a listed building of historical interest, and I thought it might cost a mint to fix up. I have an idea now what I might do with it, but I will have to talk to a few people."

Harry shut the door and they both got into his ute, "You're the second woman today who has told me she has an idea that she has to talk to a few people about." He then related to Maria, firstly that his aunt had asked if she could have a look at the old house when the main door was opened up, and also that she wanted to speak to Maria.

"What about?" asked Maria.

"Haven't a clue," he replied, "Aunt Diane won't tell me until she has spoken to you." But Harry added conspiratorially, "Aunt Diane can also tell you a yarn about how and why the tractor ended up here."

"Why can't you tell me?"

"Because it's Aunt Diane's story, but I can tell you it's a good story, it's got crooked dealing, theft, a spurned lover, a runaway and a visit from some tough characters."

"And you're not going to tell me."

"Nope"

"Even though you know I'll get my own back," suggested Maria amiably.

"Even though," confirmed Harry laughing "But really, Aunt Diane can tell the story much better."

"Spoilsport," riposted Maria, but affectionately.

"Now," she said as the ute bumped its way back to the house, "You jump in the shower, I'm going for a swim. Join me when you are finished." Maria stripped off as soon as she got out of the ute tossed her clothes to one side and naked, jumped straight in the pool. Harry soon showered and joined her, swimming a few laps. He soon noticed that Maria had stopped and was standing watching him. He joined her.

"Hey," Harry protested "You have the advantage on me; you can stand up in the deep end."

"If you come a little closer," she suggested archly, "Maybe I could find something for you to hang on to."

"Too good an offer to refuse," Harry conceded, moving into her embrace. They kissed and Harry felt for her breasts as she held him clear of the bottom. They broke apart, "I love the way your tits float on the water, it's as though they have a life of their own."

"Do you," responded Maria, "That's good, but their owner would like you to appreciate some of her other bits, because she is as horny as hell, come on lets get out and get to it."

"Not quite so fast," said Harry and taking her by the hand drew her a metre or two towards the shallow end. "That's about right, now I want you to sit on the edge." He gripped her waist and showed surprising strength to help lift Maria from the water into position.

"Oooh, I think I like the way this is going," confirmed Maria, spreading her legs wide as Harry still chest deep in the pool lowered his head. His tongue snaked between her labia, searching, searching ... finding. Maria gasped contentedly; she relaxed and placed her feet on Harry's shoulders, as he started slowly, almost methodically, to bring her to orgasm.

It was a slightly peculiar experience, Maria sitting on the edge of the pool in the muggy post storm atmosphere, gradually got warmer, then hotter until eventually, she boiled over in orgasm. Harry, however, standing in the cooler water and except for his willing tongue, quite inactive, got cooler and cooler and eventually even cold.

Maria came slowly down from her high, "Oh Harry, I feel all sort of squishy and warm inside, I want you. Come on jump out, and jump in."

Harry jumped out.

Maria did not stifle her laugh, she hooted, "Oh my God, your cock, it's all shrivelled up, it's almost disappeared!"

"It's cold in there after a while," grinned Harry, "Really cold"

"I'll soon fix it," declared Maria, taking a cushion from one of the pool side seats and flinging it on the grass. "Here lie back with your head on that," She giggled again as she took his shrivelled cock in hand, "Come to momma, my poor little baby sausage," she cooed, "Come to momma."

And Harry then experienced the weirdest sensation, soft breath then soft lips enveloped his frigid member, followed closely by a warm wet consoling tongue. It took a while but eventually the heat started to flow back into his cock, heat firstly from Maria and then from within himself. Harry was hard and ready.

Maria was no longer laughing, "Harry I want you, I want to fuck you...please. Harry barely nodded before she sank herself onto his cock letting out a long sigh. "Harry," she repeated, looking down at him almost earnestly, "I want to fuck you, let me do the work, is that ok?"

Harry nodded again, and Maria started to move, she moved up and down, she ground her big ass round and round, concentrating intently, her eyes half closed, concentrating mainly on extracting all she could, but at the same time giving Harry everything. Maria was well ahead of him, she shuddered occasionally barely able to control herself but then recovered working herself steadily to climax. Maria came quite suddenly and rather sooner than expected. Then just as she was beginning to come down she heard a faint noise, footsteps, but then they were gone. Maria continued to bring Harry to climax. But she heard it again, she glanced up and for a split second saw the form of a fairly tall woman, not fifteen metres away, just before she ducked away around the corner of the house.

Maria was intrigued, and even vaguely excited, but she hadn't lost concentration on Harry, he too started to come and Maria encouraged him," Give it to me, give it to me, fill me up," she cried, as his come spurted up into her. But again looking up, she saw once more the same figure, standing for a moment in the shadow of the house... watching.