All Comments on 'Educating Jaime'

by demure101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

loved it! please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

I loved how real your story was and that Jaime finally got to be himself again!

Stroker_347Stroker_347about 12 years ago
A very enjoyable read

I do appreciate a slow build-up to the sex and you have done so in this. Of course, having a happy ending is good too. You provided the readers with sufficient background on characters to give them a bit of depth and keep them interested in the plot.

There were only a few minor editing errors which also helped to make it enjoyable.

Thanks for the story and I look forward to reading your next one.

S347

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice one !

She makes him whole again; nicely-told tale (although you got the girls names mixed up one (page 3, I think) and a slow build to good sex.

I look forward to reading more of your work in time.

HP

northlandernorthlanderabout 12 years ago
Another really good effort

Thanks Demure, I'm beginning to look for your stories now, a really good effort of bringing out a developing relationship between two really nice people, a super build up between the two, to the actual romance. I also think that we could hear more of Jaime and Molly. There is room for lots more.

DawnJDawnJalmost 12 years ago
This was wonderful!

What more can I say? I was there from the start, angry with that witch Mara, pleased with Molly, and so happy for Jamie, I could burst! You built their relationship so well, as you built both their characters. You really ARE a master of this! Absolutely wonderful! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice, but...

Thank you demure101. I enjoy many of your stories, and this one is no exeption -- other than it hitting me very close to home. Replace then names Jaime and Mara, and this startlingly mirrors my life (if not a rosier version). I am still with my Mara, but just for the moment, as my youngest is finishing her last year of school -- I could never in good conscience leave the kids to bear the incessant wrath, so I stay and make sure I take the brunt. When things change, I just hope it's not too late to find my Molly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That just made me sad. That guy needs some serious therapy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous