Educating Kate Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate is initiated as a sex slave trainee at the Château.
4.1k words
4.41
5.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 05/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A letter from Kate arrived two days after we had flown back to Lyon.

My Dear Mentor and Mistress Jen,

I miss you so much already, but I can't wait to tell (and show) you all that I have been learning.

Jean-Pierre and Emmanuelle came to see me after I had been bathed to tell me that you had to fly back to Lyon because of the weather. I was a little sad that you had to leave so early, but Jean-Pierre told me that they had a nice lunch with you and that I was in good hands (as he was massaging my shoulders).

Emmanuelle kissed my forehead and led me to a table where I was served a nice tomato salad with mozzarella and fresh basil and a glass of chilled white wine. When I was through with my dessert of lemon tart, Emmanuelle returned and handed me a small black leather pouch. In it was a refill of my birth control prescription and a disposable enema kit that she told me to use before my initiation that evening. Then she ordered a young male technician to show me to my room. The technician said that he would carry my things and asked me to put my hands behind my back so that he could bind me with leather cuffs which he then attached and buckled together. He then attached a thin chain leash to the black leather collar that Jean-Pierre and Emmanuelle had placed on me and led me down several long corridors to my room.

The technician removed my cuffs, handed me my key, and stood there for a moment as though he was waiting for a tip. When he realized that I did not understand, he unzipped his white slacks and firmly pulled down on my leash. Taking his not-so-subtle hint, I knelt in front of him and looked up into his ice-blue eyes while I finished undoing his pants. He unbuttoned his starched white tunic to expose his "6-pack" abs and toned pecs to me. He was kind of cute with a boyish face and uncombed blond hair.

I hooked my thumbs into his waistband and pulled down his trousers and tight white briefs to just above his knees. His cock was pulsing as it hardened in anticipation, so I took it in my hand and slowly licked him. I started with his shaved balls and worked my way up the shaft and finally to its shiny purple head. I swallowed him whole until my nose pressed against his bare pubic mound, which made him gasp with surprised pleasure. My white cotton dress had ridden up my thighs (like yours did Jen yesterday when you sucked off the coachman).

I could feel the technician staring at my spread thighs as he began to slowly fuck my mouth. He reached down to fondle my breasts, and finding my nipples already hard, he pinched them firmly making me moan on his cock. I caressed his balls and stroked his prick with my right hand and slipped my other hand under my dress to rub my clit. Then, he admonished me saying that I was not allowed to do that. I blurted out that I was sorry, but he slapped my cheek with his right hand, and he put his cock back in my mouth and held my head to shove it deep into my throat to make me gag.

My eyes began to tear, and my pussy flooded when he started face-fucking me again. His cock became coated with my saliva that flowed down my chin as he fucked my mouth. After a few minutes, he found the "tearing-notch" cut into the neck of my little white dress and tore open the front of it down to my pussy. The flash of my nudity must have been what he needed because he came then. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and emptied his balls all over my face, tits, and belly. His warm cum felt wonderful as it ran down all over me. I hear someone coming so I'll have to go so I'll sign off for now. Hugs and kisses to both of you.

With all my love and affection,

Kate

The technician dressed and then opened the door to Kate's room. As she entered, she saw Sara sitting on a bed combing her long auburn hair and smiling at her. Sara was dressed in the same simple white cotton dress as Kate wore.

"Hi, you look a mess," Sara smiled observing Kate's torn dress and cum-covered breasts.

"He tore my dress...and..."

"I heard, it sounded hot," Sara interrupted. "Come here...Kate, isn't it?"

"Are you English?" Kate asked.

"No, I am Canadian from Vancouver. Emmanuelle told me that you are American." Sara continued.

Kate walked across the small room and sat down on the bed under an open but barred window that looked out onto a grey courtyard surrounded by the grey walls of the chateau.

"Yes that's right, I'm very pleased to meet you," Kate said kissing Sara on both cheeks. "You were in the demonstration today."

"Yes, did you like it?" Sara asked hopefully.

"Oh yes, and I came just when you did. They must have activated my egg vibrator but I'm pretty sure that I would have come anyway, it was so hot watching you. You are so beautiful and..."

Sara reached inside Kate's torn dress and pulled her body close to kiss Kate fully on the lips. Kate responded by kissing Sara deeply and then she began to cry, her warm tears rolling down her face.

"It's okay Kate. It was just a lot of stimulation for one day."

"But he...he slapped me for touching myself, and I almost came from it...and then he came...and there's cum all over...and my dress is torn..." Kate sobbed.

"There are plenty of those dresses, all washed and pressed...they get torn every day...sh...sh... it's okay." Sara kissed and comforted Kate until she stopped crying.

"Did Igor hurt you?"

"Igor...really? Kate sputtered.

"Yes really...kind of fitting, no?" Sara laughed.

Kate's sobbing turned to giggles and then she hugged Sara and kissed her passionately, her tongue probing Sara's mouth and her spent tears wetting her face.

Sara lifted Kate's torn dress over her head and Kate did the same to Sara, stripping her nude.

Sara lowered Kate onto her back with Kate's head on the pillow and moved over her covering Kate's face with kisses, further inflaming their combined passion.

Sara cupped the back of Kate's head pulling Kate's lips tighter to her own while she gently began to fondle Kate's breasts with her other hand, coaxing Kate's nipples to hardness. Kate parted her thighs so that Sara could slip her thigh between them. Sara held herself up by her arms, positioning herself so that she could gently caress Kate's cum-streaked nipples with her own.

"I need...more," Kate begged.

Responding to Kate's need to come, Sara slipped her right leg under Kate's left one and lifted Kate's left leg so that their pussies touched. The frantically excited women tribbed each other grinding their sopping clits together until first Kate and then Sara flooded the other with their juices. Sara's body collapsed onto Kate's. Panting with exertion, they peppered each other's faces with grateful kisses. They fell asleep in each other's arms for what seemed like minutes, but which lasted nearly an hour.

"Kate, wake up!" Sara exclaimed.

"We have to get you ready for your initiation tonight."

"Huh...what?" Kate murmured sleepily.

Your initiation ceremony with Emmanuelle and Jean-Pierre is tonight, you can't be late."

Kate sat up rubbing the sleep from her eyes and then smiled at Sara."

"Just a little while longer?"

"We better not," Sara returned.

"We are probably in enough trouble already."

"We weren't allowed to do that either?" Kate asked.

"No, we were not, but it was worth whatever they are going to do to me. They were surely watching us."

Sara kissed Kate again and gently lifted her to her feet.

"Into the shower with you. I'll get you a clean dress, not that is likely to last very long either," Sara smiled.

Kate stepped into the well-lit white tiled shower, turned on the water, and stepped into the warm spray. She selected a bottle of rose-scented shower gel and smoothed the thick floral-scented liquid onto her shoulders and breasts.

Sara joined her in the shower stall and moving behind her began to lather Kate's back and her lovely soft ass cheeks.

"Everything will go well tonight, you'll see," Sara whispered as she pulled herself close to Kate's back.

"Sit down and let me shave you."

Kate sat down on the wooden bench provided for that function and spread her thighs wide for Sara who presented a safety razor and some shaving gel.

"It all has to come off for tonight, little one," Sara said.

She knelt in front of Kate and applied the gel to Kate's pussy mound and labia. In a few expert strokes, Sara had shaved Kate's pussy perfectly clean.

The two new friends lay down together on Kate's bed and fell fast asleep in each other's arms.

Just before eight, there was a knock at the door and the two naked women sat up startled.

"It's time for Kate's initiation," a man's voice said. "I will be back to get her in five minutes."

"Kate hurry we need to get you ready," Sara said.

Then she kissed Kate and they both rose from the bed. Sara laid out Kate's dress and scandals while Kate used the bathroom and brushed her teeth and combed her shoulder-length brown hair.

Sara then helped her apply her makeup and painted her lips with dark red lipstick.

The technician came back for Kate as he said he would and attached a leash to her collar. He buckled black leather cuffs with stainless steel rings firmly to her wrists and ankles. He then led her through several hallways and down a flight of stairs to a large room with a high ceiling and grey stone walls. Kate thought that it reminded her of a chapel. There was a semicircle of heavy wooden benches facing a low stage.

Seated together in what looked like a double throne were Emmanuelle and Jean-Pierre. Jean-Pierre wore a thick hooded black velvet robe attached in front with a braided black leather belt and black leather sandals. His gown was adorned with four wide silver velvet bands on each upper arm. Emmanuelle DuPont was wearing a black leather corset, black lace stockings attached by garters to the corset, and high black leather spike-heeled boots. Before them was a two-meter-tall rectangular frame made of the same heavy varnished mahogany as the rows of benches. Kate shuddered when she saw that the frame was equipped with eyebolts and chains at its four corners to which she realized she would soon surely be attached. The technician led Kate onto the stage before Jean-Pierre and Emmanuelle.

"Master Pierre and Mistress Emmanuelle, may I present Kate."

"Welcome little one, Emmanuelle began. Welcome to the initiation of your training here at the Château."

"Thank you, Madame," Kate softly replied.

Large LED monitors lining each wall came to life and Kate realized that video cameras were projecting her image from all angles to the screens.

"Strip her and bind her, please," Jean-Pierre commanded the technician.

Kate lowered her head in submission as the technician again found the notch in her white dress and tore it from top to bottom.

Kate stood motionless as he slowly ripped the dress completely open baring Kate's nakedness to her Master and Mistress. They both nodded in approval. He slipped the useless fabric from her shoulders and cast it aside.

Jean-Pierre made a sweeping motion across his chest and the technician stepped behind Kate. He reached around Kate's back and took both of her nipples between his fingers and pinched them hard. Kate's mouth fell open with the shock, but her nipples hardened to reddened points despite herself.

The technician led Kate to stand between the frame and spread her feet apart with his boots. He then attached Kate's cuffed wrists to the mahogany frame followed by her feet.

Lewdly spreadeagled, Kate had never felt as helpless or as excited as she did then.

A beautiful petite Asian woman, nude with long flowing black hair, came forward with a red and gold silk cushion with several black leather whips, floggers, and paddles arranged on top of it. She bowed her head and presented them to Jean-Pierre and Emmanuelle.

Jean-Pierre studied the devices carefully and then placed his hand on a vicious-looking black single-tailed whip with a thick braided handle. He looked at Emmanuel for her consent and after a moment's consideration, she slowly nodded her head in approval.

Jean-Pierre took the coiled "black snake" whip and uncoiled its full meter length smoothing it with his hand. He stepped back behind Kate and mentally measured the distance from the handle of the whip to the middle of Kate's nude back. He flicked the whip several times to loosen it.

Emmanuelle announced, "To begin her initiation into the Chateau, Kate will submit to our customary thirty-nine lashes. Jean-Pierre, please begin."

The first lash hissed and cracked between Kate's shoulder blades causing her back to arch and throwing her head back.

"Aaaaaghh!" Kate cried with the shock and sting of the blow.

The close-up camera focused on Kate's back at first showed no difference, but in a few seconds, a long red stripe developed where the whip had kissed Kate's milky white skin held taut by her bondage.

Jean-Pierre's whip hissed and cracked thrice again in rapid succession and three more angry red stripes appeared crisscrossing Kate's upper back.

"Ohhhhhhh...Aghhhhh...Aiiiiiiiiiii...thank you, Master." Kate stammered.

Witnessing Kate's torment was visibly sexually exciting Emmanuel Dupont as she parted her thighs and reached between her wet folds to gently caress her clitoris. Equally affected, Jean-Pierre's huge, deeply-veined, and angry-looking erection split his robe.

As he pondered where the next lash should be placed, Jean-Pierre noticed a rivulet of pussy juice as it ran down Kate's left thigh. He retrieved it with his finger and smeared it along Kate's upper lip making her taste her arousal.

"Good girl, he whispered."

He stepped back and applied the fifth lash across Kate's spread thighs followed by the sixth and then the seventh making Kate's body jerk forward.

"Ohhhhhh...Mmmmmh", Kate moaned. "Thank you, Master."

Three forceful lashes were then applied across Kate's ass cheeks followed by the rapid appearance of three angry red parallel strips that were in near perfect alignment.

"Haaaaaahh...!" Kate sighed.

Jean-Pierre again carefully aimed the whip at Kate's back.

The black snake whip hissed and cracked just below Kate's shoulder blades again. Kate's head snapped back, and her mouth opened.

"Aaaa...aaah...aghh!" Kate cried.

"Again..." Madam Dupont implored her husband.

She was openly masturbating as she watched the spectacle unfold. Her fingers gleamed with her juices as she rapidly worked them in and out of her dripping wet cunt.

Jean-Pierre nodded, and the black snake whip hissed and cracked, hissed and cracked, hissed and cracked making Kate's entire body jerk forward in reaction. Seconds later three more red stripes streaked across Kate's upper back.

"Th..thank you, Master." Kate whimpered.

After that, she could no longer hold back her tears and Kate began to sob.

Jean-Pierre approached Kate from behind and gently kissed her neck.

"We are almost half done little one," he whispered as he wiped away a tear streaming down Kate's cheek and licked it from his finger.

Jean-Pierre then held the black braided whip handle to Kate's lips and through her sobs she kissed it, signaling to him her willingness to complete her whipping.

He caressed Kates's cheek again, wiping away the tears, and then let his hand gently trail down her back and over the lovely mounds of her bruised ass cheeks.

"Kim?" Jean-Pierre called.

The petite Asian woman dutifully approached him and bowing her head, she knelt presenting the cushion with the other whips and paddles to Jean-Pierre.

He selected a thin black long-handled whip with a single thin tress.

Jean-Pierre moved in front of Kate and caressed her tear-stained breasts, making her moan. He pinched her nipples making them pucker and stand out hard and proud. Kate took a deep breath anticipating what was to happen next and then sobbed.

Jean-Pierre glanced back at Emmanuel, and she again nodded her head in consent.

He studied Kate's lovely rose-tipped orbs, gently weighing them in his hand and lifting one and then the other to his lips. He kissed and sucked each of Kate's nipples in turn. Then, Jean-Pierre slid the thin whip's tress across Kate's nipples and aimed.

"Owwwwwwwww...oh. Oh...oh...aii!" Kate screamed as the thin whip crossed both of her breasts again and again. The front camera showed more reddening stripes as they developed across Kate's tits. The sixth lash landed directly on her hard left nipple.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kate sighed as a stream of her pussy juice rolled down her thighs.

Jean-Pierre moved behind Kate and inserted two fingers into her dripping pussy. He lifted them and showed them to Emmanuel before inserting them into Kate's mouth for her to suck clean.

Jean-Pierre delivered five more well-aimed lashes across Kates's nipples causing her to scream under the torment. He stood back to admire Kate's lovely breasts that had been so cruelly striped under the lash.

"Finish her now", Madam Dupont said, her soaked fingers flying over her clit.

Jean-Pierre returned the thin whip to Kim and again picked up the larger black snake whip.

He took his place behind Kate and smoothed the whip in his hand, again mentally measuring the

distance between the end of the whip and Kate's nude and trembling body. The next lashes would conclude her whipping.

Kim bowed her head, not wishing to witness what she knew would be the cruelest final lashes.

Madam Dupont kept a rapt gaze on Kate's body as her lips parted and she slowly pumped three fingers in and out of her dripping pussy and strummed her hardened clit with her thumb.

Jean-Pierre began at Kate's thighs and worked up her body like a ladder to her ass, upper back, and finally to her shoulders. The relentless hiss and crack of the whip filled the room as Kate's back arched painfully under the remaining nineteen lashes, which Jean-Pierre applied nonstop and with full force.

When the 39th lash had been laid on, Kate was panting with her head bowed as she hung from her bonds in a state of half-consciousness. From the telltale streams of pussy juice flowing down her legs, it was clear to all that, despite the pain, the final lashes of her whipping had triggered Kate's orgasm.

Jean-Pierre looked toward his wife who nodded and smiled weakly as she slowly slid three fingers from her pussy. She locked his gaze and smiled before licking them clean.

"Do her now, Pierre, fuck the little sub slut!" Madam Dupont commanded.

Jean-Pierre then fully opened his robe exposing his huge rock-hard erection and large tight ball sack.

He moved behind Kate and gasping his thick raging cock and plunged it deep into Kate's wet cunt.

He grasped Kate firmly by her throat and right hip and fucked her hard, pounding her mercilessly.

"Argh...argh...argh!" Kate cried at each brutal thrust as he slammed his hard cock deep into her.

The pounding forced Kate to come again sending a torrent of her juices spewing from her ravaged pussy.

Kate's clenching orgasm triggered Jean-Pierre's and he groaned as he emptied his balls into Kate's pussy, filling her with rope after rope of his hot thick seed. When he withdrew, his cum joined with Kate's and slowly began to roll down her legs.

"Kim!" Madam Dupont commanded.

Kim obediently knelt and then crawled to between Kate's lewdly spread thighs and licked and swallowed the combined fuck juices streaming through Kate's abused pussy. Kim's expert tongue caused Kate to shudder to another squirting orgasm that coated Kim's pretty face.

"Take her down now." Madam Dupont said, motioning to the technician.

The technician approached Kate from the front and removed the cuffs on her ankles first and then gently removed the cuffs from her wrists. She nearly fell into his arms from exhaustion, and Kim handed him a soft dark brown robe to cover Kate. He placed it carefully over her shoulders.

12