Educating Kate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring Kate before us."

Kate was slowly led to the "throne" where Jean-Pierre and Emmanuel were again seated. She knelt before them with her head bowed.

"Kate, you have completed beautifully the first part of your initiation and we and those watching all commend you on your grace and courage. Well done little one, your Master and Mistress who were watching from home must be proud of you," Madam Dupont said.

"Thank you, Mistress Emmanuelle, and thank you Master Jean-Pierre for whipping and fucking me". My body is yours and it will always be open and ready to serve you."

The cameras zoomed in on Kate kneeling before Jean-Pierre and Emmanuelle. Kim and the technician then moved forward to strip off her robe, revealing Kate's body so cruelly reddened and striped from her whipping.

"Kate you may now complete the final task of your initiation into the Chateau," said Madam Dupont. She slowly spread her legs wide and beckoned Kate to crawl between them.

Emmanuelle Dupont put her hand on the back of Kate's head and pulled her face toward her

pussy. The cameras zoomed in again to capture Kate's tongue extending to lick Emmanuelle's clit. Kate lovingly tended to Madame Dupont's sopping wet cunt, fucking her with her tongue and gently licking and sucking her clit. Madame Dupont writhed with pleasure under Kate's ministrations and pulled Kate face's harder into her wetness humping Kate's lips and tongue to get herself off.

"Fuck yes!" Madam Dupont cried out as she came, coating Kate's face with streams of her feminine ejaculate. She continued to hold Kate's face against her pussy until her climax had subsided.

"Lovely, little one, it was just lovely," she panted raising Kate's chin to look deep into her new sex slave's eyes.

"Now do my husband."

Jean-Pierre parted his robe and exposed his again rock-hard cock to Kate and the cameras followed the naked slave as she crawled to between his parted thighs. The cameras zoomed in to show Kate's tongue as it first contacted her master's balls. Kate slowly licked them bathing them with her saliva. She slid her tongue up his shaft and then engulfed his thick purple cockhead still glistening with her pussy juices then took half the length of it into her mouth and throat.

Kate looked up at her new master, her wet blue eyes imploring him to use her forcefully once again for his pleasure. Jean-Pierre smiled at Kate and then grasped her head and forced his cock deep into her throat until Kate's chin was buried in his ball sack. He held her there until she struggled to breathe and then withdrew. Then Jean-Pierre face-fucked Kate.

"Glock...glock...glock," Kate gaged repeatedly as his cock plunged deep into her throat. Her eyes began to tear again from Jean-Pierre's punishing thrusts. The monitors zoomed in on Kate's mouth showing the streams of thick saliva which rolled down her chin and onto her tits, still red and swollen from her whipping.

Kate's clit was throbbing with excitement and her cunt again dripped with her arousal and desire. Jean-Pierre was close to another orgasm, and he wanted to finish Kate's initiation. He pulled his cock from her lips and slapped her left cheek, snapping her head to her right, he held her chin so that she was looking up at him and followed by a second hard ceremonial slap to her right cheek.

He grabbed Kates's hair and tilted her head back causing her mouth to fall open. Then he pumped his cock twice and ejaculated. Rope after rope his hot cum spewed into her mouth and splattered her face.

"Thank you, Master," Kate said after swallowing all his seed that she could.

"Kate, congratulations, you are now officially fully initiated into the Chateau as a sex slave trainee," Jean-Pierre said beaming. "May you be the enjoyment of all."

Applause followed and Kate was again covered with the robe and led back to her room by the technician.

When he opened the door, Kate was shocked to see Sarah suspended to the ceiling chained to black leather cuffs. Kate realized that Sarah had indeed been punished for their previous transgressions. Sarah appeared to be unconscious as her head was bowed and she was breathing softly. Kate saw that Sarah's beating had been severe as Sarah's back was crisscrossed with angry red welts and a few rivulets of blood. Her tormentor also had been instructed to fuck Sarah as she saw two long streams of cum running down her friend's thighs.

To be continued...

12