Educating Katy Pt. 01

Story Info
Katy doesn't believe a man can pee while hard.
1.9k words
3.72
25.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inaux
Inaux
57 Followers

Okay, firstly I just want to say that this does not involve some sort of pee fetish or kink; things just happened to happen this way. I don't even remember how we got on the topic, I guess it was just one of the topics you get to by jumping from one random thing to another and another and so on.

A dispensary recently opened up in our town and I have been buying edibles there for about 3 months now, I can't really smoke without coughing for 20 minutes then having my throat hurt for another 2 hours. I'm 23 but damn, do I suffer from back pain; I had a job in my teens that required heavy lifting and I thought I was "cool" and "tough" for not wearing a back brace, and now here I am suffering the consequences for those stupid actions. Anyways, that's why I buy the edibles.

We both still live with our parents, it's pretty normal in our culture and we have a pretty tight family so here we are. Despite the fact that my mom hates any type of drugs, she's accepted the fact that I need them for my back. She has no idea my sister takes them as well though, and if she found out she would FREAK; we have to do it behind her back, as well as my dad's. It's worked out perfectly these past few weeks because they're both on vacation, which means we have the whole house to ourselves.

On occasion I'll let my younger sister (who is 21) have some; we'll stay up playing video games or watching movies or just hang out, it's pretty fun. We don't do a crazy amount, just enough to make us feel relaxed. While we were both high, we somehow got on the topic of how a guy can't pee while he's hard. She was SO insistent that she was right about a guy not being able to pee if he's hard and I was insistent that it's possible. I'm obviously not going to use real names, so I'll refer to my younger sister as Katy and myself as Jon. That night she just kept on insisting, she was determined to be right.

"Nooooo you can't!" She quite literally yelled at me.

"Yes, you can. Oh my god."

"NO. No, you can't!" Katy shot back.

"Katy.. really? How do you know that? Please, tell me how YOU would possibly know."

"I mean.. I read it in a book I think or my sex ed teacher told me."

"Well, your teacher is an idiot, and the author of that book is an even bigger idiot," I smugly shot back at her.

"OHMYGOD Jon. Seriously? They don't just write stuff like that if it's not true."

"You're really going to do this? You're really going to argue with me? Do you... I don't know.. have a dick I don't know about?"

She blushed a bit and I saw the defeat on her face. She slowly started to believe me, she was more surprised than upset about being wrong, which is surprising for someone with her attitude.

"So.. you can? That's so weird. I just thought only the sperm tube thing was open when you were.. you know."

"The sperm tube?" I said as I laughed.

"Yea! Whatever it's called. You know what I mean."

"Oh well I don't know, but you can. I of all people would know after all."

"Huhh.. well okay I guess."

The topic changed after that, and I thought we were going to drop it for good. I had this nagging thought though, the thought of my sister and I talking about dicks. I couldn't shake it and throughout most of the night, that's what was on my mind. I thought of bringing it back up somehow but couldn't really think of a reason to do so, and I didn't want to give off a weird vibe, so I held my tongue.

We have been staying up pretty late, I have a late shift and she doesn't work so we can both stay up as late as we want. It was around 4 am and I started getting a little sleepy, that's what they do to me; they cause me to crash after it wears off.

"Alright Katy, I'm calling it a night," I said as I yawned and stretched.

"You suck," She said while giving me an off-putting face. She never liked that I called it a night that early but, in my defense, 4 am is not 'early'.

"I know I know. Let's do it earlier tomorrow and we can stay up longer."

"Jon?"

"Yeah?"

"So you can really pee when you're like.. awake?"

I almost couldn't believe she was still on the topic again, but I was glad that she was. That didn't keep me from being a little annoyed though, she doesn't have the equipment to argue about what that equipment can or can't do; she was just asking a question though and it had brought that excitement I was feeling earlier back to me.

"Katy..." I sighed. "Yes. Yes, I can."

"I.Don't.Believe.You," Katy replied. She said it in a snarky/playful kind of way while tilting her head side to side as she did so.

"Am I going to have to show you to prove a point?"

"If that's how you want to prove it."

"Come then," I told her as I got up from the couch and headed to the bathroom.

It was at this point that I realized what I had just said. "What the fuck am I doing??" I thought to myself. We got to the hallway bathroom, and I stepped in and stood by the toilet. Katy followed and stood by the sink and watched me.

"Well?" She asked.

"I.. Um.. can you step out for a bit?" I asked. I watched her eyes shoot down, shoot back up to me, then back down before she turned around.

"I'll just turn around for a bit."

I tried to get hard, I really did, but having my sister 10 ft away from me with her back turned and expecting me to be hard put too much pressure on me. I couldn't get it up, I tried thinking of the stuff that gets me going but I just managed to get semi-erect.

"Uh.. Katy, I think Ima need you to step outside for a bit."

"Why.. am I making it hard for you?" She said as she laughed.

"Yeah, actually you are...ent." I playfully shot back at her.

"Okay okay, call me when you're ready I guess."

Before she walked out the door, she turned her head back and her eyes darted straight to my hand that was wrapped around my cock. She looked up at me, gave me a playful smile, and walked out. I've never been too good under pressure and knowing I was, and I had someone waiting for me to 'wake up' wasn't helping me.

My sister was waiting for me to get up, and that thought was slowly eating its way at me and was making it way too difficult to get up. Had she come back and told me to hurry up or asked what was taking so long, I don't think I would have been able to wake myself up, but thankfully she was patient. With her gone, I relaxed a bit and thought of everything that gets me going and was thankfully able to get myself up.

"Ka-" I yelled out.

She came in before I finished saying her name, she was literally waiting right around the corner; thank god I didn't realize it.

"..OH.. you're ready." She said, sounding quite surprised.

Maybe she thought that I wouldn't go through with it or maybe that was her realization of what was happening. Either way there she was and there I was, fully aroused with my hand around myself. I pointed towards the toilet and began to pee.

"See.. possible.."

"Yeaaa.. yup. It sure is.. oh my god you're peeing a lot." She said to me as she watched me. I looked over a few times and her eyes were constantly locked on my dick.

"Well, I guess you're right." She finally admitted. She was nodding her head but she didn't take her eyes off of me.

When she finally did she looked at me and her face was flushed and her lips were slightly open; I guess she was as thrilled to see me as I was for her to see me.

"Yuup," was all I thought to say. I couldn't really think of anything else that was appropriate to say.

"Thanks for the education," she said as she finally looked up at me while shooting over a big bright smile.

"No problem," I replied. I was smirking away, pleased that I was able to please her.

She walked off and headed back to the living room and I had the thought of going over but I was a bit embarrassed if I'm being honest. I finished up and went to my room, thinking I would go to sleep, but I couldn't; I was as hard as ever. I ended up finishing myself off that night but that damn little event we went through kept creeping into my mind.

"Why did she blush so hard? Why was she so insistent on being right, was it just to get to the point where I would have to show her to convince her? Was this planned, did she want to see my cock from the beginning? Did she blush because she liked it so much?" Were some of the many things I was thinking about.

Now, I'm no saint; I have on occasion admired her body, but I never had the thought of actually doing something with her pop into my head while masturbating. That is, until that night. I thought of what I wanted her to be thinking about me and of my cock. At 6" I'm not huge, but I have decent girth, and with how much she was staring at me I'm sure she realized that as well.

Katy is about 5'2, she's slim, has long black hair, hazel-brown eyes, a perfect little butt that pairs great with her body, and I'd guess she wears a B cup. Of course, I already knew all these things but while I was in my room finishing off, I thought of them all. I thought of how well her ass fits in her jeans, yogas, and shorts. How good she looks when she's just in some huge t-shirt and shorts or sweats. How good she smells and looks, how flirty and open she is.

All the memories I had of lewd positions I had seen her in or revealing clothes I had seen her in were just flooding into my mind. I came to the thought of my sister, and it was amazing. Afterward, I felt like complete shit. You guys know the feeling, when the post nut clarity kicks in and you think, "The fuck is wrong with me."

That was two days ago, and I haven't stopped thinking of it since. She hasn't brought it up but surely, she's thought of it right? That's not something that just happens, and you don't think of. I have been thinking of asking her to let me watch her pee, it's only fair, right?

Inaux
Inaux
57 Followers