Educating Laura Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The washing continued down my neck. Round the base of my breasts, where my nipples where starting to feel slightly numb as well as warmly sore. I exhaled, long and happily.

"Yeah. My pretty toy, getting all ready to play with..."

"Only getting ready?" The excited anticipation in my tummy reached a boil. I shifted my sweaty palms a few inches further apart on the metal bar.

"How do your arms feel?" she asked.

"OK, for a while."

"Say, if it gets too much. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." It seemed so right to say it.

I was trying to avoid looking into Richie's knowing eyes, so I saw his cock twitch at that.

My impromptu sponge-bath reached my bottom. Ali took another cloth from her pocket and soaked and squeezed it out, too. One warm wet cloth over my pussy, one rubbing up my arse-crack.

My legs spontaneously parted more, and I squatted into the warmth, my undies still hampering my legs.

"Ah, you do like that! Don't want you worrying about being clean enough when I get my face down in there. Oh yes, I will!"

I moaned.

Andy laughed out loud.

"And you get to watch the lesbian porn and have me later. What's not to like?" she told him.

Richie still had his calm amused expression. His phone trilled. "Time's up."

"Right. OK, I'll do one, then you do the other, Rich. I'll open the peg, chuck it away, and rub her breast until she stops screaming. Then you."

"Sure. You think she will scream?"

Ali pulled one clothes-peg off my breast.

I screamed.

The shooting pain of circulation rushing back into the sensitive spot was like nothing on earth. I panted, as each pulse shot past it.

"There, there," Ali cooed, rubbing all round my tit with the warm flannel she'd used on my vulva. "Such a good girl. Yes, you are. Still holding that bar."

I knew what would happen next.

It would hurt. Thing was, it hurt in a good way, which was, because clearly I was sick and twisted, turning me on like nothing I'd known before.

"And the other one."

Richie obliged.

I kept that scream to a low shout. The link to my cunt was clear -- I suddenly needed attention there.

Richie bent over, to suck my poor red nipple.

That was another suppressed yell. I was gripping that rail so as to stay upright, as my legs were suddenly jelly.

"You play with her tits, mate. I'll go further down," Ali told Richie. "You can put your hands down behind your head if you prefer, love."

I did. I shuffled away from the tent wall, too.

Richie was holding both of my breasts, squeezing the base, shifting his lips from one to the other. Meanwhile Ali dropped to her knees, held me upright round the bum, and began a thorough investigation with her fingers -- though not penetrating me, nor using her mouth.

"Please! Oh! Suck my clit! Put fingers in me! Please, more!" Sod dignity. Communicating my sudden needs was way more important.

"You don't ask, you don't get," Ali observed. "Of course, sometimes you still don't get." She rocked back on her heels and glared up at me. "Are you being a demanding girl?"

I didn't answer.

"Hm? Who's in charge here?"

"You are. Ma'am."

"Exactly. So who decides when your pretty little cunt gets more attention, eh?"

It didn't take more than a second to work that one out. "You do, ma'am."

"Yes. I do. And I could go down on you right now. Or..." she grinned, as scarily wolfish as Andy, "I could put some of these clothes-pegs on your sweet pussy lips first..." She gave one of my outer labia a tug, to make her point.

I concentrated on my breathing.

"Or, I could teach you a lesson. Remind you who's boss. Discipline. I mean, we want to try all of BDSM, don't we?" She recited, "Bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism. Such an efficient acronym." She smiled, closed-mouth sarcasm. "Such a lovely innocent bum."

Such a fake sickly-sweet voice.

Ali sat back on the cushioned floor, legs out straight in front of her. "You so need a spanking. Come on, gorgeous, lie across my lap."

I lowered my arms, stood awkwardly. Did I want this?

Well, I expected it to hurt, so not really. But I'd started to realise that some pain came with other, good, feelings. Erotic, even.

But the embarrassment of deliberately placing myself over a lap? My naked body over her fully-dressed one? That felt suddenly impossible.

Even with Richie and Andy silently watching. Maybe, especially because they were watching? Richie tapped my arse to point me in the right direction, then sat himself down to watch in comfort.

"It's OK, babes. You've been spanked a little before, right?"

I nodded, speechless.

"So I'll go very gently to start with. Don't worry about that."

"Not," I said petulantly.

"No? Ah, then it's just admitting to yourself that you want it to happen, isn't it?"

I couldn't meet her eyes.

"Thing is, babe, it's not about what you want. You facing your hidden horrible embarrassing desires -- realising how beautifully kinky you are -- we can do that some other time. Have a game of Truth, later. But, right, this is about what I want. And I want you to come down here. Can you do that for me?"

I couldn't bring my voice to answer, but I did manage to drop to my knees and sit down next to her.

"Good, pet," she told me, in her silkiest soft voice. If she'd talked to me like this when I'd first met her, she could have gone straight to fucking me in every direction, not suffering her nasty break-up. But then I'd never have got to know Richie properly...

"There's my good girl," she said, and ran her hand through my hair. "Now." My hair was twisted and she pulled me by it across her legs. I flailed with my arms, but there was only one way to go.

Over her lap I went, my belly scraping over her khakis. She shifted the bundle of my hair to her left hand and slapped my arse with the right. "There. Where you belong." She squidged my bum a bit.

"What a lovely firm backside you have, my dear. All the better to hurt you on."

I could imagine her Big Bad Wolf expression.

Finally, a moment I'd dreamed of for years: in position to be spanked by someone who knew what they were doing.

Almost, but not quite, perfect. My arms and legs flailed about, as if in silent protest.

"Stay still."

I stopped moving, but left my feet up in the air. How could I explain?

"She's shit at staying still. Probably why she likes being made to." Richie came to my rescue.

"Ah, the bondage, I forgot! Right. Hm. You wanted to be tied up, darling?"

She slipped her hand in mine. "If you're OK, squeeze my fingers twice. Yes, like that. If I ask you if you're good and you aren't, I'll wait for a squeeze -- one or lots, either is like a safeword. Or if you don't respond, I start untying and dialling everything down, until you come back to earth. Yeah?"

I gave another two quick pulses.

"Cool beans. Now, keeping you still... Andy, you still wearing a belt?"

"Aye. Here you go."

"Will it be long enough, though? Hup your tum, pet."

I hupped. She slid the leather belt beneath me. "Arms by your sides. Now. Eh. Can only do up the loosest hole -- unless you can get the next, Rich?"

Richie tried. "No, not without crushing her. Wriggle round a bit, Laures."

I wriggled. My hand slipped out of the belt loop easily.

"Oh, bum," Ali said, and it broke all the tension. I giggled, quietly.

She slapped my arse again. "Quiet, you. Guess we'll have to get the rope."

"Climbing harness can be tightened to fit," Andy observed. "Don't need the leg loops. Just sayin'." He tossed one over.

I hupped up again. This time, when my arms were placed by my sides, the belt drew tight and I really couldn't escape easily.

I breathed in, deeply, and exhaled. The sensation of helplessness was unexpectedly relaxing, even though it was what I'd always imagined. Flexing my arms against the nylon fabric belt, unable to push far, was not just erotic, but soothing. It was even better than I'd dreamed bondage would be.

"Hm," Ali pondered, idly rubbing my bum in circles. "What shall we do about these feet of yours?"

"I could sit on them," Richie offered.

"If I can't get them tied down. You weren't attached to these knickers, were you?" she queried, pulling them to my ankles.

"No," I confirmed, my briefs being a totally standard example from an M&S five-pack, and well-worn at that. I wasn't wanting to discourage any of Ali's ideas.

"Lovely-jubbly." She must have twisted them round and round, as it was a thick twist of material she looped back round one ankle, then stretched it round the other. I kicked experimentally, and one foot slid free.

A huff above me. I wriggled into a comfortable position, my breasts to the side of Ali's leg. I suddenly remembered I was naked. This woman was about to beat my arse while two men -- mere acquaintances whom I'd still fucked -- looked on.

This might all make me a complete slut, but I had no regrets at all. I loved the fact that both guys -- and Ali -- were paying rapt attention to my naked body.

"Pass us that rope. Any of them."

I looked up. Andy tossed over a coil of lurid green rope, a good centimetre thick. Richie was simply watching attentively, ever the diligent student. He caught my eye and gave one of his tiny smiles.

I relaxed. If anything got too much, I could stop it. If I didn't, Richie would look out for me. I trusted him, and Andy, to keep me safe.

"Right, this won't be elegant but should work." She looped the smooth rope four times round my lower calf, a small amount of give in it,then ran the end of the rope round the loops, and tugged it firmly. More turns of rope above my ankle. This time, she ran the entire rope underneath.

"Comfortable? Snug but not too tight? Good. Stay still a minute, feet lifted up." She applied the same technique to my other ankle, ran the entire rope round the lower halves of both legs, cinched that together in the same way, then pulled rope from underneath to tie to the redundant leg-loops on the climbing harness.

If I tried to lay my legs down flat, they'd pull on the belt round my waist. My ankles were held together; my knees and thighs were not.

"Part your knees a bit more, pet. Nice. Well, don't you look all gorgeous, trussed up there?" Like a turkey.

I figured it was a rhetorical question. I focused on my breathing. Spreading my knees meant putting my pussy on display, vulnerable

to anything Ali might choose to do to it.

I was nervous, terrified, full of anticipation, aroused like I'd never been, and desperate for sexual contact. One touch of my pussy would probably trigger a screaming orgasm.

She didn't touch it at all.

As I lay prone, feet up in the air behind me, arms restrained by my sides, Ali began to gently caress my bottom. Her feather-light touches had me feeling every sensation with huge intensity, my embarrassment at the whole situation dwarfed by my intense arousal.

She began tapping my bum. Like Richie had done a few weeks ago. Only Ali wasn't hesitant like he'd been -- she rapidly got more firm.

It stung, as the flat of her hand hit.

I winced, but then feel only warmth and a nice happy feeling, until the next slap landed.

I let out high-pitched wails, as the rapid slaps got a bit too much. True to her word, Ali had stopped instantly. Instead, she rubbed all over my bottom.

It was sore, yes, but a delightful sensitised type of soreness. It was, I realised, like having my breasts played with -- my arse-cheeks had become as sensitive as the skin there. As she kneaded a bit more firmly, I purred. I pulled my feet backwards and felt the tug on the rope around my waist, the harness pressing against my skin. Restraint. Glorious.

"You're lovely, babes," Ali murmured. "Let's try a bit more."

More? I wasn't sure I could take more. On the other hand, the results felt ever so good... I squeezed her fingers, twice.

This was firmer, less stinging, hitting with the heel of her hand. It went deeper, this sensation, reaching all the way to my pussy. I was getting wet. Aroused, from being hurt. How sick was that?

But as I parted my legs as much as my bound feet allowed, responding to those feelings, wanting something sexual to happen, I knew I'd always known that some types of pain and humiliation turned me on.

All that had changed was that I could no longer deny it and pretend it wasn't so. I wasn't even trying to restrain my purring noises.

It wasn't like I was shocking or disgusting anyone with these desires, either. Ali was competently giving me what I needed, clearly enjoying herself, groping my arse with no subtlety required. Richie was watching intently, the ever-diligent student, keen to learn how to produce the same effects on another woman -- or me. It was hard to tell if his interest was sexual or merely scientific. To Richie, there probably wasn't actually a difference.

Andy's interest was much simpler. Naked bird writhing in front of him: he was aroused by her, with or without a reddened arse. He was lounging back against his rucksack, hand in his open fly, grin on his face -- especially when he met my embarrassed eyes.

"Ow!" Ali's hand and fist thumped sore flesh, making my bound feet jerk upwards, pulling against the harness round my waist.

"Poor babe," Ali murmured sarcastically. "Am I hurting you?"

We knew she was. But I was also learning was how good it felt when she ceased spanking and instead kneaded my tender arse, which was now hot and throbbing, sensitive as my clit.

It was like my entire backside had become a giant clitoris, desperate to be played with. Loving every touch, all making my cunt wetter and wetter. I'd never felt so turned on. I needed to be fucked. I rotated my feet wildly, feeling that rope wrapped round them. My arms were held still, I couldn't move them. My cunt was so empty...

"More," I whined.

"You want more spanking?" Ali tried to make it sound like a neutral question.

I made some sort of dissatisfied noise, pulling my bound arms against their restraints. Sentences were beyond me, now.

"Or do you want this?"

She blew me a kiss as she pushed a fist up between my thighs, making it grind against my pussy. Being exactly what I wanted, or at least a good start, I rubbed myself against it as best I could, sighing. I loved how the restriction round my arms and legs made me feel, erasing any need to think about my limbs or what I should do with them, but right now I also hated the fact that I couldn't grab her hand to push it where I wanted it.

Finally, her finger was inside me, teasing rather than easing that desperate need.

Then she stroked her fingernail, incredibly delicately, across my still-warm bum, where she'd made it sore.

All my emotions ran away, howling, into the whirlwind.

I know I screamed, but it was because I was so turned on. It was an orgasm, not a reaction to pain. I didn't care what anyone was doing to make me feel like this. I just wanted more of it.

And I really wanted fucking. More fucking, even.

That nail, lightly tracing over my arse, was like a wet finger on my clit. She'd made me that sensitive. I shivered again, my body totally beyond my control, the ropes holding me securely in place.

At last, another finger. And another. Knuckles from another hand kneading into my arse, like the squashy muscle was an extra reactive place to be fucked.

And finally, a filled cunt.

I didn't care what with.

Fingers, I deduced later.

I never got round to asking whose.

All I could see was an amazing blue before my eyes, as all nerves reported overload. I couldn't hear anything, either. All I could feel was a glorious heat, and pressure, and wondrousness, how good and intense and good it was.

All beyond my control. All I could do was relax and let it happen, while I wailed with happiness.

I might even have fallen asleep as it ended.

I'd been out of it for a short while. I opened my eyes to see Ali and Andy lying on top of each other to my left, Richie next to me on my right. A sleeping bag had been laid over me to keep me warm.

I tried kicking the cover to lie more evenly across my legs, and the whole thing slid as I moved awkwardly.

"Hang on, love -- you're still tied up." Ali came and untied my ankles from my waist. I stretched my legs out flat, enjoying that freedom. Richie went to unclip all of the climbing harness.

I shocked myself by protesting that, in as much as an inarticulate gripe could be deemed a complaint.

Rich jerked away, concerned he'd done something wrong. Ali reassured him.

"No, no! She's fine, aren't you, pet? Just, she likes bondage, remember? Like one great big security blanket, for her, yeah? So, are you comfy now, babe?"

I didn't know if she saw my minuscule nod, but her fingers were in mine and I squeezed them, twice.

"Yeah, all nice and cosy, now. Not held in an uncomfortable position. So, totally 'armless... leave her be for a while, let her come out of subspace slowly..."

"Subspace?" Richie wouldn't let a new concept go undefined.

"You saw her. It's a thing. Someone like our girl here starts doing as she's told, submitting to someone else, it becomes mesmerising, like a dream, parts of your brain are switched off, others are overloaded, dealing with all the pain and pleasure and everything. That's subspace. Some people, you could really injure them and they'd be too happily floaty to notice -- until later."

"Big responsibility," Richie noted.

Ali agreed. "All part of that same trust being needed. Afterwards, takes a while to recover, get back to thinking with your normal brain. Can get big mood swings, sudden depression -- they call it sub-drop -- so aftercare is really important, right -- look at her! We'll keep her warm and cosy until she's on our planet again. Check on her emotions regularly -- and that means a few times tomorrow and for the next few days, right?"

"Will she be OK to return to college on Wednesday?" Richie was curious.

"Oh, sure! But that's a point -- she's going to be alone, none of us around -- we'd better make sure she can call any of us each day." She scoffed. "That's not a kink thing, that's a friend thing."

"I was thinking of visiting her on the weekend."

I found my voice, and rolled onto my side somewhat, despite my bound arms and legs. "That would be nice, Rich."

He seemed startled.

"Ah, you're back with us. Let me know when you want those restraints off. Not cold at all in the toes? Good. You don't want circulation to get cut off," she explained to Richie.

"Basic physiology." He dismissed that as a learning point.

Andy's deep voice cut in. "Ali, love, you're wearing too many clothes. Get naked, would you?"

"Are you submitting, now?" Richie asked in surprise.

"No. Just going along with a good idea when I hear one! Now, boy or girl, choices, choices..." Her vest top landed by my face, all warm and smelling of fresh hot female sweat. I wriggled to sniff it better.

"I'd do her, while you have her around," Andy observed.

"There's a plan." She caught my eye. "That is, if you'd like to, Laura? No hard feelings?"

Her hand ran across a burning line on my arse. I gasped. But I liked it. "Come here, you," I said to her. "My turn to make you scream."

She looked concerned, until she saw me licking my lips. I was enjoying seeing her naked at last. I'd seen her lovely legs in the swimming area, but now they were topped with a firm arse, plus a delightful shape of golden pubic hair hiding promised fun zones.

I might be trussed up like a giant sausage -- a sexy caterpillar? -- the rope really was a hideous neon green with flecks -- but that wasn't putting her off. Turned on, possibly. And of course, I was naked. Marked by her hands.

Ali threw herself onto the floor and snuggled up beside me.