Educating Laura Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing a woman was always wonderful. Something about the soft skin, over powerful muscle. Not just the lack of stubble. More that it's warmer, more pliable skin, a closer feeling, not separated by body hair. A more relaxed mouth, maybe, just seeing how it went.

I'd wriggled to have one arm in front of me, the other still by my side. Ali wrapped her arms round me.

"Gorgeous girl," she murmured.

I loved her mouth, kissing me back. But I had goals, so I moved my kisses down her chin, her neck, and bent myself sufficiently to get one of her pert little breasts into my mouth.

There was no question about Ali just being one of those women who liked to kiss a girl but go no further. She was arching upwards, gripping my shoulders, then pushing them to shove me further down her body. Which was where I was already trying to wiggle myself to, totally undignified. I needed to get my mouth over her cunt.

My stomach muscles were exhausted. I'd have to ask to be freed from the rope bondage, even though I didn't want to leave its snug secure feeling so soon.

Then a tug on my ankles. Richie or Andy, or both, had pulled me along the ground, sliding my face down Ali's body to where I wanted my face to be.

A small line of blondish hair, recently shaved smooth skin.

A scent of coconut-containing moisturiser and musky aroused woman. Great combination.

I dropped my face into the dip above her thighs, ignored any bristling on my forehead, and forced my head to the point where I could lick her dark pink folds.

Just the tip of my tongue on her made her jerk her legs apart.

I tried to keep going, but she'd got slippery. My mouth slipped below where we both wanted it to be. I couldn't bend my neck back enough to put my lips back on hers.

"Damn it! Need untied!" I exclaimed, before dropping my head back to the floor, her smooth supple thighs embracing my ears.

I felt hands, Andy's, on my back, unclipping and expanding the harness, enabling me to pull my elbows wide, push my fists up under myself, so I could do what I wanted.

Namely, throw Ali's legs over my arms, hold her thighs up and wide, and properly get my mouth slurping all around her cunt.

"Oh, yeah, babes," she called, then sounding kind of muffled. I pulled her lip with my teeth, making her groan, and ventured a peek. Andy's head was over hers, kissing, with her hands threaded through his curly locks. I kind of wanted to watch them -- they seemed so happy, finally getting it on after nearly a year of knowing each other -- but on the other hand, I wanted to make Ali squirm and scream. Who knew if I'd ever get another chance?

I called up spit into my mouth and sucked on her clit.

Oh yeah, it was a pearl all right.

I licked all round it.

She whimpered loudly. Happily quivering.

I slurped more, over the whole area, her labia, that lovely nubbin peeping out from its wee hood... She shoved Andy aside, the better to fling her arms behind her. I hung onto her writhing body for dear life, determined not to lose this great prize in my mouth.

My arse reminded me it was sore, as I wriggled to stay in place. It felt good. Ongoing reminder of what we'd been doing, as if I could forget. I'd earned this pleasure, damn it!

Her thighs pressed against my cheeks, involuntarily defending herself against my oral assault of her private parts. I kept my invasion going, managing a double attack with both tongue and a finger stretching round into her hole.

"Oh!" She yelled, a musical voice but incoherent.

"Please!"

We didn't need to know what she wanted. More of the same was implied. It was what she was getting.

"Yes! God, yes, yes, god..."

Yes, she could call me God. I'd take that. And the sea-fresh liquid spurting into my mouth, just a few drops. Easy to swallow, intense in flavour, not like the quantities of salty male come.

I gave her pussy a final kiss, then pulled myself to rest my head on her stomach. She ran idle hands through my hair.

"Man, you're a natural! Great stuff, Laura," she breathed.

Andy was lying next to her from where he'd been observing her orgasm, with interest. Now he knew what results to aim for...

I didn't know where Richie was, presumably behind me. He moved to sit by Andy, impassive expression on his face again.

"Sorry guys," Ali said unapologetically. "Leaving you out, there."

"You guys should have got it together," I said.

"Aye, right."

"Yeah, yeah, you're straight, whatever. You could still fuck Rich -- bet he wants to try that sometime." Richie still didn't say anything, which I figured meant I was right. "Or he could try sucking you. I mean, a blow job's a blow job, right? Doesn't mean anything." Andy had alluded to receiving them in jail, traded for cigarettes, after all. "Dare ya."

"I'd know," Andy dismissed the idea.

"Would you?" Richie faked innocence; Ali leapt on the idea.

"We could test you," she said.

"For science," I added.

"A blinded trial." Richie was taking the science idea seriously.

"Literally," Ali confirmed. "Where's my leggings? Can I blindfold you, love? Go on. It'll be fun."

Andy tried to sound grumpy. "The things I do for a blow job."

"Three blow jobs. Like you'll suffer," Ali retorted blithely. "Three people, couple minutes each, you guess who's who. Lie back and enjoy!"

"I'm not reciprocating, pal," Andy muttered as he lay down, head covered in clothing, blinded. "Just remember that."

He seemed to be trying to convince himself more than anyone else. Certainly he was in no way objecting to the plan as he made himself comfortable, adjusted his makeshift blindfold, and pushed both trousers and faded green briefs to his ankles. Andy lay happily on his back, stroking his cock, apparently open to whatever any of us might do to him.

Ali went first, bending down to her new boyfriend's crotch. Had she done this to him before? I couldn't tell. Her licking and sucking seemed quite confident. Soon, Andy reached gasping point, upon which Ali pulled away, giving him a possibly-painful squeeze with her hand as she sat up.

"Laura," Andy said.

"No comment," I replied. "Number two."

I'd leant to the side so the location of my voice wouldn't betray me. I tucked my hair away and bent forward. He'd remember how I'd sucked him last week, deep into my mouth, so tonight I was more gentle, taking only his head between my lips, licking and slurping round his wrinkled foreskin and that russet-brown tip. Soft skin, his cock, my lips.

"Aah..."

I lapped up some oozing cum off him, but cut him off as he got perilously close to coming, gripping his shaft firmly. Possibly painfully, but not dissimilar to what I'd seen him do with his own cock.

Andy groaned, and bit off some swear words. "Richie. Ya bastard. Come on, number three..."

Richie caught my gaze, his amusement clear in the small wrinkles round his eyes, but I reckoned he was a bit nervous, too. In the circs, we all remained silent, Ali and I curious to see how Richie would approach his first ever blow job.

He checked his hair was out of the way, took a deep breath, grasped Andy's cock in his left hand, and began to toy with the loose skin with his right. A firm grip, contrasting with gentle movements of suede-soft skin over the wet sensitive head. Richie got Andy's cock rock-hard again in no time.

Another deep breath, and Richie leant forward to take a penis in his mouth for the first time.

Ali took my hand and grinned as we watched, spellbound, the one 'straight' guy going to suck off the other 'straight' guy. Whatever.

Two hot men getting it together -- none of us were going to quibble about the boundaries of heterosexuality, or whether Richie might eventually decide 'bisexual' described him better than 'mostly straight'.

Ali and I certainly didn't care, Richie seemed open to trying anything no matter what anyone else thought, and Andy seemed to have made his own peace with receiving favours from men.

Richie stretched out his tongue and licked with confidence. You wouldn't think it was new to him, but I supposed men could extrapolate from what they liked happening to themselves. And of course Richie would dive in and feign assurance, whether he felt it or not.

He looked a little less sure as he took Andy's cock into his mouth, but settled into a content position, resting against Andy's leg, sucking away. No suggestion that either of them was less manly or less desiring of women because of what was happening, however much Andy might be assuming or pretending to himself that it was Ali doing the honours.

Richie worked away with increased confidence as Andy approached a climax, arching up into the other guy's mouth.

Ali and I couldn't tell what Richie was making of the experience. His expression was blank. Perhaps polite curiosity.

Knowing him, that was probably exactly it. Bloody scientist, using Andy as an experimental subject. I was tempted to remind Richie of the ethical requirements for experimentation on humans, laid down in the Declaration of Helsinki, but decided against it. Then I nudged Ali, as Andy was clearly about to blow.

"How do you think he'll cope?" she mouthed, silently.

I shrugged. I suspected Richie would make it look like he did this every day. He'd probably even manage to avoid coughing.

Richie had the good sense to lift his head up as Andy thrust harder, so only the front of his mouth was filled with the Scotsman's cock-head. He held the shaft tight, and managed not to choke, nor drop it, when Andy spurted into Richie's mouth.

Richie's normally impassive face blinked in shock. Was it just the heat of all that cum, or the shower jetting into his face? The saltiness, maybe? Andy tasted more meaty, savoury, than Richie did. Richie would definitely have tried drinking his own!

Richie let Andy's cock fall, and wiped a patch of spunk off his cheek. He seemed to find the situation funny. I passed him a paper towel.

"Well?" Ali barked in Andy's direction.

"By process of elimination, that one had to be Ali. If I'm wrong, no-one needs to tell me. Can I take this off now? I'm stifling!"

I checked Richie's face was clean. He gurned grumpily, mouthing "Mum!" at me, as I applied a wet cloth. Once all clear, Ali released the blindfold and let Andy see us all again.

He blinked, then scanned all our faces for clues as to whether he'd identified our cock-sucking correctly or not. I managed to avoid laughing, a skill which would serve me well in many games of poker.

It was an awkward silence. Luckily, Ali reached for Andy and snuggled up with him.

"Not so bad, sharing, is it?"

"I'm not saying I'm making a habit of it, not the boy. But aye, not objecting to Laura joining in. Looking after her. You've still got your legs tied up," he added.

"Oh, yeah. Could you do the honours?"

He did, muttering, "I hereby declare this cunt o-pen!", followed by "Any time, love, if Al don't mind." Andy glanced up at Richie. "Still not interested. No hard feelings, eh, mate?"

"Not at all." Richie was as calm as ever. "Laura, fancy getting fucked?"

"Who by?"

"Don't be obtuse. He can do shit with Ali. But you don't want me getting bored, now, do you?"

I detected the gleam of humour in his eye. Thus I asked, "Why? Do you set shit on fire when you're bored?"

"Sometimes. No, was just hoping you'd think it good manners to shag me, given they don't want to so I'd be left out otherwise. You being so polite and all."

"Oh, Rich! Come here, warm me up."

"Another time," Ali assured me. "Where are you staying, tomorrow?"

I shrugged. I'd assumed Sanj's, would have to check in the morning. Otherwise it would be Jude's lumpy sofa again.

Andy spoke. "Both of you can kip at mine. It'll be snug, one on the sofa, one on the floor, but there's always a welcome for you. Whether you want sex or not."

"What about Ali?"

"She'll be in my bed." Andy spoke with firm satisfaction.

"Huh," Richie said. "Two weeks, actually three before I can go back to college. That would be outstaying my welcome, no?"

Andy seemed certain of himself, confirming, "I meant what I said," but then glanced anxiously to Ali for her reaction.

I interrupted. "You can stay at Sanj's for four nights or so, can't you? And maybe the odd one with someone you work with, didn't you say?"

Richie nodded. "It wouldn't have to be more than two, three nights a week, if that. I've managed up to now."

I added, "Half the time he wouldn't be coming in until late, anyhow. Should be OK."

"What about you, though but? You could stay with us a few more days, surely?"

I grimaced. "After all the efforts to make the college take me back from Wednesday, I'd hate to anger the housekeeper any further! She's a terrifying woman."

"'Blu-Tack is the work of the devil,'" Richie quoted, not trying to copy her terrifying Scottish tones.

"Maybe a visit, later?"

"You do that, hen."

"Good!" Ali exclaimed. "So much stuff I'd like to try with you!" She leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Ever used a strap-on? Or been fucked, over your red marks?"

"No, never," I said.

"Oi, Rich," Ali said. "You see that lovely sore bottom of hers? All red and bruises and sensitive?"

Richie nodded, laying his hand on it.

"Yeah, well, part of the point of it all is how it feels getting fucked after. You can do the honours for her, can't you, babe?"

I managed not to giggle as Richie rolled his eyes at the idea of being anyone's 'babe' for the first time in his life. He'd understood the command, at least.

He switched his gaze to me. "You... want?" He gestured around. I had no idea what he meant.

Eventually he huffed. "Do you actually want me fucking you, after a rather heavy night, and with them two watching?" When I indicated that I very much did, he added, "I have no idea how it might feel for you, hitting those spots..."

"Rich? I think we're past the embarrassment stage. I am, anyhow. Take your shorts off. Right. Yeah, I want it, and may want it hard, but I don't know. Start gentle, ramp it up. Where's a bloody condom? Oh, obviously, you've got a dozen in your pocket..."

"Snarky, isn't she?" Ali observed. "You might want to add to that spanking."

"Maybe. Another time. I could watch the transformation, from unblemished to like this..."

"Fucking scientist," I muttered.

"Yeah. Got a problem with that? I could just have a wank, you know."

Just as I'd started to think maybe he wasn't a complete bastard.

"O-kay," I replied, resigned to him being smug.

"OK, what? I don't want to risk miscommunication here. Tell me what you want. Clear words, in English, please." Richie's voice was curt.

Ali laughed and clapped her hands. "Oh, you're good! Basically, making her beg for it. You're a natural! Come on, it gets you hot, it gets her hot, it gets me hot -- what's not to like?"

"What about you, Andy?" Richie was curious.

"Me? Not interested in the begging and shit, but I want to see her getting fucked with more light this time. So, if the two of you could see yourselves to oblige..."

"You are quite the voyeur, aren't you?" Ali kissed his cheek.

He shrugged. "Thought voyeurs liked watching with no-one knowing, all secretive. Me, I'm a straightforward fella. Woman with nae kit on, getting off..." He waved in my general direction with a smile. I got myself to all-fours to waggle my arse in Richie's direction, holding Andy's gaze. He did have the loveliest deep brown eyes.

"I see your point," Ali told him fondly. "The pleasures of the simple things in life."

I raised a middle finger to jab it at Ali, just as Richie shoved his cock inside me. His root whacked my sore bottom, but I realised I'd got more sensitive inside, too.

I dropped my chest to our impromptu carpet of bedrolls and sleeping bags, rested my head on my forearm -- it had been a long and exhausting evening -- and merrily let Richie fuck my brains out.

Ali was right -- every sore spot on the outside felt amazing when poked from the inside.

Beyond amazing.

It was like losing my virginity all over again, this unexpectedly fantastic feeling. Just like when I'd been a virgin, when I'd never expected a six-inch fleshy stick to feel so good inside me despite all the media claims: this was a total new step up.

It wasn't just the physical sensation. Knowing that I'd been through pain to get to this point, remembering that mix of pleasure and ouchiness, how I'd been all helpless then but now was choosing this, taking it, thrusting myself with vigour onto Richie's thick dick...

And that embarrassment. How I'd crawled and begged and shown off my body -- actually, I was over any awkwardness on that front. Now, I knew I wanted all this, all the pieces that created this experience.

"Rich," I breathed. "I'm begging you. Don't fucking stop. Ever."

I swear he laughed as he fucked me.

I didn't care. I was away with the fairies, full of fantastic feelings.

I'm guessing we both came, because I woke when Rich shifted his weight off me, filled rubber flapping against my thigh.

I didn't want to move. Andy and Ali were snuggled on the floor next to me. They looked adorable.

I found words. "You guys are so lovely. Hey, Rich! Don't move, keep me warm." I could feel his shrug as he lay back down on me, having presumably disposed of the condom somewhere, his remarkably-heavy soft cock whacking my leg.

Richie didn't seem to have a problem with this level of contact. It was nice. He held one of his arms at my side, the other round where my head rested on my hands, but relaxed. I supposed even he got post-shag sleepiness.

We all remained silent for a moment.

Characteristically, Ali piped up. "Aw, this is nice. Who needs a telly? Not that I'm not looking forward to seeing one again."

"There's not much on over the summer," I objected.

Andy argued, "Tennis? Formula One?"

Andy's idea of TV was very different from mine, which was more like University Challenge (if I got 15 points in the programme it was celebration), Fifteen-to-One, and cop shows, though I'd recently enjoyed This Life and the revised Parky chat show, not to mention the ridiculousness of Robot Wars.

"Cars going in circles," I dismissed motor racing.

"Oh, come on, babe! You can't call the streets of Monaco a boring circle! Or the corners at Spa! And tyre and re-fuelling strategy!"

Andy was pleasurably surprised at Ali's passion. "You know, love, we might manage this living-together lark."

Ali's turn to be startled. "Sure we will. I know you, Andy."

"It's a small space."

"But you're used to sharing a small space with a guy you didn't even choose, right? Yeah, so. I'm sure I can be less annoying than the worst of them, and all. Sides, I've got earplugs. Sorted!"

"I hope you're right."

I spoke up. "You two know each other well enough. Trust me, it's a skill, knowing who you can share with and live with! It can be very different from who your best friends are. Like, I'd never want to live with my mate Adrian; chain-smoking pisshead," I felt Richie's mm-mm vibrate through my body.

"Or my mate Sarah from school -- too much pop music and I'd worry she'd spent the rent. But I got on fine sharing a room with this Chinese lass who didn't speak much English and had a completely different circle of friends. Or my friend Sonya who hates schoolwork and loves her gigs and heavy metal -- though we did have to compromise on our music tastes a bit. You and Ali both think you can cope: you'll be fine."

Andy grunted. "It's still a cramped wee place. Don't say I didn't warn you."

I shrugged, as well as I could with Richie's naked body on my back. "With both of you, you could afford a one-bed flat nearby, couldn't you? You're not like on probation, tied to it, are you?"

"Nah. It's just dead cheap. Trying to get some savings together. Get a barrier between me an' ... " Andy circled a hand, indicating every potential problem in life.