All Comments on 'Educating Laura'

by cumnchat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you really should continue this and tell us

how their lives went after the first night. Did mommy and daddy make her bi and did she get knocked up by daddy?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 8 years ago
I thought this was excellent ... 5*

Hot - I loved the premise - and thought it was well executed. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need a follow up!

Not going to pick your story apart at all. Loved it. Would like a part 2 with the whole family going at it. This oversexed threesome should have a real ball together. But keep it between those 3 only. Outsiders might mess it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nahh

Nope, wasn't feeling the mothers involvement. Wasn't needed. And just took away from the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
agree

He mother's Involvement wasn't needed. The sex scene with the mother didn't fit at all. So for that reason my vote will be significantly lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just had to,

, didn't you? It would have been sooo much better if Donna had given them their privacy. Mother wanted Daughter's first time to be so special, so why did she allow it to become a spectator sport? Sitting there, admitting to herself that she was just a little jealous. Laura agreeing to not call Logan 'Daddy'? This is a special thing they are shareing and neither should ever, even in fantasy, forget who they are making love to. Donna should have arranged to have business out of town for the weekend, or go visit family. Let them be the new couple discovering each other, her daughter discovering what sex can really be like. And Cellphone Cameras at the end? Surely you realize the danger involved by using a Cell Cam for anything but Disneyland type photos! This needs some work. Couldn't give it a '5'. Not well thought out. He was against having sex with his daughter, but caved because of the 'silent treatment' and for the threat of 'doing without'. Before I'd let MY wife use her pussy to blackmail me into something, I'd go out and pay for it somewhere. Married men always have had to pay for it anyway, one way or another. Loved the premise, the tale needs work.

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

Ah...Nice try but the arrow missed the target.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercumnchat@cumnchat
sexy mature male, vivid, dirty imagination, articulate, quirky sense of humour , I love to role play or just naughty off the cuff chat , I adore women of every sort , tall, short large small , big breasted or ironing boards , black, white yellow , olive , they are wonderful cr...