Educating Luisa Ch. 01

Story Info
A bordello offering sexual services for women by women.
2.3k words
4.37
4.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty pairs of eyes followed Madam Cole Kennedy (also known less formally as the Queen of Kink) as she strode to the front of her classroom.

Just two months before, she had featured in the highly regarded annual 'European People of Power List' at a very respectable number eight. Quite a rumpus followed, with many complaining of a 'lowering of standards' at the first ever inclusion of someone from the sex profession.

Ignoring the furore, Cole had picked up her award in person, and her impassioned speech on the rights of sex workers had become a social media sensation.

Despite huge financial offers from TV and press, she had disappeared from the public eye the day after. Her total lack of engagement, and the fact that almost half the nominees were clients in some way of Cole's multi-million-euro empire, meant the fuss quickly disintegrated.

Interest had recently been reignited with the announcement of her new venture - Pink Lemonade, a bordello offering sexual services by women for women. The reaction from social media commentators had been mixed: some declaring women would not be interested and would never pay for sex; others seeing it as the next logical step in women's emancipation.

Predictions from the business world, however, were that this would be the latest in the string of highly successful business ventures that had made Cole a very wealthy woman. Her massively successful art exhibition 'Pop your cherry', with exhibits from previous unknown artists, was still touring with ever more prestigious galleries on the wait list to feature the sensual artwork. Her large publishing company focussing on erotica had just signed another word famous author who was exploring this genre for the first time. A further four of her sex therapy clinics were now franchised and about to open in Sitges and London. And her high-end escort service businesses were just branching out in South America. It was rumoured she still attended to some of her high-profile clients personally, many paying six figures for her expertise.

A year exploring many of the architectural gems of Amsterdam had culminated in the purchase of this old school, in the cosmopolitan and vibrant area of De Pijp, as a home for Pink Lemonade. Cole had overseen every step of the refurbishment and it had resulted in an outstanding design, both internally and externally. And today the bordello had opened, not yet for business, but for an intense three weeks training for the first intake of sex workers.

Cole was adamant that it would be differentiated within the large pool of sex services available in the city particularly those services provided in De Wallen, the red-light district as it was better known to tourists.

Cole addressed her students with her instantly recognisable soft Scottish lilt, "Sex is at the core of what it means to be human."

She paused for a minute, making eye contact with each of her students individually, taking in their responses. Her gaze rested a fraction longer with her two 'wild card' students wondering if they would hit the mark. Luisa, who was staring steadfastly at her desk, and who was currently showing evidence of her nerves in the pink blotches covering her chest. Cole had debated over for a while fearing she may be too innocent and vulnerable to take on the role, but in the end her likeability and 'girl next door' appeal had got her through. Cole had also been impressed by her diploma in TV production and the massage course she had completed -- both useful skills in the services she intended to provide.

Meghan was the other end of the scale. Cole knew she had worked in many of the brothels in the red-light district and feared it would be too difficult to remove the bad habits she would have most likely have picked up. Meghan gazed back at her holding eye contact with her easy smile. She was the bad girl she hoped that clients may not want to visit on their first visit -- but may well come back again and again for. A well-defined almost masculine jawline was softened by her large blue eyes, sharp cheekbones and soft lips. Tall with an angular sinewy strong body, she had a magnetism that made you take notice. Despite her easy countenance, there was a vulnerability about her, a hint of sadness in her eyes which softened what could otherwise be an unbearable arrogance.

Cole returned to her introduction, "There has been a historical prejudice against sex workers and against women who choose to pay for sex. Society tries to tell women that anything outside of the missionary position is taboo. But thankfully the tide is turning. Women are starting to do things now that ten years ago they never would have done before. And Pink Lemonade is responding to a demand from so many women who want to explore and embrace their sexual fantasies. You will all be working together to make Pink Lemonade a welcome space for female erotica."

At 48 years old, Cole stood 5'10 inches tall with cropped blonde hair, quiet but commanding. Her clothing of black jeans and a plain white t shirt added to her androgynous look, and every woman in the room hung onto her every word.

Each one of them had been selected after a battery of tests and interviews and all had been personally approved by Cole, they all sat captivated by her. Meghan leaned back in her chair; legs spread out in front her trying unsuccessfully to flirt with her teacher. Cole had noticed, and knew the girl was going to be trouble but hoped she would be worth it.

She continued, "Your role will be to release the restraints they may have had in playing out their fantasies. You will be working with women who perhaps know exactly what turns them on even if they may not feel comfortable expressing it to their partners. Or with women who have buried their fantasies for some time and now want you to explore and grow them. You are here to release the restraints these women may have felt in playing out these fantasies."

"Or tighten the restraints for those who get pleasure from pain," quipped Meghan trying again to get her teachers attention. Cole could have predicted Meghan would be one of the first students to make herself be noticed.

"If that's what they are into then yes,' she replied without missing a beat. "We are building a service for women only, a service provided for women by women, not a service by men who think they know what women want."

"And if we build it -- they will cum," interrupted Meghan to a few sniggers round the room.

"That's the plan," said Cole with a hint of smile, though Luisa did detect a slight narrowing of her eyes, the only sign that perhaps she was slightly irritated with Meghan's attention seeking behaviour.

"OK, time to hear from all of you, we are going to go around the room, and I want each of you to tell the group your name and to tell me what you think women's top fantasies are."

Meghan, predictably, started to speak first. "We'll get to you in a minute," interrupted Cole, "Luisa, can we start with you?"

Luisa gulped and looked embarrassed. Just at that point the sunlight that had shyly been glinting through the floor length windows, brightened casting light directly at Luisa. She squirmed and squinted as it hit her eyes, her attempts to melt into the background thwarted as the rays lit her blonde hair up like a halo.

"Um..Luisa... um.. Group sex," she stuttered, trying but failing to sound confident. The slight huskiness in her voice was apparent, a voice that was just made, if not yet used, for dirty talk.

Cole wrote 'Group Sex' on the screen in front of her and it flashed up in large neon lights on the large whiteboard behind her.

"Meghan, BDSM," said Meghan with a grin, her Australian accent drawing out the consonants.

BDSM joined Group Sex on the board -- the words seemed incongruent with the expensive tasteful décor of the classroom.

"Sabine - spanking," said the beautiful petite girl who had arrived from her hometown of Paris that morning.

One by one each woman gave a fantasy and the wall behind Cole started to resemble a graffiti laden wall in a sink estate school.

•Role play

•Voyeurism

•Being dominated

•Sex for money

•Having sex with someone you shouldn't

•Sex with another women

•Golden showers

•Being humiliated

•Foot fetish

•Anal

•Cuckolding

•Dirty talk

"OK -- good list," said Cole, noticing that Luisa had become increasingly uncomfortable, with a look of confusion on her face at some of the terms. She wondered again if she had made a mistake in taking her on.

"Anymore?"

"Being filmed," said Luisa, suddenly remembering her ex colleagues talking about making their own sex tapes.

Cole was pleasantly surprised, "yes, good one Luisa." She ignored the flush that had intensified at the praise and continued, "This is a growing fantasy and we predict many women will want their sessions with you filmed, either to watch with their partner or to keep for their own private use. And this is going to form your first lesson. You will be taught how to film, how to edit, camera angles, how to overlay music and then it will be time to put this learning into practice.

But before we do that, let's see what the most popular fantasies in the room are. You all have three sticky dots in front of you -- the are yours to distribute any way you want. You can use all three dots if you feel strongly about one fantasy or you can split them if more than one appeals."

Led my Meghan, the students took their dots and made their way to the front. Meghan quickly stuck all three dots beside BDSM. Cautiously Luisa stuck hers beside group sex, sex for money and dirty talk. Though if truth be told she really wasn't that sure. She had only had two sexual partners and both could best be described as vanilla, they had never experimented with any of the fetishes on the wall. Dave, her ex-boyfriend, had been partial to randomly slapping her backside but that was about as kinky as it got!

"Ok, thanks for this," said Cole, "and this is the point: every woman is different. What turns one woman on may well not turn another on. I'd like to give you your first of many challenges. You heard everyone introduce themselves, I am going to give you out a classroom plan and I'd like you to put everyone's name on it. If you can't remember guess -- or leave it blank. The winner will get a voucher for 666 euros for 666 -- one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam."

The student sex workers started to fill it in. Luisa found it easy enough: Sabine with the incredibly sexy French accent; Meghan of course; Olu the beautiful tall slim black lady from Nigeria; Chloe who she in her head had nicknamed Cloying Chloe due to the almost overpowering scent she was wearing.; Juanita the curvy Spanish girl with the wild eyes and copious amounts of long dark curly hair; Sato the dainty perfectly formed Japanese girl; Shirin from Thailand with cropped dark hair and huge dark eyes; Darcy from Amsterdam and the only non-cis woman there.

Cole took in the papers and quickly flicked through them, "One clear winner of the first challenge" she announced, "with a full house it's Luisa -- well done." Cole smiled at Luisa as she handed over the voucher. She had predicted she would win and as always, her gut instinct was spot on.

"You are going to learn all about sex in all it's weird and wonderful forms during your training here, but never underestimate the importance of paying attention to women and listening to what they have to say, both in what they say and how they say it. If you struggled to remember any of the names here, then start listening more."

Meghan pouted like a petulant child, aware that she was probably bottom of the class on this one.

Cole scrutinised her class one last time, "I will see you again after your filming class with Roger-- and I will be setting your next challenge. He will be here in 15 minutes, so take a quick break." With that, Cole strode out and left the group making their way to the coffee stand.

Meghan cornered Luisa, "You are so jammy winning that -- how on earth did you remember all the names -- especially those weird foreign ones."

Luisa was inwardly appalled at her lack of political correctness but kept silent.

Meghan continued, "I remembered yours of course -- you are one of the sexiest women I have ever seen, and I just want to spend the rest of my life listening to yout voice."

Cole would have been rather surprised to hear that, given Meghan's classroom plan had consisted of her own name and a series of question marks for the other girls.

Luisa, unused to compliments, changed the subject, "I've never heard of 666."

"It's brilliant," enthused Meghan, "the menu has six starters, six main courses and six deserts -- you choose one from each. It costs 66 euros and each one is paired with a wine. Every six weeks the menu changes. It's one of the top places in Amsterdam to eat. Great concept as no waste and high-quality food'

She grinned 'Why don't you take me?'

Luisa nodded, feeling like she couldn't really say No. And, after all she knew no-one else in the city.

Going back into the classroom she felt more confident. She had won the first challenge, she knew she would nail the next class on filming and editing with the skills her Diploma had given her, and she had practiced continually since at various family social functions.

And when Meghan had called her sexy, she had felt a flutter of something rather wonderful in her belly.

Little did she know that before the end of the day, her comfort zone would have been smashed to pieces.