Educating Luisa Ch. 02

Story Info
Luisa's education begins in earnest.
2.3k words
4.55
3.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Spaghetti

Luisa sat down on Meghan's bed.

"I don't think I can do this," she whispered.

'You look at me like I am an unexploded bomb," smiled Meghan, "I'm not that bloody ugly am I?"

Madam Cole had just given them their last task of the day. She had split the group into pairs and told them to take turns in pleasuring each other. They had to film the encounter, edit it and bring it back to the classroom within three hours. Luisa had considered running to get her passport and just going home, but Meghan had persuaded her to come to her room and talk things through.

Luisa shivered, longing with all her heart to be back home in Yorkshire, chatting to her Dad before heading back to her boyfriend. What seemed like a dull and boring rut before now seemed like a safe harbour.

"I've never been to bed with a woman," Luisa said, her eyes looking at the floor. "I'm straight".

Meghan laughed, "Well, so is spaghetti ... until you warm it up."

"Seriously Meghan I have made a mistake coming here - I am going to go and check the next flight home. I'm sorry."

"What did you think the training to have sex with women in a women's bordello would involve, Luisa?"

Luisa tried not to cry at the brusqueness in Meghans voice. "I applied almost as a joke and then things just seemed to snowball - to be honest I just wanted to do something a bit wild, life just seemed so boring. I almost didn't come but then I told myself I would just come for the weekend. It seemed a good idea when it wasn't real."

"Some fantasies are like that" replied Meghan. "OK - here's the deal. Give me an hour with you - you don't need to do anything. You can be my pillow princess. I'll film it then at least I will get a pass - then we can go to 666 and have that dinner and I will take you to the airport. How does that sound?"

"I don't know" said Luisa, her voice caught. "I've just split with my boyfriend and I think I was just rebounding from it with something mad and wild - I was with him for 9 years."

Meghan reached over and placed her hand on Luisa's heart. She felt the rhythmic beat quicken as Luisa responded to her touch. "Not broken" she whispered, "definitely not broken."

She removed her hand and made her way over to the mini bar. ''Let's have a drink, then make up your mind - there is some fabulously expensive champagne in here and it would be a shame to waste it."

Luisa said nothing as she took in Meghan's room. It was identical to hers in shape and size, but the similarity ended there. Meghan's was exuberant: true boho style with mixed textures and bright colours. Very different from the plush interior of the room she had been allocated which featured gilded frames depicting traditional Dutch images, heavy drapes and ornate woodwork. Like hers, the bed was a large queen size. Apart from their intents and purposes they looked like upmarket boutique hotel rooms. Large en-suite bathrooms with luxury products and Egyptian cotton towels and underfloor heating added to the luxurious feel. The tools of their trade were hidden behind the heavy doors of built in cupboards.

During training the trainees would live here, but when the bordello opened they would only be in the rooms for their shifts so would need to find other accommodation in Amsterdam. Many of the girls were already talking to each other about sharing apartments.

Luisa jumped as Meghan sat down beside her again - handing her a small bottle champagne and a crystal glass. "One for you and one for me," she said, before popping her own then Luisa's cork.

Luisa sipped her very first glass of champagne, enjoying the way the cold bubbles slipped down her throat. She had always thought champagne was just posh prosecco. But as she drank more, her palate was more than pleased at the subtle taste of vanilla and honey.

Meghan began lighting some of the candles around the room, creating gentle flickering lights and a faint fresh aroma of lime and bergamot. She then topped up both their glasses before delving into Luisa's bag and taking out her phone. Expertly she paired it to the blue tooth in the room and began with the playlist 'Luisa Favourite Songs'.

She then set up the camera as Luisa carried on drinking and, as the alcohol hit her empty belly, felt a little more bold.

"Are you in a relationship?" asked Luisa, trying to play for some time.

"God no," spluttered Meghan. "I find it hard enough to look after me, let alone someone else. Also - my relationships tend to break down when they really get to know me."

Luisa's glass was empty again, and Meghan refilled it. "Just because you had a boyfriend, doesn't mean you can't have fun with a woman, you know..."

Feeling rather lightheaded, Luisa put her glass to the side and acquised when Meghan asked her to lie down. Gently her blouse was unbuttoned and she trembled as Meghan took in her large pale breasts encased in a white lace bra.

Suddenly and swiftly, Meghan put her hand up Luisa's skirt and expertly removed the white lace matching pants. Despite herself, Luisa felt a quiver of excitment.

Meghan stroked her collar bone before starting to gently kiss the side of Luisa's neck. Her touch was sweet and surprisingly tender. Luisa gasped as Meghan's lips grazed her throat and started on the other side of her neck.

"! think I have found erogenous zone number one," smiled Meghan, lifting her head to stare into Luisas brown yes. As Luisa started to sit up, Meghan reached round behind her and expertly unclipped her bra.

"They are amazing," said Meghan, slowly, as her breasts spilled out.

"They are far too big."

"Don't believe everything you think."

Meghan gently started to tease, trailing her fingers down the sides of her breasts then gently stroking underneath. Luisa, embarrassed, realised her nipples were starting to harden in response. Meghan noticed too and moved her mouth to her nipple, sucking very gently then flicking her tongue firmly across each nipple. Luisa gasped again, this was so unlike her experiences with her ex Darren, who could never really be bothered putting in the groundwork.

Smoothly, Meghan turned Luisa over and, pushing her hair out the way, began to slowly kiss the back of her neck, while dragging her fingernails up and down her spine. Then, unexpectedly, she pulled her skirt right up to reveal her bare bottom. Luisa tried to twist but was pushed back down by a surprisingly strong Meghan.

"Your bum is so round and so smooth," Meghan mused, as she started to firmly squeeze and stroke. Despite herself Luisa pushed her bottom into Luisa's hands, grinding slightly against her. The alcohol gave her courage she had lacked just a few minutes before.

"I think I have just found another of your erogenous zones," said Meghan triumphantly. She continued to use her fingers to draw ever decreasing circles on Luisa's behind. She then stopped for a minute and Luisa held her breath, not wanting her to stop. Meghan's finger then started to slowly circle her anus, but paused when Luisa began again to protest and try to turn round.

"I'll stop if you want," said Meghan. "But I know you want this- your body is telling me you have wanted this for a very long time." She kept circling her anus probing slightly deeper every few seconds before resuming the larger circles on her bottom.

Luisa squirmed, feeling frustrated and excited all at once.

"'Want me to go back to where I was," asked Meghan.

"umm...Yes."

Meghan ignored her, continuing to circle her bottom in that maddeningly slow way.

"Say please then."

Luisa hesitated, "Please Meghan." Something hot and wet probed her anus. Oh my god it was Meghan's tongue. Luisa started to pulse her hips forward feeling tingles starting between her legs.

Meghan's hand then slipped under her hips, her fingers circling her wet swollen clit one way, while her tongue circled her anus the other way. Luisa could feel her orgasm began to rise and she groaned and squirmed in delicious pleasure before climaxing with a huge explosion of ecstasy screaming from the base of her belly and out through her limbs. She lay on her tummy, spent, as Meghan continued to gently stroke and rub her back as her breathing returned to normal.

Luisa tried to speak but Meghan hushed her and rolled her back over to face her. She pushed her head between her breasts and started to trace her tongue down her stomach. Luisa tried to stop her.

"No, I've only ever been able to orgasm once."

"If you don't orgasm you don't orgasm - its fine."

Meghan reached down beside the bed again and Luisa heard a light buzzing and felt what she knew was a small vibrator press against her perinium. She was no stranger to a vibrator but had never placed it there before. Gently, she felt Luisa lick her, forming sweet circles of eight around her clit. She was teasing again, building her up to almost a climax before pausing and starting again. The agony was filling her with ecstasy and Luisa felt the waves of pleasure taking to her second orgasm.

Just as she hit that crescendo of tingling joy, Meghan pushed her fingers inside her, pulsing hard but shallow moving her to a level of ecstasy she had never experienced.

Meghan stared at her, taking in her dilated pupils and heavy breathing.

"Turn over," said Meghan.

"Not again.. I ... I don't think I can."

Meghan rolled her onto her front again. Opening her bedside drawer, she took out some massage oil.

"Just relax," she said as she started to massage her.

Luisa recognised the smell of ylang ylang and sandalwood from her massage training as the ideal oil for inducing sleep. She tried to stay awake but exhaustion from the last few days combined with the aftermath of the orgasm overwhelmed her.

A bit later, she wasn't sure how much later, Luisa suddenly awoke. For a minute she wondered where she was. Pulling herself out of bed and into the bathroom, she caught sight of herself in the mirror. She looked completely wanton, her hair the very definition of 'bed head'. Then she saw the time - it was 6.45pm. She should have been back at Coles class at 6pm.

Quickly she jumped in the shower and retrieved her underwear. No time to wash her hair, she tied it up in a bun, wondering where Meghan had gone.

She reached the classroom just as the class were leaving. Meghan winked broadly at her. Anger flooded through Luisa, she had deliberately let her sleep in! She entered the classroom and went up to Cole who was slipping her leather coat on.

"I am SO sorry. SO SO sorry."

"What happened?"

"I fell asleep," Meghan admitted, aware that Cole could probably spot a lie a mile off.

"And your film?"

Luisa felt tears welling and tried to bite them back, not wanting to look pathetic in front of Cole.

"Um - I didn't get to that point."

"It's disrespectful and inconsiderate to turn up late - don't let it happen again - catch up with Meghan over the weekend and make sure your video is in for Monday morning."

With that Cole turned and left, leaving Luisa staring after her. From hero to zero in one day.

She turned to leave and saw Meghan standing at the doorway watching her.

"Why didn't you wake me Meghan, a tongue lashing from Cole wasn't really what I wanted on my first day!"

"You fair enjoyed the tongue lashing I gave you though"

Luisa didn't smile back.

Meghan looked directly at her. "Luisa, you said you were going home, and you were sleeping so deeply, I thought I'd leave you to rest before your flight. I'm sorry."

They stood in silence for a minute. Meghan spoke first.

"OK here's the deal - our topics next week are Spanking and BSDM. I bet you know pretty much nothing about either of them. Why don't I take you with me to meet my Mistress tonight? She can punish me for how I behaved towards you. Two birds with one stone. You can get a bit of an insight into my kink, and watch me atone for my behaviour."

Despite herself, Luisa felt prickles of intrigue.

"Then we can go for our dinner at 666," continued Meghan. "I pulled some strings and managed to get a booking for 10pm. Usually you wait months for a table on a Friday night."

Luisa smiled despite herself.

"You were pretty sure I'd forgive you."

"We can have a good time together - I'll look out for you. I am pretty sure Cole starts her courses on a Friday on purpose - gives you the weekend to decide if you are serious. Let's spend the weekend together and you can make your final decision on Monday.

If you want to come, meet me at 9pm at the front door. Be punctual - Mistress Miranda does not like lateness, and she is WAY stricter than Cole."

Meghan looked directly into Luisa's eyes again, "I like you Luisa - I want to spend more time with you."

Despite herself, Luisa felt her heartbeat move down between her legs.

It was just one weekend. One weekend of madness that she could remember forever, then she would head back to the safety of her home.

What could go wrong in one weekend?