Educating Marina Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman shaves her sister's pussy, and tongue-tests it.
4.6k words
4.71
22.3k
28
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers

My younger sister Marina talks to me. We can talk about anything, but lately she has been talking a lot about sex, or rather, the lack of it. She swears she was a virgin when she got married, so I think that tells you all you need to know about her husband. When you have a gorgeous, beautiful woman, with gorgeous tits and nipples to die for, a hot, killer body and great legs, and just a few short years into marriage you can't be bothered to pleasure her or make the effort. Well... I think that says it all really!

She may be relatively inexperienced, but she knows enough to suspect there should be more, and I know enough to know she needs more. One thing's for sure, I know there's a woman who is sex on legs buried in there somewhere, and if she'll let me, I'm going to set her free and show her what it's all about.

Why does she ask me about it? Well, that's what older sisters are for, aren't they? She knows I have a great sex life, and a hubby who can't get enough of me, so she asks me things, and I tell her quite openly and frankly. I know it turns her on to hear all my, 'dirty,' little secrets. Well, they're not so much secrets when it comes to her; I'll tell her anything she wants to know, and I know for sure it turns her on, gets her hot and excited. How do I know? Simple really, she has great tits as I've said, but she also has truly great nipples, which I've always been jealous of. Big, chunky, and when she's feeling horny they stick out like bullets. It becomes all too obvious that our sexy chats get her going.

Lately I've been fantasising about showing her just how good she can feel. I love her, she's my sister, and I feel so bad that's she's not experiencing all the joys that sex should be giving her. Understandably perhaps, all this talk makes me feel horny and wet too, and that of course is the problem, because now I've got the hots for my own sister. Sometimes I feel a bit of a pervert, but fuck, I'm not going to let that stop me. If it feels good, keep on doing it until it feels even better is my motto, and I'm determined to make her feel better too.

We're lucky enough to have a swimming pool at my house, and that's where we quite often talk of the world's most interesting and exciting topic- sex. Typically, we'd be stretched out on a sun lounger, just me and her, nobody else around lying there enjoying the sun, but sooner or later the conversation turns to sex. At first when she started speaking about it I was mildly surprised because Marina is usually so shy, but that unrequited feeling, that lack of sexual stimulation in the pussy always has to find its way to the surface, and eventually one day, she broached the topic, and it was obvious to me that she was frustrated, and unfulfilled in her sex life.

She started asking me things about my sex life. I've always been open and honest with her about sex and how much I love it, and so I answered all her questions as truthfully and as fully as possible. The more I talked about it the hornier I became, which made me go into much more detail than I might otherwise have done. She listened intently, and I knew it was getting to her when her fabulous nipples began to show through the thin material of her bikini top, and her legs began to get a bit restless. I didn't make it obvious that I knew, I didn't want to embarrass her. Of course that was in the beginning, but as the months went by things changed. Now I deliberately set out to turn her on and make her horny every time she comes over. I think she enjoys it, and I imagine she goes home and masturbates thinking about the things I say. I'm pretty sure she just couldn't wait to go home a couple of times and 'rubbed one out ' in our bathroom.

Yes, she is orgasmic, she knows what orgasms are. She isn't entirely ignorant of what she should be achieving, but is inclined to think of masturbation as a necessary failure rather than something pleasurable in itself. I think I've got her beginning to believe that it's just something wonderful she can do for herself, and she doesn't need a man to satisfy her every time. It's not a bad thing to masturbate.

'Do you masturbate?' she asked me shyly one day, after a couple of glasses of wine.

'Bloody hell Marina, of course I do. All the fucking time, why wouldn't I?' She seemed surprised.

'But you're married, why would you need to?' she exclaimed. 'You have your hubby for sex, why would you touch yourself, when he's around.'

'Right there Marina, that's exactly it. "When he's around," but what do I do when he's not around? I do it myself. Sometimes I just get so horny, and when I feel myself getting wet I know I have to do something about it. When I get like that there's no stopping me, I just have to take it to its logical conclusion, so I get one of my vibrators, or fingers, or whatever's convenient, and make myself come.' She looked at me, still a puzzled look on her face.

' Does he know you masturbate?' she finally asked. I laughed. Time for the truth, and perhaps a little subversion of Marina's more prudish ideas.

'Does he know?' I looked her straight in the eyes and nodded a yes. 'Does he know? Jeeziz Marina, sometimes he watches me do it.' Her eyes widened in amazement, and then she smiled.

'You horny bitch... and he doesn't mind?' I shook my head and laughed again.

'No, he loves to see me enjoy myself. He loves to watch me doing it, and loves to hear me come again and again. To tell the truth, doing it with him watching really get me going, it really excites me, and then of course he sometimes gets in on the act and fucks me with his lovely hard cock. Believe me Marina, he knows how to use it, really knows how to make me come.' She went all quiet and thoughtful then, but I wasn't about to let the moment go. She was turned on, time to tighten the screw.

'Fucking hell Marina,' I said, 'Don't tell me you don't feel horny and masturbate from time to time?' She blushed and looked quite flustered. I could see she was struggling to formulate her words, until finally she admitted it.

'Ye... yes, I do, but not often, not a lot like you. Every time I do it, it feels great, but I feel so ashamed. It's like an admission that my marriage is a failure,' she finished. I went fucking ballistic.

'Sweetheart, your marriage isn't a failure, it's that useless fucker you're married to that's a failure. He has a beautiful, hot blooded, sexy wife, and can't be bothered to perform his marital duties or make sure he keeps you happy in bed and feeling loved. He's depriving, I repeat, depriving you of the most basic, yet wonderful aspects of a loving marriage,' I said rather too forcefully, given her vulnerable state. 'I guess we should have known when you were still a virgin on your wedding night that he'd be useless in the bedroom, and he is, isn't he?' I could see she was upset, tears not far away, so I calmed myself, and spoke very quietly and lovingly to her.

'Masturbating isn't a failure Marina, it's more like a renewal of your sexuality, a little something you need to keep yourself happy and sane. Don't ever feel guilty about touching yourself. It wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't a perfectly normal thing to do, so whenever you feel horny, just do it and enjoy it without feeling bad about yourself. God almighty, you're my sister,' I joked, 'and if you feel half as horny as I do most of the time, you're going to give yourself a lot of fun. It's in our hot, eastern Mediterranean genes darling, we're expected to be sexy and gasping for it all the time.' We both laughed.

We lay there beside the pool, soaking up the sun, until a thought occurred to me.

'Hey, I didn't see you put on sunscreen, did you bring any with you. She looked at me, and shook her head. I got up and went to her. 'You silly bitch, you know how dangerous it can be. Here, use mine,' and I handed her the bottle. She sat up and, thanked me, and started to put it on her face, arms, legs, and all over, and handed me back the bottle. 'Not quite, turn over,' I commanded her, and she did as I asked, and I poured some on her back, then rubbed it in. I took my time; I wanted to do this for her, she's my little sister after all, and I didn't want her to burn in the fierce Australian sun.

Okay, I admit, I made the most of it. I slowly and sensually rubbed it into her shoulders, and then lower. Her skin felt so soft and amazing, and I marvelled at how beautiful my sister looked. I untied the string of the halter neck bikini top so I could oil her skin there, and as I stroked lower I also untied the back strap too.

'No tan lines on your tits darling,' I teased her. 'I'm having this bikini top off you today. There's nobody here but you and me.' She protested, but not too much, and I let the subject go as I continued to oil her back. I moved on down, onto the back of her legs and turned this into a massage more than just applying sun screen. I pushed her legs apart just a little as I rubbed it gently into her inner thighs. She moaned a little as I continued to stroke this more sensitive area, and told me that it felt good, but I didn't think she meant it in a sexual way, just that it felt good.

As I worked on her, I couldn't help but notice that the crotch of her bikini pants were a darker shade than the rest of the fabric. I guessed that our sexy talk a little earlier had hit home and she was definitely feeling something down below. Enough to make her wetness seep through the cloth anyway, she was horny, very horny, and whether she knew it or not, her legs had drifted further apart.

I was so tempted to slip my hand under the fabric and 'finger,' her wet pussy, but I managed to contain my urges for once. If I was going to attempt her seduction it had to be done slowly, something like just rubbing her pussy while she wasn't expecting it wouldn't work. I reasoned that she'd have to be really turned on and feeling so horny that it would seem like the most natural thing in the world to do. I'd find a way, sooner or later I promised myself.

It came sooner than I thought. A little later, when I was back on my own sun lounger, she turned over on her back, and for a moment tried to cover herself with the untied bikini top. I told her to stop being a silly bitch, after all there was only us here, nobody could see her and I'd seen her tits hundreds of times, and she bowed to the inevitable and removed it completely, dropping it over the side of the lounger. Her tits looked fabulous, and I made sure I told her they were. She knew I was envious of her nipples and always had been, they were big and chunky, a bit special.

'Don't forget to oil your tits,' I advised. 'We can't let those beauties get sun burned. D'you want me to do it for you,' I giggled. She laughed.

'Thank you for your kind offer, but somehow I think I can manage this on my own,' she smiled in response.

'Okay, have fun,' I told her, and then added, 'If I had tits and nipples like that, I'd be playing with them all the time. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off them.' We both laughed, but the seed was planted, and I watched her from behind my sunglasses as she began to oil her boobs.

At first she just generally slathered them in sun screen, but then I saw her looking over to me, but with my sunglasses on I gave no indication that I was looking in her direction. Hesitating a moment, she began to rub the crème into her skin, circling her 'C,' cup breasts. They were beautiful and I felt a little twinge of lust in my pussy. With both hands she massaged and kneaded the oil into her skin, the soft tissue giving way to her fingers, squeezed this way and that.

I thought immediately she was playing with them, and when she pinched her areolae, and pulled her nipples out and away from her body in a 'milking,' gesture, I knew for certain that she was liking the sensations she was giving herself. She continued for a little while and then obviously thought she couldn't keep on doing it with me there and stopped. I was slightly disappointed, but I also noticed her legs had parted and the wet stain between her legs had grown. I also noticed that her bikini line urgently needed attention.

'You know what they say about eastern Mediterranean women sweetheart?' I started. She turned her head in my direction, puzzled and said she didn't, so I explained. 'They say we're "hairy." All that black hair makes us look hairy, legs, armpits, and pussy. Looking at your "bush," you're certainly reinforcing that annoying bloody stereotype. It's not only spilling over the top of your bikini panties, it's sprouting out of the leg holes too. For fucks sake, do you ever trim or shave your pussy?' She laughed an embarrassed little laugh.

'I didn't think you'd notice. Is it that bad?' she asked.

'Bad? Well not bad,' I said, back tracking a little so as not to hurt her feelings, 'but you could use a trim, or a shave, make it a little more aesthetically pleasing. I know there's only us here but quite honestly that thing is scary,' I joked, laughing and she laughed too.

'I thought of shaving it just to see how it looked,' she confessed. 'I have a razor I use on my armpits, but I'm a bit frightened of shaving down there. I'd probably cut myself, and I'm too embarrassed to go to a salon and get it waxed. What do you think, maybe I should just trim it?'

'I think you should really go for it and shave it completely, or maybe leave a little bit above your lips, but it really needs something drastic done.' I said, agreeing with her. I left it there, hanging in the air for all of five minutes, allowing time for it to sink in. I knew she'd be thinking about it in her horny condition, and right enough, she picked up the bottle of sunscreen and added some more to her boobs, rubbing it well in, but I noticed she rubbed it into her nipples and areolae more than anywhere else.

'I'll tell you what,' I said as if the thought had just struck me. 'I'll do it for you, just this once. After that you'll have to book in regularly to a proper salon to get it waxed or whatever.' I stood up telling her to follow me and made my way into the house, hearing her calling me back, protesting that she couldn't let me do it.

I just ignored her, doing my 'big sister,' act and found my scissors, then put a new blade in my razor, some warm water in a basin, towels and hubby's shaving foam. I carried it through to my bedroom because there was no way she'd do this beside the pool, and she'd feel more secure here where nobody could see us. I went back out and told her I was ready. She got up off the sun lounger, picked up her bikini top and put it on again, and protesting all the way followed me into the house.

'I can't let you do this, I'm so fucking embarrassed, not to mention nervous. I know it needs done, but I just can't let you do it, I'll die of embarrassment, I will, really I will.'

'Just think of this darling,' I said. 'Any embarrassment you might feel here with me today will be nothing compared to the embarrassment you'll feel if you have to take of your panties and show that thick, hairy, black bush to a total stranger in a beauty salon.' She said nothing, obviously thinking over what I had said, so I added, 'Follow me,' and I set off to my bedroom. I could hear her walking behind me, and thought, 'yes, she's going to do it.'

'I need to go to the toilet first,' she said, and I let her go. She was probably trying to dry herself I thought, rather than let me see how wet she was. That was okay, there was always plenty more pussy juice where that came from I reflected, and she'd be in free flow by the time I was finished with her anyway if she was as horny as I thought she would be. There was a sensual, and sexual women buried in there somewhere, and with any luck, and with a little help from her big sister, I'd be setting her free in the next half hour or so.

She came back from the bathroom, bikini bottoms in her hand, looking every bit the shy little sister I loved so much.

'Where do you want me? Do I just lie down, or just sit on the edge of the bed, or what?' I told her to lie down, and she got on the bed and lay down, legs tightly together. I picked up the scissors and sat on the edge of the bed, and smiled what I hoped was a reassuring smile. 'I'm still not sure of this,' she said, 'promise you won't cut me, you will be careful won't you?' I assured her I would look after her pussy with as much care as if it was my own.

'Oh fuck, go on then,' and she closed her eyes.. I began to cut away the thick black hair with the scissors, and she kept her legs together, until finally I couldn't cut anymore, and I gently pushed her legs apart, and she helped me by spreading herself a little wider, and at last I was getting a good look at her pussy.

She had wasted her time in drying herself. She was wet again, very wet, and she was trembling, whether it was nerves or excitement I didn't know, but I was going to try and excite her more if that was the case. Now that her legs were open, I began to trim down the sides of her labia, which meant I had to touch her pussy lips, pulling them this way and that to get at the more difficult hairs. Her pussy lips were lovely, and were parted further by my handiwork, which allowed even more of her juices to flow out. I made sure I inadvertently brushed against her clitoris, or put pressure on it as I was working until the worst of the offending foliage was removed, and she was halfway to an orgasm if her breathing and increased wetness was anything to go by.

I had placed a towel on the bed before she lay down rather than let all the loose hairs get onto the bed. Given how wet, she was I thought that was proving to be one of my better ideas. After a fair bit of unnecessary handling, I brushed away any loose hairs from her mound and between her legs, which truth be told only served to stimulate her even more.

'What are you doing,' she said, somewhat breathlessly, and I explained that I didn't want any loose hairs getting in the way and clogging the razor, because that would just make the blades blunt, and blunt razors tended to cut. If I hadn't trimmed her with the scissors, I went on, we'd probably have gone through a whole pack of blades by now because longer hairs just destroyed razor blades which weren't designed to deal with a full bush. Satisfied with my explanation, she fell silent again, and I wet a face cloth and used it to mop up any of the loose hairs I'd missed.

I shook the aerosol can with the shaving foam, and sprayed a good amount on her mound, and then spread it all around her pussy with my fingers, rubbing it in. Of course, all this rubbing had a lovely effect. I placed the index finger and middle finger of both hands on either side of and just above her clitoris, and rubbed the shaving cream into the remaining stubble, left hand circling counter clockwise, and right clockwise. The effect was to pull the skin apart, and then squeeze it together again. It must have felt wonderful because I heard her give me a little moan, so I massaged a little lower until my fingers were in line with her clitoris, and now the circular movement were directly stimulating her clitoris. Nothing was said, but her hips lifted slightly off the bed with each inward circle, and then again, almost in a fucking motion.

'Right,' I said, 'spread your legs even more darling so I can get into all the little crevices, and I carefully spread the shaving cream on the external labia majora. I swear she whimpered as I did it. She had spread her legs as I asked, and pulled her feet further up the bed, so now she was lying there in the classic open spread, legs drawn up position, like she would for a lover, and she looked beautiful and so fucking exciting.

I thought I'd start with the most difficult bit, her pussy. All those folds of skin and ridges, soft and malleable as they were, had never been designed for the convenience of depilation. Shaving them required a great deal of concentration, especially if it was somebody else's pussy. She had a lovely pussy, with a nice set of labia, which looked really beautiful. The lips were open, leaking her excitement down her perineum and into her bottom crack. It didn't seem to matter that I'm her sister, the intimacy, the touching, the arousal was real.

Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers
12