Educating Marina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew who was doing it, but all her pussy knew was that it was being stimulated in such a gentle and most exciting way, and it responded by oozing and drooling her sexual fluids, her body quivering and trembling with excitement. Not only did I shave her pussy smooth and clean, but I'd gone into her arse crack, which was hairy too, and needed to be shaved. She seemed to love it all.

Now the shaving was done, one final thing to do and that was to make sure no loose hairs or bristles from the shaving were left. I got a little soap on my hands making them slippery, and rubbed the slippery soap all over her pubic mound, pussy and arse. I know that was going to feel fucking amazing with my hands gliding over her most erogenous places giving her so much pleasure, Finally, I got the wash cloth again and wiped her down with it, removing the last of the soap and her pussy was there before my eyes. Beautiful and so tempting. I gave in to the temptation, well, wouldn't you?

Shaved clean, not a hair to be seen anywhere, her cunt lips were pouting invitingly, and drooling her fragrant juices. Taking the final chance, I ran a finger up the crevice formed by her soaking wet labia, and spread the juice over and around her clitoris. Not realising I was finished, she must have thought it was just part of what I'd been doing for the last 15 minutes or so, and now her pussy took control, and she responded in the most natural way to the clitoral stimulation. Her hips lifted off the bed, pushing against my fingers. She crossed both arms over her face, perhaps trying to hide her embarrassed pleasure, and amid the whimpering and moaning, she gasped out.

'Oh fuck I'm going to come,' and now there was no more pussyfooting around the pussy if you'll excuse the pun. I did what I'd been longing to do for months, and I slipped two fingers into her, and rubbed her g-spot, followed up by my mouth and my tongue lashing her clitoris into a frenzy. She moaned loudly, thrashing about on the bed, one minute trying to crush my head between her legs, the next opening her legs as wide as possible welcoming the sensations in her pussy with wide spread legs. She got louder and louder, and then began to slowly calm down as her orgasm started to die. 'I'm sorry,' she almost whispered apologetically, 'I didn't mean for that to happen.' I took her in my arms and kissed her, hushed her, and told her not to be so silly.

'Shall I tell you a little secret sweetheart?' I said to her. 'Maybe you didn't intend for that to happen, but I did.' She looked at me, puzzled, but still smiling. 'You needed that, and what's more you enjoyed it. I wanted to let you see what you've been missing. I know there's a horny, orgasmic, sexy, wonderful woman in there, and I'm going to drag you out, kicking and screaming if I have to, and show you what you've been missing.'

She said nothing, just snuggled up to me the way she used to do when we were kids. I reached down and slipped my hand between her legs and stroked her clitoris. She was still wet and slippery, and there was a sharp intake of breath, and a mild, ineffectual protest, which died almost immediately as I sawed my fingers back and forth across her clitoris. She arched up hard against my fingers as I split her pussy lips apart and finger fucked her.

An hour later we were still in bed, and we'd lost count of the orgasms we both had. I love her tits and nipples and funny enough she likes my big tits too.

She's learning to know herself, and is gradually coming out of that shell. Now she still asks me about my sex life, but not about masturbation. She self-pleasures herself whenever she wants too with minimal feelings of guilt. What she asks me about now is sex with my husband. I've told her his cock will rock her world and really let her see what she's missing. I think she'll be very susceptible to the idea of sampling his cock. One of these days when we're in bed, and she's had a couple of nice climaxes, I'll arrange for him to come home, 'unexpectedly' and fuck her silly. Happy families!!

12