Educating Marri Ch. 24

Story Info
Andrew takes control and owns her body.
4k words
4.94
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers

We got back to his building in record time and were all over each other in the elevator. I was dying to just rip his clothes off and put my hands all over his bare skin, but I managed to restrain myself when the doors opened on his floor.

We went into his apartment and I turned on the lights while he shut and locked the door. We both took off our jackets and tossed them aside along with my overnight bag. We stepped back into each other's arms, kissing feverishly as we made our way to the couch.

I pulled his shirt up and over his head, revealing his bare chest. I ran my hands over his skin, loving the feel of his hair passing between my fingers. I squeezed his nipples gently and he moaned, reaching for the buttons on my blouse.

Once the first few were open, I lifted my arms up and he tugged it over my head before reaching around my back and unhooking my bra. He groped at my bare breasts, squeezing the mounds of flesh roughly, full of desire and need. I pushed my skirt down to the floor.

We didn't speak, communicating only with our bodies and occasional grunts and moans. We rained kisses over each other's flesh, pawing the skin hungrily until I finally shoved him backwards onto the couch.

I tugged his pants and boxers down and off, getting up onto my knees between his legs and squeezing his cock, coaxing out the first few drops of precum. He groaned and rolled his head back, his hands twined in my hair. I licked the shaft gently, running my tongue up and over the tip and lapping up another drop of his fluids.

His grip tightened and he held my head still as he started thrusting his hips forward, jamming his dick into my mouth and down my throat. I sucked furiously, my hands massaging his balls and my throat working to swallow the salty drops deposited onto the back of my tongue.

He fucked my mouth hard and I loved it. His hands pulled at my hair as he got closer to climax and I knew my panties were soaked. I'd worked him into a frenzy and he was gasping and moaning with every thrust. I wanted to swallow his load and I knew I would get it any second.

Suddenly, he cried out and came, pumping his fluids down my throat. I swallowed eagerly, my hands still massaging his nuts and my tongue still swirling around his cock.

Finally, he pushed my head away, his lust momentarily satiated, and he sat there panting. I smiled up at him and he gently stroked my face.

"You have no idea how hot you make me, do you?" he asked.

"I'm getting a pretty good idea," I said, kissing his hand.

"I need something to drink. Want anything?"

"Sure," I said, sitting cross-legged on the floor.

He stood up and I watched him carefully as he walked to the kitchen. I loved watching his ass, loved the way the muscles moved under the skin. My nipples stiffened as I imagined the feel of that skin under my hands when he'd fuck me.

He came back out of the kitchen with a can of soda in each hand. He sat on the couch and gave me one. He watched me silently as I took a few swallows. I just stared right back at him, wondering if he'd still want to try any of the things I'd suggested now that he'd cum.

I hoped so.

After a few seconds, he took a long drink and cleared his throat. "Why don't you come up here instead of just sitting on the floor."

"Okay."

I started to get up, but he gestured for me to stop. "Take off your panties first."

I stood and pushed them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and sat next to him, well aware he was still staring at me.

"Lie back on the pillow and put your legs over me."

I did what he asked and rested my head on the throw pillow. I swung my legs up over his lap and he put his hands on my thighs, massaging them. I didn't say anything, wanting to see what he had in mind.

"Close your eyes and open your legs."

My eyes slid shut and I shivered in anticipation. I felt his fingers slide up and down the skin on my legs before finally coming to rest on the fleshy mound on top of my pussy. He rubbed it firmly, pinching at it and even tugging on the strip of curly hair. I sucked in my breath as he parted the lips, exposing me.

"So wet already," he murmured, stroking the inner folds. He slid a finger into my cunt, still holding me open with his other hand and making me moan, lifting my hips to meet him. He pressed me back down and whispered, "No, stay still."

I nodded silently, my eyes still squeezed shut. He pumped his finger in and out a few times before removing it. He brought it up to my mouth and rubbed the moisture into my lips. "Lick it off," he instructed, and I complied happily, my tongue darting out and tasting my juices.

As soon as my lips had been licked clean, he put his hand back on my pussy, gripping the clit between his thumb and index finger. He rubbed it softly at first but then intensified the pressure a little at a time until he was pinching at the base, making the nub fill up and swell.

I'm not sure how much time passed, but it seemed like we sat there for nearly forever, not moving or speaking, just him squeezing my clit and still holding the lips spread wide open. It was driving me absolutely insane.

I started twitching here and there, my body refusing to stay still. I was rolling my head back and forth while I bit into my lip, moaning. My hips started to move again, thrusting up and down in a vain attempt to make his hand go back to rubbing.

After a few minutes, he gave my clit a final pinch and took his hands away from my snatch. I groaned in frustration and he chuckled. "You don't sit still very well, do you?"

"Sorry," I whispered, my eyes fluttering open. I looked at him, not at all surprised to see an amused grin on his face.

"How can I keep you still? I want to touch you all over and not have you pull away."

I didn't say anything, mostly because I had no real suggestions for him. His bed had low posts that could easily be used for tethering, but I doubted he had the cuffs we used at Torch. He squeezed one of my nipples absently as he thought, making my cunt clench uselessly against itself.

"Come on," he said, easing my legs down so he could get up. "Let's go in the bedroom."

I stood and walked to his room. He followed closely and turned on the light before going over to the dresser and opening the top drawer. "Go lie down on the bed," he said, rummaging around.

I laid on the bed and watched as he pulled out a handful of wrinkled neckties. He turned around and noticed my confused expression. "My brother is always sending me ties. He says I'll need them for interviews once I decide to look for a 'real' job.

"They should work."

He sat down next to me and reached for one of my hands. He looped a tie around my wrist and knotted it, giving it a tug to make sure it wouldn't come loose. He slipped a finger into the loop to make sure it wasn't too tight and once he was satisfied, he tied it to the top post above my shoulder, leaving me very limited movement in that arm.

He quickly repeated the process and soon I was held spread-eagled on the bed, tethered by all four limbs. I tugged on the makeshift restraints to see just how much give I had. I could only move my arms a few inches up or down and my legs were even tighter, making it virtually impossible for me to squeeze them shut even the slightest bit.

He stood up and looked down at me, clearly pleased with his work. He gave my nipple a sharp pinch and I gasped, more from surprise than anything else. I was basically at his mercy, and that turned me on more than I'd ever imagined.

"Are you still sure about this?" he asked, pulling my nipple up towards the ceiling with steady pressure.

"Yes, I'm sure," I breathed, feeling yet another surge of wetness in my cunt.

"You'll tell me if it's too much?"

"I promise."

He bent down and kissed me, his tongue parting my lips and sliding into my waiting mouth. He tasted me, our tongues touching and massaging each other softly. Seconds later, he broke the kiss and stood up.

He went back over to his dresser and pulled out a thin, leather belt. I sucked in my breath at the sight of him holding it, feeling both apprehensive and excited. He walked to the bottom of the bed and climbed up on it, kneeling comfortably between my legs. He set the belt down next to him, making sure it touched my inner thigh lightly so I knew exactly where it was.

He looked up at me, an odd smile on his face. "Look at you. All tied up and spread open. I could do anything to you right now and you can't stop me."

My heart gave a little squeeze. I was really showing him the ultimate trust. At Torch, even with the heavier restraints and heavier whips, there was always someone listening in to make sure I didn't get into any real trouble. Like with Cliff. I didn't have that luxury here. I was pretty sure that if I screamed enough, the neighbors would call the cops, but in theory, it could be too late by then.

I was trusting Andrew with my body and safety, trusting him to stop if I asked, trusting him essentially with my very life. The realization hit me hard.

He reached up and slipped yet another tie over my eyes, doubling it so no light came through and fastening it behind my head like a blindfold. I was now even more helpless than before, and as the darkness filled my head, I knew I'd never been so aroused or wet in my life.

The world had shrunk to the size of Andrew's mattress. Without movement or sight, nothing mattered except the sensations on my skin and the waves of excitement flowing through my body. Andrew hadn't so much as touched me yet, but I heard him walking around the room and I shivered, the anticipation making my pussy juices flow even more.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he stopped his pacing and sat back down on the bed next to me. His hand started kneading my right breast and he said, "So I can do anything I want with you?"

"Mmm-hmmm," I murmured, rolling my head in his direction. His hand tightened around the fleshy part of my breast and I gave a little gasp.

"Look at that tit," he said. "Your nipple's already hard."

Before I could answer, I felt his teeth clamp on my erect nipple. I let out a small yelp and he only bit harder, scraping it back and forth between his jaws. He grabbed the other nipple between his fingers and squeezed, twisting it savagely. Now both of my nipples were blossoms of hot pain, making my breath come in ragged gasps.

He let go with his teeth and started biting the skin around it, sucking the flesh up into his mouth and grinding into it, all the while still twisting at the other nipple. After a minute or so, he shifted and climbed over me, straddling my stomach and leaning down so he could switch sides. Now my already aching breast was being squeezed and twisted while his teeth started in on the other.

After what seemed like forever, he stopped completely. He took his hands and mouth away from my chest and shifted back, his weight going on his knees and the skin of his ass and balls grazing my stomach. I was desperately trying to slow my breathing and was still dripping even more juices from my hot cunt.

The pain had subsided to a dull throb, making it feel like my tits had suddenly turned into size double D's even though I knew that was impossible. For better or worse, they had stopped at a modest size B. When I finally had my breath under control, I felt him shift again.

He moved upwards, finally straddling my head. "Open your mouth."

I opened it as wide as possible and felt his hard cock slide in. I started sucking greedily, loving the taste of his skin and the few precious droplets of precum that oozed from the tip. I groaned in protest when, after only a few minutes, he pulled it back out.

Of course, that was before I realized he had a very specific plan.

He grabbed the headboard for balance, making it creak from his weight, and I heard the distinct sound of his jerking off. Seconds later, I felt his hot cum spurt onto my face, landing on my chin and running down my neck. He groaned, riding out his climax, and eventually moved, getting off of the bed entirely.

"Christ, Marri, you look so fucking hot!"

I remembered from my first night there how much he loved the sight of his spunk on me, and I was getting even more turned on. There was something about having his seed on my body, almost like he was literally marking me as his own. It was beyond erotic.

I couldn't help pulling on the restraints, desperate for his touch, needing to feel his skin on mine. He chuckled softly, apparently enjoying my torment. "What's the matter, baby?"

"I want you," I muttered, raising my hips up to open air, frustrated even though I knew he wasn't down there.

"I can't fuck you now, anyway. I'm all soft again."

I moaned, rolling my head back and forth uselessly, wanting to somehow convey my need. "I suppose I'll just have to work on you some more until I'm ready again."

I felt him ease back onto the bed, this time going back to kneel between my legs. I lifted my hips again, wishing I could get enough leverage to go higher than the few inches the restraints allowed. He chuckled again and stroked my pubic mound. I felt like I was going to explode from desire but he was obviously going to do things his way, for once not really taking my pleasure into consideration.

He moved again and I was pretty sure he lay down on his stomach. He tapped my mound again and said, "Lift your hips."

I did my best and felt him slide a pillow under my ass. I relaxed my legs, letting my weight press against it, both nervous and relieved to realize it held me up at an angle, further exposing me. He shifted around some more and I could only assume he was trying to get more comfortable.

I felt his tongue run over the skin on my inner thigh, making me shiver. Then he started biting at it, sucking it up into his mouth hard. I knew there would be hickeys all over me in the morning, and I moaned again, once again feeling like I was being marked as his property.

I started to struggle against the restraints, desperate for him to move up to my cunt, but the ties were surprisingly strong. All I was managing to do was pull the knots even tighter. Andrew laughed and gave a final, hard bite, making me yelp.

"Don't pull them too tight, baby," he said. "I'd have to keep you tied there forever."

Before I could answer, his mouth closed around one of my pussy lips, driving away all other thoughts. He scraped his teeth over it, making the tender skin throb in protest. His finger plunged into my cunt and pressed up against my g-spot. I tried to lift my hips again but his other hand pushed me back down onto the pillow.

He added a second finger and my snatch swallowed it easily. I was so wet that I was almost worried his hand would slide back out. But he had no intention of letting that happen. He kept his hand tight against me, his palm pressed on the strip of skin separating the holes.

He started finger fucking me slowly as he released the lip from his mouth. His other hand spread my pussy open and pulled back the hood, fully exposing my swollen clit. The very tip of his tongue brushed against it for just a second before darting away.

"Please," I whispered. "Please."

"Please what?"

"Please lick my pussy."

"Like this?"

His tongue started circling my clit with just the right amount of pressure. I sucked in my breath as he increased the speed, sometimes changing direction without warning. I found myself once again straining against the ties, trying to lift my hips to press my cunt onto his face.

He shoved my hips back down and pulled away, my clit leaving his lips with an audible pop. I groaned in anguished protest, the impending orgasm fading back to a distant throb. I felt him sit up, clicking his tongue at me.

"You're not cooperating, you know that?"

"I'm trying to stay still," I insisted. "But I just want you so much."

"Then you need to behave and stay still for me."

He grabbed my pussy lips again, one in each hand, and pulled them wide, much wider than before. I felt a low moan escape my throat and he tugged them even further apart, forcing the hood back away from my aching clit and making the skin sting. I tried to stay still, knowing this was some kind of test for me, but he just kept on stretching those lips apart, opening me wider and wider.

I couldn't help it. I flinched and jerked my hips up sharply in an unconscious attempt to pull away.

He released the lips and sighed. My pussy was throbbing more than ever in a mixture of arousal and slight pain. I felt his weight shift ever so slightly but he remained silent, leaving me to wonder.

At least two full minutes passed this way, me still prone and blind, and Andrew not even moving. The ties were starting to chafe around my wrists and ankles, but I knew that was my own fault for struggling against them.

The next thing I knew, I heard and felt the resounding smack of his belt striking the soft flesh of my breast. I gasped, more from surprise than pain, and he responded by hitting the other one as well.

He didn't talk. I could only moan and resume my futile attempts at struggling. He continued to lash my tits, one after the other in flawless rhythm, adding to the previous torment from his teeth. The hits weren't all that hard, but since the leather was smacking into such sore skin, each blow felt like a small explosion.

I was rolling my head back and forth, my eyes squeezed shut under the makeshift blindfold. Finally the lashes stopped and I was given a chance to catch my breath.

He still stayed silent, making it pretty much impossible for me to tell if he was as turned on from all of this as he thought he'd be. I hoped he was, because my pussy was dripping.

Before I had too much time to wonder, my question was answered. Without any warning, the belt came crashing down again, this time smacking into my cunt. A short shriek tore out of my throat, but my hips once again tried to move closer to him and the source of the hot pain.

He beat my pussy with his belt, each lash making me squirm and groan. I could feel the pillow under my ass growing wet from my cunt juice and I knew my nipples were back to their aroused state. The leather brought the stinging sensation I'd learned to enjoy and I was in some sort of erotic heaven.

Eventually, the heat from my snatch and tits seemed to radiate together, making it feel like my whole body was on fire. I was thrashing around on the bed, my eyes still squeezed shut and my head rolling back and forth frantically as I tried to keep the cries inside. I hadn't even noticed that he'd removed the blindfold until he finally broke his silence.

"Open your eyes and look at me," he ordered, still beating my pussy.

I opened them slowly, giving them time to adjust to the light. When they finally focused, I saw Andrew's face. His eyes were wild, his mouth slightly parted. He was obviously totally lost in the moment and more turned on than I'd ever seen him.

His cock was solid, sticking up from its hairy base. A drop of precum glistened at its tip and I licked my lips, imagining its salty taste. I watched his arm as he swung his belt, loving the way the muscles tightened and went taut as it made the arc. Now that my eyes were open, I could be more of an active participant.

I kept my eyes glued on his as I continued to writhe and thrash under the blows. I could feel the muscles in my cunt start to contract from an impending orgasm. I let my mouth fall open, allowing the gasps of air to mix with my voice to form soft cries.

At this sound, Andrew's face changed again, once more turning feral and slightly crazed. I sucked in my breath as he tossed the belt aside and climbed on top of me in one smooth motion.

His dick forced its way into my hot cunt, pinning me down into the pillow despite my renewed attempts to raise my hips to meet him. He was kneeling in a semi-upright position between my legs with his hands resting on my shoulders for balance.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers
12