Educating Marri Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started fucking me then, his cock thrusting in and out of my pussy with furious speed. His eyes had locked onto mine and I came hard within seconds, a low cry ripping out of my mouth and hot juices flooding my cunt. His cock throbbed under the spasms, but he didn't give in yet.

"Fuck me," I moaned. "Oh God, fuck me hard. Ram your dick into me."

"Yeah, baby," he breathed. "I'll fuck you. I'll fuck you 'til you can't even stand up."

He was as good as his word. His fingers tightened, digging into the flesh on my shoulders and he started slamming into me. Within moments, the bed was rocking under us and hitting the wall with every thrust. I was cumming over and over, my body still tied spread open and pressed under his weight. I was totally his in that moment, my entire being belonging only to him.

"Cum in me!" I cried. "Fill my pussy!"

"Who's pussy?" he growled.

"Your pussy," I moaned. "Your pussy, Andrew. Cum in your pussy!"

"Damn right it's my pussy," he panted, his cock swelling even more inside of my snatch. "It's all mine, nobody else's, and don't you forget it!"

"Fuck your cunt, Andrew," I begged. "Fuck your cunt, use it to make you cum. Fill your cunt with your spunk."

"Marri!" he yelled suddenly, his body tensing instantly as the climax exploded. Once I felt the streams of hot cum hitting me, I was cumming again the passion actually making me scream his name, all worries of neighbors or modesty long gone.

12