Educating Marri Ch. 29-30

Story Info
Marri sees rough clients, loves it, and sees an old friend.
5.1k words
4.91
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

Chapter Thirty (29)

Andrew dropped me off on his way to work on Sunday morning. I immediately turned on my answering machine and started studying. I kept at it all day, stopping only long enough to throw together a quick sandwich for lunch and cook some pasta for supper. I took a quick shower and pulled on that night's outfit, a tight pair of ultra-low rise hip huggers and a bright green halter with only a matching thong underneath.

When Beverly came on the intercom, I hurried down to the foyer, anxious to get the client in and out as soon as possible so I could give my notes a final glance for my final in the morning. I was not entirely surprised to see Frank standing there with her, waiting for me.

He looked me up and down appreciatively, a lusty grin on his face. "There's my girl," he announced, stepping toward me without giving Beverly a backward glance. I followed his lead and offered him my elbow and her only the briefest of nods. He grabbed my arm possessively and we were back in my room in no time.

He immediately started stripping and was soon naked on the bed, leaning back onto his elbows. I locked the door securely and switched on the intercom before sitting in the chair. We sat there in silence for a few minutes, his eyes still full of lust and darker things. Finally, he broke the silence.

"Up for a game tonight, babe?"

"Sure," I said, uncrossing and recrossing my legs Basic Instinct style even though the pants diminished the effect. I realized I had a soft spot for Frank. He knew what he wanted and wasn't afraid to ask for it, and he liked things a little rough but was far from a full-blown sadist. After my experience with Cliff, I would be more than happy to live out the rest of my life without ever meeting one of them again.

Besides, he'd been my "first".

"What are the rules?"

He grinned and said, "Oh, that's easy. You got lost and I offered you a ride home. But we ended up at my house and now I demand payment for shelter from the cold. But you're a big prude and you're gonna fight me for all you're worth. But I'm still gonna get what I want."

He gestured briefly at the bed and I realized there were two sets of metal handcuffs dangling from the headboard. They must have been set up when Beverly brought in the clothes. "Did I mention I used to be a cop? Even though they took my badge for excessive use of force, they let me keep the cuffs. And they come in handy when I pick up little lost lambs like yourself."

It would be an easy game to slip into, and my pussy clenched at the sight of those cold, steel beauties hanging there. But the fantasy was obviously so detailed, my curiosity was peaked.

"Frank?"

"Yeah?"

"Before we start, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, babe."

"What do you do for a living?"

He laughed a little. "I'm a contractor. But my buddy's a cop. He gave me the cuffs as a gag gift a while back, so yes, they're real."

"Good gift."

"I thought so."

"Does he know how you use them?"

He stood up, some of the humor leaving his face. "You talk an awful lot, you know that?"

I stood as well and backed away, allowing myself to slip into the game. "You stay away from me. Cops aren't supposed to use those on innocent people."

"You sure don't look innocent. You look like a five dollar hooker."

We began to circle the chair like a lion and its prey. I moved slowly and deliberately, not wanting to bolt too soon and wind up caught.

"I took self-defense," I declared, knowing it sounded feeble and desperate, but grasping at any straw I could think of to keep him away.

He laughed and made a lunge for me. He missed and we resumed circling. His grin became a smirk and his voice was full of malice. "You took self-defense huh? I'll give you a lesson you'll never forget. I should get some of my buddies together and we'll have a good old-fashioned gangbang. Fill up all your holes with cum.

"But for now, guess I'll have to loosen you up myself."

He feinted left and I dodged right, landing myself in his arms. His fingers dug cruelly into my biceps and his grin never faltered despite my struggles. "Oh, baby, I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll be begging for mercy."

I kicked at him and the toe of my shoe connected squarely with his bare shin. He gasped and his grip loosened momentarily, making it possible for me to wrench away. This time I lunged across the bed and stood in the narrow space between it and the wall. At first glance it probably looked like I'd backed myself into a corner, but I planned on bolting once he followed me across the mattress. I'd have the clear advantage of running on level floor.

He recovered quickly from my surprise attack and threw himself over the bed after me with a roar. I kicked off my shoes, knowing I'd do better without the heels, and took off. His mouth hung open, outraged, as I ran across the room to the door.

I pulled my eyes away from him so I could focus on the lock, mentally cursing the key for not sliding right in. The tumblers finally eased open but before I could turn the knob, he grabbed me from behind. His elbows hooked under my armpits and he laced his fingers together behind my head, pulling me back away from the door.

I let out a yelp and tried to kick away, but he held me fast. He dragged me to the bed and turned us around so I was facing it then leaned forward, knocking me onto the mattress on my stomach, never loosening his grip. I felt his knees straddle my hips and he quickly flipped me over, his weight pinning me despite my renewed struggles. I was no match for him. This man was going on pure adrenaline and sexual urges, his cock still rock hard above me.

Somehow, in the span of mere minutes, he'd clicked my wrists securely in the cuffs, forcing my arms to spread high above my head. He rolled off and I resumed twisting and bucking, but he only laughed.

"Oh, a feisty one," he growled. "I'm gonna enjoy this."

"Leave me alone, you monster!" I screamed, kicking at him again when he grabbed my ankle. He merely shook his head and tied it securely to the bedpost with a sheet. He did the same with the other leg, leaving me spread-eagled and helpless. I continued my futile attempts at freedom, but found myself getting wet despite my best efforts to stay in the game.

I was still dressed, and since he'd tied me up before stripping me, I figured I was spared that much indignity.

I was wrong.

He fished around in his discarded pants and pulled out a lock knife. To my horror, he opened it and walked lazily over to me. He held the blade in front of my eyes, making it catch the light and shimmer. I started trembling, my pussy clenching in excitement.

"I bet this is sharp enough to take off those tight clothes," he told me, his free hand clamping down on one of my breasts and squeezing. "Let me see those cute little tits."

He slipped the blade under my shirt and moved with deliberate slowness, cutting the material with ease. He split the halter in two and pushed the sides open, revealing my bare skin. He set the knife down on the mattress and ran his finger up and down my exposed stomach, making me shiver.

He straddled me again, his knees on either side of my ribcage and his cock inches from my face. "Open up, slut," he crooned. "Open up and suck my cock."

"Fuck you!"

He grabbed my nipples and started to squeeze, twisting them back and forth at the same time. I sucked in my breath but refused to open my mouth. He squeezed and twisted harder and harder, making me moan and squirm.

"Come on, suck it. I don't want to hurt you too much."

After a little more twisting and pinching, I gave in, closing my eyes in defeat and opening my mouth. The pressure immediately eased on my tits and he took hold of my hair. I felt his cock brush against my lips and I drew it in, tasting a drop of precum.

He held my head fairly still and slowly thrust in and out of my mouth. I sucked reluctantly, still ashamed he'd caught me in the first place, ashamed to be in that position. He started speeding up, forcing me to relax my throat to accommodate his dick.

I realized I was moving my hips in time to his rhythm and that I was now sucking him in earnest, savoring the taste of his skin and the feel of having his cock in all the way to the root.

He fucked my face for a while, groaning occasionally and releasing my hair in favor of fondling my now-erect nipples. He tugged on them, making them plump up even more and I moaned around his cock. He rolled them between his fingers and I moaned again, suddenly wanting him very much.

He pulled out of my mouth and got up from the bed. My eyes blinked open and I looked up at his smiling face. "I knew you were just begging for it," he said.

He picked up the knife again and quickly cut through my pants and pulled them out of the way. He massaged his member for a few seconds, tugging it hard and coaxing out a few more drops. He got them on his fingers and rubbed it into my belly just above the thong's waistband.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes," I whispered, feeling my juices run even more.

"What?" he asked, sliding the blade under the skimpy material covering my cunt. I shivered, the cold metal pressed against the hot skin a new type of torture.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me," I said.

He cut away the thong, leaving me nude and defenseless. He tossed the knife aside and knelt between my legs. His finger slid easily into my snatch and I groaned, my eyes rolling shut. He pumped it gently in and out a few times and drew it back.

"You are one wet little slut," he said. "Open your mouth and look at me."

I did as he said and he put his finger to my lips, pushing my juices into all of the crevices of my mouth and leaving me with my own taste on my tongue. His other hand played along the lips of my pussy, squeezing the clit and sliding deep inside.

Without warning, he withdrew both of his hands and bent over me, grabbing my wrists. "Tell me again."

"I want you to fuck me," I groaned, lifting my hips as much as possible and grazing the top of his dick with my slit.

In response, he thrust his hips forward, slamming into me. I tried to arch my back but was still too tightly bound. He fucked me mercilessly, each thrust driving me into the mattress. He went fast, taking me exactly how he wanted, and I loved it.

I reached climax sooner than I'd ever imagined, crying out and bucking under him. He growled, his eyes still shut, and continued ramming into me. The walls of my pussy tightened around his cock, spasming with my orgasm.

His hands squeezed my wrists even tighter and he pounded into me. Smaller, secondary orgasms followed, each one drawing another low moan from my mouth. I lost track of time and just kept cumming sporadically under him while he ravaged me.

"Look at me," he demanded.

Obediently, I opened my eyes. He was staring down at me, his mouth slightly open, each thrust accompanied by a throaty grunt. I knew he was reaching his peak.

That thought made me cum again. I wrenched my hips towards him, ignoring the pain in my legs from the tight bindings. With a final, fierce thrust, he shoved all the way into me, blasting me with jets of his spunk.

Chapter Thirty-One (30)

Monday and Tuesday passed in a haze of tests, studying, and brief periods of sleep or relaxation. I felt confident I'd done well on the exams even if the demanding pace was wearing me out more than any client ever had.

To some degree, showering and dressing for Tuesday night's session was almost a relief. For the most part, I never had to draw on a single bit of psychobabble or quote any obscure references to do my job. And on a good night I even managed to enjoy myself.

My outfit for the night was simple enough. A skimpy string bikini in baby blue with a bright white cover-up. It wasn't something I'd normally pick to go swimming since I'd be worried the top would fall off on the middle of the beach, but all in all, it was perfectly comfortable.

"Marri, your client is here."

I slipped on the matching blue flip-flops and went downstairs. I saw Will talking to a tall guy with sandy hair that looked to be about my age. I said a quick mental prayer that he wasn't someone I knew from school and crossed the foyer.

"Marri, this is Patrick, your client for the evening. He's visiting from Australia for the holidays."

I smiled broadly and extended my hand. "Hello, Patrick."

"You can call me Pat," he said, shaking quickly but firmly. I liked people with good handshakes. I hated the ones with just fingertips or a bent wrist. His light brown eyes and accent were so sexy.

"Then, hi, Pat," I said, watching as he looked me up and down.

"Well, have a good session," Will said, smiling that insufferable smile of his.

I led Pat up the stairs to my room and opened the door for him. He looked around, quickly taking in the huge bed and other furniture. He hadn't asked for any props, so I had no clue what he wanted. I settled myself on the chair and watched him, waiting.

He finally turned back to me. His face was still calm and even friendly, but his voice was firm with no hesitation. "Come help me take my clothes off."

I got up eagerly, anxious to see what was under them. I untucked his shirt and he pulled it over his head. I touched his chest tentatively, not sure if I was "allowed" to take any initiative, but he didn't stop me. I ran my hands lightly over the skin and up his back, feeling the muscles and flesh move with each breath.

My hands came back around the front and met just below his navel. I traced the line of soft hair to the top of his pants and started working the buttons. He watched, amused, as I eased them to the floor, leaving him only in his boxers.

"Hang on, I'll help with the shoes."

He sat on the chair and kicked them off. The pants followed and he tossed them to the floor. "Take off the wrap."

I let it fall back off my shoulders and he leaned back, lacing his fingers behind his head. "Nice," he commented, once again looking me up and down. "Turn around. Slowly, so I can watch."

I revolved on the spot, stopping when I faced him again. "Take off the top. I want to see those tits."

I untied the knots behind my neck and back and tossed it away. He sat there for a few seconds in silence before gesturing at the bottoms. "Okay, those, too."

Of course, I obeyed and stood there, naked, in front of him. He nodded appreciatively and said, "Good. Now, come on over and kneel. You're gonna suck my cock."

Once I was settled between his legs, he pulled his uncircumcised dick out of the slit in his boxers. It was long and hard and he pulled it a few times, coaxing out a drop of precum. He wiped it on his finger and brought it to my lips. I licked it off gently, loving the salty taste.

He leaned back again and slid his fingers slowly into my hair. He guided my head until my mouth was less than an inch from the tip. "Open up," he breathed.

I did as he said and he lowered my head down the shaft. He kept his hands in my hair and I ran my tongue around the head, sucking lightly and receiving a few more drops in reward. He sucked in his breath and his grip tightened slightly, so I sucked a little harder, going up and down his member.

His breathing got heavier and his hands were tightening into fists, pulling my hair at the roots, but I didn't stop. I couldn't help but be surprised, though, when he suddenly yanked my head back and stood up. I looked at him, a question on the tip of my tongue, but he beat me to it.

"I hope you're good at deep throating."

My first thought was of Chuck and his face slapping and mantras. But Pat was totally different, I knew that much already. There was no malice or cruelty in his voice, just calm assurance that he would be obeyed.

I realized my pussy was starting to get wet and I let my brain click over to submissive autopilot. I had a pretty good feeling I'd be enjoying myself.

I opened my mouth wide and he adjusted his body to the position he wanted. His hands clenched at my hair and he carefully guided my head back to his dick. I looked up at him and smiled briefly. He smiled back and thrust his hips forward, jamming his rod into my mouth, the tip grazing the back of my throat.

Since he'd given me plenty of warning, I was more than ready. The muscles were relaxed, so I was able to take the full length without so much as a single gag. And, as it turned out, that was lucky for me because he hadn't been kidding when he'd mentioned deep throating.

His cock was moving in and out of my mouth like a piston while he held my head perfectly still. His breathing became shallow and rapid, his movements less rhythmic, letting me know he was getting close. I started moaning with each thrust, the sound being cut off by his member every few seconds. He let go but I didn't stop.

He opened his eyes and stared down at me as I impaled myself on him, occasionally choking in my desire to have him inside of me. He took half a step backwards, pulling his pole out of my mouth, and his body visibly tensed. He came then, squirting his load all over the top of my tits with just a few drops on my face for good measure, making sure I still had some to swallow.

He groaned and I hoped he wasn't finished for the night. This man intrigued me, and I was dying to have my pussy filled with his rod. He didn't leave me wondering long.

"Get up on the bed," he said, sounding delightfully out of breath. "Lie on your back and spread your legs."

I stood up and hurried to obey. I assumed his requested position and waited quietly. After a few minutes, he came over to the bed and climbed on. He was now completely nude, his boxers discarded somewhere or other, and I stared openly at his body. The trail from his belly button did indeed lead all the way down to his pubic bone, something I found ridiculously sexy, and I had a huge urge to trace it with kisses.

He sat cross-legged between my feet and leaned slightly forward. He fondled his cock softly, his free hand absently running up and down my calf. A few moments of silence passed before he spoke again, still in that calm, firm voice.

"Play with your tits for me. Really work those nipples. I want to see them nice and hard."

I cupped them gently, wrapping my fingers around the soft undersides and running my thumbs over the nipples. I was already so aroused they stood erect almost instantly, but I continued rubbing them, feeling them turn into rock hard nubs.

"Good girl," he said. "Now, pinch them. Pull them and twist them."

My eyes slipped shut as my fingers clamped down on my nipples. I squeezed firmly, stopping automatically just on the verge of pain. I started twisting them gently while tugging them up toward the ceiling, but he tightened his grip on my leg and spoke in a sharp voice.

"Don't be difficult. Hard. Squeeze them hard. Make it hurt."

I shivered and let out a little whimper. I wanted to be good, I really did, but pain hurt so much more when I did it to myself. Still, I couldn't ignore the juices dripping out of my cunt or the way my clit throbbed at the sound of his voice.

"Go on," he said, his voice slightly softer.

I squeezed my nipples again, pinching them firmly with all of the strength in my hands. The hot pain raced through my flesh and I gasped. I twisted them sharply and moaned. I pulled them, stretching the nipples to the limit and my eyes flew open. He was still stroking his dick, a look of pleased lust on his face.

"Please," I whispered, still pinching and twisting.

"Please what?" he prompted.

"Please, sir," I began, but he cut me off again, the hand on my leg once again tightening up, this time causing its own dull pain.

"I said to call me Pat, remember?"

"Yes, Pat," I said. "I'm sorry."

"Now, what did you want?"

"Please, Pat, I want you to fuck me."

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers
12