Educating Marri Ch. 29-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tsk, tsk," he grinned, shaking his head. "Impatient little thing, aren't you?"

I didn't answer. I just kept pinching and twisting my nipples, letting out little yelps of pain. "Slap your tits for me," he said.

"What?"

His eyes narrowed and the sharpness returned to his voice. "What did I tell you about being difficult?"

"I... I'm sorry, Pat," I said, slowly opening my fingers, wincing in pain as the blood flow returned to the nipples. I flexed my hands briefly before delivering a stinging slap to my right breast. He nodded and I slapped the left one.

"Good girl. Do it some more, and do it harder. I want that skin to be red."

I whimpered again but obeyed. I smacked them one after the other, each blow with a little more force behind it. Soon, my tits felt like they were on fire. Between the torture I'd delivered to my nipples and the slaps, it seemed like they should have swollen up to the size of watermelons.

After a few minutes of this, he squeezed my calf again and said, "Okay, stop now."

My breathing was still very heavy and when I looked down, I saw my breasts had indeed turned a deep red color. His cock had grown back to full size and I was sopping wet. I wanted him to jab it into me and fuck me hard, but I didn't ask again, knowing it would do no good.

"Now, pull your pussy lips open. I want to see that clit."

I spread them wide and laid there, trying my very best to sit still. Finally, he moved, getting gently up onto his knees, his ass resting on his heels and his hands now running up and down my inner thighs.

"Good girl. Now, don't move."

He placed his hands on either side of my pussy, his thumbs resting between the folds. He massaged gently, making me moan. Despite my best efforts, my hips jerked upward and he shook his head again.

"I'm sorry, Pat," I said miserably.

In response, he pressed his thumbs firmly together, squeezing my clit tightly between them. Automatically, my body twitched and he narrowed his eyes. The squeeze became a pinch and I cried out wordlessly.

He held it like that for a few seconds then released it quickly. He rubbed it roughly with each thumb, pressing down on the hard nub firmly. The feeling was intense, just this side of unpleasant, and I was whipping my head back and forth, moaning, determined to keep my hips still.

He alternated between hard and soft, up and down, driving me absolutely insane. I don't know how long it went on, I was lost in the world of his will and loving every second. Finally, he released my aching clit and leaned over me, his weight supported by his fists on either side of my head.

"Lift your legs."

I did as he said and he lifted them even higher, hooking my knees over his shoulders. He leaned down again, his cock poised at the opening of my snatch.

"Please, Pat," I breathed. "Please fuck me."

He shook his head again, a hint of a smile on his face. "You need to learn patience, young miss."

Before I could say anything else, he slipped into my cunt. He was in me to the hilt, but he didn't move. He just looked down at me, that partial smile still in place. I started wriggling against him, little high-pitched sounds escaping my throat.

He moved slowly out, his dick gliding easily in my cunt the motion exquisite torture. Once he was nearly out, with just the very tip still inside, he stopped. I groaned, trying to press myself against him to keep it in place, but he matched my movements, keeping me away.

I stopped my futile efforts and he finally started to slide back in, once again moving with deliberate slowness. Over and over he repeated the process, drawing out the movements until I was ready to scream. My head was rolling back and forth and I kept trying to push against him, but the position he'd put me in held me still.

"Please, Pat," I whimpered, "please, I need you to fuck me."

"Hush now," he murmured, never stopping his careful movements.

I tried to stay quiet, but I couldn't stop the soft mewling sounds coming from the back of my throat. I pressed my lips together so I wouldn't start crying, demanding that he fuck me the way I wanted, all too aware of the stinging tears brimming in my eyes.

He watched my face carefully, his own eyes sparkling. I felt one hot tear slide down my face and he actually smiled. "Tell me what you want."

"Please, Pat, I want you to fuck me," I sobbed. "Please, please fuck me."

He drew himself up and shrugged my knees off of his elbows. He leaned back over me, his hands splayed on both sides of my head, and I raised my hips, pressing my pussy firmly to the base of his dick. My hands clenched his shoulders tightly, the fingers digging into his flesh.

Without a word, he slammed into me and I cried out as a climax ripped through me. He groaned in response and commenced ramming in and out of my spasming cunt. He fucked me hard and fast, each thrust sinking deeper into my snatch. My nails dug into his arms and I bucked hard against him, wanting as much penetration as possible.

The pleasure rippled through me as he pounded away, his eyes glazing over. "Yes, Pat, yes!" I moaned, snapping my hips up and down with the rhythm.

"Beg me to cum in you," he groaned, staring down at me.

"Please, Pat, fill my pussy with your cum."

"Not nearly desperate enough."

"Please, Pat," I begged, meaning every word, "I want you to cum in me. Please, please cum in me!"

Our eyes locked and he shoved forward one last time, his cock erupting with his climax, filling me with his load.

"Ah, yeah!" he yelled and I came again.

We stayed like that for over a minute, shaking and sweating, until he reluctantly slid out. He leaned down and kissed me tenderly, his tongue darting into my mouth and tracing my lips.

"Good girl."

* * * * *

Wednesday was, of course, filled with more exams and studying. At least there was only one test left on Thursday and Friday, and then I'd be done. Of course, Beverly had decided to switch my schedule around, making me work as soon as I got back to Torch.

Since I wouldn't have any real study time that afternoon, and since I didn't want to waste my whole night the next day, I decided to go to the mall and pick up Andrew's present. I didn't even bother to look for a good spot, I just parked in the first place I found and walked.

It was ready as promised, so I paid and was heading back to the car when I heard someone calling my name. "Marri! Marri, is that you?"

I turned and saw a high school friend of mine waving and heading towards me. "Hey Lex!" I called. "What are you doing here?"

"I live about an hour away," she said, pulling me into a quick hug. "I decided to check out this mall to see if there were any good last minute bargains. What about you? Do you live around here, too?"

"About fifteen minutes or so. Just on the other side of town. I'm doing my graduate work at the local college."

She shook her head, grinning. "Same old Marri. Always the serious student."

Same old Marri? Not quite. But I wasn't about to tell her I now spent my nights fucking strangers for money.

"I have to get back home, but how about we meet somewhere tomorrow night? Like for dinner or something?"

"Sure!" I said, suddenly very thankful I'd been slightly irresponsible and gone to the mall in the first place, and even more thankful Beverly had switched my schedule so I'd have the night off.

"Here," she said, pulling a receipt out of her purse and scribbling on the back. "Take my number. Call me tomorrow and we'll figure it out. I'll see you then."

She thrust the paper in my hand and planted a quick on my cheek before turning and heading back in the opposite direction. I shook my head, feeling happier than I had in a long time.

I looked down at the receipt and smiled. "555-2764. Love ya! Lexie."

12