Educating Marri Ch. 31: Conclusion

Story Info
Marri has fun and leaves for her vacation.
7.2k words
4.69
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

Hello! Please feel free to pick up where this story leaves off in the "Marri's Vacation" series. All my love to Lexi, and send her all of your healing energies. Enjoy!

Chapter 31 - The Conclusion (for now)

I wasn't sure about this client at all. The bed had been equipped with restraints on both the head and footboards, and although there were no other props lying around, I knew from firsthand experience they weren't required to cause pain. I sighed. I had a feeling I was in for a long night.

My outfit was simple enough. It was a one-piece body stocking, which just happened to be crotchless. A pair of black heels and a black leather choker completed the look.

"Marri, your client is here."

I sighed again, giving one last look at the restraints, resigned to another night of submission. I went into the foyer, well aware of the many appreciative looks from the few scattered clients and even the other girls.

Lawrence walked over to me, grinning. "I set this one up for you myself. Merry Christmas, Marri!"

He kissed me quickly and went back to his post by Will's office, giving me hope that I was actually going to have a good session. I crossed the foyer and went over to Beverly. She was standing next to a guy with brown hair and glasses. He was cute, so I couldn't help throwing in a little sway to my hips, enjoying the way his eyes widened.

"Marri, this is Seth, your client for the evening."

"Hi," I said brightly.

"Hi," he answered, still staring at my outfit.

"Ready to go up?"

"Sure," he said, not looking very sure at all.

Beverly looked like she wanted to say something, but she instead pursed her lips together and watched us walk away. I went up the stairs first, giving Seth a nice view of my exposed ass and pussy lips. Once we were in my room, he looked at the bed and the restraints and took a deep breath.

"Nervous?" I asked, locking the door.

"A little," he admitted.

"First time at Torch, I take it?"

He grinned. "First time period."

Now, I'd already had a virgin client, but I was still a little surprised. Seth was older than David and very attractive. It was hard to believe no one had ever jumped at the chance.

Their loss, my gain.

"Really? Well, then, I hope I can live up to your expectations."

He looked at me and grinned again. "You already have, my friend. I love that outfit."

"So, what did you have in mind?" I asked, sitting gently on the bed, ready to lay back and be locked into place.

"Well, it's more what you have in mind, I guess."

I must have looked confused because he blushed slightly before untucking his shirt. "I'll let you tie me up and do whatever you want," he said. "I just want to make sure I get a blowjob and actual sex."

"I can do that," I assured him, standing up and going over to him. I helped him pull off the shirt and take off his pants. He kicked off his boxers and stood there naked, his cock already hard and pointing up at the ceiling. I pressed my body against him, loving the feel of his dick against my stomach, and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his neck softly, working up and down, occasionally letting my tongue slide on his skin, making him shiver.

His hands found their way down my back and came to rest on my ass. He gripped the cheeks firmly before easing back out of my embrace. "I want to touch you before I lay down," he announced, as if the idea had just occurred to him.

I nodded and he reached out to cup my breasts through the netting, rubbing them and tugging gently at the nipples. Without a word, I eased down the straps so he could touch my bare skin, which he did with no urging. He rolled my nipples between his fingers and I moaned.

One hand dropped and found my pussy. He ran his fingers lightly over the lips and I moaned again, thrusting my hips forward and spreading my legs a little to give him better access. He squeezed my clit lightly and slid a finger into my snatch.

I let him fondle me to his heart's content, getting very wet and groaning in response to his touch. Finally, he let go and went over to the bed. He sat down and said, "Okay, I'm ready now."

I saw a drop of precum glistening on the tip of his dick and licked it off, making him gasp. Then I pulled the straps back up on my shoulders and quickly attached the restraints, tethering him to the bed.

His rod quivered in anticipation and I climbed up on the bed with him, kneeling between his legs. I looked up into his staring eyes and smiled. "So you want a blowjob? I'll give you one you'll never forget."

He sighed and his eyes slid shut. I cupped his balls, massaging that slit of skin leading to his anus so often crudely referred to as the taint with my thumb. He shuddered and I gently pressed my lips against the sac, lightly sucking and licking, feeling him strain against his bonds.

"My God," he moaned as I increased the pressure with my tongue.

I moved away from his balls and kissed the base of the shaft. I kissed up and down his dick, avoiding the tip and the new droplet shining there. He moaned again and I started circling the head with my tongue, getting closer and closer to that precious drop.

Finally, I lapped it up and rested my lips lightly around the head. "Ah fuck," he groaned, his eyes squeezed shut in pleasure as I worked my way all the way down to the root, loosening my throat to accommodate his prick.

Slowly and carefully, I slid up and down, licking and sucking ever so gently, my hand still massaging his sac, wanting it to last as long as possible for him. He was gasping and grunting, his head rolling back and forth on the pillow, and I knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Look at me," I said. He did and I deliberately slid all the way back down to the base, sucking furiously. I bobbed up and down and he did his best to move his hips with me. His cock started to throb and I sucked even harder.

Seconds later, he cried out wordlessly and came hard, shooting into my mouth and throat. He watched as I swallowed, his dick still deep inside. His whole body trembled as I slowly pulled away.

I gave him a few minutes to calm down and let his breathing return to normal. His body was slick with sweat and I debated whether or not to get a wet cloth from my apartment to help cool him off. But he finally opened his eyes, smiling.

"That was amazing," he breathed.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said, moving to straddle his chest. "Now, it's my turn."

He nodded, his face full of desire, and I once again slid the straps down and off of my arms leaving my tits exposed. I leaned over him, dangling them inches above his face. I lowered myself until I felt his mouth close around my right nipple, sucking greedily.

I offered them both one after the other, moaning each time his lips and tongue worked the flesh. I could feel my pussy growing even more wet, and after a few minutes, I couldn't resist any more.

I sat up, pulling my nipple out of his mouth and making him groan in protest. Before he could say anything, I moved even higher up the bed, this time straddling his face and holding on to the headboard for balance. I moved my cunt directly over his nose and mouth and he slipped his tongue out, licking my slit.

Now it was my turn to shudder. I lowered my body until he was able to easily reach my snatch. He ate me with relish, sucking on my hole and stabbing up into me with his tongue while I painted his face with my juices. Every sound I made only encouraged him to move faster, his soft lips sucking and pulling at my clit and his tongue tracing the folds, driving me crazy.

I started grinding against his face, my cunt sliding easily up and down as he licked. Soon, I was close to climax, my own breath heavy and rapid. He sped up to match my movements and moments later, I was cumming, my hot juices pouring out and onto his face. I rode out the orgasm and Seth was only too happy to keep licking and sucking at my clit.

When I was finally done, I eased myself off of his head and sat next to him on the bed. He smiled at me, his face still glistening with my wetness, and I grabbed his cock. I tugged on it gently, pleased to see it was already hard again.

"Should I strip the rest of the way?"

"Yeah," he breathed, his hips moving with my hand's rhythm.

I let go and stood up. I slowly peeled the body stocking down the rest of the way, feeling his intense stare the whole time. I stepped out of the heels and pulled the outfit off, now as naked as he was. I turned slowly, letting him see every inch of my body.

"Look good?"

"God, yes," he said, his dick twitching.

"Are you ready to fuck me?"

"Oh yeah," he breathed.

I climbed back up on the bed and straddled his hips. I let my slit graze the tip of his rod and he shuddered. He tried to thrust up and into me, but I pulled away.

"I thought you wanted me to do what I wanted," I chided. "I'll fuck you the way I like."

I eased back onto him, my slit sliding down the length of his shaft, and moaned again. I watched his face as I lined myself up, allowing just the tip to enter. His eyes slid shut and he groaned in pleasure.

"Look at me," I whispered.

His eyelids fluttered open and our gazes locked. I eased my cunt down his cock until he was totally buried in me. I stayed perfectly still for a few seconds, not wanting him to cum yet, then slowly moved up and down.

"Damn," he groaned. "Ah, Christ."

I started to speed up and he thrust against me at the same time. My breathing became rapid and before I knew it, I was cumming again, my pussy clenching around his rod. I sat up straight and bounced up and down, my tits bobbing.

"Ah yeah, fuck me," he murmured. "Fuck me good."

I fucked him with my hands flat on his stomach for balance, watching his face and listening to his moans. I stopped worrying about making it last and concentrated on making it good.

"Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum," he grunted.

"Yeah, cum for me," I declared. "Cum in me. Shoot your load in my pussy."

And with another wordless cry, he did, his eyes rolling shut. I slowed down and finally stopped, still on top with him inside. He opened his eyes and looked at me, a broad smile on his face.

"So, how was that?" I asked.

"Believe me, my friend, I'll never forget it."

* * * * *

Thursday morning I woke up early and studied a little more for that afternoon's test. At about ten, I awarded myself a short break and called Lexie. After some brief small talk, we agreed to meet for dinner at a restaurant about halfway between our apartments. I suggested making the reservation for six so I'd still have some time to study before I left, which made her laugh and repeat her "same old Marri" comment.

I ate an early lunch and studied a little while longer before packing it in and heading off to school. The exam was relatively easy, mostly multiple choice with two essays thrown in for good measure. I ran into Lori on my way out and talked to her about my plans for the evening over a cup of coffee in the cafeteria.

"Oh really?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Should I be jealous?"

I couldn't help laughing. "Hardly. I haven't even seen her since high school."

"Is she hot?"

I opened my mouth to say I hadn't really noticed one way or the other, then pictured Lexie's bright blue eyes and the swell of her breasts under the form-fitting shirt and the way her pants rested low on her hips, revealing just a hint of her lower belly. I felt a blush creeping up my face and said, "Yeah, she is."

Lori grinned. "Just remember, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

I smiled back. "This from the woman who tied me to the bed and beat my ass while I ate another girl out."

"See? It just leaves a lot of fun opportunities open, then, doesn't it?"

We laughed and finished our coffees. She gave me a quick kiss and headed off to the local shopping center to do her Christmas shopping, leaving me very thankful I'd avoided my usual tendency to procrastinate and finished all of mine already.

I went back to Torch and studied a little more for my last test scheduled for two o'clock the next day. Around four, I packed up all of my various books and notes, putting most of them away in a tote under my bed and just leaving out the ones I'd need to look over again in the morning. I was amazed to think the semester was essentially finished. I didn't feel all that smarter, but at least I knew I'd done my best and managed to learn a few things along the way.

I drew a hot bath and relaxed in it, soaking for at least a half hour. Once the water was too cold, I got out and dried off. I pulled on a pair of flattering pants and a tight tank top. An open button-down shirt kept me from feeling the winter chill, and I pulled on my black leather boots and matching belt. I fixed my hair and put on makeup and couldn't help laughing. It was more like I was getting ready for an actual date than just meeting an old friend for dinner.

Once I was satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed my jacket and went down to the foyer and out of my car, ignoring Will's stare. I drove out to the restaurant with the radio blaring, feeling actual flutters in my stomach. I pulled into the parking lot and saw Lexie waiting for me outside the main doors. I took a deep breath, ready for my "date".

* * * * *

Dinner went smoothly with the usual catching-up conversations had by people who haven't seen each other in a few years. We talked about our families, future plans, and exchanged gossip about our former schoolmates.

"So, what do you do for fun these days, anyway?" she asked. "You can't study all the time."

"Well, I have a boyfriend."

"Really? How long have you two been together?"

"Only about three weeks," I admitted, finding it hard to believe myself. It felt like forever.

"Where did you meet?"

There it was. The magic question. Andrew and I were going to come up with some kind of story for my family on the way, figuring it would be a good way to pass some time. But we hadn't gotten that far yet, and Lexie was sitting there looking so curious. I had to think fast.

"He sold me a computer."

"What?"

"He works for an electronics store and he helped me pick out a computer system. Then I called for some help and he came out to fix it and we got talking. Then one thing led to another, and we ended up together."

She glanced around before leaning in conspiratorially. "So, have you two, you know, fooled around yet?"

I giggled, feeling almost like I was seventeen again, swapping stories in the locker room. "Yeah. A lot of times, actually."

"I take he's good, then?"

"Oh yeah," I said. And after all, I ought to know. Then I realized we were touching on topics that could very easily lead right back to Torch and decided to change the subject.

"What about you? What do you do for fun?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," she laughed.

"You might be surprised at what I'd believe."

"Well, you see, I have this website and I put pictures on it."

"So?"

"Of me."

"So?"

"Very... Suggestive pictures."

"Naked pictures?" Now, you'd think that my being a whore would make a bare-all website seem pretty tame, but I was still a little amazed. Lexie had always been more adventurous and open, but this was still a little more than I'd expected.

"Non nude," she corrected. "That means I'm technically covered in all of the good places, even if it's just with my hands or a well-placed blanket. Once I even used bows."

"Wow, I'd like to see those," I murmured, not really meaning to say it out loud.

"Oh really?" she asked, her eyes twinkling. "Well, for the record, I think you'd be a great subject for a non nude photo shoot."

"Thanks," I chuckled.

We'd finished our dessert and the waiter had brought the checks. I pulled out my wallet and started counting out the right amount of money. Lexie was doing the same across the table and we handed it back to the waiter. She smiled at me, her chin resting on her steepled fingers.

"You really want to see these pictures?"

"Well, sure," I said. "You'll have to send me the link. I'll give you my email."

"Or you could just come back to my house and I can show them to you tonight. You could even let me take some pictures."

"Of me?"

"No, of your car. Of course of you. Why not?"

"I don't know."

"What else do you have to do tonight? Come on, come back to my apartment."

"It's getting late."

"So? If you get too tired you can crash on my couch. It's a sleeper."

I sighed. She was hard to resist. I didn't have to be anywhere until the afternoon and I was having a good time. I wasn't exactly excited about going back to my own empty apartment.

And there were pictures of Lexie covered by her own hands.

I was wet just thinking about it.

"All right," I said. "I'll follow you in my car. Don't drive too fast and lose me on the way."

Lexie's apartment was really cute. It wasn't big by any stretch of the imagination, but it made mine look like a shoebox. She had a small tree in the corner of the living room and strings of lights all around the ceiling, giving everything that glow I liked so much.

We hung up our jackets and she led me into the kitchen, turning on the computer as she walked by. She poured us each a glass of wine and we went back to the living room. We sat in front of the computer and she pulled up a few files.

"Sure you want to see these?" she asked. "They might shock you."

"Believe me, Lex, not much could shock me anymore."

She grinned. "Oh really? All right then. Here you go."

She clicked on another icon and there they were: pictures of Miss Lexie Landow in all of her non-nude glory. Pictures of her covering her breasts with her hands, pictures of her pussy covered only with the thinnest pair of panties, and, as promised, pictures with her nipples covered only by stick-on bows.

My body reacted, my own nipples stiffening and growing erect and my clit throbbing. I was suddenly having a very hard time sitting next to her and not imagining what it would be like to kiss her, or massage her tits, or taste her pussy. I knew I was blushing, but I couldn't help it. I looked at every picture before she put her hand lightly on my arm.

"I take it you like them?"

"Yeah," I breathed, hoping she wouldn't notice my nipples straining against my shirt.

"So, ready to take some of you?"

"Me?"

"Didn't we already have this discussion? Yes, you."

"Now?"

"Why not? I've got all kinds of shit in my bedroom. Scarves, robes, whatever you want. And I promise the pictures will look good. What do you say?"

What did I say? The prospect of being nearly naked in front of her was intoxicating. But I didn't know if I'd be able to keep my excitement from physically showing. She was bound to notice the wet spot on my panties and I had no idea how she'd react to it.

Despite the war going on in my mind, I heard my mouth say, "Sure. Why not?"

She grinned, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "What kind of underwear do you have on right now?"

I was very grateful I hadn't worn plain cotton "granny panties". "A pair of black string bikinis."

"Perfect. Go on in my room and look in the closet. There's a sheer white robe hanging right in the front. Put it on over just the panties. I'll get my camera and be right in."

She gave my arm a little squeeze and I got up. I took one last look at the pictures on the screen and let out a long sigh. She started digging through some stuff on her shelves. I went down the hallway to her room, all too aware of the renewed dripping from my snatch.

* * * * *

I'd put my folded clothes in a neat pile by the door and was sitting on the bed wearing only my panties and Lexie's robe, just as she'd suggested. Moments later, there was a knock on the door and she came in, camera in hand.

"Wow, you look great," she said, making me blush all over again. "Why don't you stand up so I can figure out the best angle."

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers
12