Educating Marri Ch. 31: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did and resisted the urge to hold the robe closed. Her eyes traveled quickly over my body and she turned on the camera. She looked through the viewfinder and snapped a picture before I could even blink.

"Hey, no fair!" I protested. "I wasn't ready!"

"Exactly. You weren't posing. I just wanted to check the lighting and make sure the white robe had enough of a contrast against your skin."

She sounded so knowledgeable that I could only nod. She fiddled with a couple of settings while I just stood there, trying my best to look like I wasn't nervous and failing miserably.

"Relax!" she said, smiling and shaking her head. "It's just me, not a room full of strangers."

At that point, I think I would have preferred the strangers. She took another picture and changed one final setting. Now that she was satisfied, she gestured toward the bed.

"Okay, first I just want you to kneel on the bed with your legs a little bit apart. Then hold the robe in both hands, positioning it so that it just barely covers the nipples and shows a lot of cleavage."

Of course, I did as she asked, still blushing but managing to appear at least a little composed. She took a few pictures from different angles before asking me to move again.

Within minutes I'd lost my inhibitions and really started to get into it. I was cocking my head to the side and tossing my hair over my shoulder almost like it was something I did every day. Each pose was more provocative than the last, and soon I found myself watching her face for any signs of arousal.

"Okay," she said, "now how about we lose the robe? Lay on your stomach with your upper body propped up on your elbows and your legs bent at the knees with your ankles crossed."

Without even really thinking about it, I slowly slid the robe down my shoulders, strip tease style. She watched every move as I tossed it to the floor before lowering myself onto the bed in the position she wanted.

She blinked a couple of times before bringing the camera back up to her face and going back to photography. This time I let my eyes follow her around the room and pushed up just enough to give her a glimpse of my nipples.

Finally, she stopped and put her hands on her hips, a bewildered expression on her face. "What?" I asked, innocently rolling onto my side and draping my arm lazily over my stomach.

"If I didn't know better, Marri, I'd say you were flirting with me."

"And if I am?"

"Then I guess I don't know what to say," she answered, blushing a little herself.

I stood up and walked over to her. Her eyes darted around the room but she didn't move away. There were only inches of space between us but I didn't make any move to touch her.

"Well, you could say your camera has a timer."

"What?"

"I want you to be in the pictures with me," I said.

She looked right into my eyes for a full minute. Then she said, "Hold the camera."

She took a step backwards and started undressing. I couldn't tear my eyes away from that beautiful body and soon she was wearing only a tiny thong. I didn't say a word as she took the camera back and put it up on her dresser.

"I set the timer."

She came back over to me and took my hands. We posed like that, facing each other with our arms covering the sides of our breasts so the nipples didn't show, until the shutter clicked. She tried to let go of my hands but I held on.

"Don't you want me to set the timer again?" she whispered.

"Not really."

She opened her mouth to say something else but I cut her off, leaning forward and gently kissing her lips. I let go of her hands, fully prepared to back off if she was too uncomfortable, not willing to risk losing the renewed friendship.

"Do you want to reset it?" I asked, letting her know she had an easy way out.

"Not really," she said, a timid smile spreading across her face.

I reached out and put my hands lightly on her hips, pulling her closer to me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and then we were kissing. Our lips pressed together and parted, our tongues darting out and into each other's mouths. My hands slid up and down her back, loving the feel of her soft, smooth skin.

She guided me back to the bed and we sat on the edge, still kissing. I let my hand wander around to the front of her body and cupped her breast. She shivered and moaned softly into my mouth as I ran my thumb over her erect nipple.

I moved away from her mouth and started kissing her neck, licking at her skin and even ever so gently sucking it into my mouth, not wanting to leave even the tiniest flaw on her. My other hand found its way to her hair and was soon buried in it, holding her close to me.

She sucked in her breath and leaned forward, easing me down until I was lying on my back. She draped one leg over mine and I could feel the heat coming from her pussy against my thigh through the thin material of the thong. She was on her side propped up on one elbow and her free hand was massaging my breast. She ran her tongue over my nipple, sucking it up into her mouth and I cried out.

She switched sides, pulling gently at the other nipple and running her hand down my stomach, her fingers drawing imaginary shapes on the skin. I wrapped my arms around her neck, not wanting to lose any contact with her body.

"Slide up," she murmured, taking her leg off of me and moving toward the top of the bed. I sat up and seized the opportunity to roll her onto her back and straddled her hips. Her eyes widened in surprise but she eagerly opened her arms to me in invitation.

I held myself up above her, my weight on my splayed hands. I kissed her again, this time with more fervor, licking at the insides of her mouth, wanting to taste as much as I could. Then I moved down to her breasts, licking the creamy skin all around, but ignoring the nipples. She groaned and tried to guide my head, but I wouldn't be rushed.

"Please," she breathed, and I knew then she could get absolutely anything she wanted from me.

I latched onto her nipple, licking and sucking, twirling my tongue around and around, the taste of her skin working like some kind of aphrodisiac, making me want her all the more. I switched to the other side and she trembled. I lowered my body so my belly touched her thong and she pressed her hips up against me.

I slid down her belly, kissing and licking her stomach as I went, until my face was at her waist. I moved to the side so I could have better access and carefully slid the thong down her legs, revealing that precious pussy. I tossed them over the side of her bed and ran my fingers gently over her mound.

She groaned again as I stroked it, her hands rubbing her nipples and her eyes closed. I carefully parted the lips and rubbed my finger down the inner folds, pleased to feel just how wet she was. I slid a finger inside and she moaned, her eyes opening.

I knelt between her legs, still keeping my finger in place, then laid on my stomach and started kissing her inner thighs. As I worked my way up, her scent was filling my nose and I could barely stop myself from just licking her pussy. But I wanted this to last and for her to get as much pleasure from it as possible, so I kept my urges in check.

Soon, her juices were on my lips where they had pressed against her silky skin. I lapped it up, savoring the musky taste on her legs, knowing how much more incredible it would be when I finally reached my destination.

"Oh please," she murmured. "Please, I want you to lick me."

I shivered myself from the desire in her voice. I started by kissing the outer lips, sucking them one after the other into my mouth, the taste of her alone almost enough to send me over the edge.

I removed my finger and replaced it with my tongue, pushing it up into her as far as I could. My eyes locked onto hers as I ate her, watching her every reaction so I knew what she liked. Soon, I inserted two fingers and started pumping them gently in and out while I ran my tongue lightly over her clit. She gasped as I licked all around it then used my free hand to spread her open, giving me better access. I worked her clit with my lips, sucking it into my mouth and letting it go over and over again.

Her eyes started to glaze over so I let my hand speed up and licked directly on her clit. She was moaning and moving her hips with me, and I knew she was getting close. I licked and suckled, listening to her raspy breathing, working her inner walls with my fingers, until she stiffened.

"Oh, God, yeah!" she moaned, her juices filling my mouth as she came. I ran my tongue over her very gently until she nudged my head away.

"Your turn," she said, sitting up.

She moved so I could lie down and took off my now-sopping panties. She threw them aside and positioned herself beside my legs. She touched me carefully, as if I was made of glass, running her hands up and down my legs. Finally, she rested her hand on the outer lips of my pussy, massaging it gently and making me groan.

She spread me open and traced circles around my clit with her finger. Then she stretched out and drew my nipple into her mouth while easing a finger into my pussy. She suckled my breast while exploring my inner folds and I held on to her head and shoulders, needing to touch her.

After a while, I was moaning her name and she let go of my nipple. She rolled onto her stomach between my legs and kissed my exposed clit. I sucked in my breath, wanting to feel her tongue all over me, but apparently she wasn't in a hurry either. She kissed all around my pussy, her lips relaxed and soft, driving me absolutely insane.

Then she slid her tongue inside me, moving it around and making me squirm even more. She slid her fingers back in and started licking the inner folds of my pussy, lapping at my clit and sucking on it. My hands groped for her, once again needing to touch her, and she grabbed one of them, holding tight.

I watched her watching me, her mouth working my pussy and her fingers probing, and knew I'd be cumming soon, and that it would be beyond intense. I moved my hips with her, my breathing rapid and shallow, and she focused all of her attention on my clit. Around and around went her tongue, her lips pressed against me gently, creating a soft seal.

And then I was cumming. I started thrashing around and calling out her name and she actually worked my pussy that much harder, making the orgasm seem never-ending.

Finally, she pulled away and laid down next to me, both of us covered in sweat and other fluids. I drew her into my arms and kissed her gently, tasting myself on her and knowing she did the same. She reached over to the nightstand and clicked off the lamp.

I held her close and she rested her head on my chest, one arm and one leg draped over me. I kissed her forehead and started to drift off to sleep.

* * * * *

Lexie stirred in my arms late the next morning and I smiled. I'd slept on and off all night, watching her chest rise and fall with each breath and occasionally kissing her on the forehead, careful not to wake her.

Her eyelids fluttered and slid open. She smiled and said, "Hi."

"Morning."

"What time is your test today?"

I hugged her a little tighter, glad I didn't have to leave right away. "Two o'clock."

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really."

"Me neither."

We laid there for a while in comfortable silence with our arms still locked around each other. I still couldn't believe I'd actually spend the night with her. Ever since I saw her at the mall, my thoughts had been filled with images of her soft skin, my imagination working overtime picturing what the rest of her looked like.

"You know, Marri, I'm really glad we ran into each other."

"Me, too."

"We weren't even living that far apart. Who knows how many times we probably passed each other on the road or something."

"I know."

"Do you think you'll want to get together again? Once you're back from visiting your family?"

"Yeah, I do." I pushed a stray hair off of her forehead and pulled her even closer. She sighed and cuddled into me.

She ran her hand lightly over my stomach and I shivered. I knew I should get up and get ready for my exam, but I just couldn't do it. I couldn't bring myself to leave that warm bed and her warm body. Not yet.

"Lex?"

"Yeah?" She tipped her head so she could look at me and I cupped her cheek. She smiled and sighed contentedly. I kissed that smile very gently and her arms tightened around me. Her body pressed against mine and I groaned softly.

I parted her lips and let my tongue wander into her mouth. I tasted every surface and crevice, feeling almost drunk on her. She sighed again and returned the kiss, her tongue dancing around mine.

I moved on to her neck, licking at her skin and nibbling on her collarbone. I fondled her breast and squeezed the nipple between my fingers. I rolled it and tweaked it, loving the way it hardened at my touch. She moaned and wound her fingers in my hair. My pussy ached for her.

I gently rolled her onto her back and straddled her. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue while my hand massaged her other breast. She was rolling her head from side to side and breathing heavily which only urged me on. I started grinding my hips against hers, pressing our pussies together and making me groan into her soft flesh.

"Please," she breathed, "oh please."

I slid down her body, running my tongue over her stomach as I went, until I knelt between her thighs. She reached down and spread her pussy lips, fully exposing her erect clit. She rubbed it with her finger, her eyes locked onto mine. "You, too," she said. "I want to watch you."

I licked my lips and knelt up. I spread my legs slightly and touched my own hard bud of a clit. I rubbed it firmly, matching her pace, and started rocking my hips. I was sopping wet and my juices were dripping down my thighs. Her eyes widened and she reached for me.

"I want to taste you."

I quickly turned and straddled her head, my own face above her sweet pussy. She grabbed my hips and pulled them down. She kissed my slit, her tongue working along the folds and lapping up my juices. I shuddered and moaned in pure pleasure.

I dipped my head and my lips found her clit. I sucked it up into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. She groaned and the vibrations ran through me, making me tremble. I suckled and licked and felt her clit throb under my touch.

We worked each other into a frenzy, our moans and cries blending together with the sounds of lips on flesh, creating a virtual symphony of sexual pleasure. Her juices ran down my throat and I savored every drop, wanting to keep as much of her as possible. We were both on the brink and we licked even faster.

Within minutes, we were cumming, crying out into each other's flesh and flooding each other's mouth. We rode out the orgasm together, our arms locked around each other's hips and our lips locked around each other's pussy.

We eventually rolled apart, reluctant to break the physical contact, and snuggled into each other's arms again. I kissed her and our tongues darted in and out, mixing the taste of our fluids. My scent was all over her and I loved it.

Finally, we got up and showered, tenderly washing each other with bare hands. My body reacted to her fingers, but I kept myself under tight control. We both had obligations that afternoon, and I especially couldn't risk missing my exam.

We dressed and went out to our cars. I hugged her tightly, not wanting to leave. She kissed me gently and said, "You know, we never finished that photo session."

"Next time," I promised.

"Drive carefully."

"I will. Have a good Christmas."

With a final, lingering kiss, we parted and got into our cars, hers going one way and mine the other.

And that was how Lexie and I resumed our friendship, this time with many more benefits.

* * * * *

I picked up a cheap hamburger lunch via the drive thru on my way back to Torch. Since I'd already showered back at Lexie's, all I had to do was change my clothes and brush my teeth to be officially ready for my day. I looked over my notes and flipped through the textbook for an hour before I had to leave for my test.

Despite my rushed morning, I knew I did well on the exam and I was in a great mood when I went back to my apartment to pack my last minute essentials. I took yet another quick shower, mostly to relax my muscles from all of the stress of the week, and got dressed in flattering yet comfortable clothes.

I double-checked to make sure I'd packed everyone's presents and that none of the wrapping had come loose from being packed into large shopping bags. Then I picked up anything lying around in the apartment, not wanting anyone to have any reason to mess with my stuff. Lori had promised to keep an eye on everything and I knew there really wasn't any reason to worry, but I was a fairly private person and didn't like the idea of anyone going into my apartment without my knowledge.

Soon, I had my things piled up by the door and ready to go. I clicked on the TV and watched the early evening news. Halfway through, there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to find Lawrence's smiling face. "Hi, Marri," he said. "Andrew's waiting for you. Can I help you bring anything downstairs?

"Sure," I said, pulling my coat on and picking up a few bags. Lawrence grabbed my suitcase and I followed him down to the foyer and outside.

"Hey, sexy," Andrew called from the parking lot.

I hurried over to him, dropped the bags to the ground, and kissed him. He laughed and gently pushed me away. "Hey calm down! You'll have me all week. We can get the stuff in the car before you attack me."

Lawrence brought the suitcase over and shook Andrew's hand. "Have a good trip."

"We will. And you have a good holiday."

Lawrence turned and kissed my cheek. "Have a good Christmas, Marri."

"You, too. I'll see you next week."

He gave Andrew the suitcase and went back inside. We put my stuff into the trunk and got into the car. "Ready?" Andrew asked.

"Hell, yes."

We pulled out of the parking lot and I was happier than I'd been in months. I was going home for Christmas, and no one would expect me to engage in any kinky sex practices. Except of course for Andrew, and that didn't really count. I was one semester closer to my Masters and I had a month off from classes.

I'd learned a lot since I started working at Torch, and most of it had nothing to do with school. It was more of a giant class in life and a closer look into the darker side of the human psyche.

I had a feeling my education was just beginning.

12