Educating Mary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie was now beginning to get a glazed look in his eyes, a sign that his orgasm was building. Leaning over Mary's shoulder, Erica recognised the sign and smiled to herself. "Lawrence, come here," she said. The black man came over and stood deferentially by his Mistress' side. "Get up here," said Erica and indicated the sofa next to Reggie. When Lawrence did as he was told, Erica took hold of his cock and pulled, guiding it towards Mary's face. "Open your mouth, Mary," she instructed, and Mary, seeing the cock approaching her face, immediately parted her lips, only to close them around the shaft that was being guided into her mouth.

With one cock in her pussy and one in her mouth, as well as Mistress' hand caressing her breasts, Mary was in heaven. Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined that sex could be so good. She felt filled from both ends, as if the two cocks were connected and ran entirely through her as one thick column of rigid flesh and she was sliding up and down on it. Her pussy was leaking copious juices down along Reggie's shaft, and Mary knew that, Mistress permitting, she would come soon.

With a gloved hand, Mistress pulled Lawrence's thick cock out of Mary's hungry mouth. She stroked it slowly as she looked evilly at Reggie. "Does her pussy feel good, Reggie?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Reggie replied, his voice hoarse.

"Well, from now on, I'm instituting a new rule," Mistress explained. "Starting right now, you will only ever be allowed to come if you have a cock in your mouth. Or, of course, up your arse," she added, almost as an afterthought.

Reggie's eyes bulged and his lips moved, but not a sound came out. Mistress just looked at him calmly. The black rod had appeared in her hand as if by magic. "So this is how it is," she explained. "I'll allow you to come in Mary's pussy, but only when you have Lawrence's big, black cock in your mouth. Come on, Reggie, open wide." Mistress smiled as, with a twist of her wrist, she brought the wet cock towards Reggie's mouth. Reggie jerked his head away, but was brought up short as the electrical prod in Mistress' hand touched his cheek. "A simple choice, Reggie," Mistress purred. "I have a black rod in each hand; one of them is going into your mouth. I'll let you decide which one." The metal ball on the end of the prod stroked along Reggie's cheek to the corner of his mouth. "Open wide, Reggie," Mistress whispered.

With a groan of terror and defeat, Reggie turned his head to the left, towards the cock in Mistress' gloved hand. Opening his mouth, Mary watched as Mistress guided the rigid flesh into his mouth. "Good boy," Mistress whispered. "Now suck it, and do a good job." Looking up at Lawrence, she nodded. "He's all yours, baby," she said.

Reggie's cheeks dimpled as he sucked on Lawrence's huge cock. Mary, having almost forgotten herself as she watched Mistress dominate the two men, resumed her measured bouncing up and down on Reggie's cock. In spite of the skinhead's humiliation, his cock was still rock-hard and throbbing inside Mary's tight pussy. Lawrence was fucking his cock in and out of Reggie's mouth just centimetres from her face, and the sight aroused her even more. She felt Mistress' hand on her breasts, then it moved down her partially uncovered belly and down between her legs, where the red-gloved fingers expertly found her clit and began playing with it. Reggie's bulging eyes took it all in, and he twisted his head to watch as far as the cock in his mouth would allow. Mary heard him groan around the wet shaft, and felt his hips buck desperately under her. Suddenly he groaned even louder, and Mary could actually feel his cock swell and twitch inside her as spurt after spurt of come pumped from his balls and into her waiting pussy.

Between Reggie's orgasm and Mistress' fingers on her clit, Mary finally had her second orgasm of the day. She sat heavily on Reggie's cock, her hips grinding hard back and forth, as she dug her blunt fingernails into his chest. Mistress' lips and tongue caressed her cheek, and Mary eagerly turned her head, trying to capture her Mistress' mouth with her own. Mistress let her, and the two women shared a deep, wet kiss as Mary's orgasm flushed through her.

"You liked that, didn't you Reggie?" asked Mistress, and was rewarded with a reluctant nod from Reggie, somewhat constrained by the cock in his mouth. Mistress gave Lawrence's butt a sharp slap. "That's enough," she said. "Now it's my turn." She pointed to the floor. "Mary, Reggie, get down there."

Mary rose, a little unsteadily, and heard a soft plop as Reggie's cock slipped out of her come-filled pussy. She knelt on the floor, and Reggie scrambled off the sofa and knelt beside her. They both watched as Mistress reclined comfortably on the sofa, right leg on the floor, the left stretched out along the back of the sofa. Reaching down, the statuesque blonde pulled the zipper in her groin, the cat suit peeling aside to expose her sopping cunt. It was swollen and red, the thick pussy lips gaping, ready to accept a cock. Mary felt her mouth water at the sight; she hadn't tasted Mistress' pussy since the previous day.

With an imperious wave of her gloved hand, Mistress motioned Lawrence closer. The black man obviously knew what was expected of him, as he knelt on the sofa between Mistress' legs. He leaned over her, supporting himself with an arm on the back of the sofa, and Mistress took his big, hard cock in her hand and pulled it towards her pussy. Lowering himself carefully on top of her, Lawrence's cock disappeared between Mistress' thighs and entered her cunt.

Erica placed one hand on Lawrence's chest, fingers splayed, and the other one around his neck. Her left foot she hooked behind his thighs. With a little twitch of her left ankle she commanded him to start fucking her; more pressure would increase his pace, while a push from her hand on his chest would decrease it. She was like a rider controlling her horse through subtle body movements; the black man might be towering above her, but there was no doubt who was in control. It had taken Erica a long time to train Lawrence to the point where he was an obedient and talented sex slave, but she had eventually broken him, like she eventually broke everyone. Lawrence, who wouldn't as much as look at a woman in his personal life, would service her without restraint or reservation. Erica leaned back, relishing the feeling of a thick cock sliding wetly in and out of her swollen pussy with deep, measured strokes.

Erica's orgasm was building fast, every stroke of that big cock taking her a little closer to the edge. The feeling of power was intoxicating, controlling the big strong man towering over her with a mere tightening of her arms and legs, knowing that he resented even touching her, but would still obey her every command. The fact that Lawrence didn't like women was one of the things that made him a good lover; the lack of psychological arousal, even though his cock was certainly hard enough, meant that he could keep going longer before coming. Even so, the black man's face was wet with sweat, his eyes getting that glazed look that signalled he would come soon, and Erica knew she couldn't postpone things much longer if her plans were to come to fruition. With a noticeable mental effort she relaxed the rigid self-control she imposed on herself at all times, and thrust her hips upwards, her leg behind Lawrence's thighs tightening to signal that he should fuck her faster.

With a groan, Lawrence increased the tempo, and Erica pushed herself up from the sofa, meeting every thrust with equal force. After ten or twelve thrusts she let herself go completely, throwing her head back and grunting as the orgasm hit her. Her hand on his chest froze Lawrence in his tracks, and he held completely still inside her. Erica trembled and shivered, feeling almost liquefied, the hard cock inside her feeling like a pole. It was as though it was the only solid thing in her, a rigid core around which her whole body trembled like a plateful of jelly.

Mary watched in awe as Mistress came on the large black cock, feeling excited and envious both. Reggie's come was trickling slowly out of her pussy, making her feel cheap and slutty, just as she had come to enjoy lately. She stared with admiration at the glistening shaft that slid out of Mistress' pussy as the latex-clad woman pushed her lover off of her and rose from the sofa.

With a flick of her wrist Mistress flipped her blonde ponytail back over her shoulder to hang down her back. She walked over to where Mary and Reggie were kneeling on the floor, and picked up Reggie's leash. With a firm tug she led him over to the straight-backed chair Mary had been sitting on previously. "Mary, there's a tin over in the top drawer over there," said Mistress, pointing. "Get it for me."

Mary went and opened the drawer, taking out a small tin of Vaseline. In the meantime, Mistress had sat down on the chair, facing Reggie. His cock, hard and erect after watching the show on the sofa, stood out in front of him. Mistress took it in her hand, stroking it gently. With her other hand, she motioned Mary to stand where she was, a little behind Reggie and out of his field of view.

"Did you enjoy watching that, Reggie?" asked Mistress in a soft voice.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Reggie hoarsely.

Mistress leaned forward. "Would you like me to suck your cock, Reggie?" she teased.

"Oh yes, Mistress!" Reggie croaked.

Erica smiled, then opened her mouth and leaned in. Slowly, without taking her eyes from Reggie's face, she lowered her mouth onto his shaft and closed her lips. Reggie groaned, his eyes rolling back in his sockets. Erica held still for a moments, then began sucking in earnest, her cheeks hollowing and her jaw muscles working as her tongue played along the shaft in her mouth. Her hand was kneading Reggie's balls expertly. She had, very deliberately, not let Reggie inside her while he'd been staying here. His orgasm had been either self-inflicted on her command, or, on a few occasions, administered with her skilled hands. She knew Reggie had been desperate to have his cock in her for some time, but she'd been saving it for now for maximum effect.

After a couple of minutes of an impressive display of oral skills that left Reggie on the verge of passing out, Mistress took her mouth from his cock. Mary had been watching with rapt attention, marvelling at the way Mistress was controlling the muscular man with nothing but her mouth, playing him like an instrument. Stroking his cock in one gloved fist, Mistress looked up at Reggie's flushed face.

"Would you like to come in my mouth, Reggie?" she asked.

"G... God, yes!" Reggie blurted out, not believing his luck. He'd never wanted anything so bad in his life.

"Do you remember what I said earlier?" Mistress inquired. "About how you could only come if you had a cock in your mouth or arse?"

Reggie's eyes bulged with horror. "Mistress, please don't..." he stuttered.

Mistress' hand squeezed his balls, shutting him up. "Does that mean you don't want me to suck your cock?" she asked. When Reggie didn't reply, she took his cock in her mouth again, all the way in, and let it slide slowly out between her lips while she sucked hard. Reggie groaned in ecstasy and helpless fear. "Are you sure about that?" she asked.

"Please Mistress," he groaned. "Please suck me." A tear trickled down his cheek.

"Even if it means having a cock up your arse?"

Reggie nodded mutely, squeezing his eyes shut.

"No, I don't think that's good enough," Mistress mused. "When Reggie opened his eyes and stared uncomprehendingly, she continued: "It's not enough that you agree to be fucked up the arse, Reggie. You have to ask for it. Beg me for it, in fact." She looked at him, still playing with his cock. "Are you going to beg me for it, Reggie?"

"No... no, please," he whimpered.

Mistress smiled and leaned down, sucking his cock back into her mouth with a slurping sound. When she pulled away, a tendril of saliva connected her lower lip with the head of his cock. Reggie stared in longing. "Say please, Reggie," said Mistress. Reggie whimpered wordlessly, the look on his face that of a man teetering on the brink of his private little hell. Tears were running down both his cheeks now. Mistress took the head of his cock in her mouth; Mary could see how her tongue was swirling around the sensitive glands inside her mouth. "Ask me nicely, and I'll make you come like you've never come before," Mistress promised huskily.

With a final racking sob, Reggie broke. "Pl... please, Mistress," he whimpered, "can he fu... fuck me?"

"What did you say, Reggie?" asked Mistress.

"Can he fuck my... my arse," Reggie muttered, eyes downcast in shame.

"You want Lawrence to fuck you?" Mistress asked. "Do you want him to put his black cock up tour arse?"

"Yes, Mistress," answered Reggie. "I want him to fuck me." His voice was flat with despair.

Mistress smiled magnanimously. "Of course, Reggie," she said. She turned to Mary. "Mary, why don't you use that Vaseline on Lawrence's cock."

"Yes, Mistress," said Mary. Opening the tin, she scooped up a dollop of the greasy substance and applied it to Lawrence's cock. The big black organ twitched in her hand, while Lawrence's eyes were fixed on Reggie, gleaming with anticipation.

When Lawrence's cock was thoroughly lubricated, Mistress waved Mary closer. "Now put some of that in Reggie's arse as well," she told her. "Get him good and ready for his first cock." She smiled at Reggie as she said this, playing with his hard cock. No one looking at his face now would have any doubt that they were watching a soul in torment.

Mary smeared a big glob of Vaseline in Reggie's arse, plunging a finger inside the clean-shaven anus, getting lots of the greasy stuff inside him. Finally she stood back, satisfied. Her pussy throbbed with excitement at what she was going to see.

Lawrence stepped up behind Reggie, a hungry look in his eyes. He put one hand on the skinhead's hip while the other held his Vaseline-coated cock, pointing it straight between Reggie's buttocks. Mistress pressed one hand against Reggie's stomach while tugging on his leash, bending him forward and presenting his arse to Lawrence.

Lawrence held for a moment with the head of his cock touching Reggie's sphincter. Then he pushed, the large head popping inside Reggie's arsehole. The skinhead gave a brief cry in pain as the black shaft invaded his anus, but Lawrence paid no heed. He kept pushing, centimetre after centimetre disappearing inside Reggie's virgin arsehole. Reggie cried like a baby, tears of pain and humiliation streaming down his face.

"Good boy," Mistress praised softly. "Here, I'll make it better." With this, she slipped off the chair and dropped to her knees in front of Reggie. She took his cock in her mouth, sucking it all the way in until her nose was pressed against Reggie's belly. Then she slapped Lawrence's hip, and the black man began to fuck Reggie's arse with deep, powerful strokes.

Mary had to fight to keep her hand from slipping under her skirt to her pussy. The scene in front of her was incredibly arousing. Every time Lawrence's cock plunged into Reggie, the skinhead's hips were driven forward, which in turn pushed his cock deep down Mistress' throat. She made soft little moans every time the cock disappeared entirely inside her, deepthroating Reggie like a true expert. Reggie's face was a twisted mask of equal amounts of pain, self-loathing and pleasure. Lawrence was sweating profusely, his impressively muscled torso glistening like black silk, muscles rippling under his skin as he pistoned his cock in and out of Reggie's arse.

Neither of the men lasted very long. Lawrence came first; with a wordless cry he plunged inside Reggie, forcing his large cock all the way inside as he came. Mary saw the muscles in his butt tighten as he bent almost double over Reggie's back, shooting squirt after squirt inside him. Seconds later, Reggie groaned and shot his load into Mistress' mouth. She kept her lips firmly closed around his cock, her throat working as she swallowed every last drop.

Mistress stood, delicately wiping her lips. She looked down at Lawrence's cock, hanging semi-stiff between his legs, coated in semen and Vaseline. "My, my," she said. "Look what a mess you boys have made." She looked at Reggie. "Reggie, get some tissues in that drawer over there and clean up Lawrence's cock."

"Right away, Mistress," Reggie muttered. There was no fight left in his voice now.

Mistress walked over to the sofa and sat down, a content smile on her red lips. She looked at Mary and smiled. "Come here, sweetie," she said softly. Mary got to her feet and hurried over to Mistress. The blonde pulled her down to her on the sofa, one hand stroking her hair. "Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you," she said. One hand slipped inside Mary's open blouse, cupping a breast. Mary leaned down, and their lips met in a long kiss.

Mistress took Mary's hand and brought it up to the zipper that ran down her chest; Mary pulled it down, releasing Mistress' large breasts. The blonde leaned back on the sofa, pushing her breasts out, and Mary eagerly sought a nipple with her mouth and began sucking on it hungrily, making content little noises in the back of her throat.

After having nursed on Mistress' nipples for a while, Mary lifted her head and looked up on the woman who was the centre of her life. "Mistress, can I lick your pussy?" she asked breathlessly.

"Of course you can, sweetie," replied the blonde. She spread her legs as Mary slid off the sofa to kneel on the floor. Leaning forward, the brunette inhaled the musky scent of the wet, swollen pussy in front of her, her eyes glowing with hungry anticipation as she eyed the moist folds and the large clitoris protruding between them. She leaned in, her tongue extended, and touched it gently to the soft flesh directly below the clit. A little further, and her lips closed around the erect miniature penis. Mary began sucking gently on the clit while flicking it with her tongue, just as Mistress had thought her. She was rewarded with a low moan, and looked up to see Mistress playing with her large breasts, smiling down at her.

Looking up from the lovely brunette's face between her thighs, Erica took in Reggie and Lawrence. The former had just finished cleaning the latter's cock, and they were both eyeing the two women on the sofa, Reggie with considerable more interest than Lawrence. Erica gave them her most wicked smile. "Reggie," she said, "get down on your knees and make Lawrence hard again."

Without a word, Reggie did as he was told, closing his mouth over Lawrence's big cock. Erica looked at them through slitted eyes, enjoying the ministrations of her star pupil between her thighs. When Lawrence's cock had swelled to full erection, she waved her hand dismissively. "That's enough. Lawrence, kneel down behind Mary." She looked carefully for any sign of relief on Reggie's face when the cock was withdrawn from his mouth, but there was nothing. The skinhead was well and truly broken.

Lawrence dropped to his knees behind Mary and looked at Mistress, awaiting her instructions. Mistress caressed Mary's hair. "Mary, now Lawrence is going to fuck you from behind while you eat my pussy," she explained. "Would you like that?"

Mary lifted her head from between Mistress' thighs, her lips and chin wet with juices. "Oh Mistress, please, let him put his cock in my pussy," she pleaded.

"Go ahead, Lawrence," commanded Mistress. "Shove it in deep."

Mary could feel how her skirt was lifted up to uncover her arse. Then the head of the thick cock touched her hypersensitive pussy lips. She buried her face in Mistress' pussy, licking and sucking the fat pussy lips, trying to fill her mouth with as much tangy juice as possible. The cockhead pressed firmly against her pussy, and Mary noticed how her pussy lips were slowly yielding, splitting apart to allow the shaft inside her. She grunted into Mistress' pussy and arched her back, presenting her arse to the man about to take her from behind. Slowly Lawrence's cock penetrated her, the walls of her tight pussy stretching to accommodate his girth. Then, with a final push, he was all the way inside her.