Educating Mary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica squeezed her large breasts as she watched Lawrence take Mary from behind. He began fucking the kneeling brunette in the school uniform, first slowly, then with short hard strokes. Mary moaned again into Erica's pussy, her tongue darting around the wet folds like a trapped little animal. Her body shook with the force of Lawrence's thrusts, and with every thrust her face was pressed against Erica's pussy. Erica grabbed Mary's head and guided her mouth to her clit, which was sorely in need of some attention. Mary immediately caught on, and her lips closed around the large nub, sucking and licking vigorously.

Mary was having the time of her life. A big, hard cock was pounding her pussy roughly from behind, while she herself was kneeling with her head between Mistress' thighs, her lips sticky with Mistress' juices. She supported herself on Mistress' thighs, getting a thrill out of the sensation of warm flesh covered in latex like a smooth second skin. She spread her legs even further and pushed her arse back against Lawrence, trying to allow more of that fantastic cock inside her. Little whimpering sounds were escaping her lips, partly muffled by Mistress' pussy, and Mary could already feel her orgasm building inside her. She took one hand of Mistress' thigh and inserted a probing finger into the blonde woman's pussy, feeling the walls contract around the digit. Then she added a second finger and began pumping them in and out in rhythm with her tongue and lips on Mistress' clit.

Her orgasm overtook her in a slow, languorous manner, as if trickling in from somewhere and rolling through her like huge waves. Mary moaned in pleasure and took her mouth from Mistress' pussy for a moment, heaving for breath. Then Mistress' gloved hands on her cheeks pushed her face back between her thighs, and Mary continued licking the beautiful pussy in front of her. Somewhat to her surprise, instead of the usual post-orgasmic heavy, relaxed feeling it was almost as if the intensity of pleasure had only dropped off temporarily; she could feel a second orgasm approaching, growing closer with every one of Lawrence's thrusts. A mere half-minute after her first, Mary's second orgasm poured into her, as slow and lazy as the first, and she groaned and trashed, arching her back and pushing back against Lawrence. And as soon as it was over, she could feel another one building.

Erica watched with delight as Mary came again and again, the multiple orgasms washing over her like waves of an incoming tide. Again and again the brunette trembled and moaned, and Erica felt almost envious. Her own climax was impending, though, and it promised to be anything but gentle. Likewise, Lawrence's body was glistening with sweat, and his eyes were wide and frantic as he relentlessly fucked Mary from behind, a good grip on her round hips. Between her legs, Erica noticed Mary shudder as her fourth orgasm surged through her.

Before she could come again, though, it was Erica's turn. Her muscles tightened like steel wires, and the blonde ground her pussy against Mary's face, her thighs clamping down around her head. Erica shook uncontrollably, tossing her head from side to side as her climax ran its course.

Just as Mistress was coming down from her orgasm, Mary felt Lawrence hammer his cock deep in her pussy and loud groan. His cock twitched inside her, filling her pussy with hot sperm. The big man lifted her up by the hips, picking her up from the floor as if she didn't weigh anything at all, and held her arse hard against him as he emptied his balls inside her. When he finally lowered her back down so her knees touched the carpet, Mary collapsed in a heap. The succession of orgasms had put a strain on the muscles in her thighs and abdomen, and now those muscles felt much like boiled spaghetti. Mary lay stretched out on the floor, gasping for breath, the wonderful taste of Mistress' pussy on her lips and tongue.

"It looked as though you were enjoying yourself there," Mistress said as she knelt down beside Mary, stroking her hair.

"Oh yes, Mistress, it was wonderful," replied Mary.

"That's good, sweetie," murmured Mistress. "I believe your husband will be very pleased when he gets you back." She caressed Mary's cheek. "Very pleased indeed..."

To be continued...