Educating Mary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrmidon69
Myrmidon69
168 Followers

"I don't think Jeff can see us properly, sweetie," she remarked. "Lean back a little." Mary cast a glance over her shoulder at Jeff. The lower half of her lovely face was coated in Erica's pussy juice. She leaned back, supporting herself on both hands, and Erica stood up, straddling her and crouching down to lower her cunt down to Mary's upturned face. This time Jeff could see perfectly how Mary stuck her tongue out and plunged it in between the wet folds, licking up and down along Erica's slit, and how her lips closed over the large clit. She was making sexy little noises in the back of her throat as she licked and sucked Erica's dripping pussy.

It was the sexiest sight Jeff had ever seen: those long legs in black leather boots on either side of his wife's body; the black leather dress opened just sufficiently to allow Mary access to Erica's cunt. Erica's face was twisted with pleasure, her hands kneading her large creamy breasts through the leather of her dress. If she felt any strain, standing in a half-crouch like that, she didn't show it. Jeff jerked violently, but neither the chair nor the restraints gave as much as a millimetre. Nearly delirious with sexual frustration, all he could do was watch as Erica rode his wife's face to orgasm.

When she was done, Erica gave a satisfied sigh and straightened up. Mary remained where she was, staring adoringly up at her Mistress.

"Poor Jeff," Erica remarked. "It looks like he's feeling a little neglected." Mary turned to see, and licked her lips as she saw the state her husband was in.

"Can I have him now, Mistress," she asked, her voice unrecognisable with arousal.

"Not yet, I think," Erica mused, "but we're going to have to do something before he has a stroke." She reached down and pulled Mary to her feet. "Go and sit on his lap, sweetie," she instructed.

Mary went over to the chair and was just about to swing one leg over Jeff when Erica stopped her. "No, the other way around," she said. Mary reversed her direction, straddling Jeff with her back to him. She grabbed his cock in her hand and pointed it up as she lowered her pussy.

"Did I tell you to fuck him?" Erica's voice cracked like a whip, and Mary froze. Jeff groaned in frustration; the head of his cock was so close to Mary's pussy he could feel the warmth radiating from it. "Sit on his lap with his cock up along your stomach," Erica told her.

Mary lowered herself, her buttocks against Jeff's belly, his cock rubbing against the soft skin of her pubic bone and lower belly. Mary leaned back against him, rubbing her back and shoulders against his chest. Jeff craned his neck and kissed his wife in the hollow of her neck, causing her to squirm and moan. "Oh, Jeff," she sighed. "Come for me, please. Shoot on my belly." She pressed his dick against her belly with the palm of her hand.

"Yes, come on her belly, Jeff," whispered Erica. She leaned over them and kissed Mary on the lips. Jeff stared at their mouths working against each other only centimetres from his face, and couldn't hold back anymore.

"Oh God! Oh fuck!" he shouted as his cock jerked against Mary's belly, spraying rope after thick rope of warm, sticky come all over her stomach. Mary squealed with pleasure, the sound muted by Erica's mouth on hers. To Jeff, the orgasm seemed to last forever, the warm weight of his sexy wife on top of him, rubbing herself against him while French-kissing her female lover.

After Jeff had sunk back in the chair, heaving for breath, Erica broke the kiss. Taking Mary's hand, she pulled the brunette to her feet. "Turn around, sweetie, and let Jeff look at you," she said. Mary turned towards him, and Jeff looked in exhausted amazement at four days' worth of sperm splattered all over her belly. It was a deliciously arousing sight, and he could feel his semi-hard cock twitch and swell again already.

Standing directly behind Mary, Erica reached around her, caressing her breasts with her left hand while her right stroked her belly, smearing Jeff's come all over her abdomen. Then her slimy hand dipped down between Mary's legs, the brunette parting them to give her easier access. Her hand, full of Jeff's semen, rubbed Mary's pussy with obscene wet sounds. Jeff could feel his pulse quicken again.

Mary had closed her eyes, breathing fast and undulating her hips against Erica's caressing hand. She was obviously close to coming. Then Erica ceased her ministrations. "It looks like Mary is a little excited, Jeff," she said. "Since you and I both have had ours, don't you agree it's her turn now?"

"Yes, absolutely," Jeff croaked. He couldn't recognise his own voice.

"I'm so very glad you agree," Erica said, her voice rich with malice. Jeff felt his stomach knot up. What does she have in mind now? he thought.

Erica moved Mary to stand in front of Jeff, about a metre away. "Kneel," she ordered, and Mary knelt down. Erica walked over to the door she and Jeff had entered through and opened it. "Come on in here," she said to someone outside, then stepped aside and looked at Jeff with a positively evil grin.

Jeff's eyes bulged as two men stepped into the room. The first one was big, black and very muscular, his head shaved and a huge cock dangling between his legs. The second man wasn't as tall, but even more impressively muscled. He was while, his head also shaved, and he sported several tattoos of swastikas and other Nazi symbols. His cock was smaller than the black man's, but unlike his dark-skinned companion's, his was hard and erect.

"Jeff, I'd like you to meet Lawrence and Reggie," Erica smirked. "They're both, shall we say, old friends of Mary's." She turned to the two men. "Go stand on either side of her," she ordered. Mary's eyes lit up as the two men went to stand next to her, their cocks level with her face.

"What... what the hell is this," Jeff choked out. "Who the fuck are these guys?"

"Why, Jeff, there's no need to get upset," Erica smiled. "They're just here so that Mary can demonstrate all the things she's learned here over the past two weeks." She went to stand behind him, her hands on his shoulders as she bent down to speak into his ear. "After all, I have to demonstrate that you're getting your money's worth. I wouldn't want you to think you were buying a pig in a poke." Her hands stroked his chest. Her scent was intoxicating.

"No, stop!" Jeff was frantic. "This isn't necessary!"

Erica just chuckled. "Mary, suck their cocks," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," beamed Mary happily. Turning to the skinhead, she took his boner in her hand and opened her mouth.

"No, Mary!" Jeff shouted, struggling futilely against his restraints. "Don't do it!"

Mary cast a quick, confused glance in their direction, and Jeff's heart swelled with hope.

And then crashed down in his stomach as Erica's calm, authoritative voice rang out. "Go ahead, Mary, suck their cocks." And with despair swelling in his chest, Jeff watched his beautiful, sexy wife open her mouth and suck another man's cock deep down her throat.

Tears welled up in Jeff's eyes as he watched Mary's soft red lips slide up and down on Reggie's veined shaft. She was sucking with obvious pleasure, slurping and slobbering, kneading Reggie's balls with one hand as she worked his cock with her mouth. She pulled it out of her mouth and held it up along his belly, licking his balls and along the underside of his shaft until she reached the head. She licked it a couple of times before closing her lips around it and sucking the cock back in her mouth.

Letting go of Reggie's cock, Mary then turned to the black man, Lawrence. She took his large, semi-hard cock in both hands and stuffed it into her mouth like a child with her favourite candy. She sucked vigorously on the bulbous head in her mouth while she pumped one fist up and down his shaft, her other hand busy massaging his balls. The black man seemed to be having a little trouble getting it up, but slowly his cock swelled to impressive proportions.

Once both men were hard, Mary began alternating between them, sucking first one cock, then the other. Her face displayed nothing but lust; if she was bothered by her husband sitting only metres away, begging her to stop, it didn't show. The two spit-glistening shafts slid in and out between her lips while she made low, throaty noises of pleasure.

Erica, meanwhile, was leaning over Jeff's shoulder, her hand stroking his chest and stomach, occasionally wandering down to brush her fingertips against the root of his cock. "Do you like it, Jeff?" she whispered softly into his ear. "Does it turn you on, watching Mary suck other men's cocks?"

"Please, make her stop," Jeff begged, close to tears. "Please don't do this."

"Why on earth should I stop her, Jeff?" she asked. "Isn't this what you wanted? A hot, sexy wife with no inhibitions?"

"You... you never said anything about... about this," Jeff choked out.

"It stands to reason, Jeff, that if you want your wife to become a skilled cocksucker, you have to give her a cock or two to practice with," Erica said maliciously. It was obvious that she was enjoying his despair. "And Mary has been practicing a lot. This isn't the first time she takes care of Reggie and Lawrence. Between them, I'm sure she must have swallowed at least a pint of their sperm." She closed her hand around Jeff's cock, rubbing the head with her thumb. "You should be pleased, Jeff; I've taught your wife to swallow. Isn't that what most men dream of?"

Jeff just groaned. On the one hand, the scene playing out before him was tearing him up inside, but on the other hand Erica's expert manipulation of his cock felt wonderful. For every passing second, Jeff was becoming more and more confused.

"All right, you three, that's enough," Erica addressed Mary, Reggie and Lawrence. Jeff sobbed with relief. She only wanted to torment me, he thought. Erica' next words shattered that illusion as well. "Mary, lie down on the bed and suck Lawrence's cock. Reggie, you fuck her pussy."

Like actors obeying the director at a movie set, the three of them obeyed. Mary lay down on her back across the bed, her right side towards Jeff. Lawrence knelt next to her head on her left side, his massive cock bobbing up and down just above Mary's upturned face. Reggie knelt between her spread legs.

"Oh God, no," Jeff whispered in despair as the skinhead stroked his cock, getting ready to penetrate Mary. She had already one hand wrapped around Lawrence's shaft and was stroking back and forth as she sucked greedily on his heavy balls.

"Oh, yes," Erica said mockingly. "You might be interested in knowing that everyone who has fucked your wife agrees that she's great in bed." She chuckled throatily. "Who knows, maybe you'll get to find out for yourself soon."

Jeff was crying now, tears trickling down his cheeks as he watched his beloved wife spread her legs wide and push her hips up against Reggie's cock, eager for him to take her. She was behaving like a wanton slut, not caring for anything except her own pleasure. Jeff was bitterly regretting having left her in Erica's care.

He could not see the actual penetration, but Jeff saw clear enough Reggie's shaft disappearing between Mary's thighs, and how she arched her back and raised her hips up from the bed to take his cock deeper in her. She wrapped her latex-clad legs around his hips and fell into what seemed to Jeff to be a familiar rhythm as he began pumping his cock in and out of her on the bed.

Mary had Lawrence's cock deep in her mouth now, her head turned away from Jeff as she sucked him. He could see her cheek bulge occasionally as the head of Lawrence's cock filled her mouth. Sloppy wet sounds were emanating from her pussy as Reggie treated her to a savage fucking, but no matter how hard he fucked her, she met every thrust eagerly. She had he legs wrapped tight around him, and when Reggie tried to pull out of her to tease her, she refused to let go, the result being that he lifted her off the bed, only her head and shoulders remaining in contact with the mattress. Even when halfway hanging suspended under him Mary was hungrily grinding her hips against him, making encouraging noises around Lawrence's cock.

"Poor Jeff," came Erica's falsely sympathetic voice in his ear. "Don't you like the little show we're putting on for you? And Mary who was practicing all yesterday evening for this." She clucked her tongue in a disapproving fashion. Then she leaned over, and Jeff felt her warm, soft lips against his cheek, kissing up along the trail of his tears. Her hand was now pumping his cock slowly, and Jeff could feel that in spite of himself, he would come soon if she kept it up.

Suddenly felt that it was important not to let her have the satisfaction. He would not give her the pleasure of having him come to the sight of his wife being used as a personal fuck-toy of a couple of bodybuilders. In a burst of insight he realised that was exactly what Erica was after: to make him feel confused and ambivalent, leaving him vulnerable to her influence. Taking a deep breath, Jeff gritted his teeth and tried to think of something unpleasant.

Erica kept wanking his cock a little longer, but then she stopped, apparently sensing that something wasn't right. She tilted her head and looked at his face, her delicate brows furrowed. Then she smiled a knowing smile.

"Well, well," she said slowly. "It seems I've underestimated you, Jeff; you do have some spine after all." She stepped around and knelt down next to his right leg. Looking up at him through her long lashes, she smiled.

"You know, some people think that it's denigrating for a woman to suck cock," she said conversationally. "They think of it as subjugation, that she's being used, cheapened. Simply because she is giving pleasure without receiving any." She chuckled suddenly, a reminiscing look in her eyes. "I just love militant feminists," she remarked softly, almost to herself. "They have so many hang-ups and buttons to push, it's almost too easy." Her eyes cleared as she returned from whatever past she'd been thinking back on.

"None of them, though, consider the fact that when a woman takes a man's cock in her mouth, that man is totally at her mercy," she went on in a lecturing tone. Her hand still stroked Jeff's cock. "Not only will he agree to just about anything just to keep her doing what she's doing; the most sensitive part of his anatomy is also being held between her teeth." She licked her lips. "Sucking cock," she said as her head lowered into Jeff's lap, "is power."

Jeff threw himself wildly back and forth in the chair, but to no avail; he was helplessly stuck. He stared in wide-eyed horror at Erica's long blonde hair that fell across his belly as she took his cock in her mouth and all but inhaled it all the way down her throat.

While Jeff had never been able to get Mary to suck his cock, he'd gotten a blowjob or two before he met her. Compared to what Erica was doing, those felt like light beers compared to a triple scotch. She took him all the way in, her nose pressing into his stomach, her lips clamped around the base of his cock and her throat muscles massaging his head. Her large breasts pressed against his thigh; he could feel the heat of them through her leather dress. She was deepthroating him expertly, the way he'd only seen in porno movies, and Jeff could feel his balls begin to tighten. He moaned and tossed his head from side to side, slamming it back against the backrest, the pain taking some, but not all, of his attention away from the amazing sensation in his cock.

Erica sucked and licked, giving Jeff the greatest blowjob of his life. On the bed in front of him Mary's pussy was taking a pounding from Reggie, while Lawrence's black shaft slid wetly in and out of her mouth. Jeff gritted his teeth and struggled against the wonderful feeling that was beginning to spread through his body.

Just when Jeff thought he couldn't take any more, Erica stopped. She lifted her head, letting his cock slide slowly out of her mouth, maintaining eye contact all the time; the sight was so erotic it nearly made Jeff come by itself. Jeff could feel the come standing more than halfway up his shaft; even the slightest touch would make him come all over himself.

"I think I have a better use for this," Erica said wickedly and nodded at his cock. She turned to the three people on the bed, who appeared lost in their own world.

"All right, that will do," she said firmly, and the action on the bed ceased abruptly. Jeff wanted to feel elated, but he squashed the feeling down. He wasn't going to start hoping it was all over this time too.

"Lawrence, lie down here," Erica instructed, indicating the floor in front of Jeff's feet. "On your back, with your head between Jeff's feet." The black man did as he was told, his big wet cock bobbing up and down in front of him as he moved. Jeff noticed Lawrence eyeing his erection speculatively.

When Lawrence was in place on the floor, his upturned face between Jeff's ankles, Erica turned to Mary, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, a slightly petulant look on her face. She was obviously not happy about having her lovers taken away from her. Her hand was rubbing gently between her legs, toying with her red and swollen pussy.

"Mary," said Erica in a soft, dangerous voice, "come here and sit on Lawrence's cock."

The petulant expression vaporised from Mary's face, and she bounded to her feet like a girl getting out of bed on Christmas Morning. She straddled Lawrence's supine body, then sank to her knees, lowering her sopping pussy towards the massive erection pointing up at her.

"Look closely," Erica whispered to Jeff. "I bet this is the first time you've ever actually seen what Mary's pussy looks like when it's all full." She was right, of course: Jeff and Mary had always made love in the dark, Mary never wanting him to see her naked. That only made it sting more.

Slowly Mary lowered herself onto the large pole. Her pussy lips were forced apart by the bulbous head, then closed firmly around the invading shaft. She sank down on it, centimetre after centimetre disappearing inside her, the ecstatic look on her face clearly showing how much she enjoyed it. It seemed impossible, but soon the whole length was embedded inside her, and she gave a shuddering sigh of satisfaction.

"Lean back, Mary; let Jeff have a good look," Erica told her. Mary reached behind her, supporting herself with her hands on Lawrence's knees and she pushed her hips forward, displaying with obscene clarity the way her engorged pussy lips gripped the thick rod that disappeared up in her. She raised her hips, and the glistening black pole slid out of her pussy, before she pushed back down, swallowing it all back in. She did it again and again, her face twisted with lust. Jeff wished to God he could have looked away or closed his eyes, but he knew he couldn't have torn his gaze away if the space shuttle had come crashing through the wall.

Erica stepped next to Mary and grabbed her hair, twisting it several times around her fist. She pulled the brunette upright, then forced her even further forward until she was leaning over Lawrence's torso, supporting herself on Jeff's thighs. Her hips never stopped moving, gyrating on the big cock. Her face was only centimetres from Jeff's swollen balls and rampant cock.

Jeff was sure Erica would have Mary take him in her mouth, but once again he'd underestimated the blonde dominatrix' ability to mess with people's head. Mary had opened her mouth, her eyes focused on Jeff's cock, and she was straining to reach it with her lips, but Erica held her back by her hair.

"Not yet, sweetie," she murmured to Mary, loud enough so that Jeff could hear. "Soon you'll have him all to yourself, but for now you'll have to be patient." She straightened up and gave Jeff an evil smile before turning to Reggie. "Reggie, why don't you come here and shove you cock up Mary's arse?" she suggested sweetly.

Myrmidon69
Myrmidon69
168 Followers