Educating Mary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Mistress," Mary pleaded. "I want him in my arse." She was looking up at Erica with big brown puppy-dog eyes, and Jeff felt like his heart was being ripped out of his chest. He wanted to protest, to scream out, to beg her not to let them do that to her, but all the fight had gone out of him. Seeing his wife begging for another man's cock in her arse was more than he could take.

Reggie scooted in position behind Mary, who sat perfectly still on Lawrence's cock, looking over her shoulder as Reggie guided his shiny wet erection towards her tightest hole. She groaned with pleasure as he entered her, and Jeff felt like crying, but had no tears left.

With both men deep inside her, Mary began to move her hips back and forth on Lawrence, grinding her clit against his pubic bone while simultaneously impaling herself on both cocks.

"Oooh, it feels sooo good," she moaned, her eyes closed and a blissful expression on her beautiful face. "I'm so full, I think I'm going to burst."

"You still have one hole that needs filling, sweetie," Erica remarked. Still with a firm grip on Mary's hair, she pulled the brunette's face down to Jeff's crotch. Mary's eyes lit up even further, and she opened her mouth eagerly. Jeff just stared numbly at his cock disappearing into his wife's mouth.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" Erica murmured into his ear. "Would you have believed this two weeks ago, that your wife would be on her knees in front of you, a cock in every hole?" Her free hand were stroking Jeff's chest and belly as she spoke, while the other was pumping Mary's face up and down on his cock.

Mary was sucking his cock like a champion, groaning with pleasure at being triple-penetrated. Jeff, having found some last spark of defiance in him, was resisting as best he could the mounting pressure in his balls, but he already knew he was losing the battle.

"Think of it as a competition, Jeff," Erica said huskily. "Which one of you guys will come inside Mary first?"

That proved too much for Jeff. With a last sob he collapsed back in the chair, his muscles relaxing as all thoughts of resistance fled. He felt his balls tighten, and then his cock jerked inside Mary's eagerly sucking mouth, sending blast after blast of come to splash against her palate and the back of her throat. Mary made greedy noises around the cock, her cheeks bulging as her mouth filled with sperm. She then pulled her mouth off his cock, being careful not to spill a single drop, and then swallowed heavily, grinning a satisfied grin.

"Did it taste good, sweetie?" asked Erica as she petted Mary's hair like a puppy.

"It was lovely," Mary replied hoarsely. "I want to taste it again."

"From now on, you can taste it every day, as much as you like," Erica assured her, and Mary smiled happily. Her eyes were glazing over, and her breathing was becoming more ragged as the two well-muscled studs continued to mercilessly pound her pussy and arse.

Even after she was done sucking him off, Mary continued to kiss, lick and nibble Jeff's limp cock and balls. Her latex-gloved hands were resting on his thighs, and every time Reggie drove his cock into her arse, the jolt travelled through her and into Jeff's body. Her face, normally so innocent looking and angelic, was now twisted into a lustful parody of itself. Jeff was waiting with, in spite of himself, mounting interest for what promised to be a tremendous climax.

Although he couldn't see Lawrence's face, Reggie's was a study in applied willpower. The man was obviously almost beside himself with pleasure, but for some reason he seemed to be trying to hold back as if his life depended on it.

"Mistress..." Reggie groaned, and Erica looked at him questioningly.

"What is it, Reggie?" she asked calmly, even though the man looked like he was about to have a stroke.

"Mistress, I'm going to come," the skinhead said, sweat running down his face.

"By all means, Reggie, go right ahead," said Erica.

"But Mistress, I don't have a cock in my mouth, or in my arse," she man moaned in despair.

Erica's face took on a glow of pleasure, and she smiled proudly. "Good boy," she praised, as if he was a dog who'd performed a difficult trick. "But I think we can make an exception this time. Go on, Reggie, come in Mary's arse."

A look of profound gratitude flashed across Reggie's face, to be almost instantly replaced by one of equally profound ecstasy as he slammed his hips against Mary's arse and grunted out loud, the impressive muscles of his chest and stomach rippling.

"Oh fuck, he's coming in my arse," Mary whimpered, her eyes wide. "I can feel him filling me!" Then her eyes rolled up in her head, and she convulsed violently as her own orgasm claimed her. She clutched Jeff's thighs as she trembled, loud shrieks being forced from her throat. Jeff yelled in pain as she sank her teeth into his thighs. She was slamming her hips down on Lawrence in a way that would most certainly leave them both bruised.

The last member of their foursome, Lawrence, came as well, something that was evident from the deep roar from down between Jeff's ankles and the way he lifted Mary right off the floor as he arched his back. Jeff could easily visualise how his big cock filled Mary's pussy with sperm, but right then he was too numb to care. Mary had just finished shaking in the grip of her own orgasm, and looked like a wild animal; her hair in disarray, her eyes glazed, her teeth bared as she gasped for breath.

When they were all spent, Erica snapped her finger. "All right, you two," she said to Reggie and Lawrence. "Well done. Go to your rooms, and I'll be along in a while."

"Yes Mistress," both men intoned, and struggled to their feet. Without a second look at Jeff or Mary, they filed out the same way they'd entered, their wet, limp cocks swaying as they left.

Mary, upon lifting herself off Lawrence, had pulled herself up along Jeff's body, practically slithering up along his legs and into his lap. She straddled him, her buttocks resting on his thighs, as she wrapped her arms hard around his neck and kissed him.

"Oh, Jeff, that was so fantastic," she said in an entranced voice. "I'm so happy you could see me like that." She was snuggling closely against him, her lips trailing little kisses all over his face, neck and chest.

"Mary..." Jeff began, but was silenced as her lips closed over his and her tongue darted into his mouth. She held his head so firmly he doubted he could have got free even without the restraints of the chair. He stiffened for maybe a second, then relaxed and returned his wife's loving kiss. When he tentatively stuck his tongue into her mouth, it seemed to enflame her even more, and the kiss took on a savage, passionate nature. To his surprise, Jeff could feel his cock hardening again.

"I hate to interrupt you two, but we're not quite finished yet," Erica's voice interjected. Mary reluctantly broke off their kiss and looked up at her with anticipation.

"What do you want me to do, Mistress?" she asked breathlessly.

"It occurs to me," Erica said slowly, "that while you've had three cocks, I haven't had any." She reached down between Mary and Jeff's bodies and grasped Jeff's erection. "That hardly seems fair, does it?"

Mary immediately climbed down from Jeff's lap. "I'm so sorry, Mistress. I wasn't thinking..."

Erica interrupted her. "That's quite all right, sweetie," she soothed. She looked at Jeff with wicked humour glittering in her eyes. "You don't mind that I have your husband, do you?"

"Oh no, Mistress, of course not!" Mary looked shocked at the very thought that she might mind.

Erica smiled and began unbuckling the topmost straps of her dress. The first one, when undone, exposed a lot more breast and even the darker shading of her aureole. The second one freed her massive breasts completely, showing off her stiff nipples. Those can't possibly be real, Jeff thought as his eyes took in Erica's tits.

With the third buckle open, Erica's leather dress was only held together in front by two last buckles across her stomach. Her breasts were completely exposed, and stood proudly out from her body, completely unsupported. Erica cupped the large globes in her hands, her fingers sinking into the soft flesh as she squeezed them. Holy shit, those ARE real, Jeff thought in awe.

Going behind the chair, Erica fiddled with something Jeff couldn't see. Suddenly the back of the chair began tilting backwards, and with his wrists securely fastened to it, Jeff had to follow. Moments later he found himself lying flat on his back, the back of the chair completely horizontal, level with the seat.

Erica swung one boot-clad leg over Jeff's prone form as if she was mounting a horse. She stood astride him, her pussy directly above his cock, and smiled sweetly down at him. "Mary," she said, "would you put your husband's cock inside me?"

"Yes, Mistress," came Mary's eager reply. She grasped Jeff's cock and pointed it straight up at her Mistress' pussy. Slowly Erica lowered herself down on Jeff's slick pole.

Jeff couldn't help but stare in admiration as that perfectly sculpted pussy sank down over him and enveloped his manhood. Almost immediately he felt the muscles in her silky sheath, muscles he never even knew existed in a woman, grasp his cock like dozens of tiny but strong fingers. She sank down on him until her pubic bone rubbed against his; then she sat perfectly still, smiling triumphantly at him, as the inside of her pussy rippled up and down the length of his cock. Jeff gasped in pure ecstasy; he couldn't believe what he was feeling.

With deliberate movements Erica began rotating her hips, Jeff's cock held firmly in place inside her. Mary straddled his legs and stood behind her Mistress, her red-gloved hands reaching around the blonde woman to play with her tits and nipples. The contrast of the red latex against the creamy skin was tremendously exciting. She leaned over Erica's shoulder, nibbling at her ear, and Erica turned her head and the two women's lips found each other with unerring accuracy.

"Your husband has a very nice cock," Erica murmured as they ended their kiss. "It feels so good inside me." Mary beamed proudly. Erica leaned forward, her heavy breasts hovering just above Jeff's face. Craning his neck, he sucked one hard nipple into his mouth, and was rewarded with a very satisfying moan from Erica. He sucked on her nipples, wishing he'd had his hands free so he could have felt them. She was riding his cock, and whenever he caught a glimpse of their groins past her breasts that obstructed most of his view, he could see his now copiously lubricated shaft sliding between her swollen, hairless pussy lips.

Erica had her eyes closed, a blissful expression on her face. Mary looked down on them, a strange look on her face.

"I wish I had a cock," she said in a plaintive voice. "Then I could be inside you too, Mistress."

"Don't say that, sweetie," Erica replied sternly. "I wouldn't trade your delicious pussy for anything in the world." Mary smiled proudly when she heard that.

For some reason, this infuriated Jeff. With a vengeance he drove his hips upwards, slamming his cock into Erica and lifting her body.

"Ooh, Jeff, what's this?" Erica teased. "You want it harder, is that it?" She raised herself up, then sat heavily back down. Jeff, not intending to let her upstage him, gritted his teeth and returned the favour. Soon they were fucking each other with hard, savage thrust, both of them grunting with pleasure and effort. Mary was standing behind Erica, hands on her shoulders, licking her lips and obviously enjoying the spectacle.

"Do you want me to come on your cock, Jeff? Is that it?" Erica asked in a hoarse voice, leaning over Jeff. "Do you want to prove that I'm just an ordinary woman, like everyone else?" This, of course, was exactly what Jeff wanted, only he hadn't formulated it even to himself.

"Let's see who makes it, shall we?" Erica continued in a sultry voice. "Let's see who comes first. Are you going to make me scream, or are you going to finish off and go limp inside me?" She ground her hips hard down on him for emphasis.

"Shut up, you bitch," Jeff snarled up at her.

Erica shook her head, but her eyes were beginning to look a little frantic. "I really have underestimated you, haven't I? You're a lot tougher than I'd thought. I think I'm going to have to make a project out of you."

Jeff just grunted, focusing his every scrap of willpower on ignoring the wonderful feelings in his cock. Fortunately he'd already come twice, so he had a certain amount of staying power this time. Erica, however, looked like she was struggling.

Just as Jeff felt he couldn't take much more, Erica finally gave in. Her eyes became vacant, she took a deep, hissing breath, and then she collapsed on top of him, shivering and shaking in perfect silence. Her pussy was contracting and relaxing around his cock, and Jeff had serious trouble remembering to breathe.

When her body stopped shaking, Erica sat still, looking down on Jeff. She leaned down, her lips brushing his. "You win," she whispered, before pushing her tongue inside his mouth while her pussy squeezed down on his cock. That proved too much for Jeff, and he shot the last few drops of come remaining in his balls inside her. There was a vague feeling of discomfort from his balls as he came, but no more than he could handle.

When she was satisfied that he was all done, Erica sat up straight, scratching her nails gently across his chest. Jeff just looked up at her, and at Mary standing behind her, her red-gloved arms wrapped around her Mistress' waist. He was exhausted, both physically and mentally, but for the first time since he'd been strapped to the chair he felt a profound sense of fulfilment. He'd just proven that he was more than Erica's plaything.

"Did you enjoy that?" Erica asked softly. Jeff nodded. "Do you want to do it again?" He looked at her suspiciously. Erica leaned a little forward, causing her breasts to swing gently from side to side. "I don't mean like this," she said, indicating his prone position. "I mean with you in charge."

"How do you mean?" Jeff asked. He wasn't about to trust a word she was saying.

"I mean that you get to take me, any way you want," Erica explained, her voice low and seductive. "You can tie me down on the bed, order me to do anything you want, take me any way you want, in any hole you want. In short, I'll be you plaything all night, as long as you can manage to get it up. I'll do anything you want." She smiled. She was whispering now. "Just imagine, any dark fantasy you've ever had, anything you've never dared ask a girl to do with you, I'll do. No exceptions."

"What's the downside?" asked Jeff.

"There isn't any," she promised.

"Let me rephrase that," he said dryly. "What's the price?"

"You," she replied simply. "You agree to stay here for two weeks, just like Mary."

"Oh, Jeff, say yes!" Mary burst out. "We could be here, together, with Mistress!" Her eyes were shining.

"I'll show you things you never even dreamed of," Erica said. "I can teach you to do things you never would have believed you'd do, and to love every one of them. No shame, no conscience; just pleasure."

Jeff felt like he was being torn in two. One part of him wanted what she was offering so bad he could almost taste it. To let go of free will, to just do everything the blonde goddess straddling him wanted, obey her every command and enjoy every sweet, delicious second. Another part of him howled at him to say no, to get out and away before it was too late, before she turned him into something else, to someone else. The latter voice eventually won out.

"Thanks, but no thanks," he said, his voice not entirely steady.

"But Jeff," Mary began in a pleading voice that sounded on the verge of tears, but Erica interrupted her firmly.

"Stop that, Mary," she said. "It's Jeff's choice." Swinging her leg over him, she crouched down and undid the manacles holding his hands. Mary took her cue and did the same to the restraints around his ankles. Jeff sat up on the chair, rubbing his wrists.

"We're leaving now," he said.

Erica nodded. "Of course. That was the idea, remember?" She turned to Mary. "Get your things and meet us in the hall downstairs," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Mary and hurried off.

Jeff and Erica went into the room next door, where he donned his clothes. Erica didn't say a word, just leaned against the wall and watched him, a knowing smile on his face. She made no attempt to rearrange her dress. Jeff swallowed and turned away from her. Every second was a struggle not to turn back and accept her offer.

Downstairs Mary was already waiting. She was carrying her bag, the one she'd had when she came, as well as one other. Jeff pointed at it. "What's that?" he asked.

"Just something I wanted Mary to have," Erica explained. "It's her two favourite outfits I made her wear." Jeff saw Mary beam with pleasure. She was eyeing him speculatively, licking her lips. "And there's a photo album as well," Erica went on. "Just some pictures I've taken of Mary." Her smile turned wicked. "I'm sure she'll show you all of them when you get home."

Jeff took Mary's arm and steered her towards the door. He didn't trust his voice to speak; he was pretty sure he knew what kind of photos they were. They were almost to the door when Erica' voice rang out. "Mary," she said.

Mary immediately turned around, and hurried over to Erica when she saw the blonde woman's beckoning finger. Erica wrapped an arm around her, and the two women kissed passionately. When they let go, Erica sent Jeff a triumphant look over Mary's shoulder. "Mary," she said, "eat my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," said Mary and dropped to her knees. Erica put one booted foot on a small stool, giving the brunette access to her pussy.

"It will always be like this," Erica explained to Jeff in a low voice. "Whenever I call, she'll come. And I will call, Jeff. I'll have her come over here, sometimes for an evening, sometimes for the night, and sometimes even for a weekend." She put a hand on the back of Mary's head. "Maybe it will be because I want her for myself. And maybe it will be because I want to give her to someone. Man, woman, or maybe both. She'll let anyone I say use her body for their pleasure, and she'll enjoy every minute of it."

Jeff was struggling for breath, a cold, hard lump in his stomach. He couldn't tear his eyes away from Erica's ice blue gaze.

"Don't worry, Jeff," Erica went on. "She'll always come back to you when I'm done with her. What will you do? Will you pretend nothing has happened, or will you ask her to tell you all about it?" Jeff's cock twitched in his pants.

"You can't..." he began, but Erica cut him off.

"Don't think about moving away," she cautioned. "I'll find you. And she'll still come, no matter how far." She looked at him, a considering look in her eyes. "But then, I don't think you'll move," she said. "I don't think you want to."

Jeff opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again, lost for words.

"My offer still stands, Jeff," Erica whispered. Somehow they were closer now, almost close enough to touch. Jeff could not remember having gone to her. "Now, and forever. Come to me, of your own free will, day or night, and you can have me. Come along with Mary some day, or come on your own. Tomorrow, or in ten years. I promise you, Jeff, that you won't be sorry. Not ever." She smiled, and pulled Mary's face away from her pussy, the kneeling brunette whimpering in protest. She pulled Mary to her feet, and kissed her deeply once again. Then she pushed her gently towards Jeff, who took his wife' hand in his own.

"Take her home, Jeff, and think about what I said," she said by means of goodbye. There was no mocking in her voice, only seriousness. Her voice and her words haunted Jeff all the way out of the house and back to the apartment.