Educating Michael Ch. 08

Story Info
Michael's education continues.
3.8k words
4.4
3.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Michael's pain intensifies)

Michael had been whimpering and twitching in pain and pleasure for almost an hour. He was standing spreadeagled in the warehouse for his second day as a 'guest' of the three women who had captured him. There was a dildo in his ass that had been nudging his prostate sending shivers up his spine and causing his monster cock to leak precum in a never ending stream. This had the effect of triggering the sensor in the ring trapping his balls, sending shocks into them to prevent him from cumming, It never occurred to him that the ring could be manipulated this way.

He suddenly heard footsteps and saw that all three women were returning to torment him some more. Two of them moved behind him once again and they were holding the same bamboo canes they had used on him yesterday. He began breathing heavier, dreading what was about to happen, and shook his head, looking at 'Andi' with pleading eyes. With a four inch dildo in his mouth he was unable to speak and let out a muffled, pitiful whimper. She simply smiled at him and ran on of her hands down his chest, he winced as her hand ran over the welts and she then stepped back and nodded.

He saw in the mirror one of the women behind him raise her arm and cane his right ass cheek with the dreaded bamboo cane. He again wailed in his gag and threw his hips forward, desperate to get away. Ten seconds later his left cheek was caned and he wailed and struggled in his bonds yet again.

He then felt a stinging white hot pain shot across his cock shaft and instinctively drew his hips back. He screamed and looked down to see that 'Andi' was holding a small yet supple bamboo cane and had whipped his cock with it. The pain was something he had never experienced, before he could come to terms with what 'Andi' and done to him he felt another swat across his ass he then thrust his hips forwards again. Then another white hot sting shot across his cock shaft again making him draw his hips back, this made his ass an easy target for the women behind him.

On it went like that until his cheeks had been caned again five times each and his long cock shaft ten times. He was screaming continuously on the dildo gag as the pain in his cock was excruciating and the extra swats to his already sore ass were no better. He looked down at his cock through the tears in his eyes and could see the welts already forming. His cock was still rock hard due to drugs on the dildo in his mouth and the dildo in his ass nudging his prostate. His balls were also aching due to the constant buzz from the ring trapping them.

'Andi' then stepped forward and began stroking the head of his cock making him shiver, despite the pain he was in.

"The good thing about a large cock, Michael." She said. "Is that that the girls have more to play with."

She stepped very close to him in order to look him right in the eye.

"Unfortunately it also gives the women in your life a bigger target to punish." She said. "You need to be very careful you don't upset the women in your life. Do you understand?"

When Michael didn't respond she ran a fingernail along the welts on his cock shaft, Michael jumped and screamed into his gag but nodded vigorously that he understood. 'Andi' then stepped back and gave the dreaded nod to the two women standing behind him. They began caning his back once again and while they were doing this, 'Andi' caned the underside of his cock, ensuring an even distribution of welts on both sides.

Michael's chest was heaving, tears were streaming down his face, drool was running down his chin from the dildo gag in his mouth, all the while he was pulling at his bonds screaming in pain. After a while he sagged in his bonds and 'Andi' stepped forwards and gently stroked his face.

"Good boy." She said. "We're still far from finished. Rest now, we'll be back soon."

The three women left Michael alone yet again with the dildo in his ass still doing its job, keeping his cock rock hard, leaking precum and the ring still buzzing around his balls. All he could do was weep and sob as every move he made caused him to wince in pain. He also involuntarily kept jerking his arms, trying to free himself.

Michael lost track of how long he was standing alone in his bonds, then he heard footsteps, he looked up with his weary eyes and saw the three women returning, still wearing their catsuits and still carrying their bamboo canes. 'Andi' gave him a warm smile as she got close, but all Michael could was whimper and sob in his gag and pull at the chains holding his wrists. She wiped his face again.

"You really do have a nice body, Michael." She said. "It's such a shame that we have to abuse it. Young lads, like yourself, need to be tamed and taught the errors of their ways."

In a current lustful, dazed and painful state, her words didn't register with him. He just shook with fear at the thought of more canings.

'Andi' yet again nodded to her companions. His thighs, legs, chest. ankles and nipples were yet again caned with welts forming over welts, he was screaming so much that his throat was feeling raw. Mercifully, they had left his cock alone and all he could do was continue to sob and weep and twitch his trapped arms. They all then left again without comment.

Sometime later all three women returned, once again he was thoroughly washed, the dildos removed and they covered him again in antiseptic healing cream to ease the pain of his wounds. He looked down at his body and saw that it was crisscrossed with scores of angry red welts.

It was also late in the day and he was once again provided with food, blankets and the bucket with toilet paper. He was left for the second night to settle down as best he could wondering how long he would be kept here.

..........

It was now the sixth morning of Michael's torment. For five days now he had been a 'guest' in the women's warehouse and his body was now a mass of hundreds of welts from the bamboo canes, both new and old. He had also been kept on the edge of orgasm during the day with the dildo gag inserted into his ass every morning. Hs cock was kept erect all day by the dildo gag, covered in some kind of drug, in his mouth all day.

He was thoroughly exhausted and very very horny. Sam had tormented him with tease and denial, but her sessions only lasted hours, to be kept denied for days was unfathomable to him and his balls ached from the constant buzzing of the ring trapping them. Every day he was washed and fed but was at the end off his tether, his eyes had dark rings around them where he was unable to sleep properly due to all the painful welts on his body. His muscles were also cramping up, due to his not having moved from the same position for over five days. The only consolation was that they had not caned his cock and he could see that repeated applications of cream was healing the welts.

Soon enough the machinery began to whirr and he was hoisted to his feet, his chin resting on his chest. The three women appeared, he was washed, bowels flushed and dildos placed in his mouth and ass, the dildo in his ass was switched on immediately. They all left without saying a word but 'Andi' gave him her usual warm smile, his cock was rock hard within moments having been denied for so long.

The three women were now in a small adjoining room looking at the video feeds that showed Michael chained from various angles. They could see that he was quietly weeping in frustration at his predicament at not being able to cum and the constant, aching pain in his balls caused by the ring trapping them.

They turned to another individual who was also watching, it was Alex, he had come to them several days ago asking for their help in taming a wild one.....

..........

Alex was watching Michael through the video feed in an abandoned warehouse.

He was the one behind Michael's lessons with the three women. 'Andi' was in fact Andrea who, along with Adele an Anabelle, had thoroughly debauched him over eighteen months ago in Sam's lofthouse. He had discovered what Michael had did to Sam in her bedroom by accident, he had entered Sam's lofthouse unannounced, as he usually did and saw the welts on Sam's body. He knew that the women of their group took turns to keep Michael happy with some casual sex but this, he thought, was something else. He then checked the video feeds of the hidden cameras in Sam's bedroom, what he saw Michael do to her made his blood boil.

Casual sex was one thing but seeing Michael using the leather crop on Sam made him furious, especially when he flogged her outer pussy lips. Sam might have encouraged him but, as far as Alex was concerned, Michael needed to learn to control himself. Andrea and her crew had a soft spot for Alex, so when he called them asking for help they were happy to oblige. As luck would have it their viewers were very happy with Michael's caning sessions, that they were making extra revenues from them. They therefore provided their services for free and made sure that Michael's face wasn't visible in any of the shots they took.

Alex soon looked over at Andrea.

"How long will it take for those welts to heal?" He asked.

"He will have to stay with us for another five days at least, just to make sure." Andrea replied.

Alex, although furious with what Michael did to his Sam, didn't want him permanently scarred, He also wanted to make sure that all his wounds were completely healed before Andrea let him go. He then reached into his pocket and gave Andrea a small key.

"This will release the ring around his balls." Alex said with a smile. "Feel free to milk them empty while he is recovering!"

Andrea readily took the key and smiled at him.

"Since when did you develop a nasty streak, Alex?" She asked.

"Ever since I saw him flogging Sam's pussy lips." Alex replied, his smile fading.

Andrea nodded her understanding. She knew that Alex had become very protective of Sam and would do anything for her. She could also see that he was very upset with Michael and had to reign in his anger. Andrea, like Sam, knew what buttons to push in young men but refused to go over the top, hence the tender care after the canings.

"Does Sam know what you are up to, Alex?" She asked.

"She knows where me and Michael are with the trackers." He said and tapped his neck collar. "In fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if you two planned this together between you!"

Andrea looked at Alex and raised her eyebrows at him.

"Our little operation relies on discretion, Alex." She replied. "You of all people should know that."

Alex smiled and held his hands up in an apology, he still had fond, if slightly fuzzy, memories of his drunken debauchery at the hands of these three women. He got up to leave them to their work.

"See you in five days then, Andrea." He said. "If you need me, give me a call."

Ten minutes after Alex had left the women walked up to Michael. He looked up tiredly and immediately began whimpering and shaking his head. Andrea could see that he was broken and would readily do as he was told, she had seen this in so many young men over the years. Though they might be alpha males, once restrained, punished and denied the delight of an orgasm they were like putty in her hands. She stood in front of him and smiled as she ran one of her hands down the side of his face.

"There's been a change of plan, Michael." She said. "You will stay with us until you are fully healed. Would you like that?"

Michael whimpered, took a deep breath and finally nodded. He knew perfectly well he had no choice in the matter.

"That's very kind of you, Michael!" Andrea said jovially. "We've never had someone stay with us for two weeks before!"

Michael did not react, he just kept whimpering due to his extremely horny state, cock rock hard leaking precum and his balls still aching. He noticed that one of the women was pushing a different type of gurney and positioned it in front of him, the second was carrying the tub of antiseptic cream for the welts covering his body. Andrea then produced the small key that Alex gave her and held it in front of him.

"We've finally managed to get a key for the ring trapping your balls, Michael." She said. "Would you like me to release them so you can cum?"

Michael's eyes lit up immediately and he nodded wearily, desperation showing in his eyes. Andrea bent down and removed the ring, the buzzing stopped but his balls would continue to ache for several more hours. He then watched as Andrea picked up a clear cylinder that had straps attached at one end, she placed it over his cock and tied the straps behind his cock and balls so it wouldn't fall of. The other two women were silently rubbing cream all over his welts causing him throw his head back in pleasure.

Meanwhile Andrea attached the cord of the cylinder to an electrical outlet on the gurney. Then she attached a small tube to the end of the cylinder on his cock, placed the end of that tube to a large bottle underneath the gurney that Michael could not see. After she was satisfied Andrea pushed a button that turned on an air pump and Michael felt the cylinder begin to suck his cock. After pushing another button a small black ring inside the cylinder began to move up and down Michael's cock shaft very slowly.

The feeling on his cock was delicious and Michael began hissing in pleasure and pulling at his bonds. He was also groaning and whimpering, looking forward to his long awaited orgasm, expecting it at any moment. He noticed that the dildo in his ass stopped thrusting against his prostate and very soon his toes began to curl.

Andrea immediately switched everything of and smiled at him, Michael looked at her with wide eyes and started howling into his gag in protest. He also found the energy to shake in his bonds in another futile attempt to escape as well as thrusting his hips forwards.

"Now then, Michael." Andrea said softly. "Do you promise to be more respectful to the women in your life?"

Michael nodded frantically, whimpering and begging to be allowed to cum.

Andrea smiled at him and turned the machinery back on and the ring in the cylinder began its torturous, yet delightful, work again. Within thirty seconds Michael's body had stiffened as he moaned and groaned into the gag. His hips then began to buck as his semen shot out into the sucking cylinder. Andrea whistled in appreciation at the amount of semen the tube sucked into the cylinder, Michael, meanwhile, was wailing into his gag as the ring kept stroking his hard but now very sensitive shaft to ensure as much semen as possible was milked out of him.

Eventually Michael sagged in his bonds and his chin fell onto his chest once again. He was whimpering constantly, having just experienced the greatest orgasm of his life and breathing heavily through his nose. Andrea stepped towards him and began to stroke his welt ridden chest making him wince.

"That was the most impressive cum shot I've ever seen, Michael!" She declared. "Just think about all the women you could please with that super cock of yours if you just learned how to behave yourself. Mmmm?"

She gently stroked his face and ruffled his hair as he nodded his understanding.

"You rest now, Michael." She whispered in his ear. "We'll be back in two hours to get some more semen out of you. I want to see how much a virile young man like you can produce in five days!"

Michael stared at her, the shock on his face obvious, as she smiled at him. Michael then felt the dildo in his ass turn back on and whimpered once again in desperation.

"While you're healing with us, Michael." Andrea explained. "We intend to keep you busy! We can't have you getting bored!"

.......

True to her word, Andrea and her companions, forced repeated orgasms on Michael every few hours while his body was healing from the welts they had inflicted upon him. He was cumming almost six or seven times a day for five days. when he wasn't being milked the dildo in his ass was switched on to manipulate his prostate to keep him horny and producing semen in his balls.

They had rubbed repeated applications of antiseptic cream all over his body as well as washing and feeding him, he could see that the welts were indeed beginning to fade from his body. Apart from the chronic fatigue in his muscles the only part of his body being tortured now were his cock and balls. The cylinder around his shaft was untiring and relentless and only lube and cream prevented painful chafing on the skin of his cock shaft.

On the sixth morning of his recovery he was once again hauled to his feet by the chains attached to his wrists and was standing spreadeagled in front of the cameras. Once again he was thoroughly washed and from underneath the medical gurney Andrea produced a large jar full of white fluid, Michael could see straight away what it was.

"Yes, Michael!" Andrea beamed. "This all the semen we've extracted from you over the last five days. It's almost two pints! You really are a virile boy as we all suspected! Just think what a hit you could be with the ladies if you learned to control yourself!"

Michael merely stared at her and the jar with his black ringed, bloodshot eyes. His attention span was practically zero now, he had been cuffed in the same location for almost two weeks and his muscles were screaming at him.

Andrea stepped behind him and poured the contents of the jar over his shoulders. Michael gasped because his semen was icy cold, clearly it had been stored in a fridge overnight. With the help of the other two women his semen was rubbed all over his body, even his ass crack and cock and balls. His cock soon became hard with excitement even though there was no dildo in his ass to encourage him. Andrea laughed.

"After all you've been through in the last five days your cock still wants more, Michael!" She exclaimed.

She then gently tugged his hair to get his head up, facing the cameras.

"Now then, Michael." She said. "This will be the only photo of your face as proof of your time with us. Remember, if you misbehave and we find out about it we won't be so gentle with you next time."

Michael finally found the strength to speak.

"Please let me go!" He begged. "I want to go home! I want to see my mother! She's probably scared out of her mind, wondering where I am! I've learned my lesson! Please let me go home!"

Michael then began to weep and feebly pulled at his bonds with his arms, clearly exhausted.

"This has all been for you, Michael." Andrea whispered in his ear. "We're almost done, just a few more things and you'll soon be home. Don't worry about your mother, we have access to your mobile and have sent messages in your name. As far as she is concerned you've met someone online and have been staying with them."

Michael groaned and kept weeping. Andrea gently stroked his face and all three of them left him alone, covered in his own semen.

After a few hours Michael heard footsteps and knew the women were approaching again, he raised his head and gasped at what he saw. All three of them were now naked except for their boots and hoods covering their faces. He could now see their tanned athletic physiques, impressive breasts and all three shaven pussies.

"Fuck!!" Michael breathed.

Andrea walked right up to him and ruffled his hair with a warm smile.

"We're so glad you like what you see, Michael!" She said. "But you're in no condition to fuck anybody and won't be for several days!"

The three of them bathed him again to get rid of the stench of dried semen, he used this to get a close-up view of their fantastic bodies and excited himself to a rock hard erection. They all smiled at the reaction of his body to them and then began to meticulously shave all of his body hair from him. When he started making

videos with Sam she would pay for full body waxing sessions at a local salon. As he was a guest at this warehouse his hair had grown to a light fuzz, so the women ensured he was sent back to Sam exactly as they found him.

12